Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Comics with Daisy!






Share/Bookmark

75 Notes for Daisy:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Nootered is something we all tend ta forget about. Now, if ONLY Ayla would somehow remember she has been, twice, life would be a lot easier around here!

LC and Iza

Teddy Westlife said...

I want to laugh really hard at Harley but somehow I think that wouldn't be fair.

Huffle Mawson

Poppy Q said...

We wish there was no need for shelters, and all kitties had a happy and safe home to go to. Thank goodness for all the good work they do, including your mommie.

Debbie said...

Too many kittens and not enough homes makes me sat too Harley. If only more people had their pets "nootered" then all the kittens could have wonderful furrever homes like you and Daisy!

Anonymous said...

An excellent post, Daisy and Harley. We are also sad that more people do not neuter their pets.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Country Cats said...

I came from the shelter, too, Harley, and wish that every kitty could be as lucky as we are. Maybe someday all kitties will have forever homes.

i beati said...

Enlightened but special fact. I go to get my cat today ..I hope she gets well..

Harley everyone is spayed and neutered in this house.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That's a cute comic with a serious message. You two are a great double act.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

LOL. Being nootered is a very good thing. Tomorrow Trouble is going to be nootered, but he doesn't know yet. It's a surprise!

Anonymous said...

Entertaining and informative, too. Good going, both of you!

Scrooge said...

I'm glad you got picked from the shelter.

And me too!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

LOL!!!!

Poor Harley.

Thanks for getting the word out about the importance of spaying and neutering. ~S,S,C & F

Forever Foster said...

MOL! We like the way you have presented such an important message:)
-Fui and Suey

To Harley,
I am going to get nootered tomorrow, because I am 1.2kg!
Love Jasper Bunny.

Milo and Alfie said...

Harles, we love your pyjamas!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I like the message today and the way Daisy and Harley presented it!

Mickey's Musings said...

Don't worry Harley!! If ya don't remember,ya won't miss it ;) heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

The Monkeys said...

Harley, you'd make a wonderful nootered spokesperson!

ZOOLATRY said...

No offense meant to anyone (and especially to Daisy and Harley...), but obviously abstinence only programs are quite ineffective in the cat world...
so yes: nooter and spay, nooter and spay - that's the way!

CCL Wendy said...

Too funny Harley! Now that you know you're nootered, you're cross-dressing??? Or are you trans-gender now???

The Island Cats said...

Yep, Harley...you went through that awhile ago! If all kitties were nootered, there wouldn't hafta be all those kitties in the shelter...

Cory said...

Yup, we're all nootered here too! The good thing is that we've all forgotten about it and moved on with our happy lives. Great job being spay/neuter spokes cats today!

The Florida Furkids said...

We're all nootered or spayed here too. We wish there were homes for all of the kitties in the world.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

HaRooooo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Chuchu said...

Nootered. Rofl. First time me ever saw such a word. =D

Meghann said...

So cute! My dog was definitely spayed. Problem is, other males don't seem to think so. It creates a bit of tension.....no wonder she only likes girl dogs now!

Donna said...

Spaying and nooterin is a good thing to do. Congrajamashuns, Harley.

Anonymous said...

You're one of the lucky ones Harley. I know you appreciate all that your humans do for you.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy you are such a great big sister to harley, and you are both so cute!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

Liss said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Unknown said...

Our momma wantz ta tell youz dat she is high-fivin' you right at her kitchen table and she is sendin' cuddlez an' purrz ta youz 'beans fur spay an' neuter.

Just taday our momma wrote a BIG bloggy 'bout some lady who didn't spay an' neuter and what happened cuz da lady was...well, we can't tell youz what our momma called da lady. Itz not nice.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

See Harley, everycat told you when you got fixed you'd soon forget all about it.

Asta said...

Hawley
getting nootewed won't change ou into a giwl don't wowwy.
I'm spayed and I stayed a giwl and you'we nootewed and you'we still a handsome mancat!
Thanks fow weminding evewyone
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Quill and Greyson said...

I was fixed, but there seemed to be nothing wrong with me...

Lorenza said...

I hope everyone gets your message!
Have a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

All of us here has been nootered too.

Dma said...

you are so wise daisy.

PDX pride said...

Great way to present this important topic! Harley, we love your pajamas!

Janet said...

What a great message you have today, Daisy and Harley! I hope lots of people see it and take action.

Anonymous said...

To neuter is cuter, Harley!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Lesson learned!
Cute chatting between you two!

Unknown said...

lol harley good one.. Daisy your so smart. Your mommy taught you very well. I wished people did get their pets spayed and nootered more often. Were we live there is 7 adult stray cats running around and 7 new babies. I've been feeding them everyday. 2 of them are very jumpy and will not come to anyone and the other older 5 do come to only a few of us. But now with all the babies we are going to have a full outside house lol. I hope to catch the babies and bring them to the s.p.c.a but they are so hard to catch. wish us luck. Love you daisy and harley..

Your Daily Cute said...

Haha! I love this one.

Also, since I know you're local, did you know the Humane Society is doing half-price spay and neuters till August?

I just found out, so passing it on! :) More details:

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-7793-Broward-County-Cat-Care-Examiner~y2009m5d16-Halfprice-spay-and-neuter-deal-for-kittens

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy & Harley that is a wonderful comic today!! We wish everyone nootered their pets! Then all Kitties would have wonderful forever homes!!
Your FL furiends,

brokenteepee said...

Sometimes I think we animals are smarter than the humans....

But there are good humans like your mommie that take care of kitties and my publicist too.

arbed and edgar said...

Great to see that comics can be funny AND educational. Good job, Daisy and Harley!

Cat with a Garden said...

Mmmh, one question though: If everycat were spayed or neutered where would THEN the kitten come from?
; )
Purrs, Chilli

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley, you look very nice in your nightie...

Puglette said...

it's a good thing harley has daisy to explain all these complicated questions for him. and she shares her wardrobe!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Max said...

I would like to forget that I got nootered. But it was funny when Buddah had to and he thought it was going to be fun.

BooBoo said...

Neutering isn't fun. But my people made me go to the vet for it.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Good job of explaining it to Harley, Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy you haves taught Harley an impawtant lesson and hopefully he will teach others the same.. it is very sad :))

Quasi said...

Harley learns something every day, doesn't he?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Be proud Harley! I think being nootered was da best thing dat ever happened to me...it only took like a week fur my sisfurs to love me cuz I was nootered.

gemmak said...

Oh Harley...I think maybe it's good that you didn't remember ;o)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

You go, Daisy!

Black Cat said...

Great message in lovely comic! I just wish the sort of people who don't get their pets nootered would read this. Sadly, I think few do... I'm not talking about responsible breeders of course! We don't want the whole kitteh race to die out! We just want everycat to have a loving forever home like you two lovelies :) xxx

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Excellent message! Harley, you look very handsome in your blue ruffled shirt.

Sarge Charlie said...

this one made me laugh out loud, harley in his nightie did the job.

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

I love this cartoon Daisy!!!
I loves it!

figaro

AM said...

spayed??? CHECK! Nuetered???? CHECK! All set here Harley. Continue to spread the word!
Nothing fires us up like irresponsible pet owners.

Anonymous said...

Daisy! I commend you for sending out a very important message to pet moms and daddas everywhere, plus I love your sunday comics :)

Reese =^..^= said...

Very good story and very important too!

Cat Street Boyz said...

You can never say that to much, that's the only way to FIX the homeless kitty problems. Harley you are to much.....ha ha ha...Thanks for checking in on us, it's been really hard not visiting or getting up our blog but hopefully the service guy will be out Monday. Mom's bean son Boomer yelled, "we have service!" so we jumped on for as long as it lets us. Your smiles sure can win that contest from your past post...we will check it out later=^Y^=Teak and the Boyz

BeadedTail said...

Wonderful post today Daisy and Harley! It is very important that kitties are spayed and neutered so there aren't homeless kitties out there. I wish all kitties born had a forever home to live in.

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Harley, you gave us a great big laugh while delivering a great big message at the same time!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a very good message. Love the outfit Harley is wearing!

Leslie said...

Oh Daisy - the class is about to read this all together and I just burst out laughing and interrupted their class discussion they were having.

Oh my gosh, this is SO funny!

Julier said...

My cats and dog are rescues too and are all neutered and spayed. Daisy, Thank you for reminding people of this important message. Love your comic!

Izzy, Buddy, Pepper & Lucky

Pumpkin said...

Harley, I didn't come from a shelter, my mommy hoomin found me living outside. I don't remember how I got to be living outside, but I think some bad hoomin dumped me out of a car. Maybe that is why I'm afraid of cars. Also, cars are what take me to the vet to get stuck wif needles and get nootered and all.

My mommy hoomin says that I would have been a frozen orange creamsicle if she didn't bring me inside, because it gets very cold up here in the winter. I'm so glad she saved me. But when kittehs don't get spayed and nootered and have to live outside, so many of them die. It makes me very sad.

Not all kittehs are as lucky as me, and as you and Daisy are, to have nice homes to live in.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You're in good company, Harley. I'm spayed an' the Feline Americans are all neutered. There's nary a hoo-hah among us!
DMM

Maureen said...

Well said! Harley you are a card.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Hay Harley, gess whut? I'm nooterd too!

Anonymous said...

Hey gess wut Im nootered too and I comed frum the shelter too!! Harley we are alike. Well except you are a kitty and I am a dawg.

I am also sad that peoples dont nooter their dawgs and kittys. Thank you Daisy and Harley fer doing yer part to enkouraje nootering!!

Yer pal Dozer

The Cat Realm said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This should be a promotional comic for every shelter everywhere!!!!
Our favorite so far!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails