Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Waiting for Supper





Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Is that where your supper appears Harley? I just go annoy dad til he opens the cupboard where the fancy feast lives.

gemmak said...

Lol Harley, if you wait there too long Daisy might think you ARE supper!!!! :o/

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Harley must REALLY like to eat! We just leave the cat food available all day and they can eat whenever they feel like it.

Hitesh Rawat said...

hey.......harley is that a platter.....???? You are being server......!!!!!!!!!


\,,,/

Misha said...

He's none to subtle with his hints, isn't he? "fud goes here now"

Angel Simba said...

That is a very good way to get the message across to your Mom that it is suppertime!

Duni said...

Awww...cute :)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You might have to push over a tad , Harley!

Milo and Alfie said...

Oh Harley ~ nobody could resist such cuteness! We bet yoo got an extra BIG portion of supper.

Yoo were needed over at Cory's bloggie this morning (in yoor capacity as 007.5)

Parker said...

I bet you don't miss supper waiting there!

The Florida Furkids said...

You can't miss supper from that spot! We think your Mom probably gave you some extra treats for looking so cute.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Meghann said...

Wow, Harley, your belly is so empty it is making you go belly side up! I hope you had a good dinner...from the sounds of it, your food is really tasty and healthy!

The Island Cats said...

We hope those cute looks got you supper and some treats, Harley!

Freya's Staff said...

It's no good waiting there - you need to do that on your Momma's book, or whatever she's doing!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Waiting is so hard, isn't it, Harley?

Anonymous said...

Patience is a virtue :)

SeaThreePeeO said...

Did you have along to wait Harley?

i beati said...

I guess after a while with those Harley antics Mom gets the idea. At my house there is a lot of pacing and name calling hahah

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

I hope you got lots of goosd yummies for the posin' you did. What a pretty kitty!

Noir

The Creek Cats said...

Harley, you are furry cute laying on your mat waiting for your supper!

missfinn said...

That's very clever of you! Good job!

Rebecca said...

Is that the dinner tray you're waiting on Harley?

CCL Wendy said...

Once again you make me giggle, Harley! It's so funny the way you entertain yourself while you're waiting. I think it's your wide-eyed innocence that always gets to me!

The Furry Kids said...

Hee hee!

Meadow said...

Harley you are a goof!

Sarah Coggins said...

Harley you are so cute! I hope your supper was delivered promptly. :)

MargElmendorf said...

Oh Harley, you are earning your supper. Good job.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that is a long wait harley honey... hope your supper get there soon!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, poor hungry Harley! I'm afraid if you stay there, sprawled out on your supper platter, that your Mommeh won't have anywhere to put your food dishes. And then there won't be any supper!

The Kitty Krew said...

You sure are cute while you wait, Harley! ;)

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Dma said...

such a long difficult wait...

Maureen said...

Aw, poor Harley looks starved! ( ;) Not really... but he IS a great actor!)

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow Harley, you are very patient! We would be hollering! We have missed visiting with you and Daisy!

Love, uSSSSS

Anonymous said...

You silly boy..I'm LOLing!

Cory said...

Agent 007.5, while you're waiting for supper, Ginger has a job for you at our house...

Buggys said...

I think Harley is waiting quite patiently. I tend to whine when I'm very hungry.

mog said...

How can you lay there being all cute for the camera when it is dinner time? I'd make a fuss if I were you.

Anonymous said...

How funny! Are you passing out from hunger Harley?

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Haha Harley, you look REALLY impatient!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

There's STILL no food?! Oh Harley! I hope it gets here soon!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

if those cute poses did not get you supper, nothing would!

Cindy said...

Did Mommy forget to feed you? Bite her.
cindy

Ramses said...

Oh gosh so we're not the only mancats being starved today!

Slash and Bronzy said...

Hahaha! Did you faint from all that waiting?

The Oceanside Animals said...

You have to perform for your food, eh?

Shaggy and Scout said...

That's more subtle than us Harley.
We meow & meow at mom & follow her around till she feeds us.

BumbleVee said...

woohooo Mommie...how's it going eh? is it dinnertime yet? hint, hint... nudge...

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! What's up Daisy. Hope you had a YUMMY supper. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

catsynth said...

Harley is being very patient. We know how challenging that can be :)

brokenteepee said...

Harley, you look a tad less than patient there. Was it worth it?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Did all that cuteness get you fed earlier? We hope so!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Are you sitting in your food bowl. ~S,S,C & F

Joanne Olivieri said...

I just came by for my daily does of daisy.

Your Daily Cute said...

Put something on my place mat, Mommy!

One Cats Nip said...

Oh goodness, someone get this cat some food quick

L. Alida said...

My Harley, you are very well mannered while you wait for supper!
My kitties get rather rowdy.
Daisy, about eggs? My husband sometimes makes eggs over easy with the yoke all runny. He lets Cody lick up all the yoke left on the plate and sometimes cooks and breaks open one for him. Cody Loves it!
He's so cute with yellow egg yoke on his chin. :)
I hope you are having a happy day!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Ann said...

You look like you were getting bored waiting

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Please feed Harley!

Anonymous said...

It seems like we are always waiting for foods, Harley. At least you have a neat spot to wait!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Mum says she wouldn't mind getting that sweet treat on a tray.. Hugs GJ xx

Anonymous said...

This kitty looks slim and trim -- he can't be overeating, so he deserves his meal! :)

Ariel said...

Your very patient :)

The Monkeys said...

We have a feeling that even if you didn't look so cute, you'd still get fed on time.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

It's so hard to be patient when food's involved...

accesories and clothing said...

what a lovely are your cats!
very lovely!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

My goodness, you're spoiled Harley.
You wait for room service or meals on wheels to come?
When I wait for my supper, I have to follow my mom until she sighs and opens the cupboard!
Love ya!

Lin said...

Is Harley's Dinner Dance similar to the rain dance???? And does it work?

Donna said...

That was just like a news thing on the teevee. When my Mom puts down my food dish, I start nommin. :)

Gotchi said...

Hi Daisy,

Thank you for the comments on my blog. You're really cute.

As for me, when I want to eat, I just meow a lot. I can eat whenever I want, but sometimes my bowl gets empty and I get very annoyed. So I have to annoy my humans too.

Feline Kisses from Gotchi - The Cat

Motor Home Cats said...

Did you have a long wait?

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Amy & the house of cats said...

That is the best place to wait for supper - right where it is delivered to!

You look very cute Harley!

Anonymous said...

Harley I can here your tummy rumble from here. Darling belly you have too!
xx
Rachel

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
My brofur Jinx is a lot like you. He is a clock watcher -- his stomach tells him what time it is. Even though Momma keeps cruchies out for us -- it's only a cup full for 5 cats, but normally by breakfast time it's all gone and she has to refill the bowl.
purrs
Abby
PS
YOU have a cute tummie!

Karen Jo said...

Oh, Harley, I hope you got fed as soon as the photo shoot was over.

Tibby said...

Hi Harley!
I hope your dinner comes soon! You look very hungry!
:) Tibby

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hey cutie...are you getting restless?
Benny & Lily

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Tray surfing looks like a fun way to wait for supper.

BeadedTail said...

We hope that platter is full of food soon instead of just full of Harley!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I see I'm not alone in dekhlaring woo subtle...NOT!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

SophieKitty said...

Where is that mommeh of yours? Doesn't she know how hungry you are?

Mickey's Musings said...

Harley, we know how you feel!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Sparkle said...

I too am familiar with that fidgety waiting feeling! He might get fed faster if he's more pushy and less cute. Works for me. ;-)

DILLY said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Be luvlY!

THANK for visit!
Dilly luv cats, mweah!
Dillt think curly cats be spehly pwinsessy!
¬"

Puglette said...

oh harley, you are so cute acting all flirty for your mommeh. does this make her serve dinner faster?
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Asta said...

Oh Hawley , I was afwaid you wouldn't fit.
I wouldn't mind waking up to you on my plattew, we could play all day
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Debbie said...

how could anyone resist that adorable face, feed him mom!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I bet your supper is on it's way!

Katie said...

You are being very patient Harley! You deserve dinner PLUS treats for that! :D

Anonymous said...

Harley I am shore that if you wate jest long enuff you will git sum food! You shore make the wating part look fun.

Yer pal Dozer

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You are just too silly Harley!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late checking out WW posts, but nonetheless, great photos!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails