Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Mystery: Answer the Riddle

Today I get to wear one of my pink tee-shirts because I am going to do a riddle about the color PINK! Are you ready?
Here is the riddle:
Everything Dream Daisy owns is pink. She lives in a pink bungalow and her chairs are pink, her tables are pink and her little bed is pink. Her ceiling, walls and floor are all pink. All of her clothes are pink, and her TV, radio and telephone are pink. What color are her stairs?
This is what I imagine Dream Daisy's pink bungalow might look like:
Do you know the answer yet? As always, click the Answer Button below to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

83 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh you totally got me with that one!

Huffle Mawson

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

hahahaha~~~
Very Clever!!!
I finally got one right at Mystery Monday!

Anonymous said...

We love seeing you in your pink t-shirts, Daisy. Although we are pretty sure we'd like seeing you in purple, or red, or green...

We akshully got this one. Mom ♥s Bungalows!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hahaha! Mum can't be awake yet cuz she couldn't guess...... even though we live in a bungalow!
Mummmm! What colour are our stairs? Hehehe!

The Florida Furkids said...

You got us on that one!!!

Happy Monday!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Unknown said...

Ha! Ha! I got that right!! Guess Danes are that dopey after all...!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
ps. Daisy - you might enjoy my post today as it's about Rachael Hale kittens!

TabbyNormal said...

Daisy,
We think you look extra sweet in pink! It really brings out the gleam in your eye.

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Parker said...

We have lived in a bungalow, so we knew the answer!

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh Daisy that was a good one! We totally got it wrong!

Forever Foster said...

We did not get it. We bet your pink bungalow would look super cute.

The Island Cats said...

You got us, Daisy!

Cindy said...

I was wrong. See how one has to pay attention. Pretty shirt.
Cindy

Sara Katt said...

I love the colour PINK too !
Pink purrs,
Sara Cat

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Not FAIR!!!! but if there were stairs we knows they would be PINK. ~S,S,C & F

The Creek Cats said...

Oh Daisy! You tricked us!! Duhr!

Luzinha said...

I did not know that a bungalow have not stairs, Daisy! so cultural!

I loved your pink shirt with a crown on it! and your bungalow is amazing!

tell to mommie and Harley that I left a kiss!

have a great day, sweetie!

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Great mystery Daisy. I thought about that answer. Wondered if there were any. Good one.

JD at I Do Things said...

Boy, do I feel stoopid!

But then maybe dream bungalows DO have stairs. And they would be pink.

PinkPoochDesigns said...

That was good! It put a huge smile on my face! What a great way to start a Monday :O)

Romeo the Cat said...

That was a great one, Daisy! You are one adorable pink girl. xoxo

Cory said...

Got me! Well, IF there were stairs, then they'd certainly be pink.

Anonymous said...

We knew there had to be a catch, but we didn't catch it!

Chrissie said...

Daisy-face..you're so funny! And PINK!

Anonymous said...

We didn't get it Miss Daisy ... we don't know about bungalows!

Quilt Works said...

Dear Daisy, I was thrilled to get your vote for my next giveaway, because I an avid follower of your blog. However the giveaway is only open to followers, could you please sign up? You can always remove yourself from being a follower after the giveaway :-)

Unknown said...

Hey! I feel almost as smart as a 5th grader. I said there are no stairs in bungalows and I was right! Great riddle Daisy. You look very cute...as usual

CCL Wendy said...

Yup, I got it right! When you look at the picture of her house, you can tell it is a bungalow. Very good!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

how cute you look and i know bungalows don't have stairs! you didn't get me this time! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The Meezers or Billy said...

::slaps forehead:: - aye aye aye

Babs-beetle said...

Ha ha ha! I bet you fooled a lot of cats with that one!

Your Daily Cute said...

Oh, I should have know that one!

Anonymous said...

We got the answer!!! Woo~Hoo!!! And we love your pink princess shirt!!! You're looking furry purrty today, but you look purrty EFFURDAY!!!

Puglette said...

very clever, miss daisy! i got distracted by imagining you in a cute pink house and forgot that a bungalow has no stairs!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Great mystery but I am not a good detective. I missed out on the bungalow. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

I got that one - oh, yea! And I must say Daisy you are looking fabulous in the pics...

Buggys said...

Oh I got one, I got one! Yay! Very chic pink tee you're wearing today.

i beati said...

clever question on a Monday -- I think Pinky my cat got it !!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We got it right! We got it right!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh you got us with that one Daisy. We thought they were pink--but I bet they would be if you had stairs in a bungalow!!!

SeaThreePeeO said...

We knew the answer to this one, but only because we've heard this riddle before!

The Furry Bambinos said...

We did not get the answer, because up north where we live, a bungalow has one and a half stories, and a basement. They call one story houses "ranches" here.

Can we carpet the stairs pink anyway?

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

loki said...

I guess, I failed again!!
Daisy, we look so lovely in pink.

Loki

Ariel said...

I got it....Love your pink shirt :)

Jackie said...

Oh brother now that really makes me feel very very blond Daisy when you out smart me!!

DUH...you did say bungalow, thus no stairs!

Purrs to you!!:-)

brokenteepee said...

You are too clever for this goat! But you look STUNNING in your pink T Shirt.

Sparkle said...

Good one Daisy! I didn't get it because I have never lived in a bungalow. All three houses that I have lived in were two stories and had lots of fun stairs to play on. My current house has a spiral staircase!

Boy n Beethoven said...

I gotted it! Does it means I is as clever as the Giant Kitty?

'Oven

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Of khourse I knew that straightaway!

More of that khlever khanine-ness of mine!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Thats a good one.. Thanks for that... Hugs GJ xx

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

What if it is a double decker bungalow? hee hee
--JB

jenianddean said...

That was a tricky riddle, for sure! You got me again...
--Jasper

Shaggy and Scout said...

Got us on that one Daisy!

Max said...

Yay...today I feel smart cause I got it!

Debbie said...

You are always Pretty in Pink Daisy. This was an easy quiz for me!

Donna said...

That is funneh! :) (Nose taps)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Our Meowm is such a dope! We have never been is a bungalow so we were counting on her to answer this correct....and she didn't get it!

Amy & the house of cats said...

That was a good one - we didn't know a bungalo had no stairs! You got us!

Meghann said...

LOL, gorgeous and clever, you've got it all, Daisy!

BeadedTail said...

You riddled us with that one Daisy! We do know that you look very cute in your pink t-shirt!

Tami said...

What a cute riddle Daisy! I adore seeing you in your little pink t-shirt today. My Penelope wants one now.

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, you are very tricky!

Ann said...

Now don't I feel silly for thinking they had to have been pink. I should have known it was a trick question...lol

gemmak said...

LOL....you completely got me with that one Daisy! Very good :o)

Julie Hodges said...

Daisy looks really cute in pink, should wear more pink dress/shirt more oftern

Tina Kubala said...

You are too smart for me Ms. Daisy.

Rebecca said...

Ha Ha I always wondered what a bungalo was!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Unless there is a basement!

Lorenza said...

I got it! Finally!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

SophieKitty said...

I got it. Well, actually Momma did. She grew up in a bungalow!

Just Ducky said...

Well in our town bungalows have steps! First set to the dungeon, then to the upstais. Bungalows around here do have a 2nd floor, small but its there.

Mickey's Musings said...

We think that a bungalow does not have stairs. (Mom told us)
That was a cute mystery ,heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Mishkat said...

You fooled us! (Mom is used to bungalows that have stairs up to the attic - it's all her fault!)

Sweet Purrfections said...

You got me on that one!

Quill and Greyson said...

Maybe you should get a duplex?

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We couldn't figure that out!

The Oceanside Animals said...

... and that's why it's a bunga-LOW!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Does saying "invisible" count?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You tricked us all!

Freya's Staff said...

haha! you got me Daisy!

Carmen Bennett said...

The pink dress and the bungalow looks nice together. You nailed it miss Daisy pink is you color.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I'm imberrist to say I got this one rong. But I DID know it wood be a trik qweschun!

Maureen said...

Okay I must confess you got me on that one! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Daisy I did not know that bout bungalows! That wuz a riddle AND edjukashunal. Thanks you!! I feel smarter now!

Yer pal Dozer

Related Posts with Thumbnails