Thursday, August 27, 2009

One Thing Leads to Another...

Here I am, trying to pose nicely. Do you see Harley's crazy face? This always leads to...

SMACKDOWN!
Harley enjoys this.

Share/Bookmark

83 Notes for Daisy:

Skeezix the Cat said...

Am I gonna have to come over thare and give Harley the smak down? I've got big mussuls and I'm not afrade to use them!

Anonymous said...

You regained your composure in no time! A mark of a true professional, Daisy! Obviously, Harley has great respect for you and your Smackdown Paw!

Misha said...

You show him who's boss, Daisy. I love how you stayed so composed pre and post whap.

Forever Foster said...

Ahahahahaha! Daisy, you run that house with a paw of steel!

Milo and Alfie said...

The smackdown looked FUN! It must be a boy thing 'cos we love doing that too.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Little brothers.....

Everycat said...

We love Harley's crazy face! It's wonderful and holds so much promise of wild craziness!

Wicked Wuudler

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

It loos as if Daisy enjoys it too. ~S,S,C & F

Anya said...

I can see you have FUN FUN together
:)

Parker said...

Brothers!

Duni said...

'Ouch'
That is one mighty paw you have there, Daisy!

Cindy said...

I think I see 2 naughty kitties over there!
Cindy

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley is just a little bit mad, I think.

Mum says thankyou for the get well wishes - she is staying home with me on Friday so she will definitely feel better.

Huffle Mawson

The Island Cats said...

Haha! That Harley is a little sneak!

Hansel said...

Daisy your face when you're smacking harley is great! it reminds us of tesla. ALL the time.

i beati said...

You were ready though , always ready sandy

The Florida Furkids said...

We like to play smackdown!! You controlled Harley pretty fast with your quick reflexes!



Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Lin said...

Oh, he was ASKING for it! :)

Hey, how is Daisy's Dad doing in his search for employment?? I hope he is hanging in there or perhaps already found something?? Or not looking and enjoying the links?? I was just thinking of him today.

Donna said...

Oh noe, a fite! I gonna hide. I scairded.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! When we do that, mum sez we have got our wicked face on.

Mouchois said...

You've gotta keep him in check, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

That's just what brothers and sisters do for fun!

Angela said...

I just love this blog! It never fails to make me smile, and you are so creative.
Hope you are having a great week:)
Take care,
Angel

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

it looks like ya'll are about to high five but i know better b/c harley is bad. you were posing real nicely in the window!

Dma said...

i really like harley's crazy face.

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Daisy. You're so patient. Sometimes you just have to indulge Harley's wild urges.

(He sure makes a good crazy face.)

Hitesh Rawat said...

yea......woo hoo....\,,,/

absepa said...

Daisy, the way Harley acts while you're being good reminds me of my doggie friend Abby. Sebastian (one of our boy doggies) will be minding his own business, on his best behavior, and--suddenly--Abby swoops in and steals a toy or chew bone. Sebastian doesn't handle it as well as you do, though. You are very much a lady.

Anonymous said...

Harley has the wild-eyed look - you shoulda known LOL

Your Daily Cute said...

You two should do UFC fighting for kitties!

vange said...

Clearly, there was provocation!

Anonymous said...

Harley's face is SO kyute in that picture!!! WWE @ Daisy's!!!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We love Harley's crazy face! You really have your work cut out for you, Daisy.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Is that a smackdown, or just a "Word To Your Mother"?

Maureen said...

Ha Ha! Oh, I KNOW that crazy face!!!

Good thing it didn't lead to an all out brawl.

You are a true pro, Daisy, to get back to your pose right away.

Poor Harley. I think he just wanted attention.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Girl power!
--JB

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you might like it just a little bit too Daisy!

The Furry Kids said...

Harley had that crazy look in his eyes. When EG gets that look, it's never good. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

CCL Wendy said...

Harley does have the craziest eyes! He's a real character, but then so are you, Daisy! You two are a good match fur each other.

scooterpants said...

Harley is just antagonizing you little Daisy. You give his googlie eyes a good smackdown!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, THis is Angel. I need to learn how to be ladylike like you! Some times I start the smack down and I growl and yell very loudly. Mom use to think Kirby started but she caught me!

brokenteepee said...

He does seem to have an evil smile on his little cat face. heh heh

brokenteepee said...

Oh, and thank you for voting for the publicist's picture story!

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Looks like you told Harley, Daisy. Good job.

T.Allen said...

Harley's crazy face is very funny!

The Meezers or Billy said...

he shur was asking for it!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
I am always paw-pawing all of my brofurs and sisfurs..it keeps our muscles good and firm!

purrs
Abby

Shaggy and Scout said...

You're a good sister, Daisy!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We love Harleys crazy face!

Janet said...

lol I didn't realize this was called a smackdown! It goes on a lot around our house!

Christopher said...

Harley needs some watermelon after all that =)

Ya know, smackdowns happen. Even tho I'm blind I've been in a couple. I smack back then leap up and out of the general area.
It's all in fun. tho.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy, you can just tell by looking at his face that he is up to something mischevious! I think it is good that you showed him who is boss around there!

Ann said...

I can't really tell by the looks on your faces which one of you is feeling more victorious.

Luzinha said...

you're beautiful,lovely, adorable! both of you!

have a great, great day!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh those eyes! What a look!

Theresa111 said...

Daisy,

Looks as if harley is keeping you on your teowes. All of them. Today I promise to watch the webcam! Yay!

Love,

Aunt Teesa

Max said...

Looks like you laid the smackdown on him. Good job!

Debbie said...

You look beautiful posing in the window Daisy. And you are right, Harley has the wild look in his eyes, brothers can be so annoying!

Reese =^..^= said...

Daisy, you just have to keep that Harley in line all the time!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We know how ya feel Daisy! Iza is bigger than us, so she like ta whap us too often...

LC an Ayla

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

uh oh, skeezix is coming over, run harley, run!

smiles, auntie bee
xxxooxxoxoxoxooxxoxo

SeaThreePeeO said...

LOL Poor Harley!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I guess you're getting Harley back for dive bombing you!

BeadedTail said...

You did a great job of smacking your little brofur and getting right back to your pose. You are a purrfessional model fur sure Daisy!

Juno said...

Daisy and Harley, This game must be really fun!!

ahhhh watermelon looks so good. We know there is a huge watermelon in our fridge. We have to ask our mom to slice it for us!

Momo & Pinot

loki said...

Daisy, it's not so bad, I have to deal with two dogs! Daisy did you see my movie "2013 Teaser Trailer" you're in the movie?

Loki

L. Alida said...

Daisy, you are very good at keeping your brother in line! Cricket insists on giving Toeshee a good thwapdown whenever it's needed.
You two sure are cute together!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Jackie said...

Daisy i a always so very late. please forgive me. Puma and Rascal play like that all the time. Well until Puma gets tired and settles Rascal down.

Puma is also very good at teaching Rascal how to fight. I know that probably sounds very bad to you.

But Rascal lives way out in the country and when he gets big enough to outside he has to know how to protect himself.

You both look simply wonderful today and I hope you have a fun night!!:-)

Anonymous said...

A smack a day, keeps the naughty away!

Pee Ess: We're happy to be your new neighbors!

Unknown said...

Okay - Daisey clearly has the 'upper paw' here! I love your site. My apologies if this sounds too promotional, but we are serious pet owners who just launched our first website (www.pet-etail.com) that features all natural shampoo's, treatment, products and treats for dogs and cats. If you have a chance, please check us out and let us know what you think. If you like what you see, please spread the word to other pet lovers:-) Thank you for your help!!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh yea, I can see the trouble brewing now.

Lorenza said...

Sometimes a smackdown is well deserved, right??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cory said...

Oh we all enjoyed it too!!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

HAHAHAHA~~~
Very nice!!!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yeah, that's fun. Smackdown!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Harley had da wild eyed look I gets sometimes right before I get da smackdown from Angie. It's tough to be a mancat.
~Beau Beau

Chrissie said...

I gather from your tone, Miss Daisy, that you do NOT enjoy it?

The Monkeys said...

That's a crazy Harley face! He definitely deserved a smackdown!

Anonymous said...

As surely as day follows night, little man cats will challenge their big sisters...

Debra Taylor said...

I love how you got them batting at each other!

Check out my blog about a colony of abandoned/feral cats near my home. There will be stories there as time goes on that could inspire and inform anyone you know who wants to help homeless cats.

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Would you add me to your blog list?

Thank you,

Debby

Anonymous said...

Too freak'in funny! Love it, thanks for a great post.

Sara Katt said...

Can't you two get along? My mother-cat Cajsa usually gives me a swatdown and it ain't fun!
Sara Cat

The Furry Bambinos said...

Meerkat gives me the smackdown all the time, even when I'm nice and submissive to her. Seems like she doesn't like me very much. Do you like Harley?

Purrs,
Caramel

Related Posts with Thumbnails