Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Mystery: Solve the Riddle!

For today's Monday Mystery, I have another riddle for you to solve! Here goes:

How many feet are there on a cat if you call a tail a foot?
You may begin thinking now. I would rate this riddle as only Medium difficulty. Here is a ruler in case it helps you to picture a foot.
Do you know the answer yet? Press the Answer Button to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

81 Notes for Daisy:

Slash and Bronzy said...

I gotted it wrong! But that is because my floofy tail blocked the numbers on the stick so I cudn't count right.

~Slash

Spunky Doodle said...

I finally got one of your riddles right! Must have been an easy one.

Teddy Westlife said...

I didn't get it right. But I was close!

Huffle Mawson

The Florida Furkids said...

We didn't get it right, but we knew it was tricky!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

PDX pride said...

Hahaha, good one! We got it, though!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We were puzzled by the mystery!!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, sometimes you are a little bit sneaky and a whole lot tricky! We got it right anyways! YAY!

Parker said...

Yay! I knew the answer!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That was sneaky, LOL. ~S,S,C & F

Boy n Beethoven said...

I counted only one because I thoughted the tail was a foot and the 4 others are called paws....
Hmm...

'Oven

gemmak said...

Heh...that's very funny Daisy :o)

RJ Flamingo said...

HeeHee! I got it right! But that's just how my brain works...:-)

Do you like muffins, Daisy? We made healthy mango muffins yesterday, and they were yummy!

You are so tricksy!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy....you are indeed tricky! This one had uSSSSS thinking......but we GOT IT!!!

Sandy Kessler said...

You are clever Daisy . I always thought so

The Island Cats said...

Yay! We got another one right!

The Creek Cats said...

Oh that was a good one, Daisy!

Meghann said...

LOL, you are terrific Daisy, it's always a pleasure :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's funny! I said there were no feet, because kitties has paws, not feet.

Cory said...

Ha ha! I was confused...I guessed the same as Praline because I don't have feet I have soft little paws!

Noll's Nip said...

Lol...boy oh boy was I playing ball in left field! You got my Daisy ;)

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha I got it right! I love your riddles Daisy

CCL Wendy said...

Yes, of course, Daisy! You are furry clefur. My furst thought was that it depended on the size of the cat. My Dante is much longer than most kitties, and my Domino is much smaller.

Dma said...

d'oh! you got me.

Louche Tabby said...

...are you a ruler?...do you rule a kingdom?...

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hooray!!! We got it right at last!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That was a good riddle!
My mom wants to tickle your cute little belly!
--JB

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Ahahaha.. that's a good one! :)

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wot if we call the tail ray??? or maybe jay??? or maybe ray-jay??? duz that chaynj the anser??? thanks ok bye

las794 said...

LOL! You got me with that one. :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That was a funny riddle!

Your Daily Cute said...

Very sneaky, Daisy. I like that one!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We haven't guessed right in a while now! Guess we're slipping! You always have the neatest riddles!

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY! WE gotted it right!!!!!

Liss said...

I got it!

Scrooge said...

I knowed that one. And it is the same for dogs too. I says

Puglette said...

doh! i guessed five, i thought you were being tricky. but i asked hubby and he guessed wrong too!! that was really fun, thanks daisy!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Cat Street Boyz said...

Oh you little trickster, Monday morning is not a good time for Mommy to help us with a riddle.....problem is she doesn't drink coffee, maybe she needs one of those vitamin waters to get her brain going....sorry Mom=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Donna said...

Oh jeemony. I wrong! It funny anyway. :)

Maureen said...

Ha! But how many METERS is that??? (I am a Canuck) ;)

Cute, Daisy!

Debbie said...

Good Mystery Daisy. Thanks for the fun start to my week!

Amy & the house of cats said...

That was a good one! I got that one right - yay. It was a tricky one though!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh daisy, that was a really good one!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

You did not fool me, I knew you had 4 feet

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Ha ha ha! Trick question! And of course we didn't get it right.

Unknown said...

I got it wrong too, darn it. Hey Daisy and Harley I am sorry the cats have been MIA but I have been just so darn busy, I can't even get online much anymore. And now I am going to really be busy with this class for church for the next ten weeks, and I also think I am going to start serving at my church, just not sure in what area quite yet, so I'll be even busier, lol! Have a wonderful day everyone, and God bless.

Jodi (Skitto & Peanut's Human)

Chrissie said...

4? I don't know..I'm gonna go look, now. My tail's not very long, so I don't think I qualify! :)

Anonymous said...

That one made me giggle. tee hee!

brokenteepee said...

You are so clever Daisy!

Milo and Alfie said...

We waz tricked! unfair! We said 5!

AB clan said...

Well said Daisy !

ViVi & AB

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, you are too funny!

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy, you are too clever for me today!

Anya said...

We now the answerrrr............ !!
Daisy you are a beauty :))
purrss Kareltje

Reese =^..^= said...

Haha Dat was a good one!mewmewmew

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Maybe we are over thinking these.....but we do love your riddles!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khlever my khat pal!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

AM said...

Of course we were wrong and said 5! But, we must cry foul on this one, we were simply mislead! :-0 Still think you are the craftiest curly cat around!

The Furry Kids said...

Dang! We got it wrong again. That was a tricky one, Daisy!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Eh, we sed one...a tail dat's a foot and four paws. We do not haf feets cuz we'z smelled feets and dey stink! Our paws do not stink so dey is not feets.

Babs-beetle said...

Ha ha ha! You foxed me there Daisy!

Babs-beetle said...

Ha ha ha! You foxed me there Daisy!

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, DAISY! You are such a little sneak. You totally misled me and made me give the wrong answer!

Anonymous said...

You're good, Daisy! You stumped us again:)

Evy said...

Ooo! Smart.
purrrssssss
Evy

Katya said...

Oh. I was counting the tail as a part of the measurement 'feet' therefore about two feet long. sneak.

Black Cat said...

Oh noes, I got it wrong... Can't even remember what I guessed, I have so much stuff on my mind, doh!

Thanks so much for the info about turquoise. It explains a lot about why I have always loved it and why I so wanted to buy Dr. Tweety's Mommee's earrings (which, incidentally, were made by American Indians). I believe all life is connected and even so-called "inanimate objects" are a part of the living universe. Everything has its place... I think Auntie Bee knows where I'm coming from in this, she has names for her computer and stuff and so do I! Luvzya :) xxx

jenianddean said...

Very tricky ... Mom wanted to measure all of us just to see.
--Jasper

L said...

Oh Daisy! You're funny.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I got that one wrong :-/ I figured if you'd call a tail a foot, it'd be 5 feet. Ack. I hope I'll do better next week!

Stephanie Barr said...

I'm answering before I look. According to Lincoln, "Just because you call a tail a foot doesn't make it so." So, four.

Lorenza said...

Hmmm... another one I had no idea!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

BeadedTail said...

We got it right this time Daisy!

The Devil Dog said...

Phew, mom got it right. We were worried about her for a minute, there.

Roxy & Lucky

SophieKitty said...

Ha, ha, ha, Daisy! That was a good one. I didn't get it, though.

Forever Foster said...

We weren't clever enough today.

Mum and Dad saw a young Devon Rex mancat at the cat show. It was his first show, so he was pretty nervous and tried to hide under his bed. He was a very handsome smokey coloured boy.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I got it wrong as well,
this is a great riddle!!!
I am learning something new today,
thanks to you!

Anonymous said...

It's good that you're teaching that lesson to a new generation, Daisy. Our human dad says he knew that Abe Lincoln who said that first, but so what, he's so old he probably heard Lincoln say it the first time.

Mickey's Musings said...

That was good Daisy,heehee
Wwe look forward to your Monday Mysteries!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You are really good a making up riddles Daisy!

Anonymous said...

You got me on that one Daisy! You're so clever!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I liked the big tummy shot in your anser foto!

Related Posts with Thumbnails