Friday, August 21, 2009

Fashion Friday: More Denim!

You know I love denim! And I just got this very cute and casual denim romper. It's very comfy!
Here, I will turn around so you can see the buttons. Here is a secret: the "buttons" close with velcro. I think this is important so getting dressed is easy. I doubt I would sit still for buttoning up.
And look! Since this is a very casual outfit, you can always dress it up with fancy jewels. I think my pink diamonds look perfect with my romper. I wish I had sapphires, because that might look even more better.
Hey, Harley! You better not try to steal my jewels!

Share/Bookmark

93 Notes for Daisy:

RJ Flamingo said...

I think you look perfect for Casual Friday, Daisy. Denim goes almost everywhere, especially dressed up with those fancy jewels! Fess up - you "borrowed" Mommy's bracelet, didn't you? ;-)

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Daisy, the necklace looks stunning on you!

P.S. Our new Devon runs after toys when they are thrown, but she does not bring it back. Do you play fetch and if so, how were you taught?

Misha said...

You know what would look great with that? A Misha badge (there's a pic on my blog today)!

I can post one to you if you want one!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That velcro is a great idea! I'm surprised my dad didn't think of that when he got arthritis in his fingers and couldn't work buttons well. Like your jacket, I don't know what ever happened to my denim jacket.

Parker said...

I like the tip about velcro, I think I would not like to try and "button" anything!

Anonymous said...

That's really pretty Daisy, and perfect for Casual Fridays! It looks super comfy too.

jane

PS Alice LOVES your jewels!

Teddy Westlife said...

Really, I have never met a more stylish cat.

Huffle Mawson

Grampy said...

Daisy you are looking good. The Denim is a good look for you. My wife is crocheting some clothes for the new puppy.(That we don't have yet) The velcro is a good idea.

The Whiskeratti said...

As always, Daisy, you accessorize purrfectly. Another Fashionplate Friday!

Poppy Q said...

You look ready for a night on the town sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are the real Jewel! And such a Fashionista!

We laffed and laffed at Misha's comment!

Hitesh Rawat said...

great.......great.....you look stylish......somebody has great sense of wat's in.........

woo hoo......\,,,/

Anonymous said...

Denim is a nice change of pace and you look good in it. Harley can go get his own!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Looking gorgeous as ever Daisy.

Loving the jewels!

Forty Paws said...

What a purrty romper! Jewels are quite the fashion after 5:00 pm around here.

Luf, Us

The Island Cats said...

What a great jumper, Daisy! And the jewels were a nice touch!

i beati said...

ah yes the favorite look denim and jewels- yopu are ready for the weekend Daisy !!Have a ball!1Sandy

The Florida Furkids said...

That's an excellent choice! The pink jewels are lovely with it too!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Spencey said...

You're cat-dorable!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Daisy, I know you loves your pink dresses, but I adore you in denim more! Way to accessorize!

Can't wait for the webcam today. Can you pull on your ear for me like Carol Burnett used to do? I'll know it's for me :)

The Creek Cats said...

You make denim look fabulous, Daisy!

JD at I Do Things said...

I love denim, too, Daisy, tho I don't have a cute romper. I do like to wear my denim jacket with sparkly jewels. I feel denim was just MADE for diamonds.

Enjoyed your webcast yesterday! Gus and I watched it together. Maybe today Pru will sit still long enough to watch.

Kamila The Camel said...

Demin souts everyone, especially Daisy.

Lots of love Kamila X

The Monkeys said...

You look very comfy and pretty in your denim, Daisy!

Dma said...

buttons are so inconvenient.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

a romper? wow that is cute as a button. or cute as velcro as the case may be! anyway, cute!

and harley do not steal daisy's jewels, okay?

smiles, auntie bee
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

The Meezers or Billy said...

just beautiful!!!

Lin said...

Very cute. You might need some bottoms though. :)

Janet said...

Daisy, I think I like your denim outfits best of all! This new romper suits you purr-fectly!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

As always you look stunning!
~ Miss Emily

Isolated Existence. said...

Beautiful! Ready to party :-)

Forever Foster said...

You sure know how to accessorise an outfit. Your eyes look especially pretty today.

P.S. Guess what! Our mum has a Professor Daisy pin, and wore it to her driving test! She was hoping to get it in her license picture, but they zoomed in too close. But it was close!:)

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

your face in the next to last photo is cracking me up! its like a Mischievous smile! i hope harley did not steal your jewels! i like your romper very much! will you be wearing it in your live broadcast today?

Anonymous said...

the diamonds and denim are a classic!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Denim is very versatile and love your pink diamonds!
--JB

Anonymous said...

The romper is SO you Daisy!!! Better watch out, Harley may try to put a Harley patch on there! Well, you CAN get a girlie one! BTW...your pink diamonds are divine! We hope you have a GRRR-8 weekend!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

The pink diamonds dress up the denim jumper very nicely!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great combo of casual and elegant, Daisy!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
You look purrfectly ready for Casual Friday! The necklace added just the right touch!
purrs
Abby

The Kitty Krew said...

Denim looks wonderful on you, Daisy! A great look for Casual Friday.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Donna said...

Oh wow! I loves ur outfit. The denim an jools r pretty. :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I like your outfit. I like the jewels you have because they contrast with the jacket and contrast is very good. I bet it would be fun with something in BRIGHT red!

Christopher said...

Hi Daisy!

I am blind but I hear that you're wearing a very pretty outfit today complete with sparkly jewels.
I can imagine how lovely you must look!

Have a wonderful fun weekend >^..^<

Anonymous said...

I always love the pics where you are looking up with your head tilted...nice jacket - I'd like one

Shaggy and Scout said...

Cute outfit today!

Unknown said...

How cute!!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, YOU are a jewel!

Unknown said...

I recall us wearing similar denim and pearls looks in the 80s, Daisy.

Perhaps you can style your furs really big to go along with it. :)

Split Rock Ranch said...

Daisy, you look so totally stylin' in your outfit! May I suggest pearls? Pearls and denim are soo cool together!

CCL Wendy said...

Daisy, I think you picked just the right accessory for your denim jumper. Sapphires wouldn't stand out against the blue anyway. You have the best fashion instinct! Don't doubt it!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy you look great in denim - and I agree with you - it is important to have getting dressed be easy!

I think you would look great with saphires - maybe I will make you a necklace with some on it - I keep thinking of making kitty jewelry but none of my kitties would like it (they hate wearing stuff, plus four of them are boys). I actually thought about making a necklace for you before because you are a great cat model, and wearing cute stuff doesn't make you all crabulated!

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, this outfit is quite more matronly and utilitarian than your latest flights of fashion fancy! It's very cute and practical and let's face it, winter is coming, even in Florida, and it's great to have some pockets or paw-kets. Without the jewels, I thought you were channeling *Martha Stewart* in your denim! With the addition of the jewels, I got a *Paula Deen* hit! In either case, both are fabulous denim divas, and so are you, honey. Bonnie

Luzinha said...

oh, dear Daisy! how lovely you are!
adorable! I loved your jewels! fantastic!

have a great day, dear! say your mommie and Harley that I sent a kiss!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That's the great thing about denim... you can dress it up, or dress it down!

moongoddesslae said...

It's my first time seeing a cat with that outfit..denim geeeezz...nice!!

Jackie said...

Denim looks great on you Daisy and I love your necklace!!:-)

Reese =^..^= said...

You look smashing, Daisy!

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you look very pretty in your denim and jewels!

Max said...

OOoh. Sparkly.

Black Cat said...

I love denim and I love how you look wearing it Daisy sweetie! :)xxx

Your Daily Cute said...

This romper is precious, Daisy. The pink diamonds are just the right touch.

And isn't the word "romper" cute. I dunno. Just makes the whole outfit even cuter that just, say, "outfit" or something. Love it!

Jans Funny Farm said...

You look cute in the outfit, Daisy.

Glad we saw your tweet so we could watch a couple of minutes of Daisy eating everyone's food. :)

Team Tabby said...

Great denim jacket Daisy! The jewels do add charm.

We checked in on your webcam and saw you and Harley both - sweet!

Mindy, Moe, Bono, Cookie & Mike

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You look very pretty in your cute denim outfit and jewels. We saw your webcam broadcast today. It was lots of fun to see you and Harley in action. Your supper looked very yummy, and it was fun to see you two playing.

Asta said...

Daisy
I love the way you combine youw casooal wompew wif just the wight touch of bling..you awe such a fashion fowawd giwl
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Anya said...

I think your Mommy can all do with you ..... LOL
You are very good looking with you jewels Wow!!
A really beautiful cat lady :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, I just love your denim romper and the pink jewels! You look great!

Liss said...

You look just like Shania Twain in the Any Man of Mine video.

Theresa111 said...

Daisy,

I love the way you modeled this outfit. I could also imagine you with some paint on it and you with a paint brush in the foreground. Cheers!

Love,

Theresa

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Once again, simply stunning!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Katt said...

Oh Daisy! What beautiful clothes! I just love your necklaces too! I'm going to ask my Mommie to make me jewels too. She can do it too. But I will remember to say "Please" first!
Purrs
Sara Katt

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a nice romper Daisy :)
Thank heaven for velcro ,heehee
We like your pink diamonds. They do add a neato touch!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Just Ducky said...

Daisy you are fashionable no matter what you wear.

Cory said...

It's Jeans Friday!!! woo hoo!

Mom says I can try and watch your webcam this weekend! Purrs...

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

Pawsomely purrfect outfit! The jewels really look good w/it. You ares a good kitteah model. PURRS!
Keiko & Luna

Karen said...

Aw, there is nothing more versatile than denim. You look stunning Daisy!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You look great!
My mom loves denim! She wears it every single day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That bloo looks really pretty on your furs, Miss Daisy! It really makes your pinks POP!
DMM

How Amy and Amber lost 80 lbs and their virginity! said...

could you do our senior pictures?

Maureen said...

Ah, I love denim. I live in my jeans... but I do love your jacket! Your faces just crack me up Daisy!

The Oceanside Animals said...

I'll bet Harley is already lining up a fence to sell your jewels to after he steals them ...

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy we have missed you and your stylish wardrobe. Thank you for your continued loving support during our extremely sad time. To you and you loving family, Thank you for caring, the Cat Street Boyz

Milo and Alfie said...

Daisy yoo look adorable!!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Purrrfect outfit for a casual Friday.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I love your jewels! They're very sparkly.

second chance checking said...

Oh man... can't you get arrested in some places for doing this to your cat? LOL!

This looks like something my mom would've done to her cat :).

Dream Mom said...

Oh, Daisy, you are really a fashionista! The denim looked a bit plain until you added your pink diamonds. I think you are a real southern lady! I also love that you like "accessible" or "universal" clothing that also works for the disabled. Your velcro closures were perfect. Proof positive things can be simple and still look beautiful. Great job!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Hey, Daisy, Harley is famous:

Click here

TorAa said...

Who else but you can present something like this.
Fabulous

Anonymous said...

Daisy, it's Star! I love those shiny jewels you're wearing!! You look so classy and cool with your jean jacket and snazzy necklace.

Your friend Star

Skeezix the Cat said...

I furgot to menshun how fashunuble yer denim romper is, espeshully with the glameruss preshus jewels.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You Miss, are the hight of fashion at all times, we are in awe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails