Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Harley's Tuesday Teaser

It's me again. HARLEY! I have a QUESTION for you. This is our DINING ROOM table. I am NOT SUPPOSED to be up here. But that is NOT the question. My QUESTION is, what do you think is DIFFERENT or UNIQUE about this TABLE?!
It has PAWS just like me, but that is NOT the correct ANSWER! Nobuddy ever EATS at that table, but that is not the CORRECT answer, either.
Okay, here is a HINT. I am POINTING at a part of the table that might be DIFFERENT.
And here is the ANSWER! The top FLIPS OVER to be a POKER table! It is made by Darafeev, and you can CHOOSE the finish and the style and the FELT color. I wish I could play POKER! I have a very GOOD POKER FACE!
It is very CUSHIONY! And I am really, really, REALLY not supposed to be up here. Hahaha!
After this photoshoot, my Mommeh spent about 15 minutes with the felt brush removing every TRACE of my furs from the felt. Good thing Daddeh does NOT read our blog! Hahahahaha! Anyone want some CHIPS?!?!

Share/Bookmark

86 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome table, Harley! It would be a big hit with Mom's nephews and for family gatherings. They like Poker a lot!

Cat with a Garden said...

A poker table! We would never have guessed THAT!
Tee hee, Harley I'm up on a table I'm not supposed to be on too today.
Purrs, Siena

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What an unusual table! We have never seen anything like it!

The Meezers or Billy said...

hee hee hee tell her to get you your own table cloth like we has for our dining room table

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww...
This is a really unique table!!!
I like your introduction, Harley!!!

Teddy Westlife said...

What an amazing transforming table!

Huffle Mawson

Sara Katt said...

Oh Harley!!
You are a real good sales-cat. You can really talk for and show a product's best qualities. Maybe we could hire you to help sell some of my Mommie's products sometime?! Just kidding! ::Holding paw to mouth and chuckling::

Purrs
Sara Cat

P.S.
We promise to not tell your Daddeh!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very neat! I think you should be able to be on it all the time, what's a little fur with your chips?

Purrs Goldie

SeaThreePeeO said...

Harley, you're such a rebel! That is so so naughty. But we would love to be up there with you!

Parker said...

It gives a whole new meaning to how big the "kitty" is!
HaHaHaHaHaHa!

Sandy Kessler said...

felt and cats enticing

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Where you're not supposed to be is the best place to be, if you know what I mean.

Quilts and Cats said...

Actually, I can picture you with a cowboy hat sitting at the table playing some Texas Hold 'Em!! Just go ALL IN...!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy needs to get a brush to her car. Fenris has shed all over the seats, the Daddy was very annoyed when he borrowed the car and saw the fur in it.

We thinks you looked manly on the poker table Harley. ~S,S,C & F

Poppy Q said...

A - I can't believe you are allowed up on the special gambling table and

B- how can your daddy not read your blog? Does he know what he is missing?

Anonymous said...

That looks like a special napping spot. Just sayin...

Cindy said...

Neat table, and you look great on it! Your eyes look very bright this morning.
cindy

The Monkeys said...

That felt looks very comfy! I can see why you're not allowed up there. Mom would be worried we'd claw and fur it up!

Forever Foster said...

That is such a cool table! We have not seen one like that, ever.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Wow, what an awesome table. We looked and looked at the picture, but we could not guess what was different about it. But tsk tsk!, Harley, you're not supposed to be up there!

The Kitty Krew said...

Oh, that was a good tease. We wouldn't have guessed that either. You look really good on the green felt! You should get up there more often. :D

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

The Creek Cats said...

Oh wow, that is a very pawsome table!

Frugal Vicki said...

that is an awesome table! I figure, if mom isn't yelling at me while I am doing something but rather taking my picture, it is fair game!

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

HOLD ON! you daddeh does not read your blog? that is unnaceptable! my dad even reads it sometimes! you are cute on that poker table. that is neat that it flips over like that.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow that's a grate table! i should have gotten one like that for sarge!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a great table. Our Beans would love one like that.

Dma said...

that is one cool table dude.

Hitesh Rawat said...

i liked the one with you lied on the table..........\,,,/

The Whiskeratti said...

We had no idea! But we really like that table, Harley.

Anonymous said...

Wow Harley!!! What a fab table! And, ya know what??? Go ask yer mom to get these things called chips! They're like flat little disks that are SUPER FUN to fling around!!! Oh yeah, we left an award on our page for you guys today!!!

Maureen said...

Awesome and beautiful table Harley! I can see why you would love to be up there! And yes, I would like some chips, but the potato kind please!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what a cool table! I like it. I would lay on it all the time!

Mishkat said...

We love the table, but our mom says that fur and felt don't mix very well! (Plus we would have to scratch! You're probably better behaved than we are.)

Puglette said...

that is a beautiful dable, harley. but i am not sure who is naughty, you or your mommeh?
big hugs,
puglette
;o)

The Oceanside Animals said...

Potato or corn?

Anonymous said...

I like stuff that does more than one thing...

Janet said...

lol Harley, you were very daring to get up on that felt! :-)

sadermaxx said...

Hi Harley!
I bet if you had thumbs, you would be a pretty good poker player!

Anonymous said...

That is a nice table, Harley, and even a cupholder for your milk. Very sweet.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Neat table. We do not have a flip top!

The Florida Furkids said...

We like that cool table. We do stuff that our Daddy never knows about too.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

brokenteepee said...

Harley, while you make a great poker table salescat I am sure your Daddeh would have been very unhappy to see you on his poker table!

BumbleVee said...

oooooh....and keep those claws sheathed too, little buddy!

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

Oh Harley, I guessed wrong. I thought it was different because it had claw feet. Haha!

Your Daily Cute said...

What a cool table! I bet you'd be a poker SHARK, Harley -- with all the good faces you make.

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Oh Harley you are so smart figuring out that it was a pool table and that is was like a cushion. Bet it was comfortable. Poor mom had to work hard though to get your hair off of it.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

What a cool table! We would love putting our furs on it!!!!!!

The Island Cats said...

Oh man! Our dad would love a table like that!

Amy & the house of cats said...

When I first moved into my first apartment I had a table like that! But my table was not as nice as that one! And it was not really mine - I had to give it back eventually.

Nomi said...

I don't see why you can't sit on there while they play poker. You could help by giving appropriate facial expressions !

Victor Tabbycat said...

LOL Harley, you noes the reel rule is, Don't Get Caught on da table. Or Nina's excuse, "I'm not ON da table, I'm on a placemat on da table." Extra sheddin on dat lufly green felt is defnitly called for!
Purrs,
Victor

Victor Tabbycat said...

PS What is dis poker you're talkin bout? I poke Nina an Mom an Dad poke eachofur on Facebook, but dat don't need a speshul table.

RE-EntrePOD said...

I want chips, and salsa too ! :)

that's a reallllly nice table. prostyle from the lionspaw feet. very very nice. somebody must like to play cards, and get money. 8)
ME TOOOO!!!

Meghann said...

Wow, what a beautiful table!
Arwen jumped up onto our dining room table once (straight up from the floor, just like you cats, no joke!) but I didn't have my camera, and I was too busy trying to keep her away from the food, LOL!!
We will keep your secret, don't worry :)

gemmak said...

Lol Harely, I think you were very brave to even go on that poker table for a second! Can we see your poker face please?? ;O)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Harley, I actually guessed that it was a poker table.

It's a good thing your Mommy cleaned and cleaned so no evidence was left ;-) You weren't digging your sharp claws in, were you?

Black Cat said...

My Dad would love that table! He's a keen poker player.

I've read before that your Daddeh doesn't read your blog but I can't understand why not! Having said that, none of my family and friends read mine either, except Pinky! Just as well perhaps, ay?!? :)xxx

Misha said...

Nice product demonstration, Harley. I think a few Harley furs would just make it look even better!

jenianddean said...

That's a pretty fancy table to not be able to eat at it. I think your furs would make a nice addition to the green felt.
--Jasper

Pawesome said...

Shame on mommy trying to get you in trouble! She's got photo evidence for blackmail!

Anonymous said...

I am picturing all those slots filled up with Temptations!

Linda Starr said...

Ooh what a nice table to stretch out on.

BeadedTail said...

What a great table Harley! We think the felt was put there to make it more comfy to lay on! And we're sure your daddeh knows that everything looks better with cat hair on it.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I thought the pikhture always showed khanines around the poker table?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Donna said...

Oh hai, Harley. I would luv to play cards wit u sometime! :)

SophieKitty said...

That is one cool table! Let's have a poker party at your house! I'll bring treats.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Ah ha ha ha, felt and our furs....maybe Daisy should have helped show that cool table.=^Y^=the Cat street Boyz

Cheyenne -Millie said...

How cool is that table! And it is such a pretty poker table!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

How about doze little holes yoo might haf put in dat felt? It am great fun to be up where yoo are not aposed to be. Gives life a little thrill if yoo know what I mean. Makes yoo feel ALIVE -- and a little special too!

Just Ducky said...

So Harley, when are you hosting the M-Cat Club members in a poker night?

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!! That is a cool table Harley!!!!!
We like that the table has little places to hold Temptations!
Your tummy is very nice too,heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Liss said...

You silly kitty

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

A lovely table, but why not? Kitties would just enhance any piece of furniture.

thankyou for coming to my party. It's lovely to see furriends whom I don't get to visit much since SS is busy these days.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
I knew it was a poker table!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

How funny, Harley, that does look like a fabulous place to lay. I noticed it had a lot of short sides to it but it never dawned on me that it was a poker table! I'm surprised your dad doesn't read your blog, he really should! We have cat hair all over our pool table. Sometimes I'll clear some off but it really doesn't bother me all that much. I think it's so cute when Spunky Doodle jumps up there hitting the balls into the holes.

Anonymous said...

Harley, we are confident you would make a fine poker player. It is certainly a fancy poker table!

Quill and Greyson said...

This made Mom laugh and Laugh!!!

Cory said...

Chips? I only want chips if there is melted cheese and chicken bits on them!

Split Rock Ranch said...

What an awesome table! Good thing your mommeh was able to clean off all evidence before your daddeh got home!

Bae Bae said...

Wah a pawsome and comfy table. :)

~ Bae

Meadow said...

I can only imagines what daddy would say!!

eubele said...

Wow the table makes me dream of having one like that.well i think i will get to work imidiately

Thoughts said...

Oh Harley dont we kitties just LOVE going places where we arent supposed to be? We arent allowed on the very expensive dining room table but EVERY TIME grandma takes the tablecloth off up we go...he hee

Purrs,
Theodore and Sasha

Theresa111 said...

I raise you five hundred temptations.

James | Postcard Printing said...

Carry my , carry my, carry my poker face. hehehehehehe. Is my lyrics correct? Nice table, where you can ready to rumble.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That was hilarious!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

P.S. We like to lay on the dining room table too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails