Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Talking Tuesday: Robo-Mommeh!

I have created a fun new invention! I made my Mommeh into a ROBOT!

I can make her do anything I want, just by clicking this button. This is a very useful invention! Mommeh, you are at my command.
She is not quite as good as my real Mommeh, but she gives me lots more treats!

If you cannot see the video, you can click HERE to watch!
Share/Bookmark

85 Notes for Daisy:

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Ha! Ha! A robot mommie! That is real good!

headstrong chick said...

the shirt fits her well!she look soooo pretty on it!

Unknown said...

Awesome, outstanding, hysterical - the robot mommie rocks.

Patch said...

Hi Daisy, Your robot mummy is really scary but I like that she gives treats. Do you think if I got one shee would give me raw chicken? All my real mummy will give me is kibble and tickles! Love Patch.

The Whiskeratti said...

Daisy, you are so smart!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We likes the hello kitty shirt you have on Daisy. We thinks that you would get very fat if you ate all those treats. ~S,S,C & F

Parker said...

I want one of those buttons!

Quilts and Cats said...

We think this button should work on Daddy too. It might get him out of the recliner and away from the remote!! Love the shirt...Muffin and Jelly Bean.

Forever Foster said...

Way to go, Daisy! That is a great invention!

Cindy said...

Love the shirt, Daisy, you make it look good! Cool video of mama.
Cindy

The Island Cats said...

How do we get that button so we can do that to our mom??

Unknown said...

Daisy you really did some special training this time what a riot !1sandy

Gina Pardi said...

haha very interesting Daisy!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

First, I love your shirt. Second, Your Mommeh is very talented, and Third - Here are more treats for you.

Teddy Westlife said...

I totally need one of those mummies.

Huffle Mawson

Mishkat said...

Very well done! We think we need to do that to our mom too.

Milo and Alfie said...

WOW! How do we turn our Mom and Dad into robots?

The Meezers or Billy said...

we need a robo mom!

The Monkeys said...

Can you make one for us???

StaceyC4 said...

The Hello Kitty shirt is adorable!

The Creek Cats said...

We gotta get a robo-mommeh!

The Florida Furkids said...

Can we sign our Mom up to be robofied???

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

JD at I Do Things said...

HAHAHAHA!

Robot Mommeh is brilliant (and a little skeery). Great idea, Daisy. You have found a foolproof way to get "more treats, more treats, more treats."

Luzinha said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Daisy, you're really funny!
I think this robo that you invented is sensacional!

you really deserve more treats because you're very clever! congrats!
have a great, great day! and tell Harley and the real mommie - and the robo-mommeh - that I left a kiss! all the best for you all!

Black Cat said...

Hahaha, good thing Alfie and Simba aren't in the room, I wouldn't want them to get any strange ideas...!!! :)xxx

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

More treats for you,
more treats for you,
more treats for you....
Wahahahahahahahahahhaaaa~~~

Hitesh Rawat said...

ok..........ok.........

This now proves.....that you are the best thing ever happened to cat-kind..........

woo hoo...........\,,,/

Romeo said...

V. funny! I like your Hello Kitty t-shirt! xoxo

Cory said...

Oh, I'm kind of scared...I don't want a Stepford mommy! What if she short circuits and says "no treats for you...no treats for you..."""....::shudders::

Sasha said...

This is very good. I think the clicky noise must be you pressing the button over and over. I want one too!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your brilliant!

Dma said...

being a big fan of 'buffy the vampire slayer' i can tell you these types of schemes never turn out good.

Anonymous said...

Wow - don't give us any ideas! Robo mom...mmm.....could work. We love how you wear clothes. None of us will.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Just THINK of the possibilities!

Anonymous said...

How PAWESOME!!! You can get effurything you want now!!! BTW...we loves your Hello Kitty shirt today!!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay dada sez to ask how long yoo hav livd in stepford i hav no ideea wot he is tawking abowt as yoozhual!!! ok bye

Ariel said...

"Wow"Daisy Robo-Mommeh is great.Your a smart inventor.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Push that button some more! I LOVE TREATS! I need a robot human...

Split Rock Ranch said...

Hey, where do I get one of those buttons?!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Robo Mom is great. Where can we get a button?

The Furry Kids said...

Robo-mommehs give more treats??? How do I get one of those??

Your pal,
Titus

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, YOU are a treat!

The eyes, though, just FREAK me out!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you have taken your human-training skills to a higher level!

Team Tabby said...

Daisy, you are very funny! We are rolling on the floor laughing.

Moe, Mindy, Bono, Cookie & Mike

Your Daily Cute said...

A robo-mommy! What a great invention, Daisy.

Also... I LOVE your Hello Kitty shirt!!!

Puglette said...

hi daisy! your robo-mommeh is kind of scary. she reminds me of the stepford wives, maybe you should watch that movie to see what happens to perfect robots. robots look pretty and sound pretty but i think a real hug and skritchies from a real friend are much better. however, robo-mommeh will make a good treat dispenser!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Asta said...

Daisy
That is the bestest invention I have evew seen..how can I do that to my Mommi?
You awe the clevewest!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Good job Daisy. We don't have to make a mummy our of our Mommy, we just give her a long look and we get food. We have her well trained.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Um, dat robot mommy was kinda scary...does it ever blink?

sadermaxx said...

Daisy, tats a great invention!
Sadie and Maxx wnt to know if you are putting that robo into mass production.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Your mom is a StepFURd Mom now!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh Daisy!!!!!!! I want one of those too! I want one really bad. I need to get mom to obey me bad!
--JB

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ohhhh cool!!! i want one of those, do you think sarge would make a good robo sarge? and i could get all the cake i want? ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Amy & the house of cats said...

Oh no I hope my kitties don't think to try this! I may have to block this one post from them so they don't get any ideas! Daisy, you are making me nervous with that one!

But, you do look lovely doing it!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow, we need to get ourselves on of those!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We want to learn how to do that too!

L. Alida said...

Oh. My. Cod. Daisy and Mommie, that was so funny! I am all smiley now. Thank You! I better not let my kitties see that or I'll be replaced.
Wait, does she do housework and cook?
I hope you all have a great afternoon!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I would sooooo love one of those!!! I bet a robo-mom would not have to take the summer off from blogging!

Purrs Goldie

Donna said...

Wow, ur Mommy is talented!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oooh, Daisy, how did you do that? We need to torn Jan into a robot too. She uses the n word a lot. No, no, no, no ....

Shaggy and Scout said...

WE WANT ONE!!!!!

Lin said...

You all are having some fun with that program, aren't you?! LOL! That is pretty funny though!

Liss said...

Nixon says we need robo pugs!

Chrissie said...

Daisy-face, your robo-mommeh kind of freaks me out-she NEVER BLINKS! Doesn't that mean something?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a wonderful invention Daisy. Can you send us a button for our mum?

Quilt Works said...

:) Funny, thanks for a smile!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hey! Where can I get one of those buttons, Daisy?

Misha said...

It's the Stepford Mummy!

Reese =^..^= said...

Daisy, you is a genius!

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you are going to make a lot of green papers if you can get all uf us one of those Robots!

Ann said...

LOL i need one of those buttons for my husband

Anonymous said...

Oh my cod! That is hilarious! Haahaahaaaaaaaa!

Babs-beetle said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh daisy you are just too clever for words.

P.S. I wanted that programme but they don't do it for Mac :(

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

We like your real momma much better, Daisy (an' Harley). Change her back!
DMM

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
We wonder if your button is like the Easy Button from Staples,heehee
RoboMom,hahahahahaha!!! Cool way to get treats though ;)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

The Kitty Krew said...

Hahaha! That's funny.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Scrooge said...

I could has a robot mommy that could stays with me when He and She goes places and then I would never has to stay home all by mine own self!

Lorenza said...

Where I can get on of those Robo-Mommeh??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

loki said...

Daisy this is so cool, you are the master of the universe!!!! Hahahah
Please can you convert Nanny as a robot? Please...

Loki

Just Ducky said...

Freaky Mummy!

Debbie said...

Reminds me of the Stepford Wives! Daisy a real mommy is way better than a robot mommy.

Meadow said...

Daisy you look very cute in that Hello Kitty shirt.....helps you get away with ordering your mum around!

C. JoyBell C. said...

OH! I want that hello kitty shirt! I want it! I want it! :)

Get Your Cute On said...

Nice T-Shrit!

Maureen said...

Ahahahahaha, just don't break her from overuse Daisy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails