Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Let's Go for a Ride!

Since the temperature is still in the 90s this week, it is too hot to go strollering outside. Sometimes Harley and I get to go on a Magic Carpet ride all around the house instead. It is almost as much fun. Harley is holding on tightly for safety and waiting for the ride to begin.
Here is a movie of us riding around! My Mommeh says she cannot get that silly song out of her head now.


If you cannot see the movie, you can click HERE to see it on YouTube.

Harley and I are both purring our hardest for our friends Mr. Tigger and Samantha to come home! We are very worried about them.

Share/Bookmark

96 Notes for Daisy:

Slash and Bronzy said...

That was awesomely fun! Could you purrliss fly your magic carpet over to us so we could ride it too???

Milo and Alfie said...

That magik carpet looks such FUN! We just love that video! We're gonna watch it again!

We are purring for S & Mr T ~ we just wanna know they are home safe. It's just too awful for their mom and dad.

Hitesh Rawat said...

that is one awesome ride.......no engine....no fuel.......flying carpet IS the next big thing...

Harley you are seem to have learned driving or flying.....

\,,,/

Poppy Q said...

That looks like super fun. You guys have the best life ever!!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That was puurrrfect! Banshee and I enjoy a carpet ride too but it normally is only a carpet shake and twist as opposed to a ride.

Great!

Purrs Goldie

gemmak said...

Heh...I love your magic carpet! That looks so much fun :o)

Parker said...

What a blast! Daisy, you need seatbelts, you almost missed the ride there!

Forever Foster said...

That looks like such fun! Our favourite part was Harley having a bit of a bunny kick mid ride:)

The Whiskeratti said...

That looks like such fun! We might have to get our Mom to try this for us.

The Island Cats said...

That looked like SO muh fun!!!

The Monkeys said...

That definitely looks like a very fun magic carpet ride!

Hansel said...

Daisy i want to ride the carpet with you!!!- tesla

Cat with a Garden said...

Wow, loads of fun at your house! We are going to try this asap.
We are purring for Samantha and Mr. Tigger too.

Teddy Westlife said...

What a great ride!

Huffle Mawson

Lin said...

Wacky cats!! It takes so little to entertain them.

Quilt Works said...

This looks like a lot of fun!

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi Daisy!

You were MADE for the movies!!! Soon you'll have your own star on the walk of fame. Thanks for stopping by my little blog. I can't wait to tell Glogirly she's got to put me in a movie. I think I'm a natural too.

Katie
(Glogirly's smart and good looking cat)

Anna Nida said...

Amazing! ride without engine, fuel, it seems like you learnt flying...

The Florida Furkids said...

That magic carpet is pawsome. You're a great rider too! We were afraid Harley was going to try to ride with you.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Honey P. Sunshine said...

omc..dat luks like so much fun.....

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oh, so much fun, isn't it?! We've usually had carpeting in all the houses we've lived in with kitties. Blankets don't slide well on carpet, so instead we'd take them around in a laundry basket with a rope attached. It became the "Kitty Train," accompanied by two weird humans making woo-woo sounds.

Now, how shall I get that song out of my head?

Romeo said...

Oooooo! Magic carpet rides! Fun!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

That was fun! I've done this with sleeping bags and teens riding, but never thought cats would like it. I'll have to try this with my cats.

We are also purraying for the safe return of Mr. Tigger and Samantha. This was terrible news!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That is so much fun.. I would love to ride with you.. I am purring for the safe return of our friends too. Hugs GJ xx

Luzinha said...

s-e-n-s-a-c-i-o-n-a-l-!

I loved it! Daisy, Harley, you're the best cats ever! so cute!

Daisy, how corageous, hã! And Harley, you're very elegant on your turn! heheeheheee

tell mommie that I left a kiss!

have a great day you all!

note: I can't stop to sing the song! LOL!

Maureen said...

Ahahahaha! That looks like fun alright! AND it's a great way to polish the floor.... ;)

Anonymous said...

Wheeeeee! That was the most fun movie ever!

We are purring our hearts out for Sam & Mr. Tigger. Mom is worried about that very thing when we move.

Dma said...

weee. that looks like fun. i love how your tail swishes in time with the music.

i think you and harley should team up and give your mom a ride too.

Meadow said...

OH......we need to try this fun...mum has pushed us around in boxes, swung us around in laundry bins, but have never ridden the magic carpet!!! We must do this!

i beati said...

fun me next - you two are better than a roomba or scoomba !1haha

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

OMC!! That looks like so much fun! We have all carpets in our house so we can't ride a magic carpet like that. Mom does take us for rides, though, on the dining room chairs with wheels on them. Lots of fun!

We are so upset Mr. Tigger and Samantha still have not been found! Each morning the very first thing we do it logon to get the latest news on them.

The Furry Kids said...

That made Mama laugh right out loud! You guys have sooo much fun at your house. hee hee
Love,
Tazo

Unknown said...

That was so funny, when it was Daisy's turn she batted Harley as if to say It Is My Turn -- too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it, especially Daisy's adorable little tail.

Victoria said...

Too Cute! Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

OMC!!! That looked SO much fun!!! We wanna come offur fur some rides too!!! You should sell tickets and buy yourselves something furry nice with all the green papers you can make!!!

The Creek Cats said...

That video was the coolest!! Thank you for putting big smiles on our faces today! Too cute!

Donna said...

I luvs ur carpit ride. It looks so fun! Can it really fly?

I am sayin a prer for the kittie cats to come home nice and safe.

Buggys said...

Looks like fun! I used to give my grandaughter magic carpet rides around the house. She loved it too!

Puglette said...

woohoo!! what a fun game! it's like you have your own disney world ride. you are lucky kitties.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

One with many names said...

awwww what a cutey :)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I wonder if my fur-babies would like that?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That looks like a lot of fun Daisy!!!

Amy & the house of cats said...

That is so funny - I can't believe he held on like that. I have tried that with my kitties and they HATED it!

We are all purring for Samantha and Mr Tigger - we are also very worried about them.

Janet said...

That was so much fun! I think we need to try this at our house!

Sparkle said...

That looks like loads of fun! Unfortunately our home does not have enough bare floor space to make up a good ride like that. I should tell my human to do something about that.

I am concerned about your friends Samantha and Mr. Tigger! Sending them purrs and hoping they come home soon!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what a fun ride! your mommie is very good to you two! and mr. shrill didn't get a ride! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We want a ride like dat one! We sure home Sam and Tigger stuck together...and dat dey come home soon.

sadermaxx said...

Hi Daisy and Harley!
It sure did look like you had fun on your ride!

brokenteepee said...

It is very sad about Mr. Tigger and Samantha. It reminds me of Farm Cat Fred. I hope they come home soon.

Your ride looks like lots of fun. the publicist wishes it was 90 here. She likes it hot.

Cory said...

That looks like way too much fun! I want a magic carpet too. MOM!!!

Angel Simba said...

That looks like so much fun! I will have to get my Mom to try it with me. But you seem to have a really nice large expanse of tile floors. You are getting the floors polished too while you ride!

deborah said...

What a cool blog! I hope your cats come back! The magic carpet looks like fun!

Debbie said...

Thank you for the smile! What a fun video to watch.

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

Pssst, Daisy. Don't you think Harley looked just a little bit scairt just before he jumped off? Hee hee!

Babs-beetle said...

That looked like such fun!I might try that out with Sukie, but I bet she's be scared :)

jenianddean said...

It looks like you enjoy it a little more than Harley. And as a bonus the floor gets cleaned, too.
--Jasper

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hmmm, that looks suspiciously like the get off my throw ride we have here. ~S,S,C & F

Anonymous said...

That looks like SO much fun!!

Ann said...

well that looks like fun. I'm jealous though that you still have 90 degree weather, it's only in the 50's here.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh my cat!!! That looks like so much fun!!! We have too much carpet in our home for this.....we are gonna have to teleport over and get a ride in your home!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow, that looked like lots of fun!

Mr. Echo said...

OMC!!! I wanna ride too!!! MOMMY! Git me a magic carpet too, puleeze??? That also looks like a grate way to keep yur flores kleen.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Our paws are clappin', that was a very fun video...your Mommy is very creative....we are gonna watch it again!!!!! whoo hoo!!!=^Y^=

Peggy's Place said...

Daisy and Harley, it sure looks like you have trained your servants well. That looks like so much fun.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Whee!
You two have the most awesome Mommy!

Unknown said...

Daisy should think about joining the rodeo. She's a real ride-em-cow-cat!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I don't think I would have stayed on for more than a second.

I am also purraying for Samantha and Mr. Tigger to come home safe!

Jen said...

That looks like so much fun. I liked how Daisy was able to get a little bath during her ride.
If that were at my house the blanket would be covered in dog hair, which is why we don't give the cat a ride.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How do we make that song stop?????????

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Two French Bulldogs said...

We love the magic carpet ride. You guys are to cute!!
Benny & Lily

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh my that looks like so much fun. I bet Ping would dearly love to try that out.

purrs
Abby

Misha said...

I have to try that out! I love how you were trying to steer with your tail, Daisy!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy you ride pretty good, that is because you are the oldest and more smart.
Harley, you did good.

we are also purring like nuts. I am so sad I almost can't take it. My heart is breaking!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh boy!!!!!!!!! That looks like such fun!!!!!!! Now we want to try :) heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Lisa + current cat said...

Watching your movie was the most fun we had today! Thanks for the laughs, and might we say that you are very talented riders indeed.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy and Harley!
Your magic carpet is pawesome!
I can see you had lots of fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Just Ducky said...

That looks like fun, but we don't have much floor that we could give a ride on. We have carpet.

SophieKitty said...

That ride looks like a blast! Makes me wish we didn't have carpet.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hoo hoo hoo~~
I can see how comfy is Daisy on the carpet~!
Daisy is the Queen!

BeadedTail said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We're going to see if we have a magic carpet too!

Your Daily Cute said...

What a FUN video, Daisy and Harley! The magic carpet looks like a blast.

Chesney Cats said...

OMC!! That looks like so much fun!!

We are purring for Samantha & Mr. Tigger to come home safe too.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Looks like lots of fun! We too are purring our hardest!

mog said...

That really cheered me up, you two look like you had a lot of fun riding on that magic carpet. I'll have to try that with Meowza.

We be purraying and purring for S & Mr T too.

Miz Mog and Meowza

The Oceanside Animals said...

I see Daisy sees a chauffeured drag around the house as a good opportunity for a quick bath!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I need a magic carpet!!!!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Wow! Can we do that again? The magic carpet ride is great fun!

Print Brochures said...

That looks really fun! What a cute cat! The magic carpet ride is really cool. Thank you for sharing this.

Anya said...

FUN FUN FUN ....
=^.^=

Karen Jo said...

I can see why the song got stuck in Mommy's head. That video was so much fun to watch! I am glad to tell you that Samantha is home safe and sound. Hopefully Mr. Tigger stayed with her and will follow her home.

PDX pride said...

Mommy's done that with human kids before, and with a kitty that she used to nanny for (well, she nannied for the human kid, and the kitty was his "sister"). Such fun!

Rebecca said...

YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That song!!! Noooooo!!!

:D

It's a little... catchy.... to be sure!

Livvy loves it when we carry her around in a laundry basket. She also likes sitting in the office chair (it has casters) and being wheeled around the house in it. She looks like a princess!

Thanks for the cute video! Made me giggle.

Theresa111 said...

This was a fntabulous video. You both were having such a good time and now I have that song running round my head! Cheers!

Marilyn said...

We gotta get that kind of floor.

Admiral Hestorb said...

I am very very late to see this darling video of Harley and Daisy getting their rides on the blanket and I am completely enchanted with those two. You already know that though. Their magik karpet is just a fabulous idea. My girl may not want to but I will ask her. It's easy to see you all love your cats.

Related Posts with Thumbnails