Thursday, June 11, 2009

Harley Goes Strollering!

It's HARLEY'S turn to go STROLLERING! Hooray for ME! Usually I am a little nervous in the stroller, so I started out all snug in my SLEEPING BAG. It is very HOT in south Florida, so we left right at DAWN.
I turned on my LASER BEAMS so I could help LIGHT the way. Can you SEE me?
Here I can PROVE that I OBEY the rules of the road. This sign means you must STOP!
Here is my FAVORITE spot. It is a WETLAND PRESERVE.
Here is a better picture of the WETLANDS. My stroller CANNOT go in there.
Now I am much more RELAXED inside.
Sadly, my stroll has ENDED. I am waiting for my WHEELS to get cleaned off before I can go INSIDE the house. Because I am a CLEAN cat.

Share/Bookmark

90 Notes for Daisy:

Spunky Doodle said...

I think strollering looks like fun. We do not have one though. I used to like being outside when I was first born but now I never get out.

Freya's Staff said...

Is that a special kittie stroller, or is it a modified human bean stroller?

You could always stroll over here if you wanted, Harley?

Freya

xxxx

Kathy said...

Oh, Harley! I'm so happy you got to go strollering! You are a smart cat turning on your high beams so everyone can see you. Tell me, did you do any spy reconnaissance while you were out?

Teddy Westlife said...

How does Daisy feel about your using her stroller?

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a marvelous strollering experience, Harley! The wetlands preserve looks like a very beautiful place to visit and experience nature!

The Island Cats said...

That was quite the stroll you had, Harley! Looks like you really enjoyed it!

The Florida Furkids said...

It looks like that stroller is fun! We're glad you have laser beams so you can light up the road when you go out early in the morning!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Monkeys said...

Strollering looks like a lot of fun. The wetlands look like a fun place to visit

Sandy Kessler said...

We loved the adventure with you Harley - you lucky boy Sandy

Hansel said...

harley, did you mao mao mao to go back out again like daisy does?!


*And thank you, thank you for coming to my purfdeh party yesterday!*

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Ooooh what a super fun ride through the jungle... uh well, south Florida. It does look hot and humid there. I think strollering would be fun, but I think Pierro would freak out and get a rash or something....

purrrs to both of you

Sweet Purrfections said...

That looks like a nice stroll. Harley, you're much braver than me; I don't think I would like being outside.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Is that anything like here we go a kharoling?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Wow! What a fun advencher, Harley! :) I wish I could have gone wit u.

The Creek Cats said...

You have some furry cool stuff to look at while strollering, Harley! We'd love to have a stroller too!

CCL Wendy said...

I knew these things existed, but I've never seen one in action! Harley does seem to enjoy it, though! At least he gets to see new things and smell fresh air without jeopardizing his safety. Does Daisy like it as much?

Cory said...

What a great adventure...the high beams were awesome! If you turn off your high beams you could probably do a whole lot of spy cat work from that stroller.

Milo and Alfie said...

We loved your eye beams! Lazer eyes are a good way to light the path! It looks like you had a nice stroll outside.

Split Rock Ranch said...

Wow Harley, love your set of wheels! That looks like fun.

Katya said...

what a great adventure! great stroller, I love that color :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That was very interesting. We have never seen a cat in a stroller in France!

Dma said...

that looks like a lotta fun. i really do need to buy a stroller for the boyz.

Sarge Charlie said...

It looks like you had fun Harley.

Janet said...

How fun! Was this your first big ride, Harley?

Anonymous said...

Luvin the storller!!

JD at I Do Things said...

Wheee! What a fun little trip! I'm glad you felt more relaxed in your stroller. I bet you're going to have many, many fun walks.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You have a fine nice adventure, too!
That is awesome!

LZ said...

I think you two should go out strolling together! It is more fun when you have someone to walk on top of :).

Latte

Reese =^..^= said...

That is a mighty nice stroller! I would surely like to have one.

Audrey said...

your stroller is so cool! i love where you live. it is very pretty! flordia is like my favorite. i got married in Destin :). you and daisy should get married! it would give the two of you an excuse to wear some awsome outfits!! just think about it, k?

The Kitty Krew said...

It looks like you had a really fun time, Harley! Good that you got to get out for a bit in your safe stroller.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew
Bugsy, Sassy, Callie, Roxy, and Pixie, and Their Mommy

The Furry Kids said...

Wow, Harley! You are brave! EG loves to go strollering. I'm am super askeered of it.

Love,
Tazo

The Meezers or Billy said...

great stroll Harley!!!!

Anonymous said...

Harley mebbe you could git sum big offroad wheels to go croosing in the wetlands?

Yer pal Dozer

brokenteepee said...

Hmmm, that looks like fun. Much more fun that pulling a cart. Can you imagine that the male person wants me to pull a cart? Harumph!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That looked like a lot of fun! You did look A Little Nervous at first. Do you ever go with Daisy for company?

Anonymous said...

That seems like it was a great adventure. And it is a safe way for you to enjoy the "outside"

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley that stroller looks like a souped up manly motorcycle!

VROOM you're off!

purrs
Abby

Parker said...

I knew that you would like it if you tried it!
That sure looked like a lot of fun!

Puglette said...

what a fun adventure! you did not look happy at first but so comfy and relaxed later on. having a magic stroller is really cool!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Noll's Nip said...

HOT WHEELS HARLEY!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Good stroll Harley, didja see any funny aminals while yoo were out?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You did very well on that stroll! We think we would be nervous at first too. Hopefully we will get to find out one day!

AB clan said...

Harley you went on roller alone? Hope Daisy is not ill on the road....
She missed a nice adventure!

ViVi & AB

Meghann said...

Wow, what a great adventure you had! i hope to see more adventures soon :)

Max said...

Sssssh dood don't remind my people that we have a stroller in the rumbly bike room. They might make me go out in it!

Your Daily Cute said...

I love it. I need to get a stroller for Pimp and Moo! I wonder what they'd do in one...

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun, Harley! We'd probably have to go through some kind of strollering training before we'd be brave enough to take a ride in one.

Anonymous said...

Wow Harley, that sure looks like fun! That's a great stroller you have there too, lots of windows for you to look out of.

jane

Daisy Deadhead said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Harley!

(Love the wetlands photo, my favorite spot like that is the Pinckney Island wildlife refuge near Hilton Head.)

Motor Home Cats said...

Harley, it looks like once you got used to it, you started to enjoy it. We think your mom needs to get another stroller so she can take both of you at the same time.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Thanks for taking us along on your strollering, Harley!

jenianddean said...

Maggie has been missing her stroller rides, but with our recent flea issues Mom and Dad are reluctant to take her out (stupid fleas!) ... she is very jealous of Harley. Those wetlands look like they have a lot to see.
--Jasper

Asta said...

Harley
That is such a nice oppowtoonity to see and smell all the gweat stuff outside and still be nice and cozy and safe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Black Cat said...

Good for you Harley, I can see you enjoyed yourself once you got over your initial nerves! It's certainly beautiful where you live, but shame about the heat so you can only go out in what amounts to the middle of the night! :) xxx

Claire^Monkey said...

that's a cool stroller...you weren't going too fast, were you?
Monkey would love to do something like that...

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow that is a pretty cool stroller Harley! I can't believe you are so brave to go out in it!

Kat said...

My goodness! Never heard of such a thing as a stroller for felines! It does look interesting, though....I myself have never been beyond the doors of my house, except for trips to the..........well, you know.
Leia

Anonymous said...

Hey thats a cool ride! maybe mom will take those darn kittens out for a stroll......

T said...

Oh very nice stroll you had! Looks like you enjoyed your time out and about with nice scenery too!

Nomi said...

I think you were wise to stay in your stroller in the wetlands !!

Unknown said...

You're so brave Harley. That looks like a lot of fun but kind of scary at the same time.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That looked like good fun Harley. That was a good idea to turn your lasers on so your mum could see where to go.

BeadedTail said...

Harley, your stroll looked like a lot of fun! It was good that you turned on your laser beams to help light the way!

Mickey's Musings said...

looks like you had a great trip Harley :)
Bet you like strollering now,huh?
Bet your Mom is glad you are a clean cat too ;)
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Misha said...

I bet your Mummy gets funny looks taking you out in the stroller!

Lin said...

Do cats really enjoy this or are you scared??? My kitties go out in our yard and they come in when we do. Hobbes likes the hostas to hide under.

Fred said...

Any room for me next time, Harley? It looks like you had a grand time!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That looks like a great place to stroll. It is too hot here to stroll. Sometimes in the early morning it is still 80!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

How much fun you must be having Harley! I think I would freak out!! Those are wonderful awesome laser eyes!

Quill and Greyson said...

You looked a little freaked out, glad you settled in and had fun.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
Looks like you had a pawesome strollering!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Yowza! That looks like an excellent stroller ride, Harley!
DMM

SophieKitty said...

It looks like you enjoyed your adventure. Maybe you could use the stroller on your spy missions.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you enjoyed your stroller ride, Harley. We're glad you did not encounter any gators or ibises or vishus deer.

The Devil Dog said...

That strollering looks fun, but I don't think mom would push me. She would make me walk.

Roxy

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay that luks like a fun ride!!! hay lissen my sister trouble the kitty has a rocket powerd owtbord motord cat cup wot she motors arownd in do yoo want me to find owt ware she got it??? thanks ok bye

Maureen said...

What a lucky guy! I sure would like to go strollering in South Florida too!

Anzu said...

Pro spy always have
a cutting-edge vehicle.

Harley's stollering
work CUTE LASER BEAMS !

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

looks like you had a great time harley!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We would be veray afraid inna stroller. You are so brave.

Tiger Lily said...

Looks like you had a great time strollering Harley!

Duni said...

What a fun adventure, Harley! Um...I'm afraid people would laugh at me if i tried that over here.

purrs,

Sammy

Cat Street Boyz said...

Oh boy, that looks like soooo much fun!!! Did you see any gators on your stroll...it made us nervous seeing you parked near the grasses.....what could be lurking near them...(chills)maybe they should put beepers on those gators for safety=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, yer a natchurul, Harley!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The preserve is gorgeous. Do you and Daisy ever go strollering together? ~S,S,C & F

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Harley....that looks like so much fun!

Maria said...

Wow! What a fun morning. You see a lot of very cool things on your walk. I bet my furkids would love a stroller ride :)

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Our stroller just sits by the front door...Teri never takes us out anymore! Your stroll makes us envious!

Boy n Beethoven said...

Wow Harley! That's an awesome place to go strollering in! I must get mine Mummy to bring me to such nice places too! Mummy? Mummy? Oh...mine Mummy has gone away!!! *howls*

'Oven

Related Posts with Thumbnails