Saturday, December 5, 2009

Photo Hunters: Curved

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: curved. This is a very good theme for cats! Here you can see my curved and curly whiskers and my curved teeths. Do my fangs remind you of a saber-toothed tiger? I thought so.
Next I would like to display my curved clawrs! I like them to be sharp so they can poke holes in stuff. Do not worry, I do not make bloods come out. Except by mistake.
I can make my back curve all up, too. See? I can lick my own belleh-button!


Share/Bookmark

54 Notes for Daisy:

Karen Jo said...

You have some nice curves, Daisy. Grin.

Milo and Alfie said...

Yoo are curvy and cute, Daisy! Have a great weekend. Smoochies.

Misha said...

Curvy and curly? You can do it all, Daisy!

gemmak said...

You have some very beautiful curved bits Dasiy and we all know you only make bloods by mistake ;)

Chubskulit Rose said...

What a big yawn lol.

Please take a peek on my share of CURVED.

Maddie said...

Aww!! These cats are so adorable! :)

Rebecca said...

I especially like those curved fangs! They are good for The Bitey, no?

Teddy Westlife said...

You are just full of curves Daisy.

Marg said...

You do have beautiful curvy whiskers Daisy. And those tiger teeth are really scary. YIKES. Those kitties that need a home are very cute. Hope they find their forever home.

Sandy Kessler said...

Daisy you have some happening claws there girl !! wow !!

Angel Simba said...

I especially like the picture where you are licking you own belly button! You have many good shots to demonstrate "curved".

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You did remind us of a saber toothed tiger Daisy. We were very scared till we realized it was you. ~S,S,C & F

Cat with a Garden said...

We agree on the nice curves!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have impressive claws and fangs Daisy. We wouldn't want to upset you. I lick my tummy too, but I do it too much because I have licked all the fur away.
Flynn.

RJ Flamingo said...

You're right - "Curved" is an excellent theme for cats. Also, cookies. :-)

Well done, showing off your curves!

JD at I Do Things said...

Wow, Daisy, you really ARE a Curly Cat.

Those fangs and clawrs are quite ferocious. I'm glad the blood happens only by accident.

Anonymous said...

What a perfect them for you Daisy!

Lin said...

Can you see your belleh button, Daisy? Grace has a little bald spot where hers is!

Kim, USA said...

Hahaha love those kitty yawn...so cute. Happy weekend!


My PhotoHunt

The Florida Furkids said...

All excellent Curves!!


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Ann said...

Great curves. That first picture had me worried for a second.

Neon said...

hi, this is hollybirdy's boss! please visit my blog, http://wildheartwarriorcat.blogspot.com/

Forever Foster said...

The picture of you licking your bellybutton made us laugh a lot. That's a super skill!:)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We oe your curves/

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

dear daisy, i can't lick my own belleh button. and neither can sarge. not even close! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Dma said...

don't slap me when i say this, but you have nice curves.

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy, we find your whiskers to be exquisitely curvy.

Anonymous said...

A lovely curly cat, has to have the best curves of course!
xxx
The Mission-Impawsible Family

Cindy said...

You can do it all. Daisy. Although, the fangs remind me of a vampire on Dark Shadows from years ago. Kisses

Donna said...

O hai! Ur teefs is very scairy. But in a cute way, like u ar Dracyoola in a moovie. :)

Buggys said...

Nice curved claws. I remember how my cat used to destroy things with those curvy claws!

Your Daily Cute said...

Daisy the curvy cat!

I love your whiskers!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Nice curly curvy whiskers!

My Curved photos are up. I hope you get some time to visit me! Have a wonderful weekend.

Mrs. Mecomber
New York Traveler.net

Shaggy and Scout said...

Great curves Sabretooth Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Girls are supposed to be curvy :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We like licking our own belly buttons but our mom never lets our claws get curvy and pointy like yoors. She walks around every other Saturday wif da clipper in her pocket!

Cory said...

Those whiskers make us smile!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Great photo hunting Daisy, you're one very talented Ladycat!

The Fitness Diva said...

You are quite something, girl!
Work those curves! ;)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think curved was a good photo hunt for a curly cat like you!!!

Sparkle said...

Of course Daisy the CURLY Cat would have all sorts of curves! My favorite is the one where you show your claws. We kitties are fun, but humans need to remember always that we are FIERCE HUNTERS!

brokenteepee said...

Maybe you should be Daisy the Curvy Cat, eh?

Theresa111 said...

Time to clip your nails and get a pawdicure.

WE HAVE NEW SNOW! COME AND LOOK!

Lorenza said...

Those are curves!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Skeezix the Cat said...

Boy, I need to ketch my breths after that last foto!

Unknown said...

What curvy teeth, whiskers and claws! All curly, curved and cute!
Anna

Black Cat said...

You are very curvaceous Daisy dear! :)xxx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khurvyyyyyyyyyyy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

We love your examples of curves Daisy! That first picture is awesome.

The Oceanside Animals said...

That last position looks quite conducive to a thorough lint-inspection!

Lisa + current cat said...

Our favorite is your curly whiskers.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You sure do haf wild whiskers!

Jason said...

I like your site, it's very funny. I have a humor blog as well and I'd like to exchange links with you. We need to spread some traffic around.

Jason
HilariousHeadlines.com/talk

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are very flexable~
From whiskers to your bones!
Great curve lines!

Related Posts with Thumbnails