Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: ♪ I always feel like, somebody's watchin' me... ♪ ♪

(Biggify for full effect)

Photobucket
If you can't see the animation, you can click HERE to see it!

Share/Bookmark

77 Notes for Daisy:

Forever Foster said...

Hi Daisy! It was a good attempt at hiding. It looks like Harley's Spy Cat training is kicking into effect:)

Spunky Doodle said...

Nice tunnel! Your mommy sure is a photo techie!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's the thing with younger siblings. They're always watching what you're doing!

Milo and Alfie said...

Milo: Hi Daisy, sympathies! Alfie watches me all the time and then copies what I do!

Alfie: I so do not!

Misha said...

Harley's gonna be have to be a bit more stealthy if he's gonna spy on you!

The WriggleButts said...

Hehehe.. Great pix!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! the animation made us laugh!

The Florida Furkids said...

Too funny! We think Harley knows he is learning a lot watching you!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy thought she was going nuts for a minute when she saw the picture moving. We thinks this must be how the pictures in Harry Potter looked. Why it was almost as if you and Harley were trapped inside the picture. ~S,S,C & F

Parker said...

Wow! Harley takes his spy job very seriously!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, the Purrparazzi and the spy cat, and all of the CB are ALL watchin' you! hahaha!

These are both great! We love the animated gif!

i beati said...

Harley being the super detective he is likes to check out your every move hahah

Hansel said...

oh no daisy! its an ambush!

The Island Cats said...

We can see that it's Harley watching you! Cool tunnel, Daisy!

Shelly said...

Peek-a-boo. I see you.
Happy WW

Meghann said...

Wow, it looks like Harley almost twisted his neck off to see you, LOL. Have fun in your hidey tunnel :)

The Monkeys said...

Harley really is a very good spy cat! Great shots.

Noll's Nip said...

How fun!

CCL Wendy said...

Maybe Harley's watching OVER you! He seems like the purrtective type. What a good big brofur!

ZAJA Natural said...

Too cute! I am thinking of getting a second cat.

Katie said...

That is so cute - I think Harley is doing a great job of watching you - you don't want to get hurt while playing! He's looking after you. :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley is just one curious mancat!

Cory said...

With a spycat for a brother, is there any hope for a true secret hidey spot for you Daisy?

jams o donnell said...

Haha younger siblings can be a pain! Happy WW

Anonymous said...

I love it: "Biggify for full effect" Amazing.
I like the white and black cat's looking into the tunnel like "what's going on in there?"

Happy Wednesday!
I played too!

Dma said...

Who's watching me? I don't know anymore!
Are the neighbours watching me?! who's watching? Well is the mailman watching me?! tell me who's watching? And I don't feel safe anymore---oh, what a mess!

Maureen said...

Hah! That's a great little movie there! Peekaboo!

Your Daily Cute said...

You have a watchcat! Looks like Harley was doing a stake out...

Katie Faulkner said...

Wow look at those moves! Harley is like a super hero or something :)

-FurrButts

Donna said...

Wow. Someone is watchin u. It's ur brudder! :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

peeky boo!!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy your mama is SO smart!!! how does she DO that? man, she is tits!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

AM said...

Haha! It must be hard living with a spycat. He probably has you under servaillance 24/7.

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, you've got your paws full with Harley. I don't think there's ANYwhere you can hide that he can't find you.

The Oceanside Animals said...

"♪♪ ... and I got no PRIVACY ♪♪ .... ♪♪ oh oh oh ... ♪♪"

The Crew said...

Very cool!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think 'they' say a watched khat doens't tunnel...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Quasi said...

That song will be going around in my head all day now!

The Kitty Krew said...

Poor Daisy, you just can't get away for a few minutes on your own! I'm sure Harley wanted to make sure you were okay in there. Next time he tries to hide (or nap), just bat him on the nose!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew
Bugsy, Sassy, Callie, Roxy, and Pixie, and Their Mommy

brokenteepee said...

Sometimes having a brother can be a pain in the tail. The publicist has three of them so she would know!

Setra said...

Ooh you have a lovely looking play tunnel, we have 2 of those and I have my own Ikea bag too! Oh it's just the bestest place for hanging out in and thinking... ;)

Purrs,
Setra (age 16.5 weeks)

The Furry Kids said...

Awesome hiding, Daisy! I can tell that Harley's spy training is really paying off.

Anonymous said...

your tunnel rocks!

Reese =^..^= said...

You are always so clever! You inspire me!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Poor Daisy, nowhere to hide.

Daisy Deadhead said...

I love that annoyed look she gets: Oh, him again.

:D

(((kisses for Harley)))

PS: And I have some pretty stained glass today!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Teak-a-boo..ha ha, Harley your eyes are so big, you can't be missed, maybe you should consider wearing shades=^Y^=Teak & the Cat Street Boyz

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, we think you are right - someone is watching you, and he is one handsome mancat. Of course Daisy, you are too beautiful not to watch.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Shaggy and Scout said...

That little SpyCat is everywhere!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We feel that way too! If it isn't Meowm watching us...we are watching each other!

Anonymous said...

Cute...

Luzinha said...

dear, Daisy! how long! there is so much things happening in my home these days! that's why I was not coming with frequency! but now, I'll come back!

I loved your toys! so cute! you're a great model, indeed! and I loved you teaching Harley about the car's buying! há há! your adorable and Harley too!

have a nice wednesday, dears! *highpaw*!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is cute animation! I think some one is watching you!

Luna und Luzie said...

Wow, that is a great animation!
That looks funny. We have a tunnel like that but it´s green!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Very cuuuuute. Harley is very sneaky. Pierro is also very very nosey! I think boy kitties need to go to daycare

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy and Harley, that is sooo cool with the animation! Your Mommie has the neatest ideas! And we are always watching each other so we know where you're coming from, Daisy ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Sarge Charlie said...

Hi Daisy, do you think you mommie is very smart, I do...

L. Alida said...

You two are just so cute! I love seeing you have fun and Mommie is so talented with the picture stuff!
Your tunnel and the pink and blue feather toys are cool!
Hugs to you sweeties!
Lorianna

Mouchois said...

Aww. I just got that song out of my head! Now it's stuck again!!! Lolol

Anonymous said...

Watch out, Daisy! Harley is hot on your trail!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

ah ha Daisy...I saw that you commented on Henson's 'kitty tunnel'...I think I need to find one of these for my kitty's too...:)))

Robyn Jones said...

We used to have one of these things...it was great!

Black Cat said...

Oh, I'm laffin fit to bust! I would love to know how your Mommie does those animations and gets Blogger to accept them!

I'm sorry the angry kitteh scairt you and made Harley's eyes get big as saucers! I think they are already bigger than saucers normally, so they must have been big as dinner plates! :) xxx

Anonymous said...

That's so funny Daisy! But, um, now Momma's humming that song and kind of dancing.....how do I make her stop?

jane

Unknown said...

I think that animation is funny too! Your human is very good at doing fancy things with photos...and you two are very good at being fantastic models!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Mickey's Musings said...

I get that same feeling with my sisfurs!!! heehee
Harley can't help being a spy ;)
Purrs Mickey

TorAa said...

I just fell in love with this post, not only as a cat-lover, but primarely of the fabulous presentation.
Hurray;-))

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Daisy that Harley is so much fun, isn't he?

Purrs
Abby

BeadedTail said...

Hee hee, you two are funny! And now that song is going to be stuck in my head!

Lorenza said...

You are right!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lin said...

Poor Daisy! Hobbes does that to Grace too. Baby brothers are a PAIN.

Stacie said...

LOL Cute pic. Cool toys!!

Karen Jo said...

That's a great tunnel, Daisy, but Harley can find you anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Jest when you thinks you have sum peece and kwiet! Theres no privasee when you haves a roommate.

Yer pal Dozer

T said...

Hahaha, that is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my! i think i might want a brother or sister someday, but that's a little scary! luv,
marko

Skeezix the Cat said...

Good thing Tripper izn't arownd. He'd jump rite on top of yer tunnel and brake it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails