Friday, July 10, 2009

Fashion Friday: A Flamingo Dress!

Look at me! Today I am wearing a real pretty tropical-style dress. I love the bright pink and green colors. And there are polka-dots on my dress, too!
Here, I will turn around so you can see the back. There's a pink flamingo on my dress! And the flamingo legs are made of diamonds. I wish I could have diamond-encrusted legs. It's very glamorous.
My Mommie told me to smile, but instead I just gave this little grin. It's a new look I am practicing. Does it look good, or does my smile look fake?
Another dress with 'sketti straps! This must be a very popular style.
And now, if you give me some castanets, for my grand finale, I will perform a Flamingo Dance! What? It is called a Flamenco Dance? Never mind.

Share/Bookmark

95 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

That is definitely your colour Daisy. Very pretty dress!

Huffle Mawson

Motor Home Cats said...

Your dress is very cute Daisy. we love your little grin. The dress is perfect for Florida.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a pretty flamingo on your dress. Mum says there is a song from the 60's called Pretty Flamingo. We like your cute grin.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think your smile is true and lovely~!
And that is a great outfit!
I love pink + Green!

Sasha said...

you look sweet in this dress Daisy. I like the flamingo too. You wouldn't want diamond covered legs though, as it would be too hard and stiff on your soft furs.

Poppy Q said...

You look very summery Miss D, is it hot in Florida at the moment? Your grin is gorgeous.

Whitey said...

Very purrty! Whitey thinks 'sketti straps iz a grate look for you, Daisy!

Whitey thinks that maybe diamond encrusted-legs duz not sound easy to keep groomed and might even hurt your tongue.

Spunky Doodle said...

I like your grin and what a colorful dress you have today.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we think you look very summery in that dress!

Freya's Staff said...

I don't know about Diamond encrusted legs, but Daddycat has crusty legs!!

Freya
xxx

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Well we thinks the pretty furs on your legs are better then diamond legs. Your dress is very purrty and we liked the flamingo. Can you really do the dance? We are impressed. ~S,S,C & F

i beati said...

The look is perfect and sincere.Yes it is Tropical Friday and Daisy leads the way

Unknown said...

Oooh, Daisy - you look just adorable in that dress!!! But I think your smile is the cutest thing...no, not fake at all! It's the naughtiest, little coy grin...! :-)

Hey - I've tagged you to play the Flashback Friday game! Come over to my blog to see what it's all about...

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Designer4u said...

You look very beautifullllllllllll in your summer dress.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Your dress looks very summery, Daisy!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

The Whiskeratti said...

What a beautiful dress, Daisy! You always haz such great style.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, that is a beautiful dress on a beautiful Daisy! You look so pretty! We LOVE your new grin! Very sweet! Mommy smiled!!! We would love to see you dance!

Love, uSSSSS

Parker said...

That's a perfect little dress for the hots!

RJ Flamingo said...

That is a very pretty and practical dress for this time of year, down here, Daisy... And you know how partial I am to Flamingos!

I will believe you wore it for me!

The WriggleButts said...

Very cute, Daisy!

RJ Flamingo said...

P.S. - I would like diamond-encrusted legs, too. It would mean that I could afford to stay home with this stupid cold!

CCL Wendy said...

What a lovefurly new dress, Daisy and you model it so well! My kitties could take modelling tips from you -- but they all refuse to wear any clothing (such heathens!).

Sweet Purrfections said...

Very cute dress. Daisy. I do like your little grin.

The Florida Furkids said...

Very nice! We like the smile too!! You're such a pro!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Mishkat said...

That's a very cute dress, Daisy, but what we like best is your little grin! Truly adorable.

Purrs from Franklin, Tasha, and Dobby

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

daisy you are so stylish. i hope that one day i can learn to grin like that instead of making my constant mad face.

Lin said...

Don't you just hate spaghetti straps?? They are always falling down. Ugh. Cute dress though, Daisy. And the smile is sorta like Mona Lisa.

arbed and edgar said...

What a stunning dress, Daisy! Perhaps you should think about hiring some security guards for when you wear it so no one will try to steal your diamonds.

I am still laughing over yesterday's post.

The Monkeys said...

Daisy, you're a ravishing beauty! We love the smile!

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

OOOOH daisy it boootful look at that pinnk flomigo and the green spotts. My Mama saw the perfect daisy dress in pet smart she said it was white wiff pink dots wiff daiys on the bottom i dont were white much becuse of my furr colloring


Lilly Lu

The Kitty Krew said...

Nice dress, Daisy, it has a great Florida look. And your grin was very cute!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Dma said...

i like the flamingo.

Puglette said...

hi daisy, your dress is very cute! i like your cheesy grin. it's good to have a cheesy grin, if you add it to "the Look" it's very effective. have a great friday!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh with those colors it looks like a lilly! nice and i love the new smile!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

castinetz? wut'z "castinetz?" i'll see if i hav any!
yer lookin byootiful in dat flamingo dress daisy.
luv--jh

Shelly said...

What a beautiful dress. You are a true fashion diva...ready for the cat-walk

Shaggy and Scout said...

It's very pretty and the lime green is a nice cool summer color.

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a very beautiful dress Daisy!

Chrissie said...

Miss Daisy, that flaming dress is very pretty on you! Oh, I meant flamingo dress. I've heard that 'sketti straps are a primary cause of wardrobe malfunctions, so do be careful!

Rand815 said...

XXXXXOOOOOOXXXXXXX, you are so adorable!!!!

Your Daily Cute said...

I love this dress, Daisy! It's one of my favorite of your outfits so far.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, we like the dress. Especially the diamond encrusted legs! You r grin is very sweet!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmm i dont no if i wood want diamond legs it sownds itchy!!! but yore dress is kyoot!!! ok bye

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, that little dress is SO Florida in summertime! I love you in gingham, it's so traditional but you really kick it up a notch. That is a funny little smile in the picture, but I can see that you are sincerely sharing eye-kisses with us all. You stay cool this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Your new little grin is charming and so is your Flamingo dress - very pretty.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yoo smile furry purrty daisy

Hansel said...

what a great dress daisy! you look lovely!

Scrooge said...

People used to tease Her cuz her last name sounded close to flamingo - She never could figure out why they thought they could bug her by calling her a name of a beautiful bird.

Your dress is pretty but I am glad She doesn't make me wear no dress.

Forever Foster said...

That is a fabulous look for you. Does it come in our mum's size?

Cory said...

That is an adorable dress Daisy! The pink brings out the pink in your cute nose!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh I think this is one of my favorites - it looks lovely on you and I love flamingos so it definately goes into the favorites! And I loved your little grin.

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you are beautiful! I think, though, that diamond encrusted legs would itch.

Split Rock Ranch said...

Wow Daisy, you are totally stylin'!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you look lovely in that dress Daisy. Where do you find all your fashionable clothing?

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow!! That is a pretty dress Daisy and it looks beautiful on you! We think your grin looks cute, too!!
Your FL furiends,

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow!! That is a pretty dress Daisy and it looks beautiful on you! We think your grin looks cute, too!!
Your FL furiends,

Debbie said...

You look beautiful in your flamingo dress and the grin is purrfect!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a flamingo costume? Does harley have an alligator costume? Can flamingos and alligators be friends?

Meghann said...

what a cute dress! I wish they made them in grown up human sizes :)

Kelli said...

Hi Daisy!
You are such a wonderful model! Your flamingo dress looks stunning on you and your grin is perfect!
:) Tibby

Donna said...

I think ur smile looks very cute. :)

Stacie said...

What a beautiful dress Daisy!

Max said...

I like your grin. It says "I could eat your face off if I really wanted to."

Tiki and Mowzer said...

:) today is my FIRST birthday!!!!
--
Mowzer

Tiki and Mowzer said...

and i like the dress...i guess. my (human) sister knows more about fashion than i do, and she likes it! :)

Maureen said...

Ha! Love the grin... you have so many different facial expressions Daisy! Great posing as usual.

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, your dress is adorable! I love your little grin. What are you thinking about when you wear that grin?
The flamingo on the back is so cute. I like her sparkling legs too.
I hope you and Harley are having a super great day!
Lots of Hugs,
Lorianna

Milo and Alfie said...

Hi Daisy,I'm so glad you liked my gardening outfit. fashion in the garden is very impawtant isn't it ~ you fhafta look your best!
Alfie xx


Hi daisy we both love your dress (in a blokey sort of way!!!) The colour suits you and your new grin is just so cute ~ I think you could get your own way all the time if you practiced it enuff!
Milo xx

PS: Say hello to Harles for us!

Reese =^..^= said...

Absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see the ladybug hat on you. I know you will look much better than my stunt double.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We like the new smile....it is very cute! And you look very cute in that dress!

Ann said...

That has got to be the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

Anya said...

I like your dress,
I love you Daisy .....
You are so beautiful :)

your friend
Kareltje =^.^=

Skeezix the Cat said...

I love pokka dots. Thare vary festiv! And klassy!

Mouchois said...

I think that you should do the Flamenco, anyways, Daisy! You're too graceful not to!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great fashion shoot, Daisy! Those straps are purrfect for hot and humid Florida!

Quasi said...

Very nice, Daisy. I think they wear flamingo dresses all the time in Spain, just across the river from Florida!

Mason said...

The outfit is nice but what I really want to know about is the chair you're in. Is it a Barcelona chair? I see it a lot but not a lot of it. If it is, your taste in furniture is on par with your taste in attire. Just curious.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I think this is one of your prettier dresses, Daisy.
Love that smile!

~ Malachi

Anonymous said...

Deer Daisy if you come to my howse you could stand in our naybors yard and you would blend rite in. They have sum flamingos in their yard! Those flamingos does not move however. And they are not as purty and shiny as the one on yer dress!

Yer pal Dozer

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry khute on woo...

Furry NOT fur me!

Happy Weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

SophieKitty said...

You look very flirty today, Daisy. And the new grin really works.

Anonymous said...

Your dress is so Florida, Daisy! We like your new smile, but it may be more of a grin:)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Your dress is beautiful!
I hope you enjoy a nice flamingo-flamenco dance!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Yoo look bootiful Daisy! We fink a flamingo dance wud be much better, we wud like to see yoo do dat.

Cat Clothes said...

Looks good Daisy! I wish my cat was that good with modeling clothes!

Jenny
www.poochieheaven.com

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Daisy, you look very glamorous. I think your little grin is a very impressive advanced modeling skill. I also think you should invent a dance called the Flamingo.

Anzu said...

Daisy, you stand alone
as a Lady Cat Model.

How sexy you are
on the summer dress!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the polka-dots!

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Daisy you are a total stand out in anything. And the grin is great.

Ariel BushyTales said...

Daisy, I love your smile! Very cute!

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Daisy! I love your little grin. And you can certainly do a flamingo dance if you want to.

A.Marie said...

Oh Daisy, thank you for giving me a much needed laugh. No, I don't think your smile looks fake; it looks quite natural!

By the way, the dress is VERY becoming; I have a certain gray cat that thinks you look quite adorable in that outfit!! **wink wink** LOL

Jans Funny Farm said...

We left a message but blogger ate it and we forget what it said. So, hi, Daisy! You look cute.

Glennis said...

What a good girl cat, and you looks stunning. And you seems to be smiling happily, must know how good you look.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We loves your green dress!

Related Posts with Thumbnails