Friday, June 12, 2009

Fashion Friday: A Bee in my Bonnet

Or maybe I should say I have a bee for a bonnet! My bee-head hat has antennae and wings, too.
At first I was worried that the bee might sting me. That would hurt, real bad.
But then I realized that the bee was smiling real big, so I knew he was friendly. Also, I could not find a stinger anywhere on him.
Even bees get to have treats! Bzzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzzz. Bzzzzzzzzz.

Share/Bookmark

84 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

That is a most stylish hat Daisy! You look a bit worried in that second photo but you must be okay now.

Huffle Mawson

Cheyenne -Millie said...

That is a real cute hat Daisy! Did you share the treat with the Bee in the bonnet? You are real cute eating your treat!

Milo and Alfie said...

You bee furry pretty in that hat!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Bzzzzzz....Bzzzzzz....Bzzzzzz....sounds very exciting to me!!
You are so cute!!!!

Skeezix the Cat said...

BEE is a bad werd arownd my howse ever sinse my dibbokul in the spellin bee.

i beati said...

a big fashion statement Daisy . I alwyas love your modeling and treat face..

Poppy Q said...

Daisy you make such a cute little bee, although I imagine that hat would be too hot to wear for too long in Florida.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh that is SO CUTE...

AB clan said...

Daisy , i give you a beezzzzzé....
you are so cute !

ViVi & AB

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy your new bonnet matches your eyes so well!

The Monkeys said...

It's a pretty cute hat, Daisy. You're cuter, though. I like the way your ears look like wings for the bee

Parker said...

I'm glad that's a smiling Bee!

Forever Foster said...

You are the prettiest buzzy bee of all, Daisy:)

Anonymous said...

You look sweet as honey in your bee-bonnet, Daisy!

The Island Cats said...

What a cute hat, Daisy!

CCL Wendy said...

Where on earth do you get these things? Daisy is just too, too adorable! She is such a good sport. What a special girl! I see another Hallmark card in the future.

Sarge Charlie said...

I hear you buzzing around our rose bush.

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a Beeeeautiful hat! We like the picture with the treats too!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

You are one adorable and bee-utiful bee, Daisy! Bzzzzzzz!

Cory said...

You got us all buzzing here because you are so cute! Do bees like catnip?

Unknown said...

Our mommaz always tellz us dat we have to be l♥ving to da bees cuz dey do so many wunnerful things for da flowerz an' da farmers. When momma gardenz she ♥s it when she finds bees in her blossoms☺

Sweet Purrfections said...

A bee in her bonnet! Hee! Hee! That's really cute, Daisy.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We thinks it must by a honey bee, you are so sweet. ~S,S,C & F

Anonymous said...

Yellow is such a good color for you Daisy, but honestly I think that is a silly hat...

Dma said...

the best thing about that hat is that it doesn't make you look silly wearing it.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I guess this makes woo a Good DooBee!

Happy Friday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are very glad it is a friendly bee without a stinger.

Noll's Nip said...

DAISY, Will you *BEE* mine????

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy....you look BEE-UTIFUL!!!

Audrey said...

you are so adorable in everything you put on daisy! i am really glad that that was a sweet bee. i bought my kitten some temptations the other day because you love them so much. i think he eats them whole because i dont hear or see him crunching them..i guess they are just that good?

Anonymous said...

Your the cutest bee I ever seen...Hugs

Your Daily Cute said...

That is a faaabulous hat, Daisy! I'm sure it'll be the latest buzz in the kitty fashion world!

Phyl said...

That's truly a lovely Bee Bonnet, Daisy. You're such a stylish cat, you make everything look beautiful.

Janet said...

This hat is quite adorable, Daisy! I have certainly never seen a bee bonnet before. You wear it beautifully!

Liss said...

Love the hat! Beeutiful

LZ said...

This outfit reminds us of two things.

1. OMG RUN!!!!! (the LL does not do bees)
2. "I'm the only bee in your bonnet...make a little birdhouse in your soul....not to put to fine a point on it..." (the TM sometimes sings this song and it makes us laugh)

Kaze

Amy & the house of cats said...

You look so cute in your bee bonnet! I love the picture of you getting the treat!

Meghann said...

Oh my GOSH! that has got to be the cutest thing EVER! So cute! Have a great weekend,
Meg

Split Rock Ranch said...

Wow Daisy, lucky you! What a cute bee hat. Have a great day.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think if you are going to have a bee in your bonnet that that is a very good bee to have!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well daisy dear, i bee-leve that you are just about the cutest thing ever in your bee bonnet!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Puppy on a Roomba said...

I tried to eat a bumble bee last week. It didn't have a bonnet on though. Daddy seemed unhappy with me about it. I don't know why.

Unknown said...

omg daisy your so freakin adorable. I love that hat so much. You look so bee-utiful..

The Crew said...

Daisy dear, no bee would dare sting you. You're just too cute!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Its adorable Daisy!
You can wear that cap on days when you are real busy, busy as a bee!

Reese =^..^= said...

That is so cute, Daisy. Mom got me a ladybug hat and I just wouldn't wear it long enough for a photo op. Maybe I'll get used to it now that I've seen how lovely your hat looks.

Puglette said...

that is a very cute bee hat, daisy. your cute ears give the bee some extra wings!
happy friday!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We love bees and we think you look very cute in your bonnet, Daisy!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, you amazey! I am a very bad model as I have said before. You are such a good model. Your mommie must give you lots of good treats.

I will answer your question in my first Goatucation post on Monday. Thank you for asking!

The Furry Kids said...

You are the cutest bee we've ever seen!

L. Alida said...

Just when I think the cuteness can't get any cuter, you prove me wrong Daisy. :) Oh my gosh, so adorable! I hope your furs grow back soon. Try to relax honey okay? Use your nervous energy for playing.
Harley looked like he enjoyed his strollering. I wonder if Toeshee or Cricket would like it? "oh there goes crazy cat lady Lorianna pushing her cat around the block again!" :)
I think it would be fun!
Have a happy Friday!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

BEE-utiful Daisy! You look so darned cute in your bee hat!

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Bee Yootiful!!!

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, you are just way, way too cute for words. Your eyes hypnotize me!! And, the golden yellow bee brings out your golden eyes in a most bewitching fashion. You go, B-girl!!!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Daisy,

You are positively adorable! You couldn't BEEEEEEE any sweeter!

Love always,

Theresa

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Daisy,

We think you are just Un-Bee-Lieavably cute in your bonnet! It's a sure sign that summer is here when you see Bees!

BeadedTail said...

Very stylish hat Miss Daisy!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a very cute summer hat Daisy!

When can we buy your card in the stores?

Anya said...

Wow !!

Daisy ,
You are a great photo model ^__^
You are looking so beautiful,
many hugs from me
Kareltje =^.^=

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Very cute

Cat Street Boyz said...

B-e-a-utiful! Love it!!! Please don't tell Mom where you got it or I'll (bee) wearing one too{{VBG}}=^Y^=TEAK

Mouchois said...

I must know where you get these beautiful hats!

Kelli said...

Hi Daisy!
You look great in that bee hat! I hate wearing hats! And the cats at my house will barely tolerate a collar so I don't think we will be seeing them in any hats either!
:) Tibby

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy - you are TOO CUTE!
And that's NO beeswax!

Kat said...

A bee bonnet....?? Why?
Leia

hopeful said...

I think the cat is mad. But in fairness still cute although mad.

happypitbull said...

OMG. Daisy, that hat was so insanely cute, I almost passed out. :D

Anonymous said...

That bee bonnet sure matches your beautiful eyes, Daisy!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh daisy, I adorrrre the hat! I bet it keeps your huge brain warm too!
You have a sweet perky face and that makes me happy today

love and purr
always, Princess

Black Cat said...

Oh Daisy, what can I say that hasn't been said already? You are just beeyutiful sweetie! :) xxx

Lorenza said...

Thankfully it is a friendly bee!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Just Ducky said...

Daisy, the bee is your bonnet, not just IN your bonnet.

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you have become quite the expert at modeling hats. We know you don't think them if they squish your ears, but you do such a professional job at it. We love your bee bonnet.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Maureen said...

Ha! Oh what a cute hat... you are so lucky to have such a wonderful wardrobe!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a very nice bee bonnet!

ayomaos said...

very funny and beautiful

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty crazy hat Daisy! And you're so cute getting your treat!

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

OMG That is the best hat ever LOL! I love it!

Boy n Beethoven said...

That is a weawwy sweet bee, Daisy!

Boy

Misha said...

You're such a honey (geddit?), Daisy!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay ummm i dont want to gross yoo owt or ennything but i hav herd that bees looze there stingers and die after they yooze them so sinse that bee duznt hav wun ummm yoo mite want to check its pulse ok bye

Asta said...

Daisy
I could tell wight away that that bee loved you..he looked vewy happy to be pawt of youw photo shoot
You awe so considewate to shawe youw tweats
smoochie kisses
ASTa

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee!! You even have ear holes in that bonnet!! Now your ears don't get flattened ;)
Bet that bee did not get treats like you did though,heehee
Purrs Mickey

Luzinha said...

Daisy, how long! I hope that you, Harley and mommie are fine! I'm fine too!

I liked so much of yours hats - where do you buy them? -, of the pics of your home - beeeeautiful!, and I wish that Mr. Shrill has a good behavior in his new job with Harley! God help both of them... há! há!

kisses for you all! have a great monday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails