Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Mystery: What Is It?

I am a little bit worried, because today's Monday Mystery might be too hard for you to solve. You will have to try your very hardest, okay? But you still will probably not get the correct answer. If you look closely, there is a clue somewhere.
Are you ready for the mystery? Okay, here goes:

What is black and white and has a green shell?
Do you know the answer? Press the Answer Button to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

85 Notes for Daisy:

Sasha said...

I thought it might have been some kind of a book. Wrong Wrong. Harley looks smart in the shell.

Bae Bae said...

That's interesting. I never seen a harley turtle before...

~ Bae

Unknown said...

Good one - you stumped us!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Milo and Alfie said...

WE GUESSED RIGHT! We knew it was Harley ~ although we thort maybe he had a small sea-shell type thing next to him, rather than a BIG turtle type shell!

YAY!

Grace said...

Very original and funny monday mystery!!

Poppy Q said...

Hahaha that was great. I didn't figure it out, cause Harley turtles are very rare.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! We certainly didn't get that one right!!! A HARLEY TURTLE??? He looks so cute!!!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Ha, ha, ha! I guessed it was Harley but thought he would have a sea shell like Milo and Alfie did! Never expected a big turtle shell! That was so funny!

i beati said...

is that a hepper shell???I thought turtle but Harley as one hahahhaha

Parker said...

I was not right...

Teddy Westlife said...

Okay I totally didn't guess that one. But it was hard!

Huffle Mawson

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

hummm we thought it had something to do wiff harely.

but i never seen a harly trutle before

Forever Foster said...

Hahaha! We thought it might have had something to do with Harley, seeing him peeking over your shoulder, but hadn't guessed that!:)

The Meezers or Billy said...

heee heee - harley makes a cool turtle

The Monkeys said...

We didn't get it right this time but Harley looks adorable with a shell!

Quilts and Cats said...

A Harley Turtle!! I sure wasn't expecting that. Too cute. Green looks very good on him!

Chrissie said...

I did not get this one right, Miss Daisy. Even though you gave a very specific clue-Mom says she needs more coffee to think that hard!

Sarge Charlie said...

I knew it was Harley, turtle harley, not so sure about that.

The Creek Cats said...

LOL!!! We could have never guessed a Turtle Harley! How cute!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

OH, we are half right! We KNEW it was Harley-related.

Dma said...

Harley makes a wonderful turtle.

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's a good one! Harley Turtle! Hee! Hee! Jeter Harris better watch out because Daisy is on today.

JD at I Do Things said...

HA! Good one, Daisy. I would never have guessed that. Harley Turtle looks very good in that shell, I must say.

Luzinha said...

oh, MY! this was very hard! I sware that I tried, but I didn't know the answer!LOL!

but I loved the Monday Mistery today! Harley is so stylish in a green shell... há há! Daisy, you're lovely!

send a kiss for mommie and Harley for me and another for you, dear! all the best!

Anonymous said...

That was not a fair mystery question Daisy. No one could guess that because Harley doesn't come in a shell. But you both are looking very good this morning

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

well i didn't get that one! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We thought it was Harley playing with a green shell. You fooled us!

Unknown said...

I was initially expecting some kind of M&M. But I guess Harley being a Mutant Ninja Turtle was kind of a remote guess. :)

Your Daily Cute said...

A Harley turtle!! *thumps self on forehead* Why didn't I think of that?!

Good one, Daisy.

arbed and edgar said...

Haha - great Monday Mystery! Harley looks a little too comfortable with that "armor". I hope he's not planning something sneaky!

Cory said...

I was wrong-o! Harley is an adorable turtle, the cutest ever!

Puglette said...

HA!! that is what my first thought was but i over thought and couldn't figure it out. very clever, miss daisy!

ps - thank your mommie for sharing more of your lovely home.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Liss said...

That is super cute! Love you Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Dang. We thought it was a rotten pistachio nut. A Harley Turtle is lots more fun!

Debbie said...

That was too hard for me.

VetTech said...

LOL!!! Thanks for the Monday morning LOL.

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

i got it! i guess that means i am very smart. although i thought the picture was going to be harley in a ninja turtles costume. that would have been cooler.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We knew it had to have something to do with Harley. He is so cute in his green turtle shell!

gemmak said...

Heh...that's so funny Daisy! I didn't guess, it was too hard for me!

momsbusy said...

lol we gots the turtle part right but never thot harley was in it.

y2kt

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We did not guess correctly but we laughed at the answer!

Loki said...

Dat's pawesome! I hope he no goes inna waturz!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I was thinking and thinking and thinking a lot on this one.

What a great and funny surprise

happy day Daisykins and Harley

Maureen said...

Ahahaha! What a cute turtle you make, Harley!

gurgle said...

Doh! I thought it was a mouldy seashell!

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you always have such fun mysteries. Harley, you make a very cute turtle.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

brokenteepee said...

You are a sneaky one today, Daisy. I didn't know that species of turtle before today.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I wonder if they make Harley Toads too?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Kitty Krew said...

Oooooh, we didn't get that one at all, although we thought Harley might have something to do with it. Good mystery, Daisy!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh I said Harley in a turtle costume - I think I was close enough to say I got it! That was a very tough one - I kept looking and looking at the pictures for the clue!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We completely misssed that one.....

Meowers from Missouri said...

we was so far up a stump that it's pityful. we nefur imagined harley as a turtle!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We were close...we thawt maybe Harley had a nice knit summer shell, ya know, like one of dem sleeveless sweaters...hehehe. Very cute.

Ikaika said...

Harley and half a Hepper Pod!! That's very good! (I got the Harley part, but couldn't figure out what he might be using for a shell ...)

Max said...

Hahaha! I did not get it because I couldn't think of ANYTHING...but that was funny!

Pantoef said...

I really must practise more: got it wrong again! Harley looks like he's having a lot of fun playing a turtle!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Bwahahahahaha!! That is the funniest mystery I have ever seen!

Janet said...

haha That was very clever of you two!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Haha, that was a good one, and hard too.
You may have a red, purple or any color shells, Harley the Turtle!
Daisy and Harley,
Please go visit and clap your paws cheering up for Snowy&Crystal 3 years blogging, http://maltesepaws.blogspot.com/
thanks pal.

Donna said...

Wow! That was good. I didn't kno! :) U looks kewt.

Skeezix the Cat said...

NOT FARE! That wuz a trik qweschun! Yoo ruint my streek!

Anonymous said...

Fooled again! Rats!

Irene said...

I would never have guessed that...good one, Harley!

Anonymous said...

Hurray!! We guessed it! When you said "green shell" we automatically thought of your Hepper Pod....we're really envious of you having that pod...hmmmm, we're gonna ask Santa for one this year.

jane

Unknown said...

Oh, I didn't guess it...but Harley looks so funny! Hee! Hee!

Unknown said...

Harley yoo wear green shells well!

Black Cat said...

Hahaha, you totally stumped all of us, but we laffed and laffed when we pressed the Big Button! lotsaluv, BC, Alfie and Simba :) xxx

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! We guessed it was something to do with Harley, but we would never have guessed he was a turtle.

The Devil Dog said...

Well, mom thought it was a turtle, but she didn't add Harley into the equation. Silly mom.

Roxy

Lorenza said...

Haaaaaa!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say goodbye(I'm deleting my blog) you two are great friends and your blog always made me smile.I'll never forget you...Hugs

Mishkat said...

Our mom laughed out loud when she saw this! (That rarely happens, too!) We would have never guessed! What a great photo of Harley!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahaha!!!! That was good!!!
We thought it was Harley with spinach 'shell' pasta :) heehee
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Cat Training Toilet said...

hy dear! I visited so many kitty blogs and I will share inform about cat training toilet, please visit to my blog and give a comment, your comment will be so worth for me and If you have been kind enough to link to my blog, please adjust it for me. If you have not linked me yet, I would love it if you would!
this is my first article about cat training toilet.

Do let me know if you link me so that I can link you as well!

cattrainingtoilet@gmail.com

thank you so much..

CCL Wendy said...

That's no fair, Daisy! Cuz you can't see the shell in the picture. I was looking at Harley and thinking he was black and white, and that his eyes were green, but just couldn't get the shell connection!

Very cute turtle costume, though! Harley's shell really does match his eyes!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i totally didnt git that i wuz going to gess a bowl ful of green m and ms with wippd kreem on top mmmmm wippd kreem ok bye

SophieKitty said...

I never expected that one! I think the real mystery is how Harley got the top of the hepper pod.

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh that was fun!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahahah~~~
This might be THE BEST of Daisy's Monday Mystery answer ever!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I did not get the anser at all!! Harley watch out or Daisy will be mad that you took apart her space bed!

Yer pal Dozer

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We couldn't have ever guessed that one! A Harley Turtle! Ha! Ha!

Meghann said...

LOL wow, that is a variety of turtle cat I have never seen before!

Thoughts said...

LOL. We did not get that one right Daisy but Mama sure lol'ed at that picture of Harley!! Tee hee hee!

Purrs,
theodore and sasha

Speedcat Hollydale said...

HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
That rocks soooo much ;-)

Thanks for a big belly laugh!

Katie said...

Haha I didn't guess that, but it's certainly something very cute and funny! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails