Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Can Has YouTube?

I like to play around on the computer and especially to watch YouTube videos. You can learn lots of interesting and fun stuff there!
This is a video I was very, very interested in. Do you ever study videos?

If you can't see the movie, you can click HERE to watch directly on YouTube.
Share/Bookmark

76 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Daisy! That's a woofie!! You should be watching manly mancats (like MEEEEE) or birds or mice!!

Teddy Westlife said...

I have never watched YouTube but I do watch sport on TV.

Jen said...

Too funny - but it appears Daisy may be in danger of developing a bit of a superiority complex...
;o)

Anonymous said...

We don't get to watch YouTube or very many videos at all on the computer because we only have *sigh* dial up internets connection. We live SO far out in the country that DSL isn't available here.

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, you have a long attention span. I liked that you sit and stayed when you were told to.

I don't watch much on the puter or the tv. But, I do have phd in sleepology.

Milo and Alfie said...

Daisy ~ it looked like yoo were really enjoing that video!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We could see that video had your full attention and we were impressed that you sat too when the woofie was told to.

Unknown said...

What did you learn from this? It is one thing to sit and watch in the safety of your dogless home, but what would you do if you met up with a real live dog?
Hope you never have to find out.
Best wishes
Anna

Hitesh Rawat said...

now i'm waiting for the video of you showing off the things you learned....

Angel Simba said...

That is pretty cool, Daisy. I don't pay any attention to anything on a screen. Mom says I am missing a lot.

The Florida Furkids said...

That's a good video! We've never watched woofie videos...maybe it would help Cubby and Clifford??

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Lin said...

Hobbes likes Animal Planet because there are LOTS of fun animals to watch on that channel! The other day, Em and I were watching a scary movie and were laughing because Hobbes was watching the TV too. He got scared when a big dog jumped out and barked, and he took off running. It wasn't even the really scary part of the movie!!!

Dma said...

you know what would be even more interesting than that video? a real dog. you should ask your mom for one.

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow - you is really watching and learning!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a cute video of Daisy watching a video! We did note that she sat before the Woofie did!

The Island Cats said...

Our dad spends a lot of time watching You Tube...us, not so much....

Michelle said...

So cute! Daisy is amazing!

Anonymous said...

You sure do look interested!

Unknown said...

Daisy, we gets ta watch da woofies alla' the time cuz we live with two of 'em. In fact, one of ours looks a little yike da one in you's movie.

arbed and edgar said...

Edgar isn't very good at watching the screen, but sometimes something will catch his attention for a bit. As a matter of fact, he watched part of your video today!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Way to go Daisy, the more you learn the more you can pass on to all of us! We do like to watch TV though!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 says that a lot f her friends seem to spend half their lives watching You Tube and then sending her links... We hadn't seen that one before, though. very "educational!"

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We like the way you taught the big dog how to sit! You have good ear action, too!
~ Malachi

Donna said...

That was so awesum! I felt like I was learnin somefin too! :) It was like bein in college.

Cindy said...

How cute is that!

Anonymous said...

A video of you watching a video - kinda surreal but funny...it would have been even more so if you were watching a video of yourself!

Cory said...

That was fun...I think Grete woofie needs to watch that video so she can learn to jump back like that! I like to watch home movies on the computer and paw at my friends.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love the tilting head of concentration!

Janet said...

Daisy, that was very sweet! I love seeing your little tilted head. And you did sit on command! Very impressive! :-)

Meghann said...

LOL Daisy! I thought you were going to twist your head right around the way you were going! Arwen likes to watch animals on TV and the computer too, though she doesn't twist her head quite so much :)
Hugs,
Meghann and Arwen

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Daisy, You were really studying that video! are you trying to learn how to train Mr. Shrill?

Jans Funny Farm said...

We like to watch videos from YouTube too. There are some on there we aren't even allowed to read the titles, but there are some fun ones. We posted one on a Hawaiian photographer today. Jan lets us watch those kind.

The Oceanside Animals said...

A YouTube video about watching YouTube videos? That's so meta!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we can sit, too! We are particularly excellent at 'Stay', and can do this for extended periods of time, too! tee hee!

Unknown said...

I was just watching an Animal Planet show about cats and saw Daisy's breed. She is gorgeous!

As far as her interest in television, I would restrict her television watching to several hours a day and be concerned if she starts showing an interest in video games. : ) Happy New Year!

loki said...

Daisy, did you learn anything? Sit? Fetch? I think it's more fun watching.
I can sit like a doggy, but Nanny has to give me a treat! My rule!


Loki

Tammy said...

Wow! I'm very impressed at your attention span Daisy! My cat Henry will watch TV with us sometimes - but usually it's only for a few seconds! He likes birds on the screen.

Anonymous said...

Awww! We like how you watch videos with your head tilted to the side. BTW...Kudos on the "sit" command!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Sometimes I study them... especially when I hear cats!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe woo khan watch some of my videos?

I even have some with KHATS in them!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Shaggy and Scout said...

Look at that woofie catering to her persons every wish! Never catch a cat doing that!

Puglette said...

that's very cute! ollie likes to watch tv and videos. his favorite video is watching charlie at her agility trial. he's very calm watching grandma and charlie, but if it's any other animal he growls and barks.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

So what did you learn Daisy?

Anonymous said...

That is a nice table you are sitting on, Daisy. It's a good idea to watch dogs on the computer. Much safer than outside (or worse: inside).

One Cats Nip said...

I prefer to study the bird tv! I've got a video on my blog if you want to check out my favorite bird tv!

Chrissie said...

Was it the woofie or was it that kyoot polka-dot ball? I think it's amazing that you watched it for so long, even tho' there were no treats involved!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You are a smart student of the world, Daisy...that's why you are a good teacher, too!

CCL Wendy said...

Daisy certainly is very attentive! I think she's wondering why the woofie is doing what it's told! Kitties would never do everything they're asked.

Sparkle said...

What I learned from the video: dogs will do anything humans tell them to do, which means we kitties are WAY smarter than dogs 'cause we don't and often we do the exact opposite. Cats Question Authority!

JD at I Do Things said...

You are really watching that dog!

My cats aren't all that interested in learning, I guess. Even when I tried to get Pru to watch a special DVD just for cats, all she wanted to do was run off and be bad.

Split Rock Ranch said...

I like YouTube, too! Thank you for hosting my Entrecard ad today!

brokenteepee said...

Sherpa likes to watch the computer and the TV. For some reason he especially like Brian Williams....hmmmmmm

The Crew said...

Daisy dear, are you planning to go into the dog training business now?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We could do dat too, but we aren't as, um, what's dat word, sycophant, as woofies. We don't do things just to please beans, dey do stuff to please us. ::kwik, hide dis comment, mom's coming - la la la...:: Phew, dat was close.

Ann said...

I never was very good at studying but you look like you are VERY good at it. So what did you learn from that one?

gemmak said...

You look like you are studying very hard Daisy, you must now be a You Tube expert! :o)

Lisa + current cat said...

We love watching you watching! Baby likes videos of foxes jumping the best, and she turns her head alot watching them too. Guess what? Today Jack is Cat of the Day. http://www.catoftheday.com/

Maureen said...

Aw, that was so cute! I know you knew how to sit before the vid, but doing it when the dog did, was just too awesome!

The Kitty Krew said...

We don't have as much attention span as you do Daisy...except when it comes to naps. We can nap for a long long time. ;)

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Team Tabby said...

We can see that you are an excellent student, Daisy!

Mindy, Moe, Bon Bon, Cookie & Mike

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you made us laugh today! You are just so darn cute! Woofies are fun to watch and they have fun tails to play with so maybe you should get one of your own!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are to funny Daisy!
Benny & Lily

Ana Pau said...

Oh that's cute!! =D

Ana Pau said...

Aww that's really cute! I couldn't get my cat(r.i.p.) to watch anything on my PC. Perhaps she thought it was too boring. Srsly, why do humans sit to stare at a computer screen? XD

Junk Drawer Kathy said...

Oh, Daisy! I love you! What a good girl you are, so attentive! And you CAN sit on cue. You make sure your mommeh gives you lots of Temptations for that.

p.s. Thank you for making everyone laugh on my blog today. Pen. You're just too funny!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha~~~
You look so cute looking at the video!!!

SophieKitty said...

I just usually watch TV. But that video looks interesting. From what you learned,maybe you could be the first kitty dog trainer.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daisy~you had a great time watching that. We watched you watch it earlier, but we had no sound.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I can see you put all your attention on that video!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Raymond and Busby said...

That was a good video Daisy. I like to watch some shows on tv, like Cats 101 which is a good show. Raymond prefers to listen to music.

xo Busby

Quill and Greyson said...

That is a fun video, but I like you better to watch.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you know what Yogi Berra says, "You can observe a lot just by watching."

Your Daily Cute said...

That was adorable, Daisy!

Bae Bae said...

It's so cute how you pay so close attention to the youtube clip. :)

~ Bae

Theresa111 said...

Bobby was patting Daisy on the head while he was watching her watch the dog on the video. Too funny.

We love Daisy!

Theresa, Joe and BObby

Mrs Sweetwater said...

that's a very interesting video Daisy. are you planning on training Harley ? I hope you will stop by my page and watch my video so that you will be prepared for 2010; without H1N1. Happy New Year to the Daisy Crew.

Related Posts with Thumbnails