Saturday, October 31, 2009

Photo Hunters: Bags

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! The Photo Hunt theme this week is bags. These are our Halloween goodie bags. I am a little bit upset here because it seems that one of the bags is much bigger than the other one. That is very unfair.
Since today is Halloween, I thought I would show you a retrospective of some of my earlier Halloween costumes. This is one of my favorites: Devil Daisy!
Here I am a Lovebug. I like this costume because it is pink. But I do not think it is very scairty.
My Skeleton Suit! When I wear this costume, I have bones on the inside and bones on the outside. And the best part of this costume is that it glows in the dark.
This was one of my very first costumes. I am a Pink Lady! I like the poodle skirt on this outfit.
I hope everybuddy has a very happy Halloween! And most of all, I hope your goodie bags get filled with delicious treats.


Share/Bookmark

96 Notes for Daisy:

Sara Katt said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy and Harley!
Great costumes!
Purrs
Sara Cat

SeaThreePeeO said...

Those are fab costumes. We love the Skeleton one.

Have a happy, safe and successful Halloween!

Freya's Staff said...

What tricks will you play on people that don't give you treats?

jams o donnell said...

Happy Halloweem Daisy, you look so stylish!

Luzinha said...

all the best for you all these Halloween! I wish that this day is funny, full of good surprises and good treats! don't worry about the bags, they'll come back to home full of delicious for sure!

have an amazing Halloween, all of you!

all the best, dear!

Rebecca said...

Hope you get lots of treats daisy! The costumes are awesome!

badgirl33 said...

you look sweet in each costume Daisy. Happy Halloween, I hope you get a lot of treats today.

gengen said...

It is cute daisy and pretty shot...happy hunting!

Sandy Kessler said...

I hope you get more treats than ever and that you share a few with Harley!!sandy

Forever Foster said...

Happy Halloween Miss D. Your skeleton costume is super cool.

Ann said...

Happy Halloween Daisy and Harley. Love all your costumes.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Happy Halloween Daisy and Harley! We love all your costumes. It won't take long to fill dat bag.

absepa said...

Daisy, I love all of your costumes! I hope you and Harley have a very happy Halloween, and get LOTS of treats!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

The skeleton costume is definitely my favourite. Happy Halloween!

MargElmendorf said...

Happy Halloween to you Daisy and all of your family. Be sure to share some of your treats with mommeh. And you will get plenty of treats in those bags. I think the bags are really cute. Have fun

hitesh said...

happy halloween....daisy, harley and also THE MOMMEH.....\,,/

One Cats Nip said...

Oh Daisy your so lovely! Every costume is pawsome! You have such good taste! Happy Howl-o-ween!

Anonymous said...

What adorable costumes! May you day be filled with tricks and TONS~O~TREATS!!! Happy Halloween to you all!!!

Cindy said...

In the devil photo, Daisy reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood.
Great costumes. I don't know how you get her to wear them.
cindy

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Happy Halloween Daisy and Harley!

You always have the best costumes! Hope your treat bags overflow today!

The Florida Furkids said...

Those are pawsome costumes! We hope you have a fun Halloween!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

You certainly have had some wonderful costumes Miss Daisy! We like the Love Bug one!

Milo and Alfie said...

Happy Halloween, to Daisy and Harley! We love the costume photos!

The Island Cats said...

Those were some great costumes, Daisy! We hope you get lots of treats and no tricks!

Your Daily Cute said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy and Harley! I wouldn't worry about the size of your bags -- maybe you can fill yours TWICE to make up for it.

I love Devil Daisy! What a spooky picture.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Happy Halloween to you and Harley, Daisy!
Loved seeing all your costumes.
~ The Bunch

The Monkeys said...

We loved seeing your costumes from the past! May you Harley receive many yummy goodies today!

Hansel said...

we think you should enter the contest as a lovebug :)

Donna said...

I like ur costooms! :)

ZOOLATRY said...

Hey: we don't see Harley around anywhere... so, take the white bag, now, right now. That's right, take it and run. He'll never know. Besides the orange bag will be good with his black and white furs. And another besides, he's the littler cat (littler/younger/we think) so by all rights he should get the littler bag.
BOO

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have had lots of good Halloween costumes Daisy. The skeleton outfit really scared us.
Happy Halloween to you and Harley and your mum too.

Omiae said...

Did I see a pink panther costume there, hmm? Gorgeous costumes you have there Daisy! Have a great Halloween! :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that really IS a little tiny goodie bag honey, i think you should ask harley if he'd like to trade! ha ha ha

did mr. shrill dress up?

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Meghann said...

Oh my gosh, you gave me the giggles! I love your outfits and I certainly think you deserve many treats for Halloween, and just for being you. I hope you all have a great day :)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Halloween ~S,S,C & F

JD at I Do Things said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy!

I like your "Little Red Riding Devil" costume the best.

(Why are you nosing around in that small candy bag? Go for the big one!)

Cory said...

Wow, those are all awesome costumes! So what are you going to do about the unfairness of those bags? Maybe you and Harley should share whatever treats you both gather so that way he can carry the heavier bag and you still get the treats!

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy, we like all of your costumes. Our favorites are the love bug and the skeleton. Hope you and Harley have a happy Halloween!

Purrs, Busby and Raymond

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Halloween!
You are cute in all your outfits!

Dma said...

i'm sure you can talk harley into switching bags with you.

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Dose be nice kitty kat koss-tombz. I hopez ya'll habz a funz & safez Hal-lo-weenz. OK?

Lin said...

Oh, the Pink Lady is my favorite! LOVE the poodle skirt--it hides a multitude of sins. I need one of those!

arbed and edgar said...

Happy Hallowe'en to Daisy, Harley, Mommeh, and Daddeh. Daisy, I hope those treat bags get filled to the brim with catnip for you and Harley! Edgar is going to sit in the window and watch for The Great Daisykin to fly overhead tonight.

Nomi said...

I like your skeleton owtfit. You look VERY scairy in it !

Anonymous said...

You look so adorable in all your costumes I wouldn't be able to pick a favorite

Cat with a Garden said...

Happy Halloween to all of you!

Puglette said...

i love all of your costumes, daisy. i really like the devil daisy outfit. i think you should have the little ghostie bag, it would blend in too much with harley's white furs.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you will always be our little pink Lovebug!

Forty Paws said...

Your costumes are so cute!!! Have a fun Halloween and stay away from the door when the goblins come knocking, ok?

Luf, Us

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We love your costumes! We think you need much bigger treat bags.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy I love all your costumes!!! Happy Halloween!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, those are all very cute costumes! Happy Halloween to you ans Harley!

Buggys said...

Love all of the costumes. Have a happy halloween!

brokenteepee said...

I like you no matter what costume you are wearing...or naked for that matter

:0

Quill and Greyson said...

An excellent montage, Happy Halloween to all of you!

Ariel said...

You look cute in all your costumes...Happy Halloween :)

Sparkle said...

My favorites are your scary ones - Devil Daisy (love the stern, devil-y expression on your face too!) and the skeleton. Although the others are very cute too!

We aren't getting any goodie bags here, just the goodies! My human says we kitties have enough bags. And boxes.

Sarah Coggins said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy & Harley! Hope you both get lots of treats. Love the costumes, Daisy. :)

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Devil Daisy! We thinks that is a cute costume!

Does Harley get the big bag? and you the little bag??

Anonymous said...

Those cat costumes are 'something else"! I love 'em- especially the red cape and her hat. did you make these? Just barely got into your blog - looked at pictures; that's all. will return and bookmark your site.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no no. the skeleton suit is the best. It's hilarious. I'd love to see it in the dark.

Karen Jo said...

I love all your costumes, Daisy. Although the ghost bag is taller, I think the pumpkin bag is rounder, so they should both hold the same amount. Don't worry about it.

sara said...

Haaaaaaaaaa I love that devil.

Petula said...

You don't look very happy in the devil one, but the others are totally adorable.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

happy halloween daisy!
luv--jh

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you always have the bestest costumes! Happy Halloween to you and Harley!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I like the poodle skirt the best.
Hope you are having a fun filled Halloweed time!

Peggy's Place said...

Happy Halloween to you :-)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Halloween Daisy and Harley!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We just love all those kitty cat costumes.
Happy Treats Day
Benny & Lily

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay pssssst tayk the bigger bag!!! ok bye

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy HOWLoween!

I hope woo get lots of treats without any trikhks!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Grrrreat pikhs but the poodle skirt rokhks!

Daisy Dog said...

Amazing costumes Daisy!!! Happy Halloween!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Happy Halloween Daisykins and Harley!!

VetTech said...

Happy Halloween! You cats and especially your Mama should definitely enter for the $100 Prize at the Superficial Gallery (Ghoulery) Costume Contest!

Theresa said...

Daisy, my husband loves the skeleton costume the best!! I like the Devil Daisy one. No matter what you look great.

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed seeing all your different costumes. Happy Halloween to you and Harley too!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Aww, I bet you and Harley share your bags anyway, so it doesn't matter if one is bigger :)

Boy n Beethoven said...

Did you get many tweats Daisy?

Boy

Split Rock Ranch said...

Happy Halloween Daisy and Harley! LOVE all your costumes, Daisy.

Unknown said...

My girl bean was a pink lady tonight fer Halloween! She even hads pink hair, MOL Happy Halloween Daisy and Harley!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Halloween Daisy & Harley! We hope both those bags got filled with treats.

Daisy, you always look so sharp. You're such a great model. Seeing all your costumes was so fun.

Lorenza said...

Happy Halloween, Daisy and Harley!
All your costumes are pawesome but my very fav is the Skeleton one!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Halloween to you, too! I like the Devil Daisy the best.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hope ya took the ghost bag, Daisy, cause it will hold more treats...

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi Daisy,
I loooooove your costumes! Only you can pull those off. My cat Katie would not be nearly as tolerant. She's still hiding under the bed, scared to death of me and my cat ears.

I hope you had a super fun Halloween!
xxoo,
Glogirly

Sara Katt said...

Hello again Daisy and Harley and all of you other nice folks who have visited Daisy's wonderful blog:
I ran away and hid under the bed and did not want to put on my Halloween costume.
I am not a good photo model. You are amazing Daisy.
I finally came out from under the bed and let Mommie take a picture for this Halloween post about BAGS, when she promised not to make me wear the Halloween-costume.
My Mommie has a kind heart and let me to this post my way.

Stop by and take a peek when you have the time. No rush. It's already Sunday in Florida.
And here in Sweden it is already Sunday MORNING!

Purrs again
Sara Cat

Debbie said...

So cute, I like the ladybug best because you look so good in pink. Hope you got lots of great treats.

Chubskulit Rose said...

They are gorgeous!

Please check out what my daughter think and more…

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

you has the bestest costumes! wow~! you two are so cuteeee =^_^= our Bean has squee noises!

loki said...

Great costumes! Love it!

Petra said...

OMG Devil Daisy is INSANELY cute!!

Stephanie said...

Awesome costumes!!

C. JoyBell C. said...

ahahahahahahhahahahahaaaaa! I love the one of her in the basket with those little poofy puffs on her head!!!!!! adorable!!!!! :D

Di said...

I loved loved this pics!mostly the skeleton one.

Maureen said...

Aw, looks like you had a wonderful Halloween, Daisy. You are adorable in your costumes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails