Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Card Shopping!

I am wearing my Tropical Suit because I wanted to share something about my Hallmark Card...
For the very first time, my Mommeh saw the card in a store! Can you see it? Just look for the arrow. Um, the arrow will not be in the store.
Here is my Mommeh posing with the card. Her face is not normally blurry like that; she made me do it!
The card is available in stores until September 13. You can also buy one on-line and you can customize the text! I wanted to thank everybuddy who bought one of my cards. I hope you liked it!

Share/Bookmark

109 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 looked and looked and looked for your card when she was in Canada, but she could not find it. So, we're just going to have to order online!

Mouchois said...

Yay! You're a huge star, now! Great job!
I love Hallmark stores, so I will DEFINITELY be there to buy one!

Anonymous said...

That must've been lots of fun for your Mommie when she saw it!

Your Mommie should have an Official Hallmark Card-Signing event for everybuddy in the store who wants to buy it? Kind of like when Mom went to Barnes and Noble for an Emeril book-signing.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Great card, Daisy! I haven't been to a Hallmark store lately but will soon so will be sure to look for your card!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Cool Daisy! Are they only in Hallmark store... Napa doesn't have one of those.

Forever Foster said...

Congratulations Daisy, and to your Mommie too! How very exciting:) We think Hallmark should start shipping internationally so we can all share in the Daisy goodness.

Daisy said...

They are also in the card section at Wal-Mart!

Anonymous said...

Hurray Daisy! Our Momma bought your card and she says she's going to buy another one or two. She saw it in the card section at Wal Mart (they have a Hallmark section of cards)
Congratulations for being FAMOUS!!!

jane

Misha said...

I bet your Mummy got all excited when she saw your card in the shop. She must be do proud!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
We received your card in the mail from Laila & Minchie! It's the best dang card we have ever been sended!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Kathy said...

I would jump up and down in the store if I saw you, Daisy! I bought five cards online and they're so nice I'm afraid to use them. I guess that defeats the purpose, huh? But you're so pretty I don't want to give them up!

Black Cat said...

So exciting for your Mommie and she shouldn't be blurrified coz she's pretty! :) xxx

Parker said...

This is exciting Daisy! Mommy will go to the store and look this weekend!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We love your card and we thinks it must be very popular. Mommy got the last one left at the store when she went and she keeps looking for them and they keep being OUT, she is going to look again today. ~S,S,C & F

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's so cool! I'll make mom stop by Hallmark and get the card! Can I then have your pawtograph?

The Whiskeratti said...

Daisy is a multi talented STAR kitteh!!!

Hansel said...

Daisy that is so great! we love your card!

The Creek Cats said...

Oh wow, that is just pawsome, Daisy! We bought one on-line a while ago. We will look for it in the stores too!

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, your card is fabulous. We wish you could buy it in NZ.

I hope you get many more famous modeling jobs and become very rich.

The Island Cats said...

How cool, Daisy! Our mom went to the Hallmark store by us and she looked for your card...but they did not have it...she even asked the ladies that work there to watch for it and let her know if they get it in...mom's gonna check another Hallmark store...maybe they'll have it...

Meghann said...

YAY Daisy! You are so famous! Congratulations :D

Forty Paws said...

That is so WAY COOL! Maw will check out some Hallmark stores around here!

Luf, Us

The Monkeys said...

We love your card, Daisy! Mom hasn't seen it in the stores here yet but we got one from Tristan and Crikey :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's pretty awesome Daisy!!!!

Quilts and Cats said...

Congratulations!! Mom will be heading out to the Hallmark store today. She said she tries to avoid that store because they have so many great things. Muffin & Jelly Bean.

hitesh said...

daisy you are a super star

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Daisy, wow, you are famous! Can we find it in any Hallmark stores, even here in Canada? We want to buy one!

The Florida Furkids said...

That's super!! We asked at our store a few weeks ago and they didn't have it....we'll go back again!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

YAY for daisy's halmark card. i haven't made it to the store yet but i will probably buy like 10 and save them for special occasions! i hope you win all those monies for having the bestest most sold card! my paws are crossed!!

JD at I Do Things said...

That's so exciting! And your Mommeh looks lovely, blurry or not.

I ordered cards online, and for some reason they sent me two sets. But I still want to find them at an actual store and buy some. They are the best cards ever!

Donna said...

My hooman bought three of the cards. Three! And they is very pretty. :)

Cory said...

That is cooler than cool! In a real live store!!!!

VetTech said...

I've got mine!

Dma said...

wow that is so cool. you are even more famous... if i buy a card can i have your autograph?

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! that 's wonderful. What does the store version say inside?

Daisy, you're a star!!!

Puppy on a Roomba said...

That's exciting!!! I am going to look for your card in the store and I'll take a picture if I find it!

BTW, my Mommy wanted me to blur her face too, but I refused. Ha! I hope she doesn't take my boney chewy treats away for that....

absepa said...

Daisy, you are SO famous! Thanks for continuing to remember your fans, now that you're a big star. ;)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

how exciting! and i think all the stores should have the arrow too!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxoxooxxo

Mishkat said...

That is so cool! And we agree with Empress Bee - we think all the stores should have the arrow!

Sasha said...

you look so pretty on your card Daisy!

Sandy said...

Adorable! Your post reminds me I need a couple of cards; you didn't say if yours was a birthday, get well, etc. What type of card is it. I need a thinking of you for someone who's been in remission for 10 years, who sadly has the dreaded disease again. And, dang my memory; can't think what the 2nd one I need is. errrrrrr getting old is for the birds.

Sandy

Puglette said...

oh daisy! how exciting!! that must have been quite a thrill for your mommie to see your sweet face staring up at her in the store. congratulations!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

mommie bought one of your card for fathers day for the father of the grate trixie marmalade. trxies daddy keep his card on his desk at home. he loves his daisy the curly cat card

Anonymous said...

Blurry or not blurry, your Mommy is very pretty

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Mom said she would look at the cards next time she goes to the store!

The Furry Kids said...

That is soooo cool, Daisy! Mama's going to check out the Hallmark store here at lunch!

Anonymous said...

WOW Daisy!!! Yer FAMOUSE!!! We are So making our mom go get yur card!!! ConCats on the Fame!!!

The Kitty Krew said...

Ohhhh, that's so cool! Oh oh oh, we just saw the comment about them being in Wal-mart, The Mommy has to go there this week and will look for it!

You super-star you!

(And your mommy is very pretty, even blurred!)

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww...
That is very cool and wonderful~!!!
Congratulations!!! Daisy!

BumbleVee said...

Oh, goodie....I can find it in stores now.... I'll be looking for it....

T said...

Oh how very exciting Daisy!!

Split Rock Ranch said...

I bought one a couple of weeks ago! I'm going to frame it though, not give it away

How exciting that your Mommy finally found one!

Debbie said...

So happy your Mommy finally got to see it in the store. When I finally found it I bought two! I am so excited to have a famous Daisy card!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh how exciting for your Mom! I think we saw it in a store once too! We said WE KNOW THAT CAT!!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow!! We are going to get to look today at our WalMart and see if she can find some of your Cards!! We are so glad to know you and be your furiends!! We hope you sell the most!!
Your FL furiends,

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are purry purry famous!

Tank woo fur sharing AND fur sharing your purrrrty mommeh too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Reese =^..^= said...

Meowee! My Mom Bean wants to go find it in the store too. That is just so exciting.

Milo and Alfie said...

Ih Daisy, how thrilling to see your card in a shop. It's like being famous ~ you're a superstar to us anyway!

CCL Wendy said...

You're a superstar, Daisy! No doubt about it. I think this is only the beginning for you.

brokenteepee said...

I sent your card to my best friend for her birthday and she said it was her favoritiest card ever.

How cool your mommie found it in the store!

The WriggleButts said...

So cool! You're a celebrity, Daisy!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Cool Daisy! Your very own card!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

How cool!
I loved it, I loved it, I want to buy it online, I'll do it now, love ya!

Theresa said...

Going to my local Hallmark store as soon as I can to get one of your cards. Not going to send it out though, going to keep it!

Anonymous said...

Daisy that is so very very neet!! Mummy sed she is gonna look fer it wen she goes to the store nekst time!! She thinks my Gramma will like it cause she has a kitty that is curly like you.

Yer pal Dozer

catsynth said...

Congratulations on your card being in the store. It must be a fun surprise to see it. (Reminds of me of first seeing my CD show it in a store bin.)

Ariel BushyTales said...

Daisy, you are sup-purr famous! I would like your autograph. And I can't wait to see what Harley is up to tomorrow!

A Peek Inside Sarah's World said...

Daisy! I'm so proud of you. I will be looking for your card.

Max said...

WAY COOL!!!

Liss said...

We love the card. We bought one to keep and bought one for our nephew's birthday and he loved it!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Daisy, that is exciting. Your own card with your photo in a Hallmark store.

Kitty McCormack said...

Meow! Congratulations Daisy! Ooo we know a famous Cat now! How exciting! Mummy says that she is going to try and put a link up on our facebook page to try and help you out to sell more, is that ok? Xanthe and Nishiko xxx

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

OMG! You are so amazingly famous! Do you think I could find your card in my hallmark store here in TX too?
--JB

Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow, you are really a hallmark of the cat blogosphere!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We sometimes stop to look for it Daisy, but have never found it. Mom will look for the green display like your picture shows, that is probably the same all over the country. We'll let you know if we find one!

Anya said...

Thats fantastic a card from yourself Daisy,
your Mommy must be very proud :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!!!!! Meowm really needs to get in the store and look for your card!

i beati said...

What store were you appearing in Miss Daisy??

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Wow you are famous.. Your mum looks so happy in that picture and no wonder.. Mum is going to look on line for your card.. I am lucky though as I have one I got sent in my paw it forward..

Hugs GJ xx

Maddy said...

That is just toooooo cute.

gemmak said...

Wow.....now you are even more famous Daisy!! :o)

Ann said...

That is so cool Congratulations

Jackie said...

Yayyyyyy for you Daisy!! Now you really are famous!! Of course you already know you're the star online....but, wow...now you will be everywhere!!

WTG...congratulations!! I know your mommy has worked very hard. you should make sure to give her a big hug!!:-))))

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh Daisy I have been trying to find your card FOREVER! There are a couple by my house - maybe they will have them now. Do you know what section it was - it is hard to tell from the pictures!

Your Daily Cute said...

That is so great!! You are famous Daisy! I'm going to look for it when I'm in the store next.

How excited your mom must have been!!!

MYM said...

Oh my gosh - so exciting. I will have to see if it's made it up here in Canada yet. Hope you don't forget all us little people now that you're a star!

Kari said...

We bought your card today, Daisy. Boy , is it cute! We had to go to several different stores to find it. One store had the cards from your line but not yours. That's not fair! How can the best card win if the stores don't have them all. We think you should be voted the winner now!
P.S. Our Hallmark's didn't have you line. We got it in our grocery.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow Daisy you are really famous! We will have to look and see if it is in the Hallmark shops here.

Lorenza said...

Sure it was pawesome for your mom to see your card there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

BeadedTail said...

How exciting Daisy! Our mommy went to Hallmark about a month ago and asked for those cards but they didn't have them out yet. We'll tell her to go back so we can get one or two or three or....

Anonymous said...

We bought several of them, Daisy!

Just Ducky said...

I will have to send mum to the card store!!!

SophieKitty said...

That is so cool, Daisy! My mommie's going to go to her Hallmark store tomorrow.

Chrissie said...

Daisy-face, that is SO MUY COOL! Was it a Hallmark store or another sort of shop? I'm gonna send my mom out pronto to find you! Then I can send a Daisy to somebuddy I love. And yay for your mommie-she did a great job (with your considerable input, of course), didn't she?

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Our Momma bought two more of your Hallmark cards!!!

Quill and Greyson said...

We are so proud of you and your Mom! Glad you said she wasn't naturally blurry - we were worried.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, Daisy - how exciting!!! I didn't realise you were on a real Hallmark card!!! Woohoo!! I'm so excited to be your friend - you're famous!
And that is a gorgeous photo of you!

Sorry - I must have missed that post but how did you get to be on a card like that?

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Janet said...

WOW! That is so exciting! I will look for your card in the store!

Bae Bae said...

That looks so pawsome.
I hope that card make it's way to Singapore

~ Bae

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

OMC, you are a supermodel!!!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

I picked one up at Walgreen's the other day!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

OH! We are gonna send The Big Thing ta find that card right away! It would be SO COOL to send a card of such a famous kittie what we actally know...

Mac said...

You look so cool with blighting colors all round you

The Furry Bambinos said...

Congratulations!!! That must have been very exciting for your Mommie! We will look for your card in our local Hallmark store!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, and Cookie and Caramel (the fosters)

Lin said...

Look at you right next to Hoops and YoYo! We've seen your card LOTS of times at the store and I make a big huge fuss hoping folks will take a look at what I'm yelling about. I've got your back, Daisy!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We found your card at the grocery store! (Giant Eagle) We made Mommy buy it and are so happy to have such a photogenic friend!

Theresa111 said...

Daisy,

You and your Mommie are beautiful. It is exciting to see your card in a real store. You are famous, just as I predicted. Yeah!

Love,

Theresa111, Joe and Bobby

The Fitness Diva said...

Oh, WOW, Daisy!!!!!!!

What an incredible day for you and your Mommie! You really are a famous star now! I am just so proud to be able to say I know you! ;)

Maureen said...

OOOOh! I am going to the States in a few days... I am going to look for it there!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails