Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Costume Fail

You already saw the Crazy Clown costume that Harley has selected to wear for Halloween. I will show you my real Halloween costume on Friday! This was going to be my costume, but I decided that it is No Good. It is a COW SUIT! With UDDERS! I do not want to be a cow cat like Harley.
I will pretend to graze on some grass, like a real cow. Does it look very realistic?
I did not think so. I'm outta here!
Harley wanted to try on the Cow Suit, but you cannot even tell he is wearing a costume. On account of he already looks like a cow. And we need a better background so the colors do not blend together.
This suit could be a little bit too small for Harley. I do not think the udders are supposed to be squarshing his ribcage like that.

Share/Bookmark

96 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh well, you gave it your best shot Daisy. I can't wait to see your real costume!

Karen Jo said...

I agree with you, Daisy. I don't think that cow costume suits you. It is a bit small for Harley.

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, I think it fits you better but you don't seem to like it much. I can't wiat to see what you will be wearing.

Hitesh Rawat said...

well daisy since i'm following you and your mommy....this is the best i have seen.....


harley should have choosen this for a Halloween costume....he looks so true in that costume.

you were good too in the second pic.....while posing like grazing.....

woo hoo....Halloween....\,,,/

Sandy Kessler said...

Harley looks like quite a healthy cow sandy

Unknown said...

definitely a wise choice Daisy. Hope the costume you're planning to wear is a good one!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Yep, that wasn't your thing Daisy!

Forever Foster said...

Harley's udder looks a little bit like a girdle.

We are excited to see what you have chosen to wear:)

Milo and Alfie said...

We think yoo deserve a more glamorous costume Daisy ~ yoo are far too pretty to be a cow!

Harley looks cute though!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We thinks you were both cute cows. ~S,S,C & F

Angel Simba said...

You both look cute in almost anything, but I have to say, those udders are funny!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Harley could just put on the head part since he already has the spots! I don't blame you for not wanting to go as a cow, Daisy. I'm sure you can come up with something better--even your pirate outfit could work! I thought you did the grazing part very well but I liked how you ran off the best!

C. JoyBell C. said...

too, too, too, way too cute!!!! :)

Hansel said...

squarshing? that's our new favorite word. Daisy, we are so happy harley entered in the contest. He's so freaking cute. But, we really are all awaiting your grand debut in your 'real' costume.

The Island Cats said...

We think you're too cute to be a cow, Daisy!! Can't wait to see your real costume!

Sara Katt said...

Hi Daisy & Harley,

Take heart. Someone told me just the other day that I should be a cow for Halloween too! I don't want to be a cow either!
I am going to be something else entirely! Be what ever you want to be!

Purrs,
Sara Cat

Luzinha said...

so cute, both of you! I'm dying for to see the Halloween costume that you'll use on saturday!!!

have a great day, dear! you all! tell Harley and mommie that I sent a kiss!

Unknown said...

That cow costume isn't right for you - you're too cute to be a cow. Harley is too BIG for that costume!! We can't wait for the real ones!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a cute costume, but definitely NOT you

Lin said...

I'm not digging the cow costume, Daisy. And it does not look comfortable to wear.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Mooooo! Yur rite Daisy, yoo cannot efun tell Harley is wearing a cow suit but it duz suit him! Moooo!
Yoo need somefin more Daisy-like.

Meghann said...

LOL! Oh my gosh, that is the cutest outfit ever! I laughed quite hard.
I can't wait to see your real outfit Daisy, I'm sure you'll look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

You're right Daisy, that is not a good costume for you at all - I hope your Mommeh got you something glamorous...

Split Rock Ranch said...

You're right Daisy, it fits you better but I wouldn't want to wear it either!

Dma said...

moo.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I think you made the right decision in not being the cow. I picture, just from knowing you, that you are more of the cowgirl type.
The costume doesn't look bad on Harley, I think it is because of the fur matching. Wonder what you are going to be?

Kylee Baumle said...

Bwaaahaaahaaaa! We had a rescue kitten once that we named Augie (we found her in August), then we adopted her out. The new owner's children renamed her "Cow." You can guess that she looked like you, Harley. :-)

Freya's Staff said...

Harley looks great as a cow, a clown, or even a Cat! :-)

MargElmendorf said...

I have to admit Daisy, that costume does not suit you but it is funny. Love the expression on your face. Harley already looks like a cow so he needs something different. His Clown costume is terrific.

LadyJava said...

ooppss... for a moment there.. I thought I was at the wrong blog... you look cute as a cow too Daisy..meow!!

CCL Wendy said...

Normally, everything you put on is a fashion statement, Daisy, but I agree this cow costume is not for you!

Harley looks mighty cute in it, though, even if it's a bit tight! It makes his eyes pop!

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, you do not look very happy in your cow costume. I can't wait to see your real costume on Friday. As for Harley, he looks happier in the headpiece part, but, yes. Those udders definitely look a little painful.

Cory said...

I can hardly wait to see your "real" costume Daisy. I don't think the cow outfit is you.

Shelly said...

Not too fond of the cow suit although, do you have Chick-fil-a? They offer free chicken sandwiches on certain days if you wear a cow costume. Maybe you could use it for that?

Anonymous said...

We are not feeling the cow costume either, Daisy. But we think we have seen a few udders squishing ribcages on that Wal-Martian website. hahahahaha!

Janet said...

I personally think you would look cute in any costume, Daisy, but you have to be comfortable with it! Can't wait to see what you and your mommy picked out!

Anonymous said...

yeah you guys are quite right for the cow costume...but mayby somebody at the shelter would like it.

las794 said...

LOL! Yeah, that costume is a no-go. :D

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay is that calld a cowstume???? ha ha ha ha ha i kill me ok bye

Buggys said...

Lol. I really LOVE the cow costume on Harley! Not on Daisy so much though.

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy, we thought you looked udderly charming as a cow. Really, we were quite mooooooooved by your cowstume.

We love you and Harley too!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Daisy, a super model like you looks good in anything! And we have to confess that Harley looks pretty cute in most things...

Eagerly waiting to see the real costume!

Liss said...

I can't wait to see your costume!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are cute and professional in what ever you wear, even if you don't particularly care for it.
Such a good sport!
Harley definitely needs to stick with his clown costume.

Anonymous said...

Daisy? Have you ever been a "daisy" for Halloween? I think that would be perfect!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! And yer right...couldn't even tell Harley had it on!!! MOL!!!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Don't have a cow Daisy, I'm sure you're halloween costume will me much better!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I don't think either of you should be a cow. I'll bet you have something even better planned!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh goodness! Well it is a good idea.....just doesn't work too well for the two of you!

Puglette said...

it is best to try several costumes before deciding. i am sure your real costume will beperfect, daisy. and all harley needs is the cow hat. hehehe
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Mrs. Mecomber said...

Great shots! That second one is just marvelous, Daisy! Oh, what you go through for fashion! But your adoring fans are appreciative. ;)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ah well. At least you tried. You looked very nice in your cow costume and I think that would be hard to do...

brokenteepee said...

I think you should be a goat. I am all in favor of goats.

Anonymous said...

You did look kind of irritated with your cow suit Daisy, but you are very cute. Do boy cows have udders too? If not maybe Harley could pick another costume.

Cats in trees said...

Well. What can we say about a costume like that? Got milk?

Theresa111 said...

You are both utterly oops ... udderly fabulous!

Much Love,

Theresa

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

Oh! Oh! Harley with udders! Hahahahaha! Moooove over, Mr. Rooster!

Baby Patches said...

MOL hehehe dat is a cute costume but I not sures it suits you. I knows you said you liked our canine costume, maybe you can tries dat one next year. Momma still has stock so she will keeps dem for next year.

I can't wait to sees your real costume!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs

Sparkle said...

It's rare to see you hate any of your outfits - this costume is definitely a loser. And Harley already has the cow look. Can't wait to see your REAL costume!

Ann said...

Well I think you make a cute cat cow but now I can't wait to see what you are really dressing up as.

The Furry Kids said...

That suit doesn't look very comfortable. Especially for Harley. hee hee
We can't wait til Friday!

Single Maria said...

AAa, want to see your costume the first)))

Motor Home Cats said...

We think it is a cute costume - just not for you. We can't wait to see your real costume.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I have to agree not for you, but cute though... Hugs GJ xx

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are hysterical always playing dress up
Benny & Lily

Mr. Hendrix said...

I think you've had more flattering outfits than the cow costume. I can't wait to see your real one. I'll bet it is extra special and beautiful!

gemmak said...

You two so made me laugh with the cow suit, toooo funny :o)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

tell harley that is udderly ridiculous! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

BeadedTail said...

There's no need to have two cow cats in your house so we can see why you didn't like the cow costume. We can't wait to see your real costume though.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It is a khute khostume...

I khan't wait to see your real one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

jenianddean said...

The cow outfit is cute ... I like the head when it's up like a hat. But it's not quite the Daisy standard.
--Jasper

Marilyn said...

You are both too cute to be cows!

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

OMG, I can't stop laughing. This blog is friggin hilarious! I wish I could put something like this on my cat. If I did, my face would look like Freddy Krueger just attacked me!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You are too prim and proper for a cow costume, Daisy. But you did look cute.

The Monkeys said...

We have to agree that you're definitely not a natural cow, Daisy!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,that cow costume is udderly funny :) We bet your real costume will be pawsome !!
Yeah, we could hardley tell Harley was wearing it either :o heeheehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

SophieKitty said...

I don't think you were meant to be a cow either, Daisy. I can't wait to see your for real costume.

Donna said...

I think it is cute. :) Moo!

The Travelling Teddies... said...

Aaawww... Look at the both of you. Adorable is an understatement :)

Your Daily Cute said...

That's so funny! I thought about making Pimp a cow for Halloween and Moo a pimp... Get it? They could be each other!

But we did not do that. Good thing, too -- you look way better in a cow costume than Pimp would! :)

Thanks for taking the Cat or Meatloaf quiz today (and thanks for the quiz site -- I learned about it from your blog!).

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I agree. That costume is better for Harley!
I want to see your real one too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sweet Purrfections said...

I don't think that costume is quite right for either of you.

Debbie said...

Although your grazing pose is quite cute, you really are too pretty to be a cow for Halloween. I bet your Mom has something pink and perfect in mind for you.

Anonymous said...

Whose idea was that, Daisy?! Who ever heard of a Curly Cow?

Quill and Greyson said...

This a definite fashion don't.

Asta said...

Daisy
I just know you will have a splendid costoome..you even made the cow look good..it was sooo wong fow Hawley though.
I wowe a cow costoome my fiwst halloween and I looked stoopid
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh Daisy, how funny! I love the cow suit!

Kisses,

Auntie Deb

Lisa + current cat said...

We had lots of good laughs over this costume fail. Especially seeing Harley with the tight udders.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We look forward to seeing your real costume! We are sorry you don't like the cow costume.

Brochures said...

Yeah, I don't think that you should be a cow also, but you still look cute in that costume.

The Kitty City Gazette said...

you poor cat! LOVE IT!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy I can tell you hate the cow costume BUT I have to say you do look adorable in it - but you are such a good model that pretty much everything looks good on you!

Anonymous said...

Harley it is too bad that costoom wuz a little too small. I thinked it would have looked reel good on you if it had fitted!

Yer pal Dozer

Staci said...

Aw, that's adorable. Can my chihuahua borrow it next year? A cat named Harley ought to get a kitty motorcycle jacket and helmet for Halloween.

Skeezix the Cat said...

I like yer udders. I just can't stop looking at them.

Maureen said...

Hahahaha! Cute costume, but yes, if it were a tad bigger it would have been perfect for Harley!

Related Posts with Thumbnails