Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Mystery: What am I?

Oh, hi. Did you want to do a Monday Mystery today? Okay, I have one prepared! You must read the riddle and figure out what the thing is. Are you ready?
You tie me up every day, and fill me with nails
Most days you sock me, I swear it never fails!
Trampled underfoot, I don't get no respect
You think I'm stinky, hey, what do you expect?
I have a tongue, but I'll never yell
Once I'm broken-in, we get along very well
What am I?

Once you think you know the answer, please raise your hand nicely.
Or else, you could just SMASH the Answer Button, below!

Share/Bookmark

82 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Hooray I got the answer right! That is a good one Daisy.

Anonymous said...

We got it too, Hurray! That's a fun riddle.

Gadged said...

hai curly cat ,,,,thanks for give your nice smile to me daisy

Luzinha said...

good one, dear! hahahaha!

have a great day you all!

Cats in trees said...

This one was not to difficult, and we don't even wear shoes (would be nice in the rain, though)>

Forever Foster said...

Hooray! We got it:)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yes! We got it too!

Milo and Alfie said...

YAY! We got the answer right!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yayyy! We got it right too.

Anonymous said...

Got it even tho it is way early for me. Cute shirt Daisy - we haven't seen you in "regular" clothes for a while...

Forty Paws said...

We actually got one correct!!!

Luf, Us

Lin said...

Oh, we GOT it!! (me and Hobbes--who just came in from the SNOW!)

The Creek Cats said...

We got it!!! Yay!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Ha ha! Good one Daisy!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i like your jammie top daisy

Romeo the Cat said...

Good one, Daisy! You look very precious today!

SeaThreePeeO said...

YAY! We got it right!

JD at I Do Things said...

Yay! I guessed correctly for once. And then I smashed the Answer Button. I like the way you are posing when you present the answer. You could be a game show hostess!

Jen said...

I got it right! What a great way to start a Monday!

Cory said...

I think that's the first riddle I've got right!!! Woo hoo!

Dma said...

shoe me the money... i'm not sure what that means but i enjoy saying it.

Donna said...

Dat was very funny! I din't know it! :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look very purrty on this Mystery Monday! And we SMASHed that answer button right away! Nice Pink shoes!

Meghann said...

We got it right Daisy, and Arwen and I think you have the prettiest colored eyes in a kitty :)
Have a great Monday!

Laura, Hallie, Cosmo and Nemo said...

Thanks Daisy! I got that one. And you look VERY cute today.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that was an easy one!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The Meezers or Billy said...

that was a good one! it was hard for us 'acuase we doesn't wear shoes

Buggys said...

Yippee! I got it, I got it!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy!!! HI!!!!! We have missed visiting with you! We didn't get this one and had to push the yellow button! You look so cute...as usual! Please tell Harley "Hi!" for uSSSSS!!!

Warm tummy rubs from Mommy!

One Cats Nip said...

Awesome I got it right! You do such fun mysteries daisy!

Janet said...

hahaha Daisy, that is a good one! I love this set of pictures. Very cute top!

Sara Katt said...

For once I guessed the right answer!
Clever riddle, Daisy!
Purrs
Sara Katt

Anonymous said...

We got it too!!! You are super tricky Daisy! And, you look darling in your shirt today!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i no i no i no!!! its my brother tucker rite??? i am always trampling him and he is definitly stinky espeshly just after he has eeten ha ha ok bye

Gemini and Ichiro said...

YEAH!!! I GOT IT!!! YEAH!!!! I almost never get them right away!!!

Liss said...

I got it!

fusslip said...

We got it too, Hurray! That's a fun riddle.

Raymond and Busby said...

Yay! We finally got one of Daisy's Monday Mysteries correct! Thanks Daisy, that was fun.

The Fitness Diva said...

hee hee heeee! I got it! ;)
Good one, Daisy!

Karen & Geard Zemek said...

Yea, I got one right! Thanks for all the clues!

BumbleVee said...

I got it....but, you did give quite a few hints in your little ditty.... hahahha...good Daisy... what a funny kitty...hey.... that rhymes too....

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That was fun! We got it right off!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Woo hoo we got it! That is a good one Daisy!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yay! We guessed right too!
That doesn't happen very often.
Happy Monday!

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

That was a good one Daisy. i enjoyed the pictures of you in your princess tee alot. i got the answer right too which was a plus!

Rattitude said...

Where are YOUR shoes Daisy?

Lisa + current cat said...

We like that little pink shoe. Did you ever wear shoes? Kitties don't like them, except to rub on.

The Crew said...

Oh, oh, oh...I know! It's something we cat's don't wear. It's SHOES, right?!

Your friend
Misty

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We finally got one!!!!! You look very cute in your shirt Daisy!

Sparkle said...

Yay! I got the answer! I'm glad I'm a kitty and don't have to wear shoes. They ARE stinky... and not in a good way.

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

Why Daisy - I never before noticed what long and shapely legs you have. And cute toes! Have you ever considered becoming a ballerina? You could so be the Sugarplum Fairy!

loki said...

Daisy, that was so fun! Do you know what I think??? You should have your own Game Show on TV! You're so good at it. I got the answer right! hehehe...

Loki

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, you look very princessy in that shirt. :)

brokenteepee said...

I got it right! I like your pink boot, Daisy. It's you!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhh! I got it! I got it right for once!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Daisy,
How could we concentrate when you look so stunning in your beautiful shirt!
BOL
Benny & Lily

Ann said...

cute little poem to go with it. I got it right

Daisy Deadhead said...

I thought Daisy might enjoy a little one almost as adorable as she is!

I've only watched it about 5000 times! :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Wooooo hooooo, we guessed shoe! For once we got it right ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Florida Furkids said...

We got it!!! Yippeee!!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi Daisy!

I got the answer even before Glogirly! I guess I must just have shoes on the brain this week. : )

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving us such a nice comment. Glogirly is smiling big today, especially knowing that a fashion savvy curly cat like you approves of her party dress.

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We did not get that one.
Your pictures today are very cute!!
~ The Bunch

Mickey's Musings said...

Yay!! We got that one :)
We like your shiney pink shoes too ;) heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Tooooo easy Daisykins!



shoooz

BeadedTail said...

We got it right Daisy! That was a good one!

Isis said...

oh daisy, i got the answer! and i preferred to SMASH the button!

Theresa111 said...

Daisy,
I love you in your baby doll outfit. You are adorable.

Love,
Theresa

Sweet Purrfections said...

Yay! I got it right. That was fun.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hee hee~~
This is a very good one!!!

Misha said...

Oops, I think I might've smashed the SMASH Button

Sandy Kessler said...

and again with the hard eyes yikes

Your Daily Cute said...

I got it, too! The best part was smashing the button. :)

Quill and Greyson said...

You look so cute on the counter!

WCTs said...

Daisy ... I hope you get paid for all your glamourous modeling. Those harsh lights, fancy costumes & all the treats, oh my. : )

Purrs,
WCTs

meemsnyc said...

Yeah!! We got the answer right!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Pawesome pikhs....

AGAIN!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Alexi said...

YIPPEEEEE! I helped Mombean guess the right answer.

The Island Cats said...

We got it right!! Yay!

Lorenza said...

I got it, Daisy!! hurray!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Daisy...love the Princess shirt, you sure got excited about this mystery.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

We got that one!
--JB

Unknown said...

Daisy's such a cutie....and Harley too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails