Saturday, September 12, 2009

Photo Hunters: Electric

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: electric. I like some stuff that runs on electricity. For example, the dishwasher! When it is turned on, the counter gets nice and toasty warm. I like to rest here.
The heat is very relaxing. But I am getting a very unrelaxed feeling now...
AAAHHHHH! Harley! You made my fur stand on end like it has an electric charge!


Share/Bookmark

64 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are always electifyingly purrfect!

Harley! Dude, are you praktissin to be a Wizard for HelloScreamz?

i beati said...

You look so warm and toasty there above the dishwasher..Your friend Evie Kessler and Pinky Kessler like it there too..sandy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That does look like a nice toasty relaxing place. Maybe we will try it.

Roschelle@Inconsequential Logic said...

Daisy you are the cat's meow! I bet you and Harley are a handful

only for biz said...

think you are very photogenic.....and also think..u know it.......

woo hoo.......\,,,/

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Heehee!! Harley I wanna learn some of your spells my buddy... together we'd RULE the WORLD!!! *RUMBLEPURR*

Ann said...

what a great place for a nap

Cindy said...

I never would have thought to take a nap there, Mom usually has too much stuff on the counter! Oh, you cats!
Cindy

gengen said...

Daisy you are silly on top of the dish washer is hot heheh. Happy hunting and weekend.

Forever Foster said...

Harley, where did you learn such cool spells?!

Cat with a Garden said...

Wow, we never thought of the dishwasher like that. You are very clever, Daisy! We love the picture of you two with the natural backlight.
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Anonymous said...

Very cute! We needs a dishwasher so we can have a warm counter too!

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, that pesky brother won't leave you alone. Happy dishwasher warming.

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Harley is working his magic on you, Daisy!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oooooh! Harley looks quite terrifying in that photo!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We shall have to check out laying on the counter over the dishwasher next time it is on and Mommy isn't looking. We aren't allowed on kitchen counters. ~S,S,C & F

Monty Q. Kat said...

Oh...Mombean's done something like that. She was sorting mail and couldn't figure out why she was getting so warm. She was leaning on the dishwasher!

Parker said...

I bet is is warm and toasty there!
ps - thanks for the good thoughts for my Mommy, we know that they helped!
Smoochies!

Teddy Westlife said...

I worry about Harley sometimes.

Huffle Mawson

The Florida Furkids said...

We're in the kitchen today too!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cory said...

So Harley, once you put that spell on Daisy...then what? Does she have to give you all of her treats?

Dma said...

The boyz love to sit on our dishwasher too although our dishwasher doesn't run on electricity and has a lap to sit on.

SeaThreePeeO said...

We like to sleep on top of the fish tank because the lights make the top all toastie and warm.

However we shall have to find out more about these dishwashers!

Sara Katt said...

Oh Daisy, you are so clever! And I thought that I was the champion of cat-napping places!
Your Mommie is really good at taking pics. The lighting - backlighting - is esquisite!
Purrs
Sara Cat
P.S.
I am not playing PhotoHunt today. Mommie only had one idea for "Electric" and it's on "Anna's Adornments". She promised to let us cats play photohunt next Saturday.
We're going to take turns.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That does look like a good warm nap place

Cat Street Boyz said...

We tried that but when the drying steam starts we run! Your web cam sounds cool...we will check it out!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Somehow I am thinking that it is just wrong that you have to get all unrelaxed after enjoying your time above the dishwasher...

JD at I Do Things said...

Harley! What mystical powers you have! And all without a wand or wizard's cap!

Anonymous said...

Sneaky Harley! We like the heater to sit on but it has not been on since many months ago.

Puglette said...

that is a cozy spot. our kitty, vanilla, likes the dryer for the same reason. she also does the bitey if you pet her when she's warm and cozy.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Hansel said...

Harley, really, you have to learn to leave the girl kittehs alone. We have serious 'tude' and can beat you up.

The WriggleButts said...

Hehehe... I like warm spots too - but the counter is off limits. We don't have space for a dishwasher, though, so that might not be too much of a loss.

Virus

Sweet Purrfections said...

I love how Harley sneaks up on you! Glad it isn't me. Hee! Hee!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We like to rest on the dryer, Daisy. It gets warm, too and sometimes we get annoyed when somecat wants to take our place!
~ Napoleon

The Fitness Diva said...

Omg, you two are so cute it's crazy.
Stop, please. I can't take all this cuteness! It's just too much! LOL!

Hey, Daisy, my cat loves the printer!
I bet you like those, too. Seems to drive cats crazy! ;)

Ariel said...

That looks like a great nap spot.

Reese =^..^= said...

Daisy, let's not forget you have an electric personality too!

Christopher said...

Hi Daisy!

My mommy's our dishwasher and I lay on her too.
(Sometimes I pre-wash the dishes...I licky the plates first.)

I like to lay at the foot of the fridge in the winter because it hummmms and it's warm =)

You and Harley have a fun and safe weekend =^..^=

The Kitty Krew said...

Hahaha! Harley, you look so funny in that photo.

Daisy, you're braver than we are to lay up there while that thing is on! Ours is too loud while it's running and it skeers us away.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Rebecca said...

You look so happy and comfy there on the dishwasher Daisy

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Brothers sure know how to spoil a relaxing moment!!

I love the first photo, very sweet.

My Photo Hunters is up. I hope you have time to visit mine! New York Traveler.net

Happy weekend!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Is that Voodoo Harley?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Yes, it looks like a relaxing place!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Quill and Greyson said...

What a great spot, I'd not thought of that.

Babs-beetle said...

Livvie likes all the nice warm spots too. She can't climb up too high now though.

Every time I come to view the webcam I miss is :(

catsynth said...

Electrical appliances do get nice and toasty warm. So does electrical music gear (I think that's why we find so many photos of cats near it).

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

The counter above the dishwasher looks like are really toasty place to nap.

Donna said...

Awwww. Snuggly warms! :)

The Oceanside Animals said...

I think Harley is trying to do the Electric Slide!

A. of A Changing Life said...

Yes, my Bertie knows all the places that are cosy and warm. Watch out for that Harley though - dangerous like electricity! :)

brokenteepee said...

Oooh, Daisy! I think you are right to be scared of Harley. He would probably jump on you.

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Daisy, you are lucky you don't get in trouble for being on the counter :)

Unknown said...

I just have to comment that your blog always makes me smile :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

you are so lucky to be allowed on the counter. especially in such a warm place. i am not allowed up there.

Harley, you do magic! if we ever lose power again, can you make our TV come back on with electric magic

Unknown said...

You're so lucky your mom lets you use the counters. If you want a warm spot in my house, you have to lay on the laptop but only when I'm not using it!

Scrooge said...

You likes the dishwasher but I doesn't.

It makes noises and even though they isn't so loud, it skerrs me when it makes different noises that I doesn't expects.

Mickey's Musings said...

Super Photo hunt Daisy!!
Too bat your enjoyment was cut short :o
What kind of spell did Harley put on you anyway?? heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

a spell? uh oh...

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Shaggy and Scout said...

Do you have a Spell Deflector, or do you just give him a good whap??

Chesney Cats said...

Daisy, you look sooo cute in your "relaxed" picture!!

Adan and Lego and Michico said...

hee hee~
Harley brother always makes surprised for you, like me doing to my brother!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You guys made my mom LOL! You look so silly. Did the spell work, Harley?
--JB

Isolated Existence. said...

Great place to take a nap! Very toasty :-)

Peggy's Place said...

We can't nap like you do. We can't get on the counters. Mom would let us, there's just no room because of all the stuff she has there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails