Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Watermelon!






Share/Bookmark

99 Notes for Daisy:

Sara Katt said...

August 26th, 2009
Dear Harley,
Yummy! We like watermelon too! But it doesn't grow here in Sweden. It's sometimes sold in the store among other imported fruits and veggies. But they are round like bowling-balls and not long like the ones you all can get.
Boy, that camera-lens that your Mommie got is really good and sharp!
Best wishes from
Sara Cat

Milo and Alfie said...

We've never had watermelon but it sure looks good. We'll get mom to buy one!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We have never tasted water melon either. Mum usually gets the smaller Galia melons. Maybe she will let us taste them.

BK said...

Looking at the way you were eating the watermelon, it must be very yummy and sweet.

Forever Foster said...

That looks like a deliciously juicy piece of watermelon you have got. Yum!

We had raw patties for dinner for the first time tonight. I dove right in, but Suey was a bit unsure. Mum is hoping we decide they are yummy, because the ingredients are very good.

Anonymous said...

Slurp! Whitey has yet to try watermelon. Iz it very delicious, Harley?

Gandalf loves watermelon! As usual, Grayson won't eat any people foods.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That watermelon is just perfect with your colouring, Harley!

Parker said...

That looks delish and you look so handsome!

Kathy said...

Om nom nom! Harley loves his watermelon! What great pictures, Abby!

i beati said...

I had my 20th watermelon of the season yesterday - juicy and delicious as all have been sandy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That looks good. Harley you looks like you are enjoying it. ~S,S,C & F

The Florida Furkids said...

That watermelon looks delicious! You look really handsome next to the bright red of it too!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anzu said...

Wow! Harley,
Do you love watermelon?
May I share your watermelon
with Us?

Hansel said...

i didn't know cats liked wallymellons but we will haffa try suum!

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow! That looks like some seriously good noms for Harley.

Grampy said...

That looks great.Oh so sweet. Watch out someone doesn't sneak up on you and get it.
Happy WW

The Island Cats said...

Mmmmmm....so refreshing!

Anonymous said...

I like watermelon, too!

Have you tried catalope?

The Creek Cats said...

Nom nom nom!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Get outta here! Harley--YOU like watermelon?? Tommy gets it all the time and gotta admit-I never tried it. It looks good with you munching on it...so...maybe...hmm...

Noir

CCL Wendy said...

Harley, what a funny boy! I've heard of other kitties liking watermelon, but never witnessed them eating it before! And here I thought all cats were carnivores!

The Monkeys said...

Yummy! That watermelon looks so tasty!

The Meezers or Billy said...

nom nom nom

Lin said...

Oh, that's funny! I had a cat who would dig vegetables out of the garbage. He loved corn on the cob and brussel sprouts!

Meghann said...

LOL, this gave me the best early morning laugh I have had in a very long time! I have watermelon in my fridge...I wonder if Arwen would like it too??

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Oh Harley, you are sooo cute eating that watermelon! It is one of my favourite treats!!
xo

Cindy said...

Looks good! I can't believe she liked it.
Cindy

Cory said...

Oh yummmy! Doesn't look like you'd be too willing to share, but can we have a bitey?? Maybe just a little lick?

SuziQCat said...

What a silly kitty! That watermelon sure looks tasty. Have you tried canteloupe?

Janet said...

Yum! I'll have to let Lily try some. She loves mandarin oranges and other fruit.

Dma said...

pixie had her bananers and now harley has his watermelon. i think daisy needs a fruit.

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, HARLEY! You have such a sweet expression on your face. That must be some delicious watermelon. I hope you shared!

Tina said...

Silly kitty!

Little Big Man said...

My bruver Tobias, loves honeydew and cantalopes

jenianddean said...

Mmmm ... that looks good. We have some watermelon too, but we haven't tried to lick it. Maybe we should.
--Jasper

Unknown said...

Nom nom nom!! I didn't know cats like watermelon...I should try with Goma!!

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

you are cute eating that watermelon Harley. i have never tried watermelon before, is it good?

Donna said...

Yummy! Froots is good for u. I glad Harley is gettin his vitabins.

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's so cute! I've never tasted watermelon, but it must be good.

I really like the last picture where you are taking a bite out of the watermelon.

The Furry Kids said...

That looks delicious! And the color goes great with your furs!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Mmmm Harley, that looks nice!

Buddy Bear said...

Is looks good dat Wattermellon Daisy Gurl. We Mouskateers at Five Oaks is done never had none of dat, but I reads everwhers it is good stuff. Maybe somedays we gets some from the Big One.

Oh, and I gots to says Harley look a lots like my baby brofurr, Rowdy.

Come sees us sometimes, OK? Meorrrh!

Unknown said...

What a pretty kitty....the slice of watermelon isn't bad either

Anonymous said...

That does look good!

Pat said...

These photos are so cute. I didn't think cats liked anything sweet. Maybe she's going for the water in the watermelon.

Shelly said...

Did you save any for anyone else?

Happy WW!

Puglette said...

yum! watermelon is a great summer treat. the puppies love it too! it looks like you are going to take a big chomp of that melon!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Debbie said...

Great close ups. Looks like you enjoyed the watermelon

catsynth said...

Never seen a cat enjoy watermelon that much!
Cute photos.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We never tried watermelon, either! We can tell you really like it. Great close up shots

Amy & the house of cats said...

Harley, I am surprised you like the watermellon - and from that last picture it looks like you really like it a lot!

Percy the Cat said...

We've never had watermelon, because mum doesn't like it very much herself. Is it your favourite fruit, Harley?

Shaggy and Scout said...

Our guinea pigs would like to come join you, Harley!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! I've never tried watermelon Harley. I might have to now. You make it look good!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mmmm mmm mmm juicy!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

nom, nom, nom, I am sure Chester would like that too!
--JB

The Kitty Krew said...

Wow, you look like you really like that watermelon, Harley! We've never had any so we don't know if we would or not.

Did you let Daisy have any?

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Ariel said...

"Oh" that looks yummy.My mom loves watermelon yet she never shares...Stingy Mom!!!

Da Fambly Cat-a-blog Kittiez said...

It is Wednesday and you is wordless - purr-fect☺

Anonymous said...

Mmmm - nice juicy watermelon - enjoy Harley

sadermaxx said...

That looks good Harley, Inever saw a cat eating watermelon before.

brokenteepee said...

Harley - you sure are putting the bitey on that watermelon. Fred the Farm cat likes grapes. I don't know that he has tried watermelon...

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Harley... THAT could be a greeting card. You could be just like Daisy!
What a great photo!
~ Maggie Mae, Malachi and Napoleon

Lucy P. said...

Soo cute. I didn't know cats could eat watermelon.

Anonymous said...

Darn, i gotta make time to get me some watta mellon!

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

Oooooh! Black and white and red all over!

Jackie said...

Harley you like watermelon? I think that's marvelous and it looks so yummy too!!

My daughter's dog Misty who is in heaven now also loved all sorts of vegetables and fruits.

Give Daisy and your mommy a hug from me and some smooches from Rascal and Puma!!:-)

Your Daily Cute said...

Nom! This is such a cute series of pictures. It looks like Harley really put a dent in that watermelon!

Max said...

Dood! That looks REALLY good, better than then my people have watermelon. You kinda make me wanna try it!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh Harley, next thing you will be eating broccoli harharhar meow

Actually I never tasted watermelon. Is it really good?

love and purrs

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
YOur pictures make me want to try some watermelon!

purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

That watermellen shore looks delishus! It is so hot here I wish I had sum too.

Yer pal Dozer

The Crew said...

How great to find another cat that likes fruit!

Tipper

Christopher said...

I never tasted a watermelon but I do like cantaloupe!

Harley, you rock!

Craig & Caroline Hind said...

Hi Harley,

Do you like Hummus? I had some today and it was furry furry nice. Last night I had some cream, and today as well. I also like the milk left over in the bowl when Mommeh and Daddeh have honey coated cereal in the morning.

Come to think of it there isn't much that I don't like!

Lots of purrs,
Misu.

Ariel BushyTales said...

Wow, you have the cutest little face in the world! However, I do not recommend watermelon- blech! How's about some nice roast quail?

loki said...

OMG...Your photos are amazing and that watermelon looks delicious, I never ever had watermelon. Need to talk to Nanny again!


Loki

Reese =^..^= said...

You make that look so good! I'm going to have to try some.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

You eats fruits? Wow! Iz coolz to C U Harley, iz bean sooo long! We haz no internets and mommy and daddy iz living in another state while me and Snikors are camping with our bestest friend Mike! I can only peeks on the computer some times but maybe I can come backs soon! LUVS, Empress

Unknown said...

Harley, we has to yet even smell watermelon. It does look furry pretty though.

Daisy Deadhead said...

Harley is my darling!!!! :D

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Harley, you are really nomming down on that watermelon!

Maureen said...

Wow, I have never given our cats a taste of watermelon. I shall have to rectify that real soon.

You look so sweet Harley!

Anonymous said...

Dear Harley,

I saw a photo of hamsters eating watermelon about ten days ago and here you are enjoying it, too. I am going to try it to see if my kitties will eat it. Cool photos!

Love,

Aunt Teesa

BeadedTail said...

We've never had watermelon but you sure make it look delicious Harley!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yum, I've never had that either, think I'm missing out on something.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

My God....
We can taste watermelon?
That is cool!!
I want to taste it, too!

Lorenza said...

No words here.... just drooling!
Happy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Was that watermelon good? Great photos!

Black Cat said...

Nom nom nom, you look so cute enjoying that watermelon Harley! I must try Simba and Alfie with it. I don't think they drink enough water, so if they like watermelon, perhaps that could be the answer! :)xxx

Romeo said...

Oh MY that looks delicious! I will have to try that.

Dwacon said...

What won't Harley eat?

C. JoyBell C. said...

Ahoy! And I thought I was the only person on the planet who craved watermelon THAT much!!!! Woooooot!!!!

Daisy dahling...i dare say...is that a medieval princess hat and Renaissance era princess tutu you've got on, up there????

If I were a cat, I'd like to be you, please! :)

Unknown said...

You sure make the melon look refreshing!

peace,
mike
livelife365

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We have given you an award... both you Daisy... and Harley. If you would like it pick it up on our blog.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

That watermelon still looks so yummy!

Anonymous said...

That looks so yummy!!! Skeeter is the only one who likes fruit!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm says the watermelon looks great! We have never had any....maybe Meowm will bring some home for us.

We love how wonderful you look in those pictures!!!

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

I now have a cat who LOVES to lick the watermelon and juice from the watermelon slices! I'd never heard of anybody's cat doing that before. You must be a distant cousin to our Bogart!

Related Posts with Thumbnails