Saturday, August 15, 2009

Photo Hunters: Artificial

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: artificial. That's just a fancy word for fake. Here is my artificial chicken. He is made of rubber. Even though I am pretty sure some REAL chickens might be rubbery, too.
Here is an example of a chicken that lays fake eggs. This was a big disappointment. I gave the eggs to my Mommie. On account of they were made of gum.
Also, this pink lizard is a fake lizard. Sometimes, the only way to find out if something is real or fake is to bite it real hard. Usually, if no bloods come out, it is a fake.
I know this will be very hard to believe, but my blond hair is (whispers) not 100% authentic.
Oh, and do not forget, I am pretty sure Harley's eyeball is made of plastic. Many times, fake things are disappointing. But I still think Harley's plastic eyes are cool.


Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

Bim said...

Hello Daisy, thanks for the lovely introduction to all things fake in your house. I was a bit disappointed to read that your blond locks aren't real - they still look great on you, though!

upto6only said...

oh i love looking at your pictures especially the one where you put a wig on your cat.

mine is up too.

happy weekend

Kathy said...

Daisy, you know how toy stores sell dolls that look like a person, but they're fake...oops, artificial? You might have heard of Barbie dolls. Well, I would love a doll version of you wearing your pretty blonde hairs. I would pay big monies for that. You are already in stores with your greeting card. Not a stretch to think there might be a Daisy doll someday, right?

Daisy said...

Kathy, I would love to be a dolly!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Great set of photos! But my favourite must be the one with all that wonderful hair! Daisy! You look like a glamorous film star!

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow, Daisy! We would never have guessed about that hair.. it looks so glamorous on you!

Misha said...

There's nothing fake about you, Daisy! ;)

Hootin Anni said...

that top photo just cracks me up Daisy!


My artificial photo this week is a bit hairy! If you'd like to stop by and visit Click Here! I'd love to have you join me. Happy Saturday!!

Forever Foster said...

Your hair isn't real?! Mum want's to know who your colourist is!

Anonymous said...

That rubber chicken reminds us of one the things Mom says to our Uncle Allen when he wears shorts... "Are those your legs or are you riding a chicken?"

Dma said...

i think the fake egg layin chicken is classic. i love gum.

The Florida Furkids said...

We were shocked to hear that you are not a natural blond! We were sure that was your real hair!!!

We like Harley's eyes too.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

JD at I Do Things said...

I can't believe your beautiful blonde hairs are not real. You look like a natural blonde. As for Harley's plastic eyeballs, I think you're right. Unfortunately, there's no way to scientifically prove this.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You really got us laffin this morning, Daisy. But we are thinkin' you might be wrong about Harley's eyes...just be careful and don't poke 'em.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We would have to have a Daisy Doll if they made one. It would be almost as good as having the real thing. ~S,S,C & F

Lynn said...

Oh noes, that eye is kind of creepy. And that hair is kind of funny. Lol. Enjoyed your entry.

Milo and Alfie said...

No surely not! Harley's eyeballs are for real! 'Cos he sees throo them!

But the other fakes are cool ~ we particularly like your wiggie! Tee hee! Yoo look very glamorous and we think a Daisy-Doll would be wonderful. Mom says she#d buy one for her grand-bean who loves kitties.

The Island Cats said...

Aw Daisy, your "artificial" hair made mom snort her coffee!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

A glamor Daisy Doll with long blond hair! and Plastic eyes like Harley's. That is a great picture of his eye!

RJ Flamingo said...

You might be right about Harley's eyeballs, Daisy... I've often thought his eyes are too pretty to be true! :-)

Love the big pink artificial lizard, though the color might have been a tip-off...

My PhotoHunt post is over at my main blog, Flamingo Musings. Hope you'll stop by: http://flamingomusings.blogspot.com

AM said...

Oh Daisy, you are always most informative. Thank you for all your words of wisdom on "fake"

Anonymous said...

No disrespect but you in the synthetic wig has caused me to laugh myself into my Saturday. hahahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhah

Sweet Purrfections said...

I like it when you said you had to put the bitey on things to determine if they are fake or not. How many bities have you put on your mom? or Harley? Hee! Hee!

Margaret Elmendorf said...

The wig is fantastic. You look beautiful Daisy.

Lin said...

The hair is hysterical!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We were so shocked to read about your blonde hair that it may take us a little while to recover...

Anonymous said...

I love the pink lizard and your wonderful blond "hair" but I don;t think Harley's eyes are artificial...

Jans Funny Farm said...

Are you SURE your blonde hair is not 100%? We are sooooo disappointed.

That's a neat shot of Harley's eyeball.

We noticed Harley is in a cute cat contest. But Jan doesn't have a Facebook account so we can't vote. Harley sure does look cute in that outfit.

Our Merci is in the cutest dog contest and we could sure use your daily vote if you aren't voting for another dog.

Puglette said...

those are all very good examples of fake. i have had one of those pooping chickens too and they are a disappointment.
thank you for a very informative post, daisy!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

arbed and edgar said...

It's good to know fake from real.

For cat eyes, this is a pretty neat pic, too (http://www.jonco48.com/blog/cat_20eye_small.jpg).

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am laughing about the last one quote, Daisy!
Yes, let's right, yours eyeball are more beautiful! The crystal one!

Poppy Q said...

I LOVE your hair, and Harleys big bright eyes.

Mishkat said...

We knew you'd have great photos for this meme! We love the chicken and the fake eggs - really cute.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, is thare anything else abowt yoo that is fake? I don't understand how yer hair can be fake cuz it must be 100% genuine something. right?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

it is hard to believe that your lovely blonde hair is fake! But I totally believe that Harley's eye is...

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

dere iz nuthin fake abowt wut i'm gointa say nex, daisy.
yer da gratest an i luv u.
an dat'z da trooth.
luv--jh

Your Daily Cute said...

Who knew fake things could be so cute? I'm glad no bloods came out of that fake lizard, we wouldn't want to ruin one of your pretty outfits!

Isis said...

what a great artificial post daisy! and we LOVE harley's eyeballs!

Percy the Cat said...

To my disappointment, all the mousies in our house are fake. But they are still fun to play with. I just wish they'd run around on their own.

Reese =^..^= said...

Who knew your blonde hair was not real? It looks so natural. I don't care, I still love the way it looks on you. I suspected about Harley's eyes all along.

Cory said...

Well Daisy, your blond hair may be "artificial" but you are REALLY cute!

Meikah said...

LOL. Very creative of you!:)

Debbie said...

It is good to know how to tell if a lizard is real or not! But I think I wouldn't want to try it.

Anonymous said...

I love that pouty look you give in your wig...like a British pop star!

Anonymous said...

Thinking about what Kathy said about a Daisy Doll. I know a guy over at the MIT robotics dept...robotic Daisys for everyone! Send grant monies now for research and development!

facingthetrend said...

Daisy, I love the picture of you with your blonde hairs. SO ADORABLE.

Mouchois said...

I love your cat wig no matter if it's fake or real, Daisy. You look great and that's all that matters. :D

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, you have a lot of cool artificial, whoops we mean fake things ... hee hee! And we think your blond hair looks pretty darn natural to us! But we don't think Harley's eyeball looks plastic, just really pawsome!
Happy Saturday!
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Pee Ess ... Tristan and Crikey are supposed to be leaving our home state today to move to your home state. Our Momma talked to their Mom and she is the nicest person!

Mom said...

I love the fake hair. It made me laugh really hard.

Thanks.

L. Alida said...

Daisy, your blond wig is pretty cute on you even if it is fake. I do think your natural curls are much nicer though! I'm thinking that rubber lizard was not delicious!
Are you sure about Harley's eyeball? It looks lovely and real to me.
Happy Weekend!
Hugs,
Lorianna

CCL Wendy said...

Daisy, you never fail to disappoint!
Your rubber chicken's legs are hilarious! I love you in your blonde wig, too -- it's nice to change it up sometimes.

I have to tell you, though, I think that Harley's eye is the real thing. Maybe he's just wearing contact lenses!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, you warn people when you are going to wear wigs like that. The publicist dropped her peach and spit peach juice all over her keyboard.

You gave her a good laugh for the day. She is now sending your link to her girlfriend who needs a laugh today.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Daisy, we know yoo is 100% really real...Harley too...and 200
% really really cute.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Daisy we think that your fake blond locks are the prettiest fake ones we have ever seen! And I love Harley's plastic eyes!

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, you are such a saucy Miss in your blonde locks with that sanguine look... absolutely priceless!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Daisy, we love it when you wear your blonde artificial hair.

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy those pictures are hilarious! That one of you biting the lizard made Momma laugh so hard and the LOOK on your face when you're wearing that wig!!! It's priceless!

Baby Patches said...

OMC! I didn't finks your bootiful blonde hair was fake but you is so right about da bitey fing some times you has to puts da bitey on to finds out.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs

Asta said...

Daisy
I can't believe youw golden haiw is not weal..I whould have guessed cause it doesn't have youw bootiful cuwls
Hawley's eye is magical
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Rebecca Mecomber said...

All this time.... OH NO... you mean to tell me that the blonde hair is.... ARTIFICIAL?!?!?!

Mine's up, too! I hope you get some time to visit.

Mrs. Mecomber
New York Traveler Photo Hunt

Split Rock Ranch said...

Daisy, please don't bite Harley's eyeball to see if it is fake or not!

scrooge said...

your blond hair is skerring me! I likes your regular furrs better.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Does Miss Piggy know you "borrowed" one of her wigs?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I love how you look with your wig!
I don't think Harley's eyes are fake!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Romeo the Cat said...

This cracked me up, Daisy! You are quite the costume queen!

Black Cat said...

We duzzen't fink a reel chick-hen wood sit on yur hed so we beleeves he am artifishull. We doan't fink da Harley has plastick ise so dey am not artifishull. We finks yuor hare am byootifull so we doan't caer iffen it's reel or fake, yuo luek byootifull ennyhoo! We luffs yuo Daisy! Simba and Alfie, oxo oxo oxo :)xxx

Black Cat said...

P.S. We'm not shur how we missed Auntie Deb's "Got a Screw Loose Day" but we did... Duhr! A & S :)xxx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Too khute!

And yes: I often wonder about Harley's eyeballs!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jaya said...

Yes, I have to agree with Daisy- Harley's plastic eyeballs ARE cool.

Duni said...

Hahaha! I love your wig, er...I mean blond hair, Daisy :)

Jemma Chihuahua said...

At first glance, those rubber chicken legs can look quite real! You look very purrty with blond hair, Daisy!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Cool post of fake things! Especially Harley's eyeballs!
--JB

SeaThreePeeO said...

We's nows gots this fakes thing down.

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the lesson on fake things! And, we think Barney's eyes are wicked kewl!!!

Melusine said...

Wow! Indeed very nice post for the theme wiht excellent images! Especially I like the "plastic" eyeball photo :)

The Crew said...

(gasp) Do you mean you're not a natural blonde, Daisy?!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy.....your blonde hair isn't really attached to your head???? We just don't believe it!!! Harley's eyes are super cool!

Maureen said...

That blonde wig cracks me up every time...

Related Posts with Thumbnails