Thursday, January 14, 2010

How Does THAT Work?

This week, I have been THINKING real HARD about how the TEEVEE works! And GUESS WHAT? I have figured it OUT!
You MIGHT think that all the teevee people are INSIDE the SCREEN. This is INCORRECT. I already LOOKED there.
SEE? All the ACTORS go to WORK in a big building. Then, they WAIT to see if ANYONE wants to WATCH them on the TEEVEE.
Then you CHOOSE who you want to WATCH on the TEEVEE by pressing the correct BUTTON on the REMOTE CONTROL. This sends a SIGNAL to the ACTORS that it is their turn to be on TEEVEE!
FRED and BARNEY got Daisy's signal with no PROBLEMS!
FINALLY, the correct ACTORS are on the TEEVEE so you can watch and LAUGH and have fun!

Share/Bookmark

66 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh, so THAT'S how the TV works. I had no idea.

Christine said...

My kittehs always thought there were little people inside the TV And little birds and mice and bugs, too, when I play their special Mewvies for them. Now they know better!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a teevee, Harley! Now I will know all about it thanks to you! I think that is how the computer works. I watch that all the time!

Anonymous said...

You're so clever Harley! And since Alice loves to watch TV, she say's she's glad to know how it works.

Marg said...

Harley you are just the best detective. We sure are glad to learn how the TeeVee works. We watch all the time but our Mom is mean and won't let us watch what we want to. We have to watch her silly programs. Nice job Harley.

Forever Foster said...

We didn't know Daisy is the same height as Fred! Harley, you are a very good investigator.

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow! We had no idea. TY for explaining it all so well, Harley.

Unknown said...

Harley you just get smarter every day. But, does this mean that the squirrels and birds I attack on the teevee are not really there?

Nyanko said...

Oh, Flintstones!
I love it!
It reminds me of my cave days...(by Tamasaburo)

Cindy said...

I didn't know that, thanks for letting us know.

Jaffer said...

My goodness Harley - I had absolutely no idea !
You are so clever !

The Florida Furkids said...

Thanks for 'splaining that to us. We always wondered how a teevee works.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow! We never knew! We thought the peoples lived in the box that sits under the teevee.

Maureen said...

Yabba Dabba Doo! I love the Flintstones! Thank you Harley, very informative indeed!

Sarge Charlie said...

I like fred and barney, can I join you.......

Craig & Caroline Hind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig & Caroline Hind said...

It's a good thing that the actors are not inside the teevee. My teevee is a big fat box that has lots of room for actors, but your teevee is very thin and all your actors would have to be very thin, or not have much room to move around. Mr Shrill could probably fit in there though. (I miss him)

It makes a lot more sense that the actors all wait in the big building, although I still do not understand how they get down that little wire into the teevee when you ask for them.

I will have to investigate that myself.

Bye!
Mumble.

Milo and Alfie said...

Well that explains it then! Fanks. Harley, have yoo ever been on TeeVee?

Buggys said...

Exactly! you two are brilliant.

The Kitty Krew said...

Harley, we don't know how you do it. You are so smart to figure these things out!!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Anonymous said...

Makes sense to me... Can't wait to hear how a light bulb works...

Dma said...

then how do you explain how often i'll get stuck watching actors i don't want to see ever again?

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Thanks for enlightening me! Now can you please explain how computers work?

Cory said...

I'm wondering now if they get to eat lots of good food while they are waiting for your signal...

Lynda Lehmann said...

I think ALL our pets are smarter than we generally like to think they are! :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Thank you for elucidating that mystery, Harley. We always wondered...

Split Rock Ranch said...

Wow...I had NO idea. Thanks for clearing that up Harley!

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, you are super smart. And we love the Flintstones. Today's post made us very happy!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are very smart Harley. I did not know that. We listen to Pandora here on our tv and they have a very good orchestra that plays pretty good jazz every day

i beati said...

clever kitties-- the picture is Korean soldier training in the snow -notice face covered.

One Cats Nip said...

Wow your so smart Harley! Oh and I always knew daisy had good taste

A few Good Cats said...

We never would have thought of that, Harley! That's (as they say) incredible!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley you are very smart.. now what about the birds on the television? How do I get to them?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Thank you for explaining that to us Harley. When our Beans used to have the old TV that we could sleep on top, we think all the actors were in there, even though it must have been a bit squashed.We didn't know how they did it in the TV that's too thin to even sit on.

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S how it works?!? Thanx guys! BTW...Mom gives B~I~G kudos for diggin' The Flintstones!

Hoshi said...

I see, that's how the TV works!!! Wow, I didn't know about that! Thanks!!!

Nomi said...

You mean they just hang around waiting? Gee, that must be very boring. I don't think I want to be an actor.

Jen said...

I always thought they were inside the tv. They could fit because they went through the machine in Willy Wonka's factory that made them all really small. Thanks for clearing that up. Could you explain it to the dog in simpler terms? He still barks at the tv.

Anonymous said...

That's a big tv - I bet it can hold a lot of people...

Puglette said...

that is so interesting! i will tell ollie about this. he barks at the people, birds, dogs, horses...well, anything on the tv! ollie doesn't like the latest safeway commercials. the music sounds like a doorbell!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Sparkle said...

Okay, so that's how humans get on the TV, but what about the birds and squirrels on the special TV show that my human lets me watch sometimes? Do they have to go through the same thing?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Harley, yoor really smart! Now we know how da teevee works. Dat must be what dem shiney silver things do when mom puts dem in da drawer...signal da actors to do our favorite cartoons!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley, You are brilliant, thank you for letting us know. I love the Flintstones too :)

jenianddean said...

Now that explains a lot!
--Jasper

BeadedTail said...

Wow! You solved a mystery for us Harley! We thought little bitty people were inside the box but now we know how they really got there!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow, that makes so much sense now! Thanks for telling us all about it Harley!!

Luzinha said...

dear, how clever! well done!

have a great afternoon, dear!

tell your mommie and Daisy that I sent a kiss!

all the best!

Ann said...

Ok, I'll buy that explanation...lol

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I think you have found the answer for sure. Thanks for sharing that.. Hugs GJ x

brokenteepee said...

Harley, you should be President. You could solve all the problems in the world.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Thanks Harley!
We've always felt that thing is so mysterious, but your explanation made it easy!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
We wondered all about that. Thank you for explaining it!

purrs
Abby

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think you are right again harley!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

The Island Cats said...

So that's how it works!! We had no idea....

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Does that mean we need Daisy here if we want tv?? YIPPEE!!! Daisy is BOOTIFUL!!

loki said...

Harley, I had no idea...but I wish you're on teevee because you're funnier and smarter than those human actors. Please can you sign my t-shirt????

Loki

Donna said...

I like to press the buttons on the catroller. It makes the stations go soop-soop-soop.

Lorenza said...

Wow!
Now I know!
Thanks for telling us!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

OMC! That is hilarious! Hahahaha!

Pee Ess: We didn't do a post today, we're just visiting!

CCL Wendy said...

Well, I can't argue with that, Harley! You've finally got it right (actually I'm just tired of telling you to get Daisy to explain it).

Have a great time watching your show!

SophieKitty said...

Thanks for explaining that, Harley. Now, I'm wondering what happens when I channel surf?

Mrs Sweetwater said...

flintstones meet the flintstones they're the modern stone age family.

I looooooooooovee the flintstones too.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

So no matter what time I want to watch them, all I got to do is sent the signal by the button on the remote? Cool!

Bae Bae said...

So that's how the TV works..
Now I know. :)

~ Bae

The Oceanside Animals said...

Technology is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Daisy....that's brilliant!

Related Posts with Thumbnails