Saturday, November 14, 2009

Photo Hunters: Music

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: music. I like music. Many of you already know that I learned to play the toy piano.
Here I am practicing my hardest. But I am still No Good at playing.
This conductor is supposeed to help me practice and get better at playing the toy piano. I am not sure I trust a conductor who does not wear shoes.
Conductor Monkey, I am not amused!


Share/Bookmark

59 Notes for Daisy:

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I would not be amused at the monkey either Daisy!

I would like to hear you play someday!

Teddy Westlife said...

I would not trust that conductor either Daisy! I think maybe you should just make your own music.

eastcoastlife said...

I would love to listen to your music. How would you dress up for that performance? :)

Cat with a Garden said...

The conductor without shoes made mommy snort. We think you're talented Daisy, no matter what they say...

Rebecca said...

I think we need a video of your music, Daisy! The conductor does look a bit suspicious

Forever Foster said...

We are a little bit amused by Conductor Monkey... just saying.
:)

Ann said...

Well from the pictures it sure looks like you know how to tickle the ivories there Daisy.

i beati said...

I love you spirited playing in frame 2 - I'm going away to work today at so many jobs I can't remember - somewhere along the way , i shall picture your playing in my head Sigh

jams o donnell said...

Haha Daisy but you really do have the look of a virtuoso! Happy weekend

gengen said...

Oh that is fun...Happy hunting Daisy.

RJ Flamingo said...

Seems to me that if you keep practicing like that, you will be very good in no time, Daisy. I agree - maybe the monkey conductor isn't such a good idea. Never trust a monkey! :-)

My music post is up, too!

Rich Sands said...

It's lucky you're so much bigger than your monkey conductor. Monkeys who are much bigger than YOU are scary!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Oh Daisy, I bet you're Good. No, I bet you're Fantastic!

Kim, USA said...

That is so cute! Happy weekend!

Hansel said...

smash him daisy SMASH HIM

The Florida Furkids said...

We're not too sure about that Conductor....is he related to Mr Shrill?

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy, Not everbuddy is wonderful at playing the piano but I'm sure you're better than you're admitting. We agree though, that that conductor monkey looks a bit untrustworthy.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We thinks you play good Daisy, we would not trust a barefoot conductor either. ~S,S,C & F

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It can be so hard to find a good teacher, Daisy!

Quilt Works said...

Very funny! Great video!

The Island Cats said...

Haha! That conductor is no help at all!

Hitesh Rawat said...

hmm.....a conductor place...open.....i'm up....\,,,/

Milo and Alfie said...

Practice makes Purrfect, Daisy!

One Cats Nip said...

I'm with ya Daisy! Conductors without shoes..how professional is that?!Just practice practice and you will make perfect cat music!

Unknown said...

You are certainly a very versatile and talented cat, Daisy.
But we agree, beware of barefoot conductors! Take a look at a real musician on Anna's blog. You can see our fiddles too. Wouldn't it be fun if we could play together sometime?

We love you Daisy!
Elisabet (five) and Erik Hermansson (seven) through Anna
P.S.
Sara Cat, Cajsa Cat and Calle Cat are purring "Hello"

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We love your expression in the first photo, Daisy!
~ The Bunch

Dma said...

there are few truisms in life but one i believe in is that you should never trust a conductor with no shoes.

Lin said...

Oh, I think he'd make a good cat toy, Daisy!

Raymond and Busby said...

That shoeless conductor should stop monkeying around.

Maybe Harley can teach him some manners?

Purrs, Busby and Ray

Shaggy and Scout said...

We think that conductor might be one of Mr. Shrill's minions.

Anonymous said...

There is a little rhyme there at the end. Rhyming is music -

L. Alida said...

Finally back to visiting Daisy and Harley! :)
Mr. Monkey does look a bit smug. Just play your own tune Daisy.
Harley is so adorable in his tent. I can't believe he is walking around that canopy at night! I would be scared too. Cats will do what they want when they want though.
I hope you are having a really happy, fun weekend!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your serious face cracks me up

Split Rock Ranch said...

Practice, practice, practice...that's how you get better. I would love to hear you play Daisy - will you be having a recital when you've practiced some more?

Rupert said...

OOOOO....I LOVE music! What fun!

Both my Peoples play their shrieky recorders constantly. People #2 also plays his horn and his harp. Lots of noise at our house!

Yes, I'm BACCCK! Sorry I've been gone so long.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Great photos! All those conductors do anyway is monkey business! Pay them no mind, and improvise instead!!

Happy Photo Hunting! I hope you get a chance to visit my post today at New York Traveler.net. Happy trails!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

sack that conductor he is no good, you will be better on your own.. Hugs GJ x

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

nice piano daisy, i wish i could hear you play it!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Conductor Monkey looks a little bit like Mom's nephew. Pleez do not tell her we said that, though. OK?

We bet you play beautifully, Daisy!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

There is NO end to your talents!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

I am sure you can do it with the help of that monkey!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We think you look as if you are very good at playing the piano Daisy.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Useless hippie conductors!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I like the tummy shot at the top. And I think yoo play better than Nora the Piano Cat.

dawn said...

Being the strong independent type, I think it might take a lot to impress you. Keep up the hard work with your music.

Donna said...

O hai! I think ur noo conduckter is okay. U gots to practice to get better, that's all. I hope u has a concert someday. :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That conductor does not seem very trustworthy! We would love to hear you play.

Sparkle said...

Dump that monkey, Daisy, or use him as a cat toy. You don't need him. Just keep practicing and I'm sure you'll get lots better. Maybe you'll even compose your own tune!

CCL Wendy said...

Very amewsing as always, Daisy! You have such an expressive face, and you are a great actress, even if you music skills are somewhat lacking. And yes, a monkey conductor without shoes seems to lack credibility somehow.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Okay thats crazy that we see ya playing the piano. You sure are talented. The conductor is something else! BOL
Benny & Lily
PS you are like music to our ears

Anonymous said...

No, you're right not to trust that creepy fellow, Daisy!

Lisa + current cat said...

Conductor monkey does not look trustworthy. Maybe he is holding back your improvement.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

You're so talented, Daisy.

Mommie and I thank you for your kind words about Bathsheba.

~Mr. RW Emerson

brokenteepee said...

Do you make a catcaphony Daisy?

Your Daily Cute said...

Clearly you were not amused with him. What a face! I'm sure you can make fabulous music without him, Daisy!

✿A 'n' L✿ said...

The monkey is smaller than you!! Wowww! Can he be trusted??
Oh Daisy, can you teach us how to play ??

Love,
Alex & Lolo.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Keep practicin, Daisy! You may get a gig somewhere...

Maureen said...

Aw, I love the photos of your playing. Now all we need is sound!

Theresa111 said...

Practice your music lessons. Would you like Uncle Joe to send you a CD so you can practice with him?

Related Posts with Thumbnails