Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Comics with Daisy!




The Blogblast for Peace is November 5. It is not too late to make your own Peace Globe and participate, too. Here is a link to the instructions for how you can create your own Peace Globe.

Share/Bookmark

66 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

We wish there was a lot more peace in the world too.

Have a great week my friends.

Poppy Q

i beati said...

Thanks for the reminder .I'm on my way .. Harley you are the perfect mancat to carry that sign !!

Teddy Westlife said...

I am FOR peace too!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Ooh, Peace Globe time again! Must remember to get Kate to help me with mine.

Anonymous said...

Harley, we are FOR Peace, too! We like your sign and we love your enthusiasm, buddy!!

We made our Peace Globe and scheduled our post a long time ago in case Mom got too busy. We would not want to miss it!

Country Cats said...

We will give peace a chance!

Freya's Staff said...

Harley, You're such an inspiration!

Cat with a Garden said...

We're also FOR peace!

Ann said...

I'll have to go check it out sounds interesting

Sweet Purrfections said...

This is a great cause. Thank you for reminding me about making my sign.

Forever Foster said...

Thankyou for the reminder, Daisy. We will get right onto making our globe. Purrs.

Sara Katt said...

Thanks for the reminder Daisy. We'll check into this.
And thank you so much for stopping by our blog to trick or treat. Since we were so late puting up our post, you were the only one who commented. Actually my Mommie should put a sticky post up to say that she will be busy with other things the next few days... We'll see how she solves this.
Purrs
Sara Cat

Unknown said...

Daisy, your mommy is one creative lady. :)

CCL Wendy said...

Daisy and Harley are such concerned kittizens of the world! Good for them for making a difference.

MargElmendorf said...

Oh Harley you are such a good boy to hold up the sign. And Daisy good job in making the Peace sign. I am in the process of doing ours.

The Florida Furkids said...

We made ours!! Well, Mom did.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Liss said...

Good comic and great message!

The Island Cats said...

We gotta get our mom working on ours!!!

Cory said...

I'm going to have to have mom help me because I want to participate! I'm FOR peace too!!!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We have ours made. Daisy we thinks you might want to help Harley make one. ~S,S,C & F

Raymond and Busby said...

Thanks for letting us know about this Daisy and Harley. (we're new to this whole blogosphere)

Peace! Ray and Busby

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow. We thought this was going to be difficult, but it's really easy. So we shall be taking part!

Anonymous said...

Happy November 1st...

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to do. We'll go see.....

Donna said...

My hooman friend is gonna put the nice piksher on her page. Thank u. :)

Dma said...

nice contribution harley.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

cute!
I like Harley's sign!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what a great peace globe daisy!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

Thank for postings the linkie! We hope our Bean can help us make one too! Yours looks furry nice!

Two French Bulldogs said...

That is very cool and we love your sign.
Thanks for letting us know
Benny & Lily

loki said...

We're the same, we wish for more peace too!

Loki

Quill and Greyson said...

Thanks for the reminder Daisy I am on my way!

Your Daily Cute said...

I'll have to go check this out.

I think if kitties ran the world, it would be much more peaceful. Daisy for president! :)

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Look at what a good example you set, you both get along so well!

Travis Cody said...

Thanks Daisy & Harley! We can always count on the Cat Bloggosphere for Peace!

Puglette said...

Woot!! hooray for PEACE!!
i wish you a very peaceful world.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Cinnamon Girl said...

That is adorable!

Julie said...

Love it! You rock kitty cats!

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Travis sent me..Thank for promoting Peace Globes...grab a worker bee badge from travis!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Wouldn't it be such a wonderful thing to have world peace? I don't know why the two legged ones cannot understand what is so simple for us furries. Sometimes they just don't get it. My mom made my peace poster this morning.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Peace everywhere would be such a brilliant thing... Hugs GJ xx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are working on ours today!

Sparkle said...

What a great idea Daisy! I will have my human make a sign for me!

Mimi Lenox said...

I've always said that Daisy is a genius. Oh...this is brilliantly done and adorable to boot. I am loving this and it put a huge smile on my face today.

Travis is right. The Cat Blogosphere is undeniably a force to be reckoned with. PLEASE grab a Worker Bee badge from Travis or Vinny. We thank you for posting this. Peace peace everywhere!

Can I borrow your sign, Daisy?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We may join this year. Thanks for sharing the info.

Karen Jo said...

Thanks for the link, Daisy. I have what I want to do all planned out, but I have such trouble putting it together. I will work on it tomorrow on my day off.

Unknown said...

Wouldn't it be wonderfuls if alla' the world was at peace...sigh.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, thanks for the reminder!!
Your globe is very nice.
Thanks for coming to the wedding.
It was so nice to have you & Harley
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Quasi said...

As usual, you are an excellent role model, Miss Daisy.

Asta said...

Daisy and Hawley
You'we aways so ahead of evewyone else..I too am fow peace, but I can't find my globe
smoochie kisses
ASTa

VetTech said...

My cats care about peace too...a "peace" of salmon....LOL

I saw that Cats Exclusive had cat a cat show...did you three go?

Daisy said...

Our Mommeh went to the cat show! She brought us home some toys from the show.

Lorenza said...

The world needs more peace!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Just Ducky said...

I've got my globe all ready to go.

WillOaks Studio said...

Thanks so much Daisy and Harley, for cluing me in to this! I made my globe today (inspired by Daisy!) and I'll be flying it Thursday (inspired by Harley!) It was a lot of FUN to make my own Peace Globe!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet and creative! I'll take a peek on what/how to do, not sureif I have enough talent for this. We can all use more Peace.
xxx

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no! We haven't done ours yet. We must tell mum to help us tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy -- thanks so much for your lovely comment about my sickies.

I love that picture of you in the Love bug outfit!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

L. Alida said...

Let there be Peace on Earth and let it begin with Kitties! ( and Woofies and other furbabies too!)
I liked seeing all of your previous Halloween costumes too, Daisy.
Hugs and Purrs to you and Harley,
Lorianna

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great work woo two!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

C. JoyBell C. said...

This blog is just the best! I think there's no other cat out there more happenin' than Daisy!!!! ;-)

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Oh! I have to remember to poke my OTW in the eye and remind her to make my globe! We missed June's! :(

Thanks for reminding us!

~Jack

Milo and Alfie said...

We are joining in too. Give peace a chance.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Nice comics this week, Daisy and Harley. It encouraged us to finish our Peace Globe!
~ The Bunch

Maureen said...

Oooh thank you for the reminder!!!! Go Harley!

Mimi Lenox said...

You little cutie pie!
You are #1582 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery.
blogblastforpeace.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails