Saturday, June 20, 2009

Photo Hunters: Creamy

I am very happy today, because the Photo Hunters theme this week is: creamy. This means I get to have some creamy goodness called whipped cream. In case you do not know where whipped cream comes from, you get it from a can.
More, please!
My tummy is very happy.

Share/Bookmark

86 Notes for Daisy:

Daisy Deadhead said...

That looks delicious! I'm so glad you enjoyed it...you even look like you're smiling! :)

Teddy Westlife said...

I have never seen whipped cream in a can Daisy! Are you sure it's tasty?

Huffle Mawson

MaR said...

Glad you got a treat!!
Happy hunting!

Forever Foster said...

The third photo is a particularly beautiful photo of you, Daisy:) We are happy that you enjoyed your cream.

Misha said...

You look like the cat that's just got the cream!

Oscar said...

Yummy cream! Have to show Mommy this, didn't had cream in ages!!! (Actually had some two days ago, hehehehe, will pretend having short term memory loss!)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwws Miss Daisy!! How sweet you look, with your little cream moustache! I just wants to lick it clean! heheh.. and NOT so I can only gets some cream too :P hehehe
V-V

Kathy said...

Oh, Daisy! I see you concentrating very hard on the creamy deliciousness. Yum! p.s. I bet you liked the funny noise the cream makes coming out of the can. And it comes out curly, just like you!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

daisy when i saw it was creamy i thought for sure mama would brake out the ice creamy as she know how much i love it from a spoon and she said sorry lilly lu not this week sigh


Lilly I want ice cream Lu

jams o donnell said...

You look like you are in heaven Daisy! Happy weekend

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We wishes we had gotten whipped cream for today's photo hunt. Although ours comes out of a carton. Sometimes Mommy puts it in her coffee and we gets a lick when she isn't looking. ~S,S,C & F

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It looks like whipped cream may actually be better than catnip!!!

i beati said...

Daisy you make a splendid advertisement for creamy !!Sandy

Parker said...

Oh yummy, yum yum!!!

Anonymous said...

Whipped Cream! nom nom nom! Daisy, that is our favorite treat, ever!

We could not think of anything good for photo hunt - we can not believe we did not think of that!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look especially gorgeous and glamourous today!

momsbusy said...

mmmmm, we like whippy cream too!

y2kt

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, how delicious! Pru got her first creamy treat yesterday in the form of ice cream. Previously she's only had cereal milk as a sweet treat. The ice cream took things to a whole new level. Her eyes got very googly, just like yours. Enjoy!

Loki said...

Oooooooh! Nommy! Haz been a looooong time since I haz canned cream. I gets a spoon uv heavy cream to lick in the mornings when primate makes muffinz, but CANNED cream, that's PAWESOME!

The Fitness Diva said...

Careful, D.... it'll go straight to your thighs if you eat too much of it! ;)

RJ Flamingo said...

Daisy! You have googly eyes! That whipped cream just sent you to another kitty dimension, didn't it?

My ”Creamy” entry is up. Hope you can stop by!

The Island Cats said...

Mmmmmmmm....I love whipped cream...I almost licked the screen when I saw you eating it, Daisy!

Wally

Cory said...

That looks so yummy! I bet when you found out the theme was creamy, you were so happy!!!

Lin said...

Does whipped cream make you go cross-eyed??!

CCL Wendy said...

Such a sweet little, expurressive face you have Daisy! No wonder you're a supurr star!

You really seem to enjoy your cream! By the way, it doesn't always come from a can. First it comes from a cow, and sometimes you can get it in cardboard containers from the store and whip it up yourself!

The Florida Furkids said...

YUM! That last picture is great!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Meghann said...

Oh Daisy that looked delicious, just make sure you get it all off of you little whiskers or Harley might get some ideas....
Have a great weekend!

Liss said...

yum yum yum

Anonymous said...

Yup, you look like you are really enjoying that - Only one of my kitties likes whipped cream

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i like that same stuff daisy! it's VERY tasty...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a sweet little face Daisy! We can tell that is a special treat!

Your Daily Cute said...

Mmmm... looks creamy and dreamy! Maybe you found a new treat!

Puglette said...

we love whipped cream! the local starbucks drive through will give the puppies whipped cream on a coffee cup lid. everyone loves that tasty treat. i hope harley got some too!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh geebies, I have not been to visit in such a long time Daisykins. I loved the box blog. I adore catnip!
Harley is a little pest just like Pierro, mom loves him and thinks he is silly but quite honestly I think he is a pest.
I also adore whippie cream. It is better than mozzerella cheese.

purrrs for a happy week-end dear curly girlfriend

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That whipped cream looks yummy. We can see you are enjoying it. No crabilated faces for you today.

Dma said...

man that looks tasty. i think i'll have some whipped cream for breakfast.

Sweet Purrfections said...

That looks so good, Daisy! Aren't you glad today's theme was about cream?

Unknown said...

aw daisy what big eyes you have. Ah wippy creamy. Were is Harley? Did he get any? Glad you enjoyed your little creamy desert hope you saved room for your food. Take care

Mishkat said...

Great photos today - we want some of that (and we want some of the catnip in the box from yesterday!)

P.S. Our mom tried to comment yesterday for Box Day but blogger wouldn't let her for some reason. We think it's because the commenting section was jammed by your many admirers!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Those are great photos for today. You look so cute and happy.
Our Mom couldn't think of anything creamy, sure do wish she'd thought like your Mommy!
~ The Bunch

Chrissie said...

Daisy, you look muy intense on the whipped cream. I think Whipped Cream should be a daily treat, don't you?

Lorenza said...

Yummy cream!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Nomi said...

Daisy; the cat that got the cream !

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can really really tell how much you love that cream, Daisy~!
You have very very creamy soft expression~!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ah that looks very tasty. The Woman whipped up some whip cream from CREAM for us the other day.

Anonymous said...

we love whipped cream too!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Lots of my khanine furiends love their 'whip'

Mom got me a khan but she didn't let me taste it....YET!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Writing Nag said...

Daisy,

Your face in the first pic is sweet and gets progressively sweeter! I'm glad you enjoyed your treat.

Phyl said...

Daisy you look wonderfully happy!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Yum! Those are such cute pictures of you.

Christine and FAZ said...

My goodness, I can see you are enjoying that cream a lot Daisy. We had a very exciting day yesterday, we had a visitor from the cat blogosphere. Please come and to visit my blog and see if you can guess who it was. FAZ

catsynth said...

Yum. Who wouldn't love whipped cream :)

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mmm, whipped cream ... got some ice cream to put that on?

Anonymous said...

The canned kind looks really yummy, Daisy! We get to have licks from the kind that comes in a tub:)

Max said...

Wow! I don't think I've ever had any of that! It looks AWESOME. Tell me it was awesome. I may have to ask the Woman to get some just so I can have a lick.

The Kitty Krew said...

You're very lucky that your mommy lets you have treats like that! Our Mommy is mean and doesn't do that for us! *major pouting*

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew
Bugsy, Sassy, Callie, Roxy and Pixie, and Their Mommy

Milo and Alfie said...

Lucky girl!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

You cutie cat, ask you mom if they have a catnip flavor for whipped cream. Is it fun to roll in that cream too?
Daisy, have I asked you for your addie before?

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you look very happy! That cream looks yummy!!!

brokenteepee said...

Did you know you can get cream from a cow?

I had some the other day and I made butter with it. Well, the publicist did...

Cheyenne -Millie said...

What great licking that must be! The look in your eyes says a lot!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That looks so good! Mom let us try it once/

Asta said...

Daisy
You look mesmewised and bootiful wif that yummilicious cweam
I can see youw happiness in youw eyes
smoochie kisses
ASTA

dawn said...

Oh Daisy, you deserve every finger full of creamy cream. I must say you look like you are enjoying it immensely; awesome photos of cuteness. I scrolled down and read your other posts. You are very entertaining. I especially love the cow paw.

Quill and Greyson said...

Your pupils look very full!!

srp said...

I have never tried giving my cats whipped cream.. now having seen several on here, I really must try this. A new game.. the old ones have grown tedious for the cats. Mine is up here.

Donna said...

My Mom likes to put wip creem on cakes. :)

flit said...

that looks like a very yummy treat. I thinks She should buy me some if She ever comes home again.

Fat Eric said...

OHHHHHHHHH....YUMMMMMMMMYY....DROOOOL! Now I want some cream! My mum never buys whipped cream in a can (she is going through a bit of a health freak low fat phase), but now she has a broken leg, Dad is in charge of the shopping, I'm sure I can manipulate him into buying cream!
Thank you for your kind wishes about the broken leg.

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness Daisy - we think you ae very lucky!

Hugs from the topcatrules girls. XXXOOOXXX

http://lesliesmyers.blogspot.com/2009/06/photohunt-creamy-cappuccino.html

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Yummo! I love whipped cream ... but it doesn't love me.
DMM

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, that looks yummy. You really look like you are enjoying it. Did Harley get some too?

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, your whipped cream looks yummy! Angel loves whipped cream too!

Team Tabby said...

Yum, Daisy. Wanna share? When you run out, we have a couple of cans here. Whipped cream is awesome.

Maureen said...

Ahahaha! I love cream almost as much as you Daisy! Love the look on your face!

TheSlyCat said...

Looks tasty!
Thanks for visiting us. Our Dad used to live in Loudon Couny when he was in hi skhool! How funny. Have a great weekend!
Kon and Sly

Anonymous said...

Tongue and tummy, equally happy!

Theresa111 said...

Daisy! We had whipped cream tonight, too! Love, all of us!

Mo and The Purries said...

Oh Daisy, I just love you!

Unknown said...

Aw, Daisy - that last picture of you is just too adorable! Your expression...!!!!


Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Debbie said...

yum, what a lucky cat you are.

Maria said...

You look so cute enjoying your delicious treat Daisy! My kitties always try to lick the butter off my toast :)

Arlene said...

Ohhhh the kitty loves cream? I don't think my catties would love whipped cream. :) They don't even eat chocs but loves to eat bread. :)

Nice entry!

Marilyn said...

I could go for a can of that.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

You look so awake! Hehe.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy, you are very lucky! That is Virgil's very favorite treat, and the only people food he ever wants. I will be sure to keep him from seeing this post, so he isn't jealous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails