Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Quiz For Harley!

Since DAISY got to do a QUIZ, I asked if she would HELP me make my OWN quiz. And she DID! This quiz will TEST how much you know about ME! HARLEY!
Here is my quiz! Good luck!

ps: If you cannot see the quiz, click HERE to take the quiz directly from the quiz site!

Share/Bookmark

66 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

I got 4 out of 5. That's not bad I think! Can I study some more and take the test again later?

Huffle Mawson

Hitesh Rawat said...

i got 2........that's bad....but will improve.......\,,,/

The Whiskeratti said...

3 out of 5 here. At least we passed. :)

Anonymous said...

I got 3 out of 5, but I think the one about the magnifying plastic was a trick question! I chose agnifying glass before I saw that magnifying plastic was a choice.

The quiz was fun.

Simba

Milo and Alfie (dunces) said...

Oh dear, we didn't do very well. We did know the correct answers but we hesitated and pressed an alternative.

But we love yoo Harley ~ getting the answers wrong doesn't change that, does it?

Misha said...

4 out of 5! Woohoo! And I didn't even have to study.

Cat with a Garden said...

Only 3 out of 5, Siena is ashamed of herself. The magnifying thing and the 'all of the above' got her. That was a cool quiz nevertheless!

Anonymous said...

We got them all right! Woo Hoo!

Mom fell in love with Harley when she first saw him on the Cat's Exclusive web site and chose him for one of the Story Games. Hey, maybe we should do another Story Game soon!

Cindy said...

I don't know nearly enough about you.
Cindy

Setra said...

I can't wait to show you both my pro photos, but in the meantime I tried the Harley test to prove to Mummy that she doesn't let me bloggy enough... True to form I failed badly, though I did know about your lips Harley! ;)

Purrs,
Setra
xx

Spunky Doodle said...

I got 100% but that's because I let my human do it first-hee, hee. That magnifying plastic was a good one--especially since it was on the bottom and so my human picked magnifying glass before reading all the choices. I like that your name was changed to Harley--better than Neptune.

Anonymous said...

I got 4 out of 5... Stop by my place... I think you won something

:-D)

The Island Cats said...

We got one wrong...the magnifying one...that was fun, Harley!!

AB clan said...

So bad answers. I'm sorry Harley to be away from your blog...

ViVi & AB

i beati said...

I had fun but missed 2 and I felt I knew you so well Harley

Poppy Q said...

4/5 for me too. I got the spy tool wrong, never mind.

I loved learning about you Mr Harley.

Anonymous said...

Yea Me - I got 100% Do I know Harley or do I know Harley.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah No!
I am not that good!!!
I can do it better if I test again!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a great quiz! We passed although we did not get a perfect score!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Uh oh. I didn't do so well. Maybe I need to get to know Harley a little better!

facingthetrend said...

100%!!!! I liked your quiz, Harley. You are a very funny and cute mancat.

Donna said...

That was a awesum quiz, Harley! U are very brave! :)

Cory said...

I got 100%! I got 100%! Yay!

I pay attention to everything you say Harley!!

Happy dance! Woo hoo!

Dma said...

4 out of 5. i'm a good harley knower.

Sasha said...

I didn't do the quiz, but think Harley looks cute.

Monty Q. Kat said...

5/5! Woo!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i only missed one, i said mag. glass. drat, i wanted a perfect score harley!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

that was very nice of Daisy to make you a quiz. i got a 100, that means i am smart!
i like that it makes a certificate. i will make mom print it out and put it on the fridge next to my letter from daisy.

Anonymous said...

what a cool quiz, your mom finds the greatest things on the internet!

Anonymous said...

We got 80%. That was furry sweet of Daisy to make a quiz for you!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

4 of 5 too.
We thought Mommeh was on the other side of the door instead of all of the above. However we almost picked all of the above, but thought it was a trick!
Good Quiz Harley!

Liss said...

I did pretty good!

Craig & Caroline Hind said...

Yay!

80% for me! Woohoo!

Purrs
Mumble.

Your Daily Cute said...

Well, I got 80% - 4 out of 5! I didn't know your name was Neptune, Harley... That's kinda cute, too! :)

Maureen said...

Whoo Hoo! I got 80%! I think that quiz was very fun. Awesome Harley!

Reese =^..^= said...

That was fun!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

YEAH! We got 5 out of 5! I feel so smart!

Gemini

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We know you about the same as we know Daisy. We got 3 out of 5 on both test!

brokenteepee said...

I got 4 out of 5. You fooled me with the magnifying PLASTIC.

sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Harley, we didn't remember your name from the shelter. Harley is a much more mancatly name!

Unknown said...

Your mommeh did you a favor when she changed your name to Harley. I got 3 out of 5, not too bad.

The Furry Kids said...

We were hoping there was a question where the answer would be Quinto Bean! We did pretty well. Yahoo!

Love,
Tazo

Debbie said...

Good quiz Harley, I only missed one. I thought your name was always Harley (which by the way fits you much better than Neptune!).

Jen said...

Oouchies should have been a correct answer. And I almost said Neptune but wasn't sure,he's always been Harley to me.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We gots them all right. Yeah we made a 100 ~S,S,C & F

Amy & the house of cats said...

I got 4 our of 5 - that first one was tough - I kept changing my mind on the answer. Oh well I got the rest right, so I must know you pretty well!

Oh, and I love the picture of you at the top of the post - you look very curious in it!

Ariel said...

I got 3 out of 5 is that good?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We didn't do so good Harley. Bummer! So it appears we don't know you as well as we thought, but we know we love you as much as we thought.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Are we playing Khategories again?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Max said...

I got 4 out of 5. APparently I don't know what the magnifying thingy really is...

jenianddean said...

That was a good quiz, but I thought I'd do better. I guess I should study more.
--Jasper

Christine said...

I got 80%. I said "magnifying glass" instead of "magnifying plastic". LOL!

See you on the webcam!

Mickey's Musings said...

Great quiz Harley!!! We got the magnifying question wrong :o
We also missed a question,probably due to our silly Mom and our connection ;)
That was fun!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Jackie said...

I got 3 out of 5 Harley...that's bad!!

I know I missed #1 and I am pretty sure I missed #5.

I'm so sowwy Harley!! but that was so much fun!!

Thank you!!:-)))))

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Umm sorry Harley, I didn't do very well at all. My brother did much better when he did it after me though.
Flynn

Katie said...

I took the quiz and got 3/5, which was pretty good I think! :)

Kath said...

Dear Harley,
Could you spend the weekend with me in a cozy B&B so I don't miss any questions next time? It would be Purrfect,
growl
>^..^<
Kathy

Ann said...

I got 4 out of 5, not so bad. I didn't know your name used to be Neptune. I think I like Harley much better

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We did very badly. Boohoohoo! Our memory just isn't what it use to be.

BeadedTail said...

We got 100% right! We know Harley very well! And of course to know Harley is to love Harley!

Lorenza said...

I know your pretty well, Harley!
100%!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

loki said...

I failed!!!! Harley, I don't know anything about you. Cool quiz!

Loki

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Aww, I only got 3... I'll have to visit more!!

Unknown said...

We only got 80%. Our mom didn't listen to us and picked "magnifying glass" instead of "magnifying plastic"!! Doesn't she know better?!?

Loki, Trevor, and Anica

3d animation tutorials said...

I chose agnifying glass before I saw that magnifying plastic was a choice.

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Great quiz Harley. Great to learn more about you. I enjoyed that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails