Friday, September 11, 2009

Fashion Friday: Purple is Pretty!

This is my pretty purple shirt. It has shiny ribbons holding it up! I like purple. But not as much as pink.
Here is a picture of me in natural light. I like this picture, except I am not modeling my shirt very well. Sometimes being a model is hard. I am getting a new toy today though.
I think this is a much more professional pose! Can you see the JEWELS on the front? They might be amethysts. But I am not sure. On account of I am not a gemologist.
And since I did some good poses, I get some good treats!
Sometimes I wear some of my pretty outfits on my webcam, too!
Share/Bookmark

79 Notes for Daisy:

The WriggleButts said...

Yay! Treats! And toy! And you look stunning as always, Daisy!

B&V

Leigh-Ann said...

This is a very pretty dress, Daisy, but I also really loved the one you wore on your webcam yesterday. Pink is definitely a great colour for you!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, that photo of you in natural light may be our most favoritest ever! Srsly.

Christine and FAZ said...

Christine always has trouble with her strappy outfits as well. FAZ

Teddy Westlife said...

I love the purple Daisy - it is my favourite colour.

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

We especially liked the photo of you in natural light. You look so pretty in that picture!

Kathy said...

I love purple! And purple loves you! I'm sorry I missed your web cam yesterday. I'll have to check the archives. Maybe you can teach Harley how to type and he can send me an email reminder when it's about to start. Harley's always looking for a job anyway.

Forever Foster said...

Daisy, you worked your top like a professional! The colour complemented your furs very well.

Misha said...

You're such a pro, Daisy! I get all my good modelling tips from you.

The Whiskeratti said...

Great fashion werk, Daisy! You deserve many treats.

Poppy Q said...

You are gorgeouliscious Miss D.

The Island Cats said...

We think you look as good in purple as ou do in pink, Daisy!

i beati said...

treat eyes soooo special

Quilts and Cats said...

Purple is the color of royalty and that absolutely fits you!!

Anonymous said...

so if I do some poses, I'll get a treat? Oh goody!

Lin said...

That's a little low cut there, Daisy! A girl's gotta watch that.

Cindy said...

You look marvelous!! I think you would look pretty in any color, though. Nice modeling.
cindy

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Our favourite photo is DEFINITELY the last one!

Unknown said...

Purple is definitely your color, Daisy!

Milo and Alfie said...

Beautiful Daisy!

The Monkeys said...

You look wonderful today, Daisy! Purple is our Mom's favorite color

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Daisy, you and Harley are the bestest cats to model all those clothes. We sure wouldn't wear any clothes.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think you are perfectly in purple than pink!!! Daisy!!

Donna said...

Wow! That is a nice outfit. I like the purple.

Dma said...

well deserved treats i might add. i'd love to tell you if they are indeed amethysts but I have no idea what amethysts are.

The Kitty Krew said...

You mentioned a new toy, but not what it was? You tease!

You look pretty in purple, it's a good color on you!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

TinaW said...

Oh Daisy! You are so pretty in that purple dress!

The Florida Furkids said...

You look furry pretty in purple and really earned those treats!!


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

CCL Wendy said...

You are the purrfect model, no matter what you wear, Daisy! And you look good in purple, too.

You should come and visit us and give some tips to poor Domino. She tried her first modelling assignment in an outfit today, but it didn't work out very well.

Meadow said...

The purple goes well with your bright eyes there Daisy! Glad you get paid for your hard work!!

Duni said...

Purple is the trend for the coming season...you're very fashion-savvy, Daisy!

The Meezers or Billy said...

very beautiful

Anonymous said...

We hear that the word on the street is Purple is the new Black! We don't get that, but that's what these silly hoomans say! And we really luvs your photo of eating NOMS!!! You sure are a gem Daisy! We don't need to be gemologists to know that!

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

the purple goes very nice with your eyes. i really like when you wear clothes. i do not like it when mom tries to make me wear clothes and my sister pouts when you put anything on her. she was tinkerbell for halloween one year and was so mad all night but mom said it was worth it cuz she was so cute.

The Furry Kids said...

I am a little jealous of your treats, Daisy.
You look very fashionable today. Purple looks great on you!

Your pal,
Titus

Karen said...

YOWZER!

Janet said...

Very stylish, Daisy! You'll have to watch that plunging neckline, though! ;-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that is a lovely color on you Daisy. I think they should be amethysts because they are a very good luck gem.

Ariel said...

Daisy your so cute in whatever you wear :)

The Creek Cats said...

Oh so pretty, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Pretty as always but yes you do look better in pink (and yellow)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Purple is Mom's favorite color. She thinks you are very pretty in purple!

brokenteepee said...

I think you look lovely in purple Daisy! And a new toy...what a day! Are you going to share with Harley?

Split Rock Ranch said...

Purple is my favorite color, although pink does look stunning on you Daisy. The third photo is my favorite one - you look so elegant! Maybe you should try out for Next Top Model Daisy! I would vote for you.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom's birthstone is amethyst. She likes those a lot!
Can't wait to see what your new toy is! Maybe it is something to do another experiment with?

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, there is not a color out there that you do not look beautiful in!

Waffle said...

Daisy looks great in purple! Actually she looks great in any color :D

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I wear purple evfurryday!

Woo get my fluffy tail of approval!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Reese =^..^= said...

Hi, Daisy! Purple and pink are my favoritist colors. You looking glamorous in your sparkly outfit. What kind of new toy are you getting?

L. Alida said...

I love your shimmery purple top Daisy! Your posing is great too. Finding the right shade of purple can be hard, but you are working that shade perfectly!
Have a Happy Friday!
hugs for you and Harley,
Lorianna

Liss said...

purple suits you well

Noll's Nip said...

Excuse me while I go a little PG-13over you Daisy...."HUBBA-HUBBA!"

P.S., I like the last photo best because your eyes have a hint of crossing...

Luzinha said...

lovely!
Daisy, dear, tell your mommie and Harley that I sent a kiss!

have a great, great day you all!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Miss Daisy - you look stunning today!

Debbie said...

The natural light photo shows off your beautiful face very well! The purple is pretty but pink is definitely your color!

SeaThreePeeO said...

A vision of loveliness in purple. We love purple and pink too!

Mishkat said...

We think you look very pretty in purple! It makes your eyes stand out. (And we also think you are an amazing model!)

Skeezix the Cat said...

Hey, Daisy, this morning Romeo the Cat's mom and me and the Food Lady were on a panel ware all the heads of marketing and advertising at Iams/Eukanuba were firing qwestions at us, and Romeo the Cat's mom mentioned your blog, and the Food Lady chimed in a sed yoo were my gerlfrend, and I blusht and evrybuddy laffed. And we agreed that yer blog is the best ever. Now it's yer tern to blush.

JD at I Do Things said...

I know you love pink, Daisy, but that purple sets off your beautiful green eyes very nicely.

I've missed your recent webcasts! I'll have to watch them not-live.

Unknown said...

Daisy, whatever you wear and whenever you wear it is PURRfect!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look lovely in purple Daisy.
Every day we miss your webcam and today we thought that we would be in time for once. Then we saw that it isn't on today. Will we ever get here at the right time on the right day?

Your Daily Cute said...

You look beautiful in purple, Daisy. And the JEWEL is very, very fancy. You are a lucky kitty to have such a great wardrobe!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy you look great in purple! I like the natural light picture too - it is ok that you weren't showing the shirt of perfectly - it still looked good and you looked wonderful!

Now the question is - what kind of toy did you get!

Unknown said...

Yoo look bootiful in purple too!

Cory said...

I love the way you gently nom on the treat!

loki said...

Did you get your 27 treats today?
Purple is definitely your color! You look adorable and I love the picture where you mommy is giving your treat.
Have a great weekend sweet Daisy!

Loki

Stephanie said...

Very pretty!!!! Your fur looks beautiful in natural light!

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a pretty dress, Daisy. We like it on you, but you're right, pink is prettier on you.

Anonymous said...

your a natural beauty Daisy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you look very pretty in purple daisy!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Quill and Greyson said...

You could make a sack look beautiful!

Lorenza said...

Beautiful Daisy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look nearly as gorgeous in purple as you do in pink, Miss Daisy! You are very photogenic!
DMM

Ann said...

I love the face in the last shot, that's fantastic

The Oceanside Animals said...

Purple is just pink that's feeling a little blue, Daisy. ;-)

Nofuratu said...

Daisy I think you look beautiful in purple! Especially shiny purple....very pretty!

Asta said...

Daisy
You look stunning as oosual. I don't know my gems eithew, but that sone is vewy pwetty
You absolutley desewve lots of tweats
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Kitty McCormack said...

Oh I love the last photo it really shows off the colour of your eyes, Daisy! :D Kitty x

Isolated Existence. said...

You look great in that color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails