Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Talking Tuesday: Monkey Talk

Here is a funny dream I had! Or was it a dream...?



If you cannot see the movie, you can CLICK HERE to see it on YouTube!

ps: Look at this adorable pink Daisy sculpture! You can get it from Endless Whimsy! Each purchase will help raise monies for the Homeless Animal Rescue Team, a feline-only no-kill shelter! The sculpture will come with a card saying that you made a donation to HART. Each sculpture purchased will contribute one can of food and $4 to HART!!! I am so proud to be a part of this fundraiser. Thanks, Renovia!
(You can also click on the photo to go to the Endless Whimsy site!)

Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

MONKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSS!!!!!!!


KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

monkeymonkeymonkeymonkey!!!!

~Jack

Hmmmm....I think Jack wants to meet your friend, George, Daisy! I think I hope it was just a dream!

~Persephone

Misha said...

Fuuny, in my imagination your voice sounded alot different!

Teddy Westlife said...

Monkey George has a weird voice. That is a cool Daisy sculpture!

Huffle Mawson

Milo and Alfie said...

we like the Daidy sculpture ~ it's real nice and such a good cause.

Bae Bae said...

That's such a cool video hee hee
And the pink Daisy sure looks cute. ;)

~ Bae

Forever Foster said...

That was a very cute dream, Daisy. We love your little Daisy sculpture! We also love Endless Whimsy, and have been looking at getting a tribute sculpture for our Bridge kittens. We love the idea of having it together with the pretty little Daisy!:)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

MOL ( & BOL) 20 after 1, you crack us up Daisy. ~S,S,C & F

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh noes! Will Monkey George ever get his banana? You'd better go take another nap to find out, Daisy!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

LOL! How funny! I love how you rolled your eyes, Daisy! Thought that was a good joke too.

i beati said...

Liking the comedy team of George and Daisy hahah

The Monkeys said...

George is a very cute monkey!

We love the Daisy sculpture...and it's such a great cause!

The Florida Furkids said...

We enjoyed the Monkey Talk video - we're still laffin a the 20 after 1 riddle!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Hansel said...

wow daisy that's so cool to have you as a collectors item!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Such a cute video, was it a dream or not though hmmm. The Daisy sculpture is pretty nice ,and helps kitties.

Meghann said...

The video was too cute, and good luck with your fundraising!! I hope you sell many sculptures (I have my eye on one!!).

The Creek Cats said...

Daisy, your new video was simply pawsome! Loved it!

The kitty sculpture is great, we must go check it out!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your Momma is getting so good at this...that was terrific

gemmak said...

That was a funny dream....or was it? ;o)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

HOW ADORABLE!!! What a cute video! Mommy is going to get one of the Daisy Cats!!!!

We have missed visiting with you!!!

Love, uSSSSS

Donna said...

Wow, u know a monkey? :)

Cory said...

20 after 1....hahaha! You are a silly one Daisy!

Hitesh Rawat said...

welcome .......Mr. Curious Monkey George.........

and daisy that was a cracker...you always manage to crack us all..up.....


woo hoo......\,,,/

Dma said...

Usually when I have dreams that feature talking monkeys it means I shouldn't eaten all that late night pizza. Liked the joke though.

jenianddean said...

That was very funny ... and I like the monkey.
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

Your friend George sure is kyute!!! That is exactly how we envisioned your voice to sound...all cutesie and girlie!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Great video. We love the Daisy ornament!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hahahaha! That was funny but George didn't seem to get it. We like your pink Daisy.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh very very cool!!!! - Sammy and Miles

MONKEYMONKEYMONKEY!!!! YAY MONKEY!!!! - Billy

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I went there this morning and it was sold out!!! I've seen her products before and like them...would have loved to have them in my shop. Oh, loved your movie!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

monkey george is a funny boy daisy!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

BeadedTail said...

We enjoyed your video Daisy! And we love your sculpture! Hope you and Endless Whimsey raise lots of money to help the kitties!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was a very funny joke you told in your dream Daisy!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think Monkey George has a few bananas missing!

arbed and edgar said...

Haha, great video and joke!

And great idea with the fundraiser. I've had my eye on those kitties for a while so now I've got even more reason to get an Edgar sculpture - to get a Daisy sculpture to keep him company!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

hahaha funny video
The Daisy sculpture is sooo adorable!

Debbie said...

Such a cute movie, love the joke Daisy. And I got it!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love to hear you talk Daisy!

Unknown said...

OMG I love Daisy's voice! It is puuuurfect for her!

brokenteepee said...

Oh, Daisy, don't quit your day job. Heh heh

I liked your movie, though. Your mommie is getting very good at the technical stuff.

Puglette said...

that is a very cute video! i just love hearing you talk, it's so much fun. and the little pink daisy kitty is very sweet, what a special way to contribute.
big hugs,
puglette
:o)

L. Alida said...

I am enjoying your silly videos Daisy! (you are cuter than George) ;)
The little pink kitty is so cute. I wish there were more "NK" shelters here. What a great cause!
I found your card at Hallmark! I nabbed the last two! That was probably a little bit naughty of me, but I was so excited! My daughter was so embarrassed. :) You would have thought I just saw a rock star or something. But, no, better; Daisy!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Lorianna

The Whiskeratti said...

Daisy, we luff your talking vids!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We love the monkey dream! And hearing you talk. That is sweet pink Daisy sculpture.

Maureen Hayes said...

Oh Daisy I am glad you had a dream with a something friendly like Monkey George, and not a nightmare! I liked the tribute to Burns and Allen, although I guess I am showing my age by saying that, huh?

Have a great day!

Reese =^..^= said...

Daisy, your talking videos are the best!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

20 after 1 -- hahahahaha that was cute Daisy!

purrs
Abby

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh what a funny monkey. I tried to show it to my Sister Zoe but she ran. Must have had monkey problems before.

The Island Cats said...

Hahaha! That was a good one, Daisy! And we love that Daisy sculpture!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That was a fun movie, and a good joke!

sadermaxx said...

That was one of the better movies, I'v seen in a long time.
Thanks for the laugh Daisy

Thoughts said...

Wow Daisy that is so cool!! We are going to get one for sure!

Purrs,
Theodore and Sasha

JD at I Do Things said...

Monkey George scared me a little. Are you sure that wasn't a nightmare? I love your Daisy sculpture! I am on my way to buy one now . . .

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh Daisy, as usual I can't hear the video only see it (stupid job won't let me listen!) I will hope that my computer at home will hang on long enough to watch it!

TorAa said...

Hurraya hurrayyy

Theresa111 said...

Daisy and George,

Loved the latest movie clip and I love drinking coffee from my cup. Make many more movies please!!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

That was a neato 'dream' Daisy! We got the joke too,heehee
We like that fundraiser idea too!!!
Endless Whimsy is very cool!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Maureen said...

Aw, you are such a good hearted soul Daisy... what a great cause. Love the kitty sculpture of you.
And great vid; I hope it was a dream!

Romeo said...

I love the Daisy sculpture!

Your Daily Cute said...

That was a really cute joke, Daisy! Monkey George is a funny sidekick.

I hope you can help raise lots of monies!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Nice talking with Monkey!
The sculpture is beautiful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Purrrr about things woo like to do!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Scrooge said...

That is a cute Daisy - but not as cute as the real Daisy.

But where is the Harley?

Quill and Greyson said...

Mini Daisy is so cute!!

Amber-Mae said...

That was sooo cute! I didn't know your voice sounded that cute Daisy. I love that pink sculpture.

Liss said...

I love the sculpture. What a great cause! Also, we're so excited to get the book and can't wait!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love your eyelight makeup of today, Daisy~
You look wonderful~!

MYM said...

LOL ... 20 after 1 ... ooooohhhhhhh yous funny. And have a cute little voice.

Elizabeth said...

So cute!! Tigger and I love your video!

C. JoyBell C. said...

That really is truly an adorable creation right there! :)

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW! That's so byootiful! And it even has a daisy on it! I shur wish we wern't skrimping so I cood buy sumthing like that.

jenianddean said...

Daisy - Mom and I went to Endless Whimsy and bought us a Daisy! She is very cute! I can't wait for her to arrive in my mailbox!!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Related Posts with Thumbnails