Today, we are going to play a very fun word game! I hope you like it.
Here is how you play: for each of the following clues, you must find a synonym that contains the word CAT. Here is an example for you:
A position played in baseball = CATcher
Here are your clues:
- A bunch of cows
- Tall marsh plant
- One who closely mimics another
- A very bad disaster
- An underground cemetery
- A type of launcher used to hurl an item
- A condiment for your burger
- Abrupt, disconnected sounds
- To cause to separate and go in different directions
- A substance or person that brings about a change
Good luck! Did you figure them all our? Click the Answer Button below to get the correct answers.