Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Comics with Daisy!





Share/Bookmark

90 Notes for Daisy:

Cheyenne -Millie said...

That is really good Daisy! Be pretty for the webcam... and let Harley sing his song!

Poppy Q said...

You guys look great and ready for the camera.

Anonymous said...

We only saw a few seconds yesterday 'cause Mom was gone most of the day. We hope she gets home tonight on time to catch you "Live" and completely "Natural".

Misha said...

Do you guys have a script when you're on the webcam?

Forever Foster said...

Hahaha! Daisy, you and your brother make us smile:) You put the glamour in glamourpuss! (and the puss too!).

Mouchois said...

DANG Daisy! That's a GORGEOUS outfit!

Donna said...

I would luv to see u hav a webcam! :)

Milo and Alfie said...

Yoo look like film stars!

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy, you're so funny! But seriously...that outfit is gorgeous. I think whatever you and Harley do for the camera it will be wonderful.

The Whiskeratti said...

drat. We keep missing the webcam time.

Kathy said...

Daisy, you're so funny! You remind me of Gloria Swanson. "All right Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up!"

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yoo bowth are do gud at akting normul. Just a regulur day at the Curly Cat howsehold.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow, that was really a cool comic there guys & gals.

renovia said...

Whoa that was really really FUNNY!

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

You look purrfect you two. Harley you like to goof around like peanut does, and that's fun.

Alexi said...

What talent!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaa!

All I could think of was Gloria swanson in Sunset Boulevard, "Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up"

Hahahahahahaaha!

I'm waiting for Kitty Karakoke!

Parker said...

Yes, acting naturally is key!

Teddy Westlife said...

That's a very natural look for you Daisy :)

Huffle Mawson

i beati said...

hilarious !!No web cam for Shrill

The Florida Furkids said...

We sure hope we get to see you on the webcame today. Will Harley be singing????

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Mom has a big reminder note right next to the computer. Do you think she can remember to turn it on for us so we can watch? NOOOO! She is usually taking her daily afternoon nap! Oh, I guess we are too so we can't really get mad. She needs to find a jobbie soon to get back into a human routine again. teeheehee!

Anonymous said...

Very funny Daisy & Harley!
(It was fun seeing you on the webcam yesterday)
RayPod

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Pretty darn cute Daisy. And Harley hope you got to sing your song. Like seeing your belleh

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i am so sorry i missed it every time! i will try hard to be better... i really really want to see.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Nomi said...

Wow, you haf a webcam ! How great is that ?? No wonder you are flaunting your finery and bellies.

The Island Cats said...

Haha! We wanna see you "acting naturally!"

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's the way to upstage Harley, Daisy!

Liss said...

that's a good one LOL.

Anonymous said...

Talk about two silly cats - love he pink outfit Daisy - you are now ready for your close-up.

JD at I Do Things said...

Heh. Daisy, I think you are a little bit of a ham, aren't you? As for Harley, I think singing and showing your belleh IS acting natural, so you just go right ahead.

Dma said...

i've enjoyed watching the webcasts. it's fun seeing you two in action.

sandy said...

Stopped in to say congrats on being listed in Fishhawks Friday group. Thus I am here to visit. One never gets to all the good blogs out there, so it's nice to find some new ones via his posts.

Though I've visited here many times before, am happy to be here again.

Today's funny is awesome.

Sandy

SeaThreePeeO said...

Pawsome comic. We really wanted to hear Harley sing though!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You two are both "naturals"!
Can't wait for you to make your appearance!

Ariel said...

The niece loves the webcam she's so excited....Hugs

Cory said...

We finally got to see the webcam yesterday! We loved it. Harley did you know that I'm a singer too and mom and dad sometimes set up the microphone to capture me singing in the middle of the night?

Freya's Staff said...

you know, We spend all week looking forward to sunday comics with Daisy! They make us LOL and MOL!

The Monkeys said...

You two are definitely naturals!

Reese =^..^= said...

Lights! Camera! Action!

Chrissie said...

I think the belleh shot IS the natural Harley, Miss Daisy, just as surely as the pink boa just SCREAMS Daisy! I missed yesterday's 'cast. I need to get mom to set an alarm so I can watch the next 'cast.

Christopher said...

Mommy described your comics to me and I mol mol mol!

Hopefully we will catch your cam and mommy will tell me just what you're doing and how pretty you are (remember, I was born blind).
Daisy, you got the bestest blog ever =)

Dream Mom said...

Oh, Daisy, you look gorgeous! I just loved this comic! It was so funny! You and Harley did exactly what a boy and girl would do, I mean, lady would do. Great job!

I think this webcam is going to be a good thing! You remind me of Zsa Zsa Gabor in your outfit. Not sure if you Mum will remember her!

Unknown said...

Daisy, you never fail to make our momma laugh, and we do mean LAUGH! Sometimes she jiggles so much whoever is on her lap wakes up☺

The Kitty Krew said...

It's a good thing you two are being natural....we'd hate to see it if you weren't! MOL

We're hoping to catch the live webcam one of these days!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

CCL Wendy said...

Daisy and Harley are both comedians! It's hard to say who is funnier -- they each have their own sense of humour! LOL!

Puglette said...

hahaha! daisy, you may be a diva!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Lorenza said...

Haaaa! Very natural, Daisy!
I hope you all are having a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

such stylish kitteahs! have fun on the web cam ^_^

Asta said...

Daisy
You awe weady fow youw closeup, but then you aways awe, hehehe
I pawsonally would love to heaw Hawley sing
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Christopher said...

Awww you and Harley are so cool!
I have my brofur helping me out as well but we're confuzzeled as to where the Cat Blogosphere links would go for our blog.
(My brofur's not a very good blogger.)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We saw you both yesterday, Daisy.
Harley had fun, was he chasing Temptations??
We are glad Mom remembered!
~ Malachi and The Bunch

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look really good for your webcam Daisy. I didn't see you wearing that yesterday but I must have missed it.

Monty Q. Kat said...

How exciting!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy you are a diva!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! We are sure you both will look very natural. We can't wait to see you on your webcam. Is it on at a certain time?

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Daisy you look very glamorous. We thinks you look like a movie star. Harley you are a silly boy. ~S,S,C & F

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Okay, we just saw what time it is on. We will try and come back in two hours time.

The Oceanside Animals said...

That all looks perfectly natural to me ...

Baby Patches said...

MOL OMC! You is bootiful Daisy! Fanks you for stopping by my blog today mai sweet furriend. Momma says she goings to hallmark store today and she goings to look for your card.

Momma & I always enjoys your posts very much!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrs

Rosemary B❤️ said...

hahahahahaaaa Daisy.
It is good that you told Harley to act natural. amd You are being a good example too


[urrrrs

Anya said...

Fantastic
thanks for the big smile :)))
Wonderful shots/cartoons/
its just a movie ^__^

Lin said...

I hope there are some action shots and not just Harley laying around licking himself or anything. ;)

Bob Johnson said...

You guys are naturals!!

Sara Katt said...

Oh Daisy, Oh Harley! Such natural talents!

Hansel said...

Oh daisy, you look simply stunning! you will steal the show!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We enjoyed your webcam broadcast again today. Life imitated art when Harley showed off his adorable belleh and you looked very glamorous in your pretty Princess t-shirt.

Black Cat said...

I've managed to miss the webcam so far, duhr! I think at 4pm your time it's 10pm here, but you're not connected *sob*. I'll check the time difference... :)xxx

Black Cat said...

P.S. I must have missed you by only a few minutes. Dang! I'll try and notice better what time it is tomorrow. :)xxx

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahaha!!!! You two are funny ;)
We will get Mom to write a reminder so we can see you on the webcam :)
We just know it will be pawsome :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Quill and Greyson said...

You mean you don't dress up all the time Daisy?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, you look very natural. and we did love seeing Harley's tummy!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! And I thought Harley was the ham :-D

Dwacon said...

Daisy is a true Diva!

Your Daily Cute said...

Oh no! I missed it today! I love the webcam. See you tomorrow Daisy and Harley!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, yeah ... You two look furry natural on your webcam.
DMM

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll khatch woo someday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jackie said...

Daisy the Diva!! Wow you two did a great job. I love your pink boa Daisy and Harley you are always a handsome mancat!!

catsynth said...

Very funny. It brings to mind both contemporary reality TV and the early prototypes from the 1970s (e.g., you're on "Candid Camera").

Maureen said...

Hahaha! Yes, Daisy, you ARE a natural alright!

Romeo said...

I love sunday comics with Daisy! Wish I could hear you sing! xoxo Romeo (and Pugsley!)

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Why is it, boys always act foolish in front of the camera? But maybe you could do Kareoke together?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Totally agree with you Daisy~!
You love pink, you should be in pink!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

You two should do a Sonny and Cher duet!!

Bae Bae said...

Yeah.. you 2 look pawsome. ;)

~ Bae

C. JoyBell C. said...

Can I have that pink fur-feathered thingie thing?? And those big, pink, crystals, too? :)

Daisy, I recently added google followers to my sidebar...I would be delighted if you'd follow me as I do you! :) Just think! I'd have a curly-cat reader! :)

Anonymous said...

MOL and LOL!!! You two could sure make lotsa $$$ with a comedy act!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well Daisy, fer you that IS natural!

Elizabeth said...

Adorable!!!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Ha that is funny - I would love to hear Harley sing!

I am a day late but I timed it right because the webcam is on now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails