Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Funday: A Daisy Quiz!

Today I have created a fun fashion quiz for you! Do not worry, your grade will just be pass or fail. I think you will do well. Are you ready?
Good luck!



ps: If the quiz is not working for you, CLICK HERE to go directly to the quiz site.

Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

We stink. But we think our answers of 4. candy in the pocket and 5. Harley showing off his tummy is betterer, even if they are not righter.

Maybe we should have quit while we were ahead?

Misha said...

I only got 61%. I think I need to swot a bit more.

Spunky Doodle said...

I got 80%, only missed the one question that had two answers. It was fun.

Hitesh Rawat said...

hey i got 20..........it was tough.....and i know...who all got good..marks...cheated............ :>


leaving that....by side.....good post..........

woo hoo........\,,,/

Anonymous said...

Oh noes Miss Daisy! We only got 3 of those right! Maybe it's because we're nudists and we don't know much about fashion. I thought you would want to play with the strings on the raincoat and jane likes Harley's belly...

Alice

Forever Foster said...

We got 80%. We thought you tied up your hood real tight so that your head wouldn't blow away! Hahaha!

Milo said...

We both got 80% ~ each getting a different answer wrong! I did mine forst so by rights Alfs shud have got 100% but he was messin' around instead of concentrating!

Milo xx

The Florida Furkids said...

We missed one question! we need to study more!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Teddy Westlife said...

I got 100% I am a good fashion student.

Huffle Mawson

Parker said...

I need to study a little harder...

Kathy said...

Wow, how'd that happen? I got them all right! I wasn't sure about the reason for the pockets in your denim fashion. I almost picked candies. Loved your quiz, Daisy!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are so happy we passed. We only missed one. The one about playing rough in clothes, we thoughts the outfit made you look slender. ~Scylla & Charybdis

renovia said...

YEAH! I got a hundred!

Freya's Staff said...

2 out of 5! I'm ashamed!

Isis said...

Ooh I did great on all your questions Daisy, but male fashion got me all confused - well it's that or the sight of Harley's mancatly belly gotted to me! ;)

Purrs,
Isis
x

Unknown said...

What a fun idea. I guess I need to work a little on my memory!

Craig & Caroline Hind said...

Oh noes. I failed with 40%

I guess I have to study your site some more!

RJ Flamingo said...

I didn't do so good... Good practice for my Project Runway Recapping, though.

Must get more coffee....!

Jackie said...

Yayyyyyyyyy for me Daisy! I scored 80%! I only missed 2 questions.

This was very fun Daisy. Wow you are really good with the PC too. how did you add the quiz right here on your blog?

You, Harley and your mommy are really smart!:-)))

Sandy Kessler said...

I didn't do well but it was so fun!!especially for a Monday !!

The Creek Cats said...

Shew! That was a tough quiz Daisy! We better study next time!

Kitty McCormack said...

Ooo, I got 80%! Kitty x

Cory said...

Uh oh....I went down in flames. I won't even admit how bad I did AND I remember all of these outfits when they were posted. sigh...

Sasha said...

I don't know much about fashion. The only gear that I wear is my Diamond studded halter and lead, necessary to keep Lynette under control.

Dma said...

3 out of 5 which isn't bad because before i started reading your blog my fashion knowledge was zippo.

JD at I Do Things said...

I won! Where's my prize! Oh, I guess my prize is feeling proud that I know so much about fashion.

Thank you for this fun quiz! (And I'm so sorry I missed your webcast yesterday. I understand Daisy looked fabulous and Harley showed his belleh!)

Chrissie said...

Miss Daisy, I'm afraid I must report that I have NOT learned as much about fashion from you as I probably should have. But, rest assured, it has nothing to do with your fine example...I'm just not as fashion conscious as some ManCats are. Call me a clunkhead!

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

i must know fashion because i got a 100! my mom helped me a little though. you are a very good teacher of the fashions for having a pop quiz today! i am glad i was ready!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Eric: Woohoo! I got them all right.
Flynn: Yeah, but only cuz I did it first and you could see what I got wrong and what it should have been.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

whoa goggies! i got a 100!!! thanks for the lessons daisy, i am a fashionista now!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Well I think the answer to #5 should be to show off his belly - just saying...

Black Cat said...

I need to study more, I got two wrong. How in the name of all that's wonderful would I think you wanted to put candy in your pockets? Hahaha, great quiz! :)xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow...I got an 80%!!! WooHoo my first quiz AND certificate! I made mom print it out! MOL..We thought Harley wanted to "show off his belly"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We only got three right, but we had lots o fun!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we failed, but our answers were funny! you should wear a pashmina to keep the cooties out and candy in your pocket, and really, don't the sheeps talk to harley?

Your Daily Cute said...

I love this quiz, Daisy! What a great find! I only got 3 right though... I think I need to pay more attention! :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We passed but just barely. We think we'd better become better students.

purrs
Abby
PS
We still think Harley showin off his tummy is a good answer!

Puglette said...

that was a very fun quiz. i only got three correct but the possible answers were too fun not to try.
thanks for the brain teaser!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Sweet Purrfections said...

I missed two, but I still think candy in your pocket and Harley showing off his tummy are better!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We did not do well at all. We shall have to pay more attention to your fashion tips.

Rosie & Cheeto said...

This is grate! I wish we wure bettur at fashun sense, but we seemed to like all the answers that had strings menchuned. We LUV strings!

Shaggy and Scout said...

100!!!!!
We know our Daisy-ology!

But then we've known you since you started blogging!

Reese =^..^= said...

Oh, darn. I got the last questions wrong.

Split Rock Ranch said...

Woot! I got 100% right! That's only because Daisy is such a fashion expert and gives such great tips here on her blog.

And thank you for hosting my ad today Daisy!

Big hugs from all the critters here at Split Rock Ranch.

The Furry Kids said...

We do not know a lot about fashions. Drat!

brokenteepee said...

I picked candy in the pocket too. But that was the only one I got wrong. Maybe I am a budding fashionista goat, what do you think?

Fun quiz!

The Kitty Krew said...

*Sigh* We didn't do so good...we have no fashion sense, it seems.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Gosh Daisy, we knew all of yours, but Harley's tripped us up ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We only got 3 right, but it was fun playing!

Ariel BushyTales said...

Daisy, I'm afraid of your quiz. I never did well in school- always relied on my long, beautiful fur and cunning wit to get by. Besides, you are much more fashionable than me, so I don't think I would do very well. I'm going to go console myself with some chocolate covered ladybugs.

Julier said...

Yay, I got 100! Probably because your fashion comments always make me giggle-out-loud. That was fun.

The Island Cats said...

That was fun, Daisy, but we got one wrong and we don't know which one...

CCL Wendy said...

That is excellent (even though I'm not -- I failed). To be fair, I did get part of question 3 correct, so I think I should at least get 50%.

Laura said...

I got an 80%! Woohoo!

I think you should definitely do another quiz sometime, Daisy!

Debbie said...

Fun quiz. I obviously pay close attention to your blog because I got them all right!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh cool! We passed...

Donna said...

Hooray! I liked it a lot. :)

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We didn't do so well Daisy.We're going to have to study your tips better.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh I did terrible - 40%. I think I need to spend some more time studying on your blog!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We liked this quiz, it was really fun and the answers were pretty good.

fun fun fun

BeadedTail said...

Our mommy didn't do good at all on your quiz. Maybe that's why we are naked and not fashionable.

Maureen said...

Aw darn, I got two wrong, but I still think that top DOES show off Harley's cute tummy!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,that was fun ;) We appear to know you better than Harley because we got the last one wrong,heehee
We thought he did not like that T shirt,heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Scrooge said...

I didn't know there was going to be a test!!

I thinks I needs to study more.

Romeo said...

he he I got 80 percent! But Pugsley helped me.

Anonymous said...

I got all of them right!!! yay! See Daisy, you are a good teacher when it comes to fashion!

Hansel said...

daisy we passed we passed! not great, but we did pass!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That was a fun quiz! Yay, we passed! We loved seeing some of your cute outfits and Harley's pink sheep half shirt again.

Lorenza said...

I got 80% too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

SophieKitty said...

Yay! I passed! While I don't wear fashion myself, I certainly take note and admire yours, Daisy.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah This is so hard~~~

Bae Bae said...

Oh dear. I fail the test..

~ Bae

Us4 Cats said...

utoh 2 outta 5. but ,it was fun.

The Oceanside Animals said...

I didn't do so well ... obviously I need to watch more "Project Runway" to tune up my fashion sense.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I need to brush up on my fashion knowledge! I got 3 out of 5!

Theresa111 said...

Oh no DaISY. I FAILED THE TEST. I ONLY GOT THREE OUT OF FIVE.

Amber-Mae said...

That was fun! I got 80% correct. Not bad for my 1st try. Heehee!

happypitbull said...

Hooray! I passed! I love all your fashion info. Too bad my dogs are kinda big to fit into anything cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails