Friday, August 14, 2009

Fashion Friday: Daisy in the Hood!

Here is my new pink hoodie! It is good for summer, because it's really a short-sleeved tee-shirt with a hood. I especially like the pretty pink and white hearts, and the little pink bow. A nice bow can make any outfit look cuter. You might want to write that tip down.
Uh oh! I just noticed that my stylist left the hem on my sleeve and front twisted up. This makes me a little bit crabilated. Oh well, a professional model must go on.
My very most favorite part of this top is the fancy hood. What? You want me to look up and smile?
How's this? I feel pretty in this outfit! I hope you are wearing a pretty outfit today, too.

Share/Bookmark

89 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

OMC, your ears in the hoodie are SO CUTE.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you always look extra kyoot in pink!

Kaen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I like it better without the hood. I am wearing my Indians polo shirt today for casual Friday. I like the red, white and blue stripes on it.

Parker said...

The hearts are a very nice touch!

Freya's Staff said...

HA! the hood is even the perfect shape for your ears to fit too!

Misha said...

You must have a big wardrobe, Daisy. I never see you in the same thing twice!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

::: writes down::: ... nice bow can make any outfit look cuter.

Thanks for the tip, Daisy. Happy Friday!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely smile Daisy. Do you think I should wear my bloo fev-ver boa in a bow?
Eric

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We couldn't see anywhere to comment about Nurse Shrill, but we think you are right, Auntie Deb will make a very fast recovery when she sees who her nurse is.

The Whiskeratti said...

As always, Daisy is purrty in pink!

The Florida Furkids said...

Pink is the purrfect color for you! We wrote down the tip about the bow too!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

i beati said...

That last photo convinced me - You are the perfect hoodie pin up girl

Forever Foster said...

That is a very cute, feminine hoodie, Daisy. You can loiter on our street anytime! MOL!:)

Mouchois said...

That hoodie is FANTASTIC! You look absolutely adorable.
Your pink outfit made my day a lot happier. :)

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you look adorable in your hoodie...crabilated and all!

The Monkeys said...

You're extremely pretty in pink, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we are glad you did not stay crabilated long, because we love to see your bright smile.

The Creek Cats said...

What a great outfit! Love that hood!

Poppy Q said...

Fabuooooooolous Darling!!!

Milo and Alfie said...

OMC! You look fabulous. Does wearing that hood up make you a hoody?

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you look wonderful!

CCL Wendy said...

Daisy, you are, without a doubt, America's Top Kitty Model. You're a regular clothes-cat! You look good in anything. You've got the facial expurressions down pat as well. I do like the hooded look on you -- it's very charming.

Hitesh Rawat said...

i always said i liked yaa

woo hoo \,,,/

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

i lovve fashion friday! you are so beautiful in your hoodie daisy. i just love it, sepecially with the hood up!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

okay i wrote down the tip, i think sarge should wear bows too, maybe he'd feel better with a bow on his shirt!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

i jotted your tip down and starting monday i'll start wearing bows with all my outfits.

arbed and edgar said...

Professor Daisy strikes again with a great tip! You are even more beautiful than usual in today's outfit, Daisy.

Cory said...

Got my pen...got the tip written down...now I'm off to look for drawers to paw through to look for bows!!! Maybe I can have a bow attached to my collar?

Crystal Raen said...

That is just adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you truly ARE a D~I~V~A!!! Love the new hoodie. It is So you! Rock it, sister!

las794 said...

You could be a Pink Lady to Harley's Jet (or Shark). :)

Anonymous said...

That is one outfit! I agree, a bow is the purrrfect accessory.

JD at I Do Things said...

Don't be crabilated, Daisy! Good stylists are very hard to find. And who knows? You may start a new fashion trend with that turned-up sleeve. (writes down fashion tip)

Anonymous said...

I love the last photo - so cute!

Kitty McCormack said...

Daisy, Daisy! I love your top! You suit pink very well! I asked Mummy if I could where pink when I'm fully grown and Mummy said no because she doesn't think the colour would suit me. I cried *meow* Nishiko xx

Mishkat said...

Even your crabilated look is very cute, Daisy! And we think you are a good girl for posing so nicely.

How Amy and Amber lost 80 lbs and their virginity! said...

Daisy, you look nice.
you're officially our favorite.
just how curly are you?

Unknown said...

Sweetie, you look purr-ty in any outfit you put on but we do like the "hood up" look. Furry fashionable.

Janet said...

Very nice, Daisy! You are a true professional!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy that hoodie is adorable on you! You always have such wonderful outfits - I always look forward to Fashion Friday!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You always look pretty in pink. Love the hood!

Ariel said...

Daisy you are pretty and a great model :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Great smile, Daisy! Goes well with all those hearts!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, I think your stylist deserves a break. She has a lot to do in a day. I like your crabilated look.

Puglette said...

daisy, that is an outfit made for you! what a perfect top to wear on a sunny summer day.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look very cool and sporty in that shirt Daisy. I am a little worried about Mr. Shrill helping Auntie Deb. I am not sure that is a great idea really...

Tippylou said...

busy writing fashion tip....Bows make everything cuter. Thanks Daisy! I will spend the weekend looking for good bows.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy, that is a key-ute hoodie! Meowm is wishing she had one just like it!

Bonnie Story said...

I agree with other fans, Daisy, pink is definitely your color. What a wonderful smile you have!! A good stylist is hard to find but overall I think yours is very good. This outfit looks perfect for a light workout on a summer morning!!!

The WriggleButts said...

What a cute hoodie, Daisy - but not as cute as you!

B

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm SURE Harley made a note about the bow addition!

Woo look khute as usual!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mrs Sweetwater said...

OMG it's Daisy in the Hood. ;)
hey aren't you getting a lil sexy there flashing all that boobage ms daisy ? you sexy furllll,, you run this block. J-lo get back, Daisy Got all this.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look pretty in the outfit and we thinks the hearts and the little bow just make it. ~S & C

Spencer said...

I need a hoody. I dont haff as many furs and I think its gonna git cold soon. And we are sending our lady to hunt down sum of yur cards. It's good we tole her first becuz if she had bin in the storr and saw them there first she woooda jumped up and down and made kwite the seen telling evryone I KNOW THIS KITTEH!!!!

Reese =^..^= said...

Daisy, that is the cutest pink hoodie ever. You look darling.

Your Daily Cute said...

You are very pretty in that outfit! Well, you are always pretty... but a pretty outfit makes you even more beautiful.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We LOVE your new hoodie Daisy, and we especially LOVE the last picture ... the smile on your face is priceless!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Shaggy and Scout said...

Lovely Fashion Friday today, Daisy!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh Daisy, I had to post again because I went to the Hallmark store today and they had your card - I was so excited!! They only had 2 in stock and I got both of them! I showed it to the girl I work with and she said you are very cute!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy! I am so happy to see your card in the store, that is just amazing. Mom is going to go out and buy some of your cards!

This hoodie looks just so wonderful on you. I love pink and you look so good in pink too!

curlypurrrs, Prinnie

Brian's Home Blog said...

I think you are ready to take the fashion world by storm.

Jackie said...

Daisy you look just marvelous!! Puma, Rascal and Mollipop are so excited to be visiting you soon here on your blog.

Me and their daddy tried and tried to get some really good pictures for you to see Daisy.

But, so far they are not co-operating at all. I think they need to read your blog more often!!

Happy weekend Daisy and pink is definitely a good color for you!!:-)))

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Daisy and Harley, it's so wonderful to see you again! We just got back to blogging today after caring for our sick mom the last 4 months. We've missed you so much and now we won't be such strangers anymore.

Hugs & Purrs,
Rocky & staff

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

You look realy lovely in pink..

I love the hood..

Hugs GJ xx

Donna said...

That is very cute. The hood would be very handy fer walkies in the rain. :)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

daisy, were can i gets me wun ov dese ti-ra-ras?

Maureen said...

Ha! I shall have to write that tip down. Thank you, fashionista Daisy!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Why...it's pink, has hearts on it, and a hoody too...what's not to like? You look smashing in it, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we really love you in that little pink number, Daisy! Guess what? We bought your card today at Walgreens! We were suprised to see it there, because we bought the other ones at the special card store:)

Anonymous said...

That's the prettiest hoodie I've ever seen Miss Daisy. It's so girly!

Alice

PS I'm sorry that your stylist made you crabilated....good help is hard to find. *giggle*

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ya look so "fabalus" Daisy! The bow is great but the hoodie really does it!

Ayla

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you are right!!!!! That bow makes all the difference!! You are America's Top Model!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

AM said...

Always a trendsetter! We love your top Daisy, it will work especially well around Valentines Day.

AM said...

You got our vote today Harley. We will try to remember every day til its over. GOOD LUCK! We certainly think your the cutest

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
I just love your pink hoodie I wish Mom would get something like that for me...

purrs
Abby

Rattitude said...

You make everything look adorable Daisy.

Cindy said...

So so cute! I could never get mine to stay still in an outfit, I think.
Cindy

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You look lovely in pink!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Your new hoody is pretty.
And as always you are the best model!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Percy the Cat said...

That is a very cute hoodie. Definitely not my style as a Mancat, but very nice for girlcats :)

My mum wants to know where you find all your outfits!

Dwacon said...

Daisy be stylin'

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, even with the wardrobe malfunction, you are as cute as a button!

Debbie said...

Pink is your color!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hi Daisy! I was getting ready to say you looked pretty crabilated until I saw the last picture of you smiling. You look really cute in your pink hoodie.

Black Cat said...

Oh Daisy Darling, usually I read all the comments before I leave my own, but tonight I'm just too tired! Anyhoo, the Caramel Cats and I love your hoodie, so pretty whichever way you wear it. Smoochies! :)xxx

The Oceanside Animals said...

Nope, just pants and a Hawaiian shirt.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

oh dat is sertainly you bestest color, miss daisy!

luv,
Daisy May

Skeezix the Cat said...

I don't like hoodies cuz they smoosh my ears down. But yoo look vary byootiful in yers! I have that same problim with my stylish. Sheesh. Like how hard is it to get us to look perfekt?

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, you look so adorable!!!

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING A SPECIAL POST UP FOR ME!!!!!!!


Love, Auntie Deb

Related Posts with Thumbnails