Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: We Has a Headache!




Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

*cute-curly-cuddles* and *heavy-duty-Harley-cuddles*

Ohh, mummy says she can so relate!!

Bae Bae said...

Oh dear.. I hope you dont have headache now..

~ Bae

Sara Katt said...

Dear Daisy & Harley,
Oh dear! I hope you both are feeling better now. But you sure look cute when you try to hide your faces with your paws.
I might try that and see if it helps me get to go outside...
Purrs and nose taps from
Sara Cat

Anonymous said...

Oh noes! I heard a rumour that extra treats will cure headaches....

*wink*

Unknown said...

Ahhh...headaches Suck! Hope it's better!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Looks very serious headache!

Poppy Q said...

We hope the aches goes away real soon.

Parker said...

Too much 'nip last night?

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Oh dear! Headache is BAD! Get a few kisses from mummy to make it better!

The Florida Furkids said...

Did you have too much ham on the tour?


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

gemmak said...

Oh noes! I hope they gets betters soon!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Did you drink too many niptinis last night at MoMo's party? Well never mind we are having CAKE for breakfast. I am sure that will make you feel better. ~Scylla

Anonymous said...

That's what I do when I have one, too! I suggest y'all lay off the nip for a while. Don't want too much of a good thing.

The Whiskeratti said...

Hey, somebody get the Cat-Cedrin!!!! STAT!

Anonymous said...

You know what's good for headaches, Daisy? Treats. And lots of 'em.

Let the chanting begin... Bring on the Treats, Bring on the Treats, Bring on the Treats...

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

My first cat, Moe, always used to sleep like this. In fact, I tried it and liked it so I sleep like this too now sometimes, even without a headache.

Teddy Westlife said...

My mum has a headache today too. We had to sleep most of the day. I hope you both feel better soon.

Huffle Mawson

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no! from what?? it's not a ham hangofur is it?

Forever Foster said...

We have also heard that treats are a great headache cure. Maybe you could tell Robot Mommeh?

Mishkat said...

We think you need treats too!

CCL Wendy said...

It's not nice to laugh at kitties in pain, but you both look so cute in your "headache" poses, I couldn't help it! LOL!

Auntie E said...

Need Tylenol? Cute captions.Happy WW

Anonymous said...

We hope both your headaches go away fast!

Maureen said...

Aw, don't have a headache... it isn't really No Cat Day on the Internet... we foiled the silly people who tried to start this today!

Happy AnyDay Can Be Caturday Daisy and Harley!

Hitesh Rawat said...

so everybody is down today..........\,,,/

Dma said...

did you guys have a wild party? those look like hangover headaches to me.

The Furry Kids said...

Oh no! We hope you guys feel better!

AlpacaFarmgirl said...

How did you know? I have a headache too!

Anonymous said...

Awww, we hope you both feel well soon! Hittin' the Hootch last night???

i beati said...

omg 2 down should I get treats??

Your Daily Cute said...

Oh noes! Take two Greenies and call us in the morning.

Spooky said...

Headaches are no good. I am purring around Napper's head right now...he has a headache, too.

Donna said...

Awwww. Looks like time for Naps.

Setra said...

Awww... poor Daisy and Harley! Honest I'm very good at kissing things better, just ask my Daddy - I kissed his nose better at 3am the other day and within seconds he was up and about where before he was just laying there doing nothing...

Purrs,
Setra
xx

Ariel said...

I hope you feel better soon...Hugs

Karen said...

I recommend cool lavender-water cloths over the eyes, many treats from robo-mom, and a day of rest and relaxation with lots of petting and ear massage!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute...

The Oceanside Animals said...

Have you two been watching "Rock of Love" again?

Tybalt said...

So does my mommy . . .

SeaThreePeeO said...

We hope your headaches go away soon!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE are sorry yous has a headache!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Did Robo-Mom give you too many treats and you have a treat hangover now?

brokenteepee said...

If you both are NOT being dramacats and truly have headaches...I hope you feel better.

If you both ARE being dramacats let me know where to send your Oscat awards.

Debbie said...

Headaches or saying no more pictures Mom! Cute photos.

The Creek Cats said...

Oh noes! Headaches are no fun at all!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Was it the day without cats on the internet that did it?

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh noes! We has a headache today too because Blogger won't let us post a picture!

catsynth said...

Luna likes to lie like that, too, with one paw over her head. Hope the headaches get better.

Cat with a Garden said...

;)
Kisses on both of your pretty heads!

The Kitty Krew said...

We're so sorry for your headaches, but gosh you're both so cute even so!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

The Island Cats said...

Oh no! It's probably from all those nasty websites that wanna ban cats from the innernets for one day!

Puglette said...

oh dear, headaches are no good...have a snuggle and call me in the morning!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

The Cheezits, Colby, Cheddar and Fancy said...

*head butts and purrs*

Hope you feel better, Miss Daisy!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm says she can relate to your pains. She sometimes goes to the chiropractor for her headaches.....maybe you need to visit one.

Grampy said...

Oh No. Two headaches at the same time. Maybe a little cat nip would cure it.

Cindy said...

I never would have thought of that quote. Too cute!!
Cindy

VetTech said...

No headache...he's just so cute he can't keep his hands off himself!

Jackie said...

Awwwwwww.....go away ugly headache!! Good job you two!!:-))))

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, no! I hope you both feel better soon. Pru often lies with her paw over her eyes; I always thought she was just keeping the sun out.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh no!! We hope the headaches go away soon!! Maybe it was trip in space!
Your TX furiends,

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Too much 'nip last night?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Oh I am so sorry Harley and Daisy that you have headaches. You both are very cute even with your headaches. All 20 of us here send you tons of purrs to get better.

Stella said...

Maybe its a little allergy thing. Just hit the Benadryl and you'll feel better!

Kisses,
Stella

Anonymous said...

Temptaions will take care of that!

Reese =^..^= said...

I hope you are both feeling better real soon.

Black Cat said...

Go away headaches, even if they do make you look so cute! What's all this about no cats on the internet today? Off to Google... :)xxx

Chrissie said...

It's because of that weird-lookin' Robo-mommeh, isn't it? Either that or you've gotten too many treats. Or it's because of those cuckoo's who wanted to try a No Cat Day...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Too much Nip?

Daisy Deadhead said...

Ohhh, poor babies! I hope you feel better!

Philosophical Water Tower

Misha said...

Bit too much of the nip last night?

Christine said...

No doubt about it...this has been caused by that nasty *cat-free internet day* that I've been hearing about. Evil, I tell you...EVIL!

Hope you feel better soon, Daisy & Harley, and we'll see you on the webcam tomorrow!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh me too! all day long... i hope you two feel better, i had a nice nap for mine.

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, it's contagious.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Maybe it's a ham hangover headache.

The Monkeys said...

Is it a ham headache?

Asta said...

Oh noooos
Take two kisses and call me in the mowning
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Tibby said...

Hi Daisy & Harley!
I am trying to catch up with all my friends and wanted to make sure I stopped in to say hello to you! Stop by my blog this week to see the fun stuff I am doing with Pink Baby!
:) Tibby

Anonymous said...

Too many Niptinis?

Cory said...

Burrow under a blankie where it's nice and dark and have a nice nap...that should help.

purrs...

Cory

Quill and Greyson said...

I'll keep it down then.

Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
I hope you two feel better now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mickey's Musings said...

A headache???
Must be from that goofy bean that wants a day with NO cats on the internets!!!!!!
Not gonna happen! hahahahahahaha
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Sweet Purrfections said...

Oh no! What happened!

Liss said...

aww!

The Fitness Diva said...

Well, I hope it wasn't from drinking!
Those look like hangover headaches to me!! :O

Cat Street Boyz said...

Mommy should never try new stuff when tired.....she messed up our link by forgr]etinh......see, told ya, her typing skills are falling asleep! Oh Mom, now we have headaches=^Y^=the Cat Sleep Boyz

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Twenty-seven Temptations will make it better. Twenty-seven Temptations make everything better.

Juno said...

Daisy, thanks for your barkday wishes to me Momo!! :)

Oh.. no... are you guys feeling ok now??

Momo & Pinot

Cheyenne -Millie said...

How cute you both are! We hopes you don't have a migraine!

Amy & the house of cats said...

That is terrible that you had a headache yesterday - I hope it is better now!!

Cat Tree said...

Ohhh, I think we at ate the puppy chow instead of the friskies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails