Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Has a Confession...

There is a confession I must make. It is about Harley.

Most of the time he is the pesky younger brother who is always ruining my good time.
But back in April, I was very sick. I spent most of the time in my sleeping bag sneezing and snorting and sleeping. See how my little nose is all stuffed up? I was miserable.
Well, when I was sick, Harley did not leave my side. He spent most of his days sleeping quietly near me. So, I have to confess, sometimes Harley is all right.
But if you tell him I told you so, I will deny it!
Ps: Can you let me know in the comments if you get any pop-up ads, pop-under ads, or redirects when you are at my site? I hope I do not have a problem. Thank you!

Share/Bookmark

103 Notes for Daisy:

The WriggleButts said...

That is very sweet, Daisy. We won't tell on you!

B&V

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

That is sweet. That is the way it is wif mine brofurs, too. They's really okay. Sometimes even better.
But don't nobody tell.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Milo and Alfie said...

Oh Daisy ~ Harley is the sweetest, cutest, funniest bruvfur ever! Shhhhh ...

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Lucky is a girl cat who has such a gentle loving brother during her down times.
I remember how sick we both were back in April...

Freya's Staff said...

awwww, I had tears welling up when I read that!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Harley is a good brother. We won't say anything though.

Bae Bae said...

Aw... Harley is such a sweet brother

~ Bae

Forever Foster said...

We wont tell Harley. We'll keep the cuteness secret in our hearts:)

The Florida Furkids said...

Harley is a sweet brother. Even though he's a ManCat now, he's still a little boycat inside.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

gemmak said...

I won't tell! ;)

Teddy Westlife said...

I can see a tiny little ad under each entry for the day but nothing pops up for me.

Harley is a nice boy but I won't tell him :)

Huffle Mawson

Parker said...

Awwwwww, I knew brothers were good for something. I hope Rudy reads this too!

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oh, Daisy. I just knew Harley didn't always spoil your good time. He's the bestest brother you could have. I do love your pink sleeping bag. I bet it makes you feel a wee bit better when you have a sick.

ps. I am not getting any popunders or popovers on your blog. But I would like a popover for breakfast. With eggs, please.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We won't tell him, but we are sure you will one day.

We have pop ups turned off on our computer. Daddy did it so we don't know how, we just know it had something to do with a firewall, and in ten net settings. ~S,S,C & F

Anonymous said...

Awwww... It was very sweet of Harley to stick by you when you were feeling icky sicky, Daily. And it was also sweet of you to tell us. But don't worry, we won't meow a word of it.

We clicked around in Google and Firefox and from within the Networked Blog link in Facebook. We did get one pop-up window when we clicked on Older Posts from within networked blogs, but just once. It didn't do it again after that. Silly us, didn't think to copy the link of the pop-up. Dur.

RJ Flamingo said...

Little brothers are like that. And I won't tell, either, Daisy. :-)

I got a popunder, but I don't think it came from here - I think it came from when I was looking at my horrorscope.

Quilt Works said...

I am reading your blog every day and I don't get pop-ups. You are good!

The Whiskeratti said...

Daisy, we are so glad you have recovered from all that. Siblings can be total pests sometimes but Harley really does luff you.

PS. No popups or anything when we visit.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Little brothers aren't all bad!

We don't get any pop ups, or downs or overs, but then we have a pop up blocker. So that maybe stopping them for us.

Quilts and Cats said...

My brother Jelly Bean is the same way! Usually he's a devil cat but, he's really sweet when needed. Love that first "glamour" shot!!
I am not getting any pop-ups.
Muffin.

Forty Paws said...

That is so very kind of you Miss Daisy. Sometimes little brothers are ok, but we won't tell anyone about that!!

Luf, Us

PS. No unders or overs or any troubles and we visit you efurry single day!

The Island Cats said...

Aw, Daisy, we think Harley loves his big sister!

Cat with a Garden said...

Awww, Daisy. We would have bet that Harley was there for you when you need him. That was sweet!

We don't have any pop-ups visiting your blog.

The Meezers or Billy said...

we think that you would do the same for him too. it's nice to haf a little brofur that loves you

Anonymous said...

I have two brudders, so I know how extry special they are...

Just basic firefox here, clicked over from google reader... no issues

:-D)

Meadow said...

Bruders can be okay sumtimes. No poppies here that I see :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute story. I hate when the pets are sick :(

No pop ups on this end!

Anne said...

He is very dedicated to you. Maybe that is why he is a pesky younger brother, he just wants to be near you.

CCL Wendy said...

Oh, that is so sweet Daisy! Maybe when you think Harley is being pesky, he just wants to be close to you! That would explain it. What a devoted brofur!

By the way, I did some LOLs of Freya (you may know her) and in one of them she is staring at Harley on her computer screen. I think she's in love with him!

The Monkeys said...

Harley reminds me of Samson. Most of the time he's a pain in the furry butt, but when it counts, he's a good little brother!

Delilah

Anonymous said...

Sweet confessions of the furriest kind. Now that's wuv. No pop ups here.
xxx

Unknown said...

Daisy, You are right, brothers are like husbands sometimes you love em and sometimes you can't stand to be around them, but you know they always got your back.

Hitesh Rawat said...

loved those eyes.......\,,,/

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Oh Daisy that Harley is a good boy. And that picture of him beside you is the best. I love that picture.

The Furry Kids said...

Wow! Harley sure does love you. We won't tell him that you might like him a little bit. ;)

Romeo said...

You are a good sister for admitting that. But we won't tell anyone! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yes, I just got a pop up and not long ago I had your blog pop up over and over and over while I was reading it and had to reboot the computer to stop it.

Where did you get your sleeping bag Ms. Daisy?

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

that was nice of Harley. you look just pitiful! i am sorry you got sick. where did you get your sleeping bag? i want one! it looks confy!

ps- you secret is safe with me!

Anonymous said...

How sweet Daisy! I mean, um, we didn't hear nothin. Harley's a pest you say?

Dma said...

harley is a great brother but i won't tell anybody...

i do not get any popup ads. i'll miss the webcam.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We won't tell, Daisy. The brofurs are always sweet here, too when Mom does not feel well.
~ Shorty

Janet said...

Awww, Daisy, those pictures are precious (even though I don't like the fact that you were sick)! Harley is a good brother!

No pop up ads on this end!

arbed and edgar said...

You look like a little kitten in that sleeping bag closeup. It's so cute that you snuggle up in it. Edgar doesn't like being covered. I'm lucky that he's never been sick, too, other than the hyperthyroid thing earlier this year.

I've never had a problem with ads, but I've got blockers galore on my home computer, and here at work, they have pretty strict settings. Occasionally stuff gets through on both machines, but never from your site.

I'll miss the webcam, too, but as Whitey said on Facebook, you can always do "specials". I can certainly understand all the reasons for removing it.

Luzinha said...

ooooh! so sweet indeed! I'm a tomb, Daisy, never tell! no way!

have a great day, dear! you, Harley and mommie!

Patrice said...

Awww, Harley loves you. He is a very sweet boy.

And no pop up ads here...

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Daisy. That was a very sweet confession, and I promise I won't tell. I must say: even when you're not feeling well, you still look very pretty.

(no pop-ups!)

Anonymous said...

Mums the word to the "Dive Bomber"...sorry about the webcam, we enjoyed it...no popups!

absepa said...

Daisy, the photo of Harley sleeping beside while you were sick was so sweet it almost brought a tear to my eye. We'll keep your secret, though! (No pop-ups here.)

vickie said...

My lips are sealed, lol. SWEET, sweet! Oh, and NO pop-ups on my end ;)

Lin said...

Aw, that is very sweet of Harley. I think he just loves you and wants your attention. My Grace does not like Hobbes (AT ALL!), but when we did that home surgery, she came running to see why he was screaming. Of course, I think she was glad he was screaming, but she cared for a second or two about him!

Poppy Q said...

That was a touching post about your big little brother Miss D. You look cute in your snuggle sack, and it was nice to see Harley was guarding you.

The Kitty Krew said...

We agree, Daisy. Even though we may chase and fight sometimes, if someone doesn't feel too good the rest of us know it and act our best for that one. We all really do love each other, just like you and Harley.

We're sorry to hear about the webcam, we never did get a chance to catch you live. We don't remember getting any pop-ups or problems, but it's hard to say...

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Breakfast With the Bennetts said...

It is funny how brothers can be so annoying most of the time but then when they need to they can be sweet. I am glad to know Harley has some sweetness in him. I won't tell him though.

And no we are not getting any pop ups or anything else with your site.

brokenteepee said...

Awww, sometimes brothers are good things. The publicist has three younger brothers.

I did not get any pop ups, unders or overs.

Meghann said...

Aww, Daisy, sometimes family can annoy you, but they really do love you and I know they mean the world to you.....but yes, your secret is safe with us!
P.S. No pop ups or redirects - everything is A-Ok, with your wonderful kitty faces shining beautifully as always :)

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

I'm glad to hear how nice Harley was to you and that you are all better now! Harley is a very good brother--he just likes to have fun!

I haven't experienced any problem with your site. The webcam was a nice idea, but seems like extra work for mommy. I did enjoy watching it the few times I remembered.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and a lovely story.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

What a good brother and I am glad you are feeling better.

Tiki

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

It's good to confess efurry once and a while. We think that companionship and caring makes life worth living. And, you look so cute in your pink fuzzy sleeping bag! The bow just finishes it off so girly!

Puglette said...

even pesky brothers are good brothers. :o)

i have never had any ad problems onyour site, i have even clicked some of them!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yeah, siblings can be nice sometimes. And sometimes pesky.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This touching part we hide in our heart, at the quiestest spot!
We all knew that, that is enough :)

Buggys said...

What a sweet post. No pop-ups or pop-outs or any other problems today.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley is very sweet. The only time we got a pop under was when we were watching the web cam last time. We think your Momma was very brave to try to do that regularly!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Little brothers!
You gotta take the good with the bad.
That is a very sweet story, he loves & admires you very much.

Sandy Kessler said...

Harley is a great brother. That's all there is to it.. Read today my last story about a kitten I visited this week who was a special babysitter.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Younger brothers can be a pain but they can also be such sweeties! I, Angel, will not tell Harley if you won't tell Kirby!

WE have never received pop-ups or adds from your site!

sadermaxx said...

You know Daisey, older brothers aren't always fun either, but they are always there when you need them.
By the way I didn't have any problems with pop ups.

Chrissie said...

I am very sorry you're going to take down the webcam, Miss Daisy, but I sure understand the reason why! I had to take my Twitter widget down from my blog because in some parts of the world it was someone else's Twitter and they were using bad werds! Phooey!I did enjoy watching you and your brother the other day-that was fun!

I had a sneaking suspicion that Harley had a sweet heart. How could he not, when he lives with you and your mom? I'm sure glad he kept you company while you were sick.

Your Daily Cute said...

Aw, that is a very sweet post! I knew you had a little soft spot for Harley...

And don't worry. My lips are sealed. :)

(Pssst... Harley... GOOD BOY!)

Anonymous said...

Aww, yer such a sweet sisfur! Don't worry, your secret is safe with us, but we believe harley already knows all of this. And, no problems during our comment! :o)

the route planner said...

some cats are sweeter than dogs. What a loving cat!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh they two of you are such sweeties - you for your nice thoughts about Harley, and Harley for staying near you while you were sick. We saw your webcam post, and wanted to let you know we never did get a pop up on your site. But we are glad we did get a chance to see you on the webcam while it was up! We thought about it at our house and it seemed like it would be too hard to do - I am impressed you kept it up for so long!

Ann said...

Harley is a true friend (as well as brother) and your secret is safe with me.

Sparkle said...

I have to confess, Binga and I only tolerate each other 90% of the time and we are not really that close. And Boodie and I have issues every time she comes back from the vet and it's put a damper on our relationship. But I'm glad to see that underneath any spats you and Harley may have, that he still loves you very much.

BTW, I didn't get any pop-ups visiting your site today!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Awwww Daisy...that is very sweet. I will admit that sometimes my brother can be a good guy too!~~Junior

We think you look so very cute in that sleeping bag! Meowm loves it and wishes there was a human size one just like it so she could get one!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Aaww, that was sweet of Harley :-)

No pop ups or redirects for me, but I use an ad blocker.

Sorry you had to discontinue the webcam. I'm sure that was a lot of work for your Mommy. I'm glad I got to see you and Harley live a couple of times ;-)

Skeezix the Cat said...

I wood sleep on top of yoo and lik yoo if yoo was sick. I am vary sorry that yer webcam career has ended. Even tho it gave me too many urjes, it was the hilite of my day.

Jen said...

Harely is a very good brother, much better than mine. I got a pop up the other day but haven't seen it today.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Fur a boy, I guess he's pretty good!

At furst I didn't have a problem, but when I went to leave my khomment, I did get a popup...

I hope that helps woo figure out something...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Rosemary B❤️ said...

no popups etc :-)

Harley must be a lot like Pierro. He is also a fun ruiner, but he really cares about me. I sleep a lot and he tries to snuggle sometimes.
He also likes to "help" me eat my foods.
I am very happy to know that Harley is a good boy. I love this photo of the two of you. I promise I will never tell anyone.
purrrrs

Misha said...

Aww, isn't Harley sweet!

Max said...

Your secret is safe with us. It's never a good idea to admit to a sibling you actually like 'em...

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a sweet brother Harley can be in your time of need, Daisy.

We got no pop ups.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Awww Daisy that is real sweet.

No pop ups for us.

purrs
Abby

Donna said...

Dat's what brudders are for. And borrowin ur bike. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy dont worry I wont tell!! I thinks Harley is a nice fella. If you kin keep a sekret I will tell you that sumtimes I thinks Star is a bit ok too. But jest a little bit. And only wen she lets me win games.

Yer pal Dozer

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,it's good to know that Harley is there for you :) Siblings can be a 'pain', but they can be a comfort too!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

no pop ups. and that is so sweet of harley to take such good care of you. he should have worn a nurse cap like flat jeter!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

SophieKitty said...

Aww. Whata thoughtful thing to say, Daisy. I'm sure Harley knows how you feel.

heidi said...

awwwww Daisy!!! Harley and you love each other and we did not get any pop up ads.

Unknown said...

Daisy, I won't tell Harley. You and your brother are very lucky. It doesn't take much to realize that your Mommeh loves both of you very much....By the way, I love your sleeping bag!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Sure Harley knew you were not feeling well and he wanted to make sure you were doing well!
Sweet!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

yer a good sport daisy ... me ... not so much.
luv--jh

Quill and Greyson said...

We use Firefox and never have a problem. Brothers seem nice...

Just Ducky said...

Bummer on the webcam. I never did get to see you as mum wasn't home at that time to have the puter on.

Beth (Margie and Edna's Basement) said...

No technical problems of any kind.

What a sweet picture of Daisy and Harley sleeping. :)

Anonymous said...

Your brother Harley was so devoted and loving... you will need to remember that the next time you are tempted to become crabilated with him.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Awww, that is so sweet! Clearly Harley worships you Daisy!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Da Fambly Cat-a-blog Kittiez said...

No ads, kiddo and it warms momma's heart to know that you appreciate your brofur. Maybe someday you can whisper into his ear that he is imPURRtant to you☺

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mum's the word.

Bobby Man Cat said...

Dear Daisy,

We promise not to tell your secret.

Love,

Bobby

Boy n Beethoven said...

Well Daisy, younger bwothers sometimes....just sometimes, are ok aren't they?

Boy

Related Posts with Thumbnails