Monday, August 10, 2009

Movie Monday: Horsing Around

I hope you do not mind, but I was so excited about getting the real CrazyTalk program a few days ago, that Harley and I wanted to share our first real talking movie today. Our movie is called "A Horse is a Horse." Monday Mystery will return next week!



If the movie isn't working, here is a direct link to the full sized YouTube video.

Share/Bookmark

81 Notes for Daisy:

Black Cat said...

Yay, I'm first! I love your talking movie - I'm going to have to check out that Crazy Talk program! :) xxx

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Dasiy & Harley!! That was a great movie and you both sound so cool!! We are going to have to get Mom to check it out!! Have a wonderful Monday!
Your (up really late) FL furiends,

The Florida Furkids said...

That was a fun video! We think Daisy has such a sweet voice and Harley does a good horse immitation. Mom is going to make Dad put Crazy Talk back on her computer.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That is an amazing video! But we do feel that Harley is being teased a little.....

Poppy Q said...

Hahaha, that made us smile. What crazy voices you two have!!

Unknown said...

caballero and his pink stud I have to love it happy Monday !! sandy

Parker said...

You had me fooled Harley, I really thought you were a horse, right up till you started to sing!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Wilbur! That was too awesome, Daisy and Harley!

Your Mommie is so clever!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That was funny! Good job on your first movie using Crazy Talk. I agree about the singing though but did enjoy the song. It brought back memories of when I used to watch Mr. Ed all the time!

The Whiskeratti said...

O M Ceiling Cat! That video is just too cute for words.

Forever Foster said...

We liked your singing! No mistake there:) That was a great talkie debut, Harley.

RJ Flamingo said...

That was too funny, you guys!

The Island Cats said...

That was really clever!

The Monkeys said...

Great talking movie you two!

The Creek Cats said...

What a great movie!!! Daisy's voice is exactly how we imagined it would sound like!

Mishkat said...

Really great! When we saw the title, we wondered if you were going to sing that song - very well done!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That was great but we have to say Harley's voice is different to what we thought it would be like. Our mum sez she used to watch Mr. Ed when she was a little girl.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i'm reelee mad dat mi compyooter speekerz aren't werkin. i think dis iz sum crazy talk i wood like to heer.
duhr.
maybe i'll try anudder compyooter wen mi mom getzza noo linksys.
why iz she so inept?
jus wunderin.
luv--jh

Lin said...

Very cute! I like Harley's horse sound.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That is priceless.. Just lovely.. Mum also watched Mr Edd as a girl..Hugs GJ xx

JD at I Do Things said...

HAHAHAHA! I love you too, Daisy and Harley! That was awesome. Harley, did you make those hoof-pounding noises? I think you should practice your singing, otherwise, it was a very enjoyable movie. AND very convincing "neigh," Harley!

The Kitty Krew said...

Funny movie! You make great horsie noises, Harley!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

The Meezers or Billy said...

we love your movie!!!!

Hitesh said...

hey...........never call a stallion a horse...........Harley got hurt there

Cory said...

That is so much fun! When is a horse not a horse...when it's Harley of course!!!

arbed and edgar said...

Well, I can see why you guys were so excited about posting this video - great job! And I love that Daisy always says "I love you".

Dma said...

mr. ed was my favorite show as a kid. excellent imitation harley and i quite enjoyed the singing.

Milo and Alfie said...

WOW! What afantastic movie. We love it.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

hahahahaaaa hee hee this is so cute I watched it three times
Oh my gosh.... made my day!

Love and purrrs to my fav florida kitties

Anonymous said...

That movie was furry funny! We loved all the voices you guys do!!! Looking forward to more of you SUPERSTARS!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i love movies! i think i should get popcorn and watch it again. do you like popcorn? if you don't like to eat it you could play with it, it whaps pretty good i bet!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ariel said...

You two are so cute I love this :)

Shilgiah the Cat said...

How Fun! Harley your horse impersonation is wonderful! Daisy you are the cutiest cowgirl in the world!

Unknown said...

MOL Dat was kyoot! But um yes horsey noises shud be wif horseys.

Freya's Staff said...

Harley's a M O T O R B I K E, not a HORSE!!

Puglette said...

you two are just darn cute! that was a very fun. What a great start to my day!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Love the movie! You two are great actors. WE need to get Mom to check out Crazy Talk

Anonymous said...

Don't you guys look cute. (I had to use the youtube link.)

SeaThreePeeO said...

Great video. Loved the singing, you two should have your own pop group!

Thomas, Charlie and Lola x

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley makes great horse sounds!

Janet said...

Great job, Daisy and Harley! I've always wondered what your voices sound like! :-)

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Daisy and Harley that is a wonderful movie about the horse. You sound just like one. Good job

brokenteepee said...

Your mommie is very talented. You guys are quite funny. I will look forward to more CrazyTalk from both of you!

Reese =^..^= said...

GREAT job! I loved it. You always blow me away.

The WriggleButts said...

Hehe.. What a fun video!

B

The Devil Dog said...

That was so cool, Daisy. The two of you were awesome!

Roxy & Lucky

PS We were not surprised that Mr. Shrill got fired, either.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

you 2 are just so so lovely~!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

What a great talkie!
Harley sounds just like a real horse.
~ Malachi

Debbie said...

Great sounds effects Harley.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It looks very cute Daisy! We will have to listen when Meowm comes home from her jobbie!

Jans Funny Farm said...

The voices are not at all what we imagined for you two, but the movie is so cute. You're probably having lots of fun with that program.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy, these talking movies are wonderful!!! Keep 'em coming!
If they have a voice that sounds like an idiot, that could be Mr. Shrill's voice.
Harley, you are a fine stallion!

Maureen said...

Great horse impression Harley! You really have those sounds down pat! And Daisy, as usual you are so cute. (And so are you Harley!)

Mouchois said...

Hahaha. That video was pretty fun. I love Daisy's voice.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Hey Daisy and Harley..
Mr. Drew just posted on our blog that he'd send anyone who reads C~G~Q a free bag of Worlds Best Cat Litter!
We loved it, so hope you give it a try!
~ Malachi

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

SO, when will it be Harley and The Husky?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

CCL Wendy said...

Wow! That is really something! You keep adding more and more new and exciting elements to your blog. It's a regular work of art in motion!

The Furry Kids said...

Hee hee! You guys are so cute!

Lauralee Beth said...

Hello, I just found your blog. It is sooooo cute! Come check out mine if you'd like. Thanks.

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a super cute movie starring you and Harley, Daisy.

Thanks for saying I still look like a youngster. I sure feel like one.

~~Ollie

Donna said...

Wow! That was so cute, I asplode. Skweeee!

The Fitness Diva said...

Ok....you two are just ridiculously cute, ya know? OMG.

And Harley, you made me laugh with your horse whinnying! lol!!!

You two were made for movies. I hope you make a lot more! ;)

Meghann said...

That was too cute to be legal. Seriously, the cute police are on their way ;-)

Your Daily Cute said...

That was silly. I love it! A horse is a horse, of course of course...

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy and Harley
Now you are both movie stars!

purrs
Abby

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy!!! Harley!!!!! That was a pawsome video! We really enjoyed watching that. You guys are naturals ;)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow, y'all are really talking up a storm there.

Liss said...

WOW that was great! I never imagined your voices like that though. Daisy you sound really cute like Miss Piggy.

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh that was fun!

Chrissie said...

Daisy, you two are very funny! I wonder if you would like to eat some hay? I've heard horses like hay..and sugar cubes..and apples! What a fun video! I shall get my mom to check out CT, too!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hmmm ... I didn't imagine Harley's voice bein' that deep, Miss Daisy! What have you been feedin' him?
DMM

Lorenza said...

Pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

SophieKitty said...

Bravo!!

Scrooge said...

I thinks I would likes to try that crazy talk thing.

Lisa + current cat said...

We all cracked up! That is absolutely TOO cute.

Bae Bae said...

What a really cute movie. :)

~ Bae

Loki said...

Yay, Daisy and Harley! Dat wuz very funny, and yoo haz cyoot voices.

♥ Loki

MYM said...

wow - your voices don't sound like I thought they would ... LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow, ou guys are great!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh that is a very cute movie!

Theresa111 said...

You all are so much fun. A delight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails