Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Mystery: Find the Differences!

It's time to play another game of Find the Differences! Are you ready?
Okay, here is the original image. Study it carefully!

Here is the same image with THREE alterations. Can you find all three differences? The before and after photos are pretty big, so you can click to biggify if you cannot see very well.
Click on the Answer Button to see the solution!
ps: In case you think I am RICH, the moneys are not real. Rats.
Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

Unknown said...

Daisy you are so clever! This is a real brain teaser, but at least I am up and awake on this early morning Monday.

Brett said...

Free competition time again, those wonderful people at blurb have given me 3 voucher worth £30 each to give away, to help promote their latest book competition in which you could win $3,000. The book competition ends on the 22/10 so to give the winners of the vouchers time to do their books this give away ends on Friday 9th.

To enter you just need to follow one of my blogs and tell me your funniest pet, travel or family related story. If you already have a post on your blog just link to that in the comment and I will read it there.

Why have I chosen those categories well they just happen to be the themes of the books for Blurbs competition, Pets, Travel or Families, so get your thinking caps on as this competition for the £30 vouchers ends Friday.

http://365to42.blogspot.com/

Sparkle said...

Yay! I got them all! You are furry clever, Daisy.

Milo and Alfie said...

We hadta look really hard!

Slash and Bronzy said...

Awwh... we only gotted ONE thing right.

Sara Katt said...

Oh Daisy, you are so clever! We only saw the missing coins.
Purrs
Sara Cat

Teddy Westlife said...

I got two. That is not a bad result.

Huffle Mawson

Christine said...

I got them all, but it took a few minutes, and I had to look at the larger images. That was a challenge!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We didn't find the differences but we thinks all money should have Harley's picture on it and some paw prints. ~S,S,C & F

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We only got one!! We are going to let the wee ones try when they get up!!

Hansel said...

we especially like the harley monies. can we have sums?

renovia said...

I got them all, but I think I cheated. I had two tabs open one with each photo, I zoomed out so they were the same size and I clicked back and forth and it was very obvious what changed.....but it was cool!

Anonymous said...

Too early in the morning for me - You got me!

Buggys said...

I must be blind, not seeing the differences! Maybe I really do need new glasses.

The Florida Furkids said...

We got them but we had to biggify the pictures!! Good mystery!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Forever Foster said...

We got two of the differences. Not too shabby, we think:)

The Creek Cats said...

Oops, we didn't put our thinking caps on this morning.

Anonymous said...

hard work for a monday, but always fun with you!

Mishkat said...

We found Harley (too funny!) and the paw, but we missed the coin. Very tricky!

Mishkat said...

P.S. Oops - sorry for the spoiler! Our mom is still tired this morning....

Cindy said...

No, I missed them. I think I was looking at you Daisy
Cindy

JD at I Do Things said...

Well, I feel very stupid this morning. I only found one difference. Very good mystery, Daisy!

Hitesh Rawat said...

hey...that was tough ...... \,,,/

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Well I only got two Daisy, missed the paw.
Your staff left a comment on my blog Daisy about that bad Harley chasing you. We have two boys here that chase the girls also. I don't know the answer as to what to do but I am going to find out for sure. So hang in there Daisy

Angel Simba said...

I got the coin and the picture of Harley on the bill, but I missed the pawprint. Good mystery!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow that was a great game to play on a cold and rainy Monday!

Dma said...

that was fun. i didn't find the paw print but bust a gut seeing the harley dollar.

Maureen said...

Aw rats! I missed one!

Great job; your photoshopping skillz are awesome!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It was hard but we got two out of three! Great game, Daisy!

PinkPoochDesigns said...

Daisy what a cool game! I did find all 3 differences. It really helped me use my brain :O)

Cory said...

We only found one...more coffee for mom...

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Very cleaver!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I missed the paw print! How could I have missed the paw print. This is a fun game, I really liked it.

Durward Discussion said...

Excellent way to start a Monday. It certainly got the eyes open.

The Furry Kids said...

Rats! That was too tricky for us this morning. hee hee
Happy Monday!
Love,
Tazo

Anonymous said...

That was furry fun!~ Mom loves to do those!!! But, she only found 1. So, we fired her!

Cat with a Garden said...

Great game! We found Harley and the missing coin, but didn't see the pawprint. We will look more carefully next time!

Me-Me King said...

Dang it! I had 2 out of 3. I totally missed the paw print.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

This was hard, I guess I should have biggified it. Very clever, Daisy! You stumped me.

Donna said...

Wow! That was very exciting. I didn't know any of them. :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was funny Daisy! We liked that!!!

brokenteepee said...

Hmmm, Harley bucks, huh. I only found the one but I haven't had all of my coffee yet.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

That was a hard one. We didn't see the pawprint. That was fun!

Mr. Echo said...

Wow, Harley has his face on munneys! Too bad its not reel. It wood be worth a squillion. Come on over to my bloggy cuz I gots pictures of my big weekend with Skeezix. I want yoo to know he is a brave mancat. Yoo wood be prowd! Maybe week in the nees like my mommy wuz when she met him.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow that was a hard one! I only figured out one (the Harley picture). The rest I missed.

Meadow said...

How did Harley get his own monies!!???

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we would really love a few of those Harley Hundreds! We could buy lots of mousies and snails!

Babs-beetle said...

Oh I missed the paw print! That was a good one Daisy :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

That was excellent and a fun challenge!

Colby and Cheddar said...

Dis was a furry tough one! We didn't find the paw print until we cheated.

Anonymous said...

Daisy that wuz very tuff! I did not git them all. But I did see that Harley has his face on sum of that munny! President Harley!

Yer pal Dozer

Debbie said...

That was very tricky Daisy, I only got two answers right.

Ann said...

That was fun Daisy. I guess I should have bigafied it though, I missed the paw print, I couldn't find that one.

Free Funny Videos said...

Very challenging and can make me wakeup....
but, i only find two things...

not bad huh,...

CCL Wendy said...

We only found two of them. Didn't see the little paw print. Oh well, maybe next time.

Thanks for the challenge.

Misha said...

Hmmmmm, not sure. Did you get prettier in that 2nd photo?

Sweet Purrfections said...

I missed the pawprint!

Jaya said...

Oooooo, that little pawprint was a tricky change! I missed that one.

BumbleVee said...

oooooooh.... darn it...I missed the pawprint!!

George The Duck and the HotMBC Kittehs said...

I found them! I found them! Yay!!! Thank you for the fun game, Daisy.

Man Over Board said...

LOL I thought I was the only one who had fake money lying around.

Ariel said...

I see Harley :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

the monies look real to me! let's go shopping and see if we can get someone to give us cake and treats! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That was fun! We got two of them.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Drats we could only find two of them. Daisy you are so clever!

purrs
Abby

The Island Cats said...

That was a hard one, Daisy! We only found 2...we missed the paw print!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry khool MM today!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

SophieKitty said...

That was a hard one. But I love Harley money!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I got 2!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Quill and Greyson said...

Mom is never good at these...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahaha~~
This one is hard, I miss one, too!
But I like this!
I love "Find the Differences!"!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Somethings fishy....momma likes this game better than we do
Benny & Lily

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That was cool!
We did not see the differences.
--JB

Your Daily Cute said...

That was fun! I didn't get all of them, but I really like it. Great job, Daisy!

The Kitty Krew said...

Awwww, we missed the pawprint 'cuz we didn't bigify! Oh well.

We like the 'spot the difference' game, it's fun!

purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmmm i am not so gud at theez sorts of puzzels but eeven if the munny is not reel yoo can yooze it to buy fayk stuf rite??? rite??? ok bye

Print Brochures said...

Wow! That was really fun and HARD. Didn't caught that difference. Congratulations on this cool idea. It's really great.:)

Anya said...

I didn't see it :(
I love games =^.^=

Related Posts with Thumbnails