Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday Mystery: Solve the Riddle!

I am afraid that I must give you today's Monday Mystery from under here. This might be a clue... or not. Okay, here's the riddle:

I make so much noise,
I might make your ears hurt!
I never gossip,
but I love all your dirt.
What am I?
Press the Answer Button to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

86 Notes for Daisy:

Misha said...

Yay, I got it right! Cosmo doesn't like the vacumn cleaner either.

Teddy Westlife said...

ACK it's the vacuum cleaner! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Huffle Mawson

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yes, we got it!!!!!!! Although we are not scared of ours.

Unknown said...

Yippee, I got it right. I also love how adsense picked up on the content!

Sara Katt said...

That was a good one Daisy. But I could guess that it was the vacuum cleaner. We H A T E the vacuum cleaner!!!!
Purrs,
Sara Cat ::shaking all over::

gemmak said...

Ohhh, I got one right! Yayyy. It's not really a scarity thing tho Daisy, it just makes big noise to make you think it is!

Parker said...

No wonder you look so scared!

Anonymous said...

Yay, we guessed it! You had such a vacuum cleaner expression that it gave it away.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I knew it had to be that evil device!

RJ Flamingo said...

I got it right away! When JJ was little, she used to love the vacuum cleaner & follow it around when we used it. I don't know why, but now she hates it & runs away...:-)

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Ah!!!! The TOY-SUCKER-UPPER!!!!!! HIDE!! HIDE!!!!

~Persephone

Yeah, that song is how the big one knew why the name Ben. He didn't see the film, but he had heard about it and though it was creepy the M.J's first big hit was a love song to a rat!

~Jack

The Whiskeratti said...

Oh, Daisy, we don't like the 'uum much either! But we did get this mystery right!

Hansel said...

i knew it i knew it daisy! -hansel

Poppy Q said...

Nope, too dumb this week to get it.

I don't like the sucky monster either.

The Florida Furkids said...

We got it right! We don't like the big sucky machine either.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

dats surry! be careful daisy. you are very close!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We got it right. We hates ours too and Mommy says she has to use it today. ~S,S,C & F

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Daisy, I got that one right...

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I knew it... my eyes get big like that when the Thing comes out, too!

The Creek Cats said...

We got it right! Woohoo! We must really have our thinking caps on this morning!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I got it right. I figured it was one of those dirt monsters. I have the Kirby Monster at my house and he's awfully mean looking and loud.

Cindy said...

Vacuum cleaners are the worst.
Cindy

The Meezers or Billy said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH no sucky monsters!

Anonymous said...

The Demon Dyson Vacuum is the Ackiest thing in our house, right next to our Hoover Horror Carpet Shampooer! Ack! Hide! Every mancat for himself!

CCL Wendy said...

Very well done! You had me on that one, Daisy. Yes, vacuum cleaners can be the bane of most kitties.

Our Domino isn't afraid of it, though, but then she's not afraid of anything.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean... I remember the movie Mr. Mom and they called it "Jaws"

Puglette said...

i guessed correctly! daisy, you stay where you are, you're so tiny the vacuum might get you!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Margaret Elmendorf said...

We got it right and we are all deathly afraid of the vacuum cleaner. It makes way too much noise and might scoop us up too. YIKES So don't feel badly Daisy and Harley

Sandy Kessler said...

actually your hiding from the vacuum mode gave it away .. But you look mighty cute big eyed girl..Bitty bopper has been quite bad this morning bullying Tandy ..What do you suggest I do??

Dma said...

yup your location was a very helpful hint. that's where the boyz go too when i bring out the vacuum.

Puppy on a Roomba said...

Get a roomba friend instead!!!!! Roomba friends are cute and they still eat your dirt. Although they still are kind of noisy. I don't likes the vacuum, but I likes my roomba friends!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i got that one right! don't be ascairt of it daisy!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

As soon as I saw the look in Daisy's eyes, I knew the answer. Seymour and Coco hate that thing!

The WriggleButts said...

We got it! We got it!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Gah, the slobberhound tries to PLAY with ours. Another point to show that he's not right.

Meadow said...

Woot, got it right! The crew around here, even the bomb proof bengals, are usually under something when the vac monster comes out. I don't blame you Daisy!!!

Lin said...

Oh, I recognized the scary 'vacuum' face! Why do you kitties think it's going to get you?? I have yet to suck up a kitty.

SeaThreePeeO said...

That was a scary Monday Mystery!

The Oceanside Animals said...

aaaiiiiieeeeee!!!!!

Romeo said...

OOKIE vacuum cleaner! This is one thing that the Walking Creature and I agree on. She does not like the sound either! You look v. cute under the bed, BTW.

xo

Shilgiah the Cat said...

I didn't even look but it must be a vacumn cleaner. My bro gets very scared when the vacumn makes noise.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We missed it but we giggled about your clue from under the bed!

Forever Foster said...

Woohoo!!! We got it! Suey is terrified of the vacuum. She even hides when mum opens the cupboard it is kept in!

Chrissie said...

Yep, I KNEW it! It's the Vacuum! Hide, Daisy, Hide!

Anonymous said...

We knew that's what it was!!! That mean 'ole Sucky Monster!!! BTW...we got your card in a Paw~It~Forward this weekend! King was especially found of you in your luau garb!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We guessed correctly, too. We don't mind the vacuum cleaner.

JD at I Do Things said...

I guessed correctly! I could tell the answer from the scairt look on your face, which is exactly how Gus looks when I vacuum.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I guess it right, too. Daisy!
I am so happy to know that I finally figure a correct answer!

Meghann said...

lol, we got it right - Arwen hates the vacuum - she chases, barks at and bites the vacuum hose! I practically have to wrestle her away from the thing to do my chores, though, thankfully we have hardwood and I only have to vacuum the entrance mats and the vents once in a while!

brokenteepee said...

I got that one right. The Farm cats don't like the vacuum either. Could be because Fred once had his tail sucked up in one. heh heh

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yayyy!!! We got it right today.

Reese =^..^= said...

Yay! I got one right. Pee Ess....I don't gossip either.

Photoshop Tutorials said...

soo cute cat

BumbleVee said...

hahah..... this one I knew! probably from the look on your face....

Debbie said...

Good one Daisy, I couldn't figure it out. You have a good hiding spot for when that noisy thing comes out. All three of my cats run and hide as soon as they see it come out of the closet. Bad vacuum!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Ooooooooo...those things are evil!!!

Maureen said...

Yay! I finally got one! My cats are all afraid of the vacuum too Daisy! They are VERY loud; I think someone needs to invent a silent one!

The Furry Kids said...

We knew it! Because you had the vacuum eyeballs!

Vacuums are super askeery.

Love,
Tazo

Unknown said...

Daisy, some kitties yikes the cleaner and some don't. Two of us just don't care and two of us hit the ceiling at just the thought!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We got it, We got it, We got it!!
Woohoo!!
~ Napoleon

Anonymous said...

Maybe ask Daddy for a Roomba...you can ride a Roomba. Perhaps they come in pink?

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Daisy. I'm a bit confused but that's alright. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow we got that right away - the look on your face in that first picture alone gave it away because that is how a lot of kitties look when they hear the vacuum!

Mickey's Musings said...

Ooooooooooo!!! That was a good one and we got it right!!
We might have to join you under there though ;)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Jackie said...

I guessed correctly this time too Daisy!! WoWeeee, TY for an easy one.

I hardly ever guess them. but, Rascal knew right away when he saw you under that table.

He's a fraidy cat too when the vacuum cleaner starts up!!:-))))

Donna said...

Daisy, u look so kewt when u hidin! :) I don't likes loud noysis either.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We guessed that one right off, jus seein yer picture unner the bed...

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy - I hate vacuum cleaners too! I always try to attack it when my humans bring it out! :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Ariel said...

"Yay" I got it I'd hide too.

Kitty McCormack said...

Oh no no no! I mean I got it right but I don't like it either! It's the hoover machine, isn't it? Nishiko xxx

Your Daily Cute said...

That was a good one, Daisy! I had no idea what it was. Scary...

SophieKitty said...

Oh my cod! You're so close to it, Daisy!

Lorenza said...

I got it!
I don't like the one we have here!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tibby said...

Hi Daisy!
I just knew it had to be that awful vacuum monster! I hope you survived!
:) Tibby

The Kitty Krew said...

That was easy enough that even we got it right! :D We hate the loud sucky monster...run and hide, run and hide!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Liss said...

That's a mighty big noo-noo (what the Teletubies call it).

Dwacon said...

Wow... that is a first class vacuum cleaner!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ah yes!

I knew that one!

I akhtually don't mind it THAT much but I really don't like the dustbuster/sharkie thingie...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Quill and Greyson said...

So scary!! Hide Daisy.

Mishkat said...

We guessed! But we think those things should be illegal! (Our dad agrees - but our mom insists on using one!)

C. JoyBell C. said...

Just look at those eyes!

Max said...

I couldn't even contemplate it. The horror.

Bae Bae said...

Oh.... that's a good riddle.

~ Bae

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Yay, we got it right!

P.S. Daisy, you look so cute in that 1st picture, Mom wants to pick you up and give you a big hug and kiss!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Yes, the evil vacuum. You're brave to get so close to it, Daisy!

eubele said...

ohh nice one.Guess what answer i had in mind.A rat.funny isnt it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails