Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Comics with Daisy!




We have been having loads of fun with our new webcam. Do you see the box in the sidebar for the webcam? If you haven't seen us yet, we are on live every day from 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm. Usually we eat dinner at 4:30 and then have playtime after that. You can also talk to us then through the Chatbox!

Share/Bookmark

63 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

I wish I was awake when you are on TV Daisy but we are on the wrong side of the world :(

p.s. Mr Shrill cannot be trusted with anything good.

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

Uh, oh. It looks like Mr. Shrill has figured out how to leave his mark on the Live Broadcast, too!

Happy Easy Sunday, Daisy and Harley!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Better not let Mr. Shrill near that webcam--I do not trust him at all! Maybe we can remember to watch at 4:30 today. Gerard was funny yesterday when we watched. He said "They just look like normal cats. I think of them as movie stars."

Anonymous said...

We have visited but we don't ever catch yoo on TV .... we think the timing is askew in England.

Milo and Alfie xx

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Did Mr. Shrill facie fade? Him gotted melty? shur looks like it!

Congrats on ur noo web cam! Hafs fun!

Katie Too

Forever Foster said...

We just have to worry about fingerprints on our camera. Are Shrill prints hard to clean off?

Donna said...

Oh noe. I hope the lens cleens up good. :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no! We think you will have to clean the webcam now Daisy after the mess Mr.Shrill made. We keep forgetting to come at the right time to see you on the webcam. We have told mum she must put a stick-it on the monitor to remind us to look at 9.30pm our time.

The Whiskeratti said...

Our Mom watches you at work since she doesn't leave till 5! It has been lots of fun.

gemmak said...

I have managed to watch you the last three days...you gave me a happy! :o)

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Ooh. I'll have to try and work out what time it will be when you're on your webcam. Probably a million o'clock in the morning...

Unknown said...

Shrill I see you really cleaned up. I try to remember daily

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy - I'm so excited to read about your new webcam! I'm not sure how the time fits with me here in NZ but I will try to catch you online sometime!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Cindy said...

I will see if Rosie and Henry will watch the screen.
Cindy

The Purrfect 6 said...

Oooh, NOOOO! Mr. Shrill maded a mess!

Daisy, we love to watches you and Harley on your webcam. Your noms look reely tasty. Maybe our Mommy hoomin shood get a webcam, so we can be live on teh internets, too!

The Florida Furkids said...

Mr Shrill looks like he's up to no good again. We hope to see your webcame again today - we enjoyed watching it the other day.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are going to try to come "see" you today. Mommy promised and we are going to do our bestest to remind her.

Don't let Mr. Shrill break the camera before we get a chance to "see" you. ~S,S,C & F

Anonymous said...

At least Mr. Shrill was TRYING to be helpful for a change...

The Island Cats said...

We'll have to come back to see you on the webcam! What fun!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I wish my mom was home when this happens. It is the last 30 minutes of her work and she never gets the chance to check it out. One day when she is home, we'll catch it.

Cory said...

Oh Mr. Shrill...you made a mess of the camera lens!

Mom remembered once last weekend and we got to watch you and Harley. It was fun! Maybe we will get to watch you again today.

Anonymous said...

Loving the webcam and your crazy clown outfit...I've got to search the archives for more of that outfit!

Ariel said...

I love watching you and Harley cause your both so much fun and cute...Hugs

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

mr shrill looks like he has meatball eyes! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxooxxoxoxo

Monty Q. Kat said...

I'll try to swing by today-I bet the little beans would get a kick out of seeing you and Harley.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Oh dear! We think Mr Shrill made a boo boo!

Patrice said...

So funny sunday comic with daisy. I enjoyed reading it.

Hansel said...

wow daisy i really can see you today at 430?! that's so exciting!

Shaggy and Scout said...

At least Mr Shrill is "trying " to be helpful today!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We hope the afternoon video won't have a Mr Shrill cast to it!

HY said...

omg! unfortunately your video time is midnight in japan..may be you are sleep :) nice comics!

Dma said...

i've enjoyed the webcasts. i was disappointed you didn't wear your clown suit very long yesterday.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I have not seen your webcam stuff yet. Mom is usually at the gym at that time! I will have to beg her to let us watch too.
--JB

Your Daily Cute said...

I love watching the webcam! Silly, Shrill... webcams are for kitties!

The Kitty Krew said...

Our Mommy isn't home from work yet during the week, and she forgets to try and sneak a peek from there. We'll try and remember this afternoon to watch!

Silly Mr. Shrill...we hope his imprint comes off the lens...

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah My!
I can see the lens is not clean now XD~
Give the Clean Daisy for me!!!

brokenteepee said...

Silly Mr Shrill. Did he melt on the lens?

A friend of mine showed me this shop - I think you would look lovely in these hats.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6311029

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Messy Mr. Shrill! I hope you can clean the camera lens.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Quill and Greyson said...

I want my Daisy TV

Christopher said...

Me an my baby brofur will be there and we don't mind some clays on the lens, mol!

Puglette said...

that mr. shrill, always up to something! does he live in a playdough can?

i saw you and harley on the cam earlier this week, very cute! thanks for putting a clock under the cam, it helps with the time differences!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We have watched you a little bit. We missed your outfit yesterday. We just saw Harley in the cubes.

Maureen said...

Oh Mr Shrill... always wanting attention.

I shall have to try to catch the webcam on the weekends; I am always stuck in traffic when you're on on the weekdays!

The Monkeys said...

Our Mommy isn't home at that time during the week but we'll try to watch you on the weekend!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh Daisy, you need better help... maybe a nice little Maine Coon? *innocent eyes*

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, look what Mr. Shrill did! Do you think we will be able to see you and Harley today?

Moe, Mindy, Bono, Cookie & Mike

Asta said...

Daisy
That Mr Shwill is aways making twouble fow you.I hope you get the lens clean in time fow youw webcam
I keep wanting to come, and then Mommi gets all busy and I miss you booohooo
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're looking forward to the next time we catch you on the webcam. We keep missing the time. But glad you're having fun with it.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i see dat i hav fallen behind da timez ... it'z mi mom'z fault fer bein away fer so long.
i liked yer surprize look a lot. it made me laff an laff.
sumday i hope to go to yer webcam. i wood like to talk to u in purson.
luv--jh

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Darn that Mr. Shrill ... He's just a tricky guy, Miss Daisy!
DMM

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Yup, Mr. Shrill fixed that camera right up for you.
Love & Purrs,
KC

pee ess: We didn't know about the broadcast, but we'll be watching.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Time to fetch the Windex ...

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Mr. Shrill did an excellent job of cleaning the webcam camera lens.
We like the new webcast setup. The picture is much bigger and clearer. Daisy, you looked adorable in your Hello Kitty shirt.

BeadedTail said...

We missed you on the webcam Daisy but we'll try and catch it sometime so we can see you in "purrson"!

Black Cat said...

Uh oh, Mr. Shrill's up to his tricks again! I missed tonight's webcam because I was so engrossed in ITV's new dramatisation of "Wuthering Heights" that I missed the time. Duhr!

Thanks for the info about the cubes! I will try to find some coz I know Alfie and Simba would love them, though probably not together:(. Alfie chased Simba off the bed the other night and since then Simba sleeps downstairs, which makes me sad, as I like being the filling in a cat sandwich! Besides which, I so hope they will become friends. However, they spent 2 1/2 years together in the same house before coming here... They did share their home with three other cats and two dogs, so maybe there's hope... :)xxx

Misha said...

I saw you guys having your noms on the weeekend!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Daisy be careful of the Mr.Shrill!

purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

We like your newer webcam a lot! We can watch it later if we miss it. It's like Daisy TiVo!

Reese =^..^= said...

I LOVE your new webcam!!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Mom will have to help me come here to see you live on the webcam.... cool!

Do you have to clean up after Mr Shrill?

Bae Bae said...

Haa Mr Shrill sure looks excited to be in front of the camera.

~ Bae

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe woo should do a special showing fur your friends in HuffleLand!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Mr Shrill doesnt seem ta unnerstand live cam... MOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails