Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Playing and Purring

I am still BUSY playing with my FISHING pole toy. I made this MOVIE for you to watch INSTEAD, okay?
Even though I REFUSE to let GO of the toy, I still LOVE to PURR while I am PLAYING!!1!


In case you CANNOT see the video, you can also click HERE to see it on YouTube.

Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

I love the way you purred all through the playing Harley!

I still purr when I put the bitey on dad. I think he prefers it that way.

Sara Katt said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMM
I'm purring to, Harley!
Sara Cat

Sara Katt said...

I mean "too", not "to"!

Parker said...

Now that's a happy boy!

Kathy said...

Boy, Harley, you sure got your motor runnin' there! Sometimes my Lucky does that when he makes the mistake of walking between me and my laptop. I grab him and trap him and give him lots of hugs and kisses. He acts like he hates that, but he purrs the whole time!

The Whiskeratti said...

Harley, you haz a very loud purr!!!!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Harley, in the first picture, it looks like you have a REAL mouse in your mouth!

Hansel said...

harley, your mom is sooo right you do have some serious crazy eyes! we love them and couldn't take our eyes off them!

Christine said...

Harley, you are what I call "Very Highly Motorized"! Our Little Mitty purrs like that, too.

i beati said...

i akways love to hear this makes me feel they are so happy and glad to be here. My black and white super sick this week.sandy

SeaThreePeeO said...

Great video, we love your purr, oh and the crazy eyes!

The Creek Cats said...

Harley, you're one silly boy! Love this video!

Cindy said...

I can't believed you purred all that time with a mousie. Were you drooling? Oh no, that is just for dogs! You are so precious.
cindy

Terri said...

Thanks for the movie.

Lin said...

No, no, no, Harley! You aren't supposed to purr while you are hunting! LOVE those wacky eyes!!

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Harley, you so CRAZY!

My little Pru purrs when she's mad. You're not mad, are you?

Angel Simba said...

Harley, you are a character! Without hearing the purring, it looks like you are viciously attacking the toy. Now we know the truth! You are trying to LOVE it to death.

Forever Foster said...

That was very cute, Harley:)

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL we loved hearing you purr! We also laffed at the Crazy Eyes!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

facingthetrend said...

HAHAHA!! I loved that! How your mommy managed not to LOL the whole time I will never know!

Dma said...

you are a mighty handsome boy, harley.

Marg said...

Harley, our brother Spitters purrs like that all the time. Good job hanging on to that toy. You do love that toy. Great video.

Donna said...

Wow! U are very brave and strong! :)

Kimberly said...

Marley you are so cute!

Meghann said...

What a happy cat! I'm glad you get to play with mommy, and I'm glad you are so happy you purr :)

Anonymous said...

Harley, are you the fishermancat or the FISH? hahahaha!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that's good purring harley!!!

smiles, auntie bee
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

One Cats Nip said...

Oh Harley your so cute! I love your facial expressions and that motor boat you keep in your body!

CCL Wendy said...

Harley, you made me laugh out loud! There's something about your eyes -- the concentration in them. You actually remind me more of a dog than a cat! You're like a dog with a bone with that thing -- you just won't let go!

Silly, Harley!

Anonymous said...

Wow Harley your purr is as big as you are! My kitties have a toy like that, I have to hide it because they will stop at nothing to get at it after I have finished playing with them...I love your big crazy eyes!

Milo and Alfie said...

Harley,
we LOVE your video! Purrs.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Purring while playing is very important! Then they know you are content while you play!

Anonymous said...

Harley you are now a CATfish! MOL! The crazy eyes were fantastic and you have such a cute purr too!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww.... I loved the crazy eyes on that sweet purr-baby...

Buggys said...

When I first saw the picture I thought that was a real mouse!

Nofuratu said...

Harley, I think your purring was about 400 RPM....that must be a world record! You must practice purring a lot to keep your purrer in such good shape!

Puglette said...

oh harley, you are such a sweet boy. i loved hearing you purr!! and the look on your face is purrfect!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Raymond and Busby said...

Okay, Harley does look a bit crazy in that video, but what we especially loved was you could see the shadow of his tail which was thrashing back and forth with excitement! we love Harley!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Awww, so cute -- I love purrs!

jenianddean said...

Harley, you are super cute with your purr. Huggy Bear has a very low growl when he holds a toy in his mouth like that. I loved seeing the shadow of your tail swishing around, too. No denying your happiness. Also, I loved Daisy's Princess t-shirt from Monday.
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

Harley, you have just gone plain nuts for that fishin' pole!

Sparkle said...

Harley, you're a wildcat and VERY fierce hunter - not only do you kill your toy, you purr while you're doing it!

Tammy said...

Oh that is too awesome!

My Luna girl (who is in a new home) purred like that! I love it!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey Harley my furiend! Youza doing the Catch & Release really well!

Southbaygirl said...

harley you are a purring machine! wow! Very impressed that you didn't drop your toy!

purrs
kodak, 3 perf and blossom

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Cute video! hee hee, that is Armani's favorite toy!
--JB

Amy & the house of cats said...

Harley that looks like a super fun toy - what a cute video too!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Wowee Harley, you have one heck of a motor!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Crew said...

You're quite talented, Harley. Imagine...being able to purr and hold onto your toy at the same time!!
And such determination, even while you were being reeled in. Bravo!! (clapclapclapclapclap)

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

Crazy Eyes!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's quite a purr, Harley! I love to purr too!

Yuu-Chan

Christopher said...

I love you an Daisy! I missed you when I was offline an I'm so glad Ima back on!
Oh my I gotta card with Daisy on it in a hula skirt! I never knew she had a real card...you an her are so famous!!

~Christopher

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Harley, you are the silliest kitty we know on the CB! Mom was laughing at you until her eyes were leaking.

LZ said...

Aww Harley, I am just like you! I purr all of the time while I'm playing.

Kaze

brokenteepee said...

You are a purrrrfectly good fisherman aren't you Harley?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Looks like you are having a great time Harley!!!! Can't wait to hear this at home and hear you purr!

BumbleVee said...

hahah... that was funny Harley..... and those are kinda crazy eyes alright! I can see you love your fishing toy for sure...

Liss said...

you have a nice pur

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Brilliant.. I loved hearing your purrr.. Hugs GJ xx

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley, wow, you are a wildboy!
I love your purrring that means you are winning

love Prinn

Stephanie said...

Purr and play!!! So cute!

Misha said...

Good multi-tasking there, Harley!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

get your motor running, head out on the highway, looking for adventure in what ever comes our way Yup, yoo gothcur motor runnin' fur sure. Dem eyes is almost scairy!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Harley you are a purr machine.

purrs
Abby

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have a big purr Harley. We could see by your eyes that you wouldn't let your mousie go.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Looks like mommy caught herself a Harley!
You are so darn cute!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Lovely purr, Harley.

Quasi said...

Our female thinks this is really cute. But Harley, your nose got really pink there -- that may be a sign of high cat blood pressure, and you may want to get that checked out and then lay off the table salt.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah you are absulotely cute, Harley!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We enjoyed your purrs!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Daisy...we loved your purrrrrfect video
Benny & Lily

The Kitty Krew said...

Wow, you're so funny, Harley, holding on to that toy instead of letting go to play with it again and again! Nice purring motor!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Lisa + current cat said...

You have a really loud purr. And we love your "wild eyes". You show that toys who's boss!

BeadedTail said...

That was fun listening to you purr and watching your crazy eyes while you play Harley! You're quite a catch!

Luigi | UPrinting.com said...

I also thought it was a real mouse. Another entertainment from you again Harley. Hehe

SophieKitty said...

Harley, you're such a happy kitty! You play hard and nap hard.

The Fitness Diva said...

OMG, my cat loved this video! She was sitting on my lap when I played it, and for once really paid attention to what was going on on the computer screen.
I ended up playing it for her 3 times! lol!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I loved the KHRAZY eyes!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

✿A 'n' L✿ said...

Hear the way you purr, looks like you have a lot of FUN!
And..
We love the look of your eyes. You make us smile, Harley!

Love,
A&L

Lorenza said...

Yes, crazy eyes!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Quill and Greyson said...

It looks very fun!

Cory said...

Your eyes made us laugh...and your purr made us purrr!!

Your Daily Cute said...

What a loud purrer you are, Harley! You love that cat dancer!

The Island Cats said...

Harley! You are a purring machine!

edda said...

what an excellent motor!

catsynth said...

Harley definitely likes that toy. And he has a really loud, rumbly purr.

Did you guys hear the recording of Luna's purr I made this weekend? :)

Unknown said...

Harley you are just hysterical. Surely that cross-eyed look scared the mouse into total submission.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

What a big purr you have.
We are still voting for you!
~ Noah and Miss Emily

Henry (aka Quadpawd) said...

OMC! Harley, my mom was watching your video, and when I heard you purr I had to run over to the puter and check it out! Isn't playtime da best?! Glad to see another kitty take it soooo seriously. MOL
Oh, and say hi to Daisy for me, k?!

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

Gheez, you're cute, Harley. Purring while you're playing. You are talented (and adorable!).

Uncle Bobby said...

Hey Harley!

That's the bestest purrzzzz I has ever heiord!

Love,

Uncle Bobby

Related Posts with Thumbnails