Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun with Flat Jeter

My very good friend Jeter Harris is visiting me today! Jeter, I hope you do not mind if I smell your butt for a few seconds. Why don't you answer me? I guess that means you do not mind. Hey, I have an idea! Do you want to try on a real cute outfit? No answer is the same as YES! This will be loads of fun.
I think you would look real good in my red cowboy hat. Let me see... yes, it's a good style and color for you. But I think it still needs another accessory. What do you think, Jeter? Jeter?
Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Jeter, you look awesome. Let's have some more fun!
I am going to introduce you to Harley now. Even though Harley acts bad sometimes, I told him to be on his best behavior today. You boys shake hands now!
Okay, Jeter, do you want to play with some toys? Here is a fun pink toy! I'll let you play first, okay? What are you waiting for?
Well, that was a very exciting and exhausting day. Jeter, I think you might enjoy relaxing in my Hepper Pod for a little while. Thanks for having fun with me today!
Um, is there any reason why you aren't speaking to me? Just tired I guess. G'night, Jeter.

Share/Bookmark

80 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Wow Jeter is an international travelling superstar kitty! I wonder why he wouldn't speak to you though...

Huffle Mawson

Skeezix the Cat said...

Shoot, I was hopin' yoo'd be abul to tell us if Jeter talks with a Noo Yawk aksent. I gess yoo'll have to wate till tomorrow. BTW, I think the pink satin robe wood look good on Jete. And maybe the perls, too. AND A PINK BOSOX CAP!!!!!

I'm laffin an laffin!

Spunky Doodle said...

You are a very good hostess, Daisy! You entertained your guest very well. I loved the outfit you chose for him. He looks like a little guy compared to Harley!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Jeter is a very good friend~!
How nice he could visit you and Harley!!
That is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

How sweet that Jeter came to play with you today Miss Daisy! You certainly are the little hostess :)
I am sure he is not talking because he is building up his kissies for you.
V-V

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy...maybe Jeter is hungry for a New York Hotdog or he might like to play with a Florida leezerd...just thinkin

Anonymous said...

How fun to have a guest Daisy! Even though he was a little quiet and reserved. You're so gracious, I'm sure he had a wonderful time.

jane

i beati said...

Jeter is not quite as spunky as you two hahaha

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

How exciting that Jeter came to visit you. He must have been so overwhelmed by your beauty that he couldn't speak or move. Maybe the cat got his tongue haha!

Anonymous said...

Flat Jeter seems to enjoy modeling, Daisy! I wonder how he'd look in your Coconut Bra? hahahaha!

Skeezix, that Boston Red Sox cap might be a little bit wicked, in a mischievous sort of way! We can loan him one of our Grampy's. He has a bunch!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Oh, I want flat Jeter to come and visit me!!!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Heehehehehe! Jeter's so quiet! He's good to haf around when yoo want to just play an not listen to all dat yappin. Did him's butt smell good?

Forever Foster said...

You were a great host for Jeter. We are sure he will have many good memories of his trip :)

Parker said...

Jeter looks great - even when he's flat!

The Whiskeratti said...

I'm glad you had a friend over for a playdate, Daisy. Looks like y'all had lots of fun.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Jeter was having so much fun that he forgot to talk! We will have to come and visit you sometime!

Daisy, you are a wonderful hostess!

That Pod looks like a great place to nap!

Have a great day!

Love, uSSSSS

The Island Cats said...

Haha! We bet Jeter didn't know he was going to get to play dress up when he came to visit...just sayin'...

RJ Flamingo said...

Jeter doesn't seem too active - I hope he doesn't get FAT, sitting on his butt and having others wait on him! Hahahahaha!

JJ got a new toy when we were on vacation - she's become a real art lover! Wanna see? She might share...

Sarge Charlie said...

flat jeter is a very cool dude

The Florida Furkids said...

Flat Jeter looks a little tired from all of his adventures with you and Harley. We think it would be fun to have him visit!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sweet Purrfections said...

Flat Jeter doesn't look too happy! I'm sure he's happy to visit you, Daisy! After all, it gets him out of the house!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Jeter was very silly not to talk. He looked handsome in the cowboy hat and bandanna you put on him. ~S,S, C & F

Mishkat said...

These are SO cute, as always, Daisy! We think Jeter is a good sport for dressing up too!

Noll's Nip said...

Wow Daisy, Jeter was kind of aloof to you...it's like Jeter wasn't even there!

JD at I Do Things said...

Wow, I want a visit from Flat Jeter! Even tho he seems a little quiet, he looks like a lot of fun. I bet Pru would enjoy knocking him . . . er, playing with him.

The Kitty Krew said...

We hope you and Harley had a good time with Flat Jeter...rude of him not to speak to you, though!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

i am jealous of Jeter. sorry he was not very talkative.

arbed and edgar said...

What a great visit, and you are a fabulous hostess, Daisy!

Dma said...

glad your friend could visit but jeter seems a little stiff.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think flat jeter looks great in red daisy! it's his color!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Milo and Alfie said...

Hi Daisy, it looks like conversations wiv Jeter fall flat! Tee hee!

Anonymous said...

Very clever...and what a well behaved guest

Kaz's Cats said...

That Jeter has lots of class - he seems very polite and doesn't talk too much, but looks very handsome in the cowboy hat and bandanna. It was very nice of you to let him have a rest in your hepper pod after such a hectic day,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Donna said...

It's nice to have frends viset. Maybe the two of u can share some pye. :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha snort ha ha ha snort ha ha ha that is awesome. Mommy uses the same theory with daddy. No answer means yes.

She is trying to teach daddy how to listen better....

You are Harley did a great job hosting flat Jeter

Scrooge said...

I think Jeter would be a cat that He could like to have lives with us.

She likes cats lots but He doesn't wants any to lives with us.

Too bad. I would likes to have a friend to stay with me when they goes out and leaves me home alone. Then I wouldn't be alone.

Setra said...

Oh wow I wish I could visit you too Daisy!

Purrs,
Setra
x

Cory said...

Maybe flat Jeter can get a passport and then travel all around the CB visiting EVERYONE! Gives walkabout a whole new meaning!

Luzinha said...

I just come to say hi!
but I have to say that Jeter is a lovely model, though he speaks nothing... há há!

tell your mommie and Harley that I sent a kiss! have a great day!

The Crew said...

How nice of Jeter to stop in for a visit. He must have been suffering from jet lag...that's probably why he was so quiet.

Puglette said...

jeter looks kind of distracted. maybe he saw a lizard outside or maybe godzilla was back... you are a fabulous hostess and it was very fun to see the games you played.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, You are a very good hostess. You look like you and Harley had fun with Jeter!

Debbie said...

A feline version of a flat Stanley! Where is Flat Jeter going next?

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

uuummm DAISY THIS IS LILLY LU I MIND IF YOU SNIFF JH BUTT. he maybe visting you but his heart stays wiff me and he look cuter in your red sox outfit


Lilly lu

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look like you were having a lot of fun with Jeter! I am glad he came to visit.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy it looks like you had a lot of fun with Jeter. Those were some very funny pictures of him in the hat and bandana!

Anonymous said...

Flat Jeter sure is a good visitor and has nice visiting manners. He sits quietly and doesn't talk! At least he let you dress him up Daisy!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Maybe the cat got his tongue? Maybe he'll be more talkative in the morning.

Motor Home Cats said...

Jeter may not have been very talkative, but he looks like a fun playmate. We love the outfit you picked for him. We hope he gets to come visit some more.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Meghann said...

LOL, very cute! I loved the hat and bandana :)
I gave you (another) award! http://meglittlestudio.blogspot.com/

The WriggleButts said...

He really was a quiet visitator!

B

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We never figured Flat Jeter would be so quiet. At least you got to meet him and have some fun!

The Furry Kids said...

JH looks pretty handsome in that hat, Daisy. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

CCL Wendy said...

How nice of you to share your dress-up clothes with Jeter, Daisy! He seems to be rather stunned, though -- or maybe he's just shy! Good thing he's going to have a nap in your pod. You and Harley certainly have been great hosts!

brokenteepee said...

Hmmm, so this Flat Jeeter guy goes a visitin'. I fear if he came here Abby would eat him and that would not be good at all. Not good at all.

You on the other hand were very nice to your flat friend. You shared very well.

Max said...

I'm sure Jeter was just shy...I mean, he's probably got a whole bunch of smooth lines to use with the ladies, but you being Skeezix' girl and all he had to be respectful, and when a guy can't use his lines...well, he gets a little quiet.

If he's still there, I think you need to dress him up a little more. Let's see Jeter in a dress. That would be awesome :)

The Creek Cats said...

Looks like you had lots of fun with flat Jeter! Wonder why he wasn't talking?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Flat Jeter should go on the road! Our Mom saw someone with a Flat Stanley, at the Louvre, in Paris. Maybe Flat Jeter should make a trip around the world!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We think the cat's got Jeter's tongue.

Maria said...

You are one fine hostess Daisy. I have no idea why Jeter wasn't speaking. He is pretty cute though.

Reese =^..^= said...

I don't think Jeter even blinked!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think Jeter is missing a purrrrrrsonality dimension!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Daisy
It's nice of Jeetew to come visit, but he doesn't seem vewy animated. Maybe he has a bug ow something. Have you taken his tempewatoowe?
I'm suwe that west in youw faboolous hepew pod will wevive him
smoochie kisses
aSTA

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Jeter seems nice, but he is so quiet!
--JB

Chrissie said...

That's funny. Jeter is usually very conversational. Maybe he's just shy in the presence of Daisy the Curly Cat! In the fur!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

um daisy ...
i had sum fun wid u today ...
i espeshullee liked wen u sniffed mi ...
oh ... never mind!
yer a grate hostess ... an wen i'm in yer prezense ... da cat getz mi tongue!
harharhar!
luv--yer grate frend--jh (hizself)

MaoMao said...

hehe, flat Jeter is furry quiet! But he was furry nice to try on the kool kowboy klothies.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Dwacon said...

That would never work with a dog...

Your Daily Cute said...

Hmm... Maybe next time you play he'll be more talkative. He might be shy!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Sure you had fun with Jeter! He looks great with the hat and the bandana!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Marilyn said...

Flat friends are kinda quiet... I guess.

SophieKitty said...

It's fun when friends come to visit.

Maureen said...

Aw, lucky Jeter gets to visit Daisy and Harley!!!! You are an excellent host Daisy; I'll bet Jeter had a great time!

Quill and Greyson said...

What fun! I wish I could fly right over there!

Poppy said...

Flat Jeter! Is he like Flat Stanley? It looks like you really showed him a good time while he was with you. What a great hostess you are!

Poppy

Black Cat said...

Hahaha! I think Jeter enjoyed his visit, specially when you smel... Oops, never mind... Perhaps Flat Jeter and Flat Tony could go on some adventures together on Dennis's Magic Flying Coaster... Now there's a thought! :) xxx

Samantha & Mom said...

Jeter at your house Daisy!! How cool! Maybe he has jet lag and just needs a good nights rest!! He looked really handsome in that cool outfit!
Your FL furiends,

The Oceanside Animals said...

Hmm, Jeter is looking a little unresponsive ... did somebody Tase him or something?

Cheyenne -Millie said...

That was nice that Jeter came to visit you!! You were so sweet to him even though he ignored you and wouldn't talk to you!

heidi said...

hi daisy i like flat jeter-Love ava

Related Posts with Thumbnails