Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I SAID I Wanted a JELLY-FILLED donut!

ps: Thanks to Maria and Kaia for the catnip donut, which we actually really love!


Share/Bookmark

74 Notes for Daisy:

Christine said...

Poor Harley! Not the noms you were looking for!

lovcats said...

Hmmm I love donuts! ^^

Anonymous said...

Harley, i'll trade you lemon cake for your Pink doughnut!

Anonymous said...

Harley, you're so funny! What a great action shot.

Teddy Westlife said...

Jelly? You have doughnuts with jelly in them?

Unknown said...

You like that one better Harley. The jelly-filled can be really really messy.

Parker said...

"Doh!"

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy loves doughnuts. ~AFSS

The Florida Furkids said...

Nom nom nom!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Hansel said...

Harley, that is just rude. giving you a fake doughnut!

The Island Cats said...

They were out of jelly-filled...you gotta have a frosted one!

Maggie May said...

MOL! This is such a funny picture, Harley!

Marg said...

Harley, your eyes are just wonderful in that picture. Hope you finally got your jelly filled donut although we didn't know that kitties ate donuts. We will have to discuss that with our Mom. We might have to taste a donut.

Donna said...

That is one of dem stealth donuts. It pretends to be a donut, but it isn't. Plz to be careful. Real donuts are skwishy and taste like icing.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Service just isn't what it used to be!

Kathy said...

Hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle, Harley. But you should still eat that one because a donut is a terrible thing to waste.

The Monkeys said...

That looks like a very tasty toy, Harley!

PussDaddy said...

Poor Harley, that does look kind of dry.

PussDaddy

Cory said...

But catnip donuts are good too Harley! Maybe tomorrow mom will get you the flavor you want.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Not only do you both have the cutest clothes, you got the cutest catnip toys, too!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Mom loves donuts! But the kind you have can be better than the messy jelly ones, Harley.

Maria said...

You know Harley, Jelly will just get all over your furs and make you all sticky!

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, no. I hate it when I don't get the kind of donut I like. And that donut has a distressingly small amount of frosting. Put it back, Harley. It doesn't matter if it has teeth marks in it.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

A catnip filled donut is MUCH better than a jelly filled donut.
Flynn

vickie said...

Trust me Daisy ... the catnip donut is BETTER! hehe

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh me too! with that white stuff on the outside!

smiles, auntie bee
xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Unknown said...

Harley, you is just so funny☺ You should enter Mango's Mango-minster contest (link on our bloggy). We think you are a paw-in for a win!

Dma said...

well i'll take the one you have then... it looks good enough for me.

Sarge Charlie said...

Harley, you are too funny

i beati said...

oh no at first I thought it was real what kind of camera captures these candid times?? sandy

Noner said...

Do they sell Catnip Doughnuts at the Krispie Kreme?

Anonymous said...

I hear ya - We had delicious bakery jelly donuts yesterday. Mmmmmm- super good.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Donuts! that one looks really good.

catsynth said...

Very cute. I want to recaption this "I AM a Jelly Donut" :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Holy Moly Harley!
A catnip doughnut!
That totally rocks!

Rebecca said...

Maybe it's catnip-filled! That would be even better!

SeaThreePeeO said...

WOW! That is sooooooooo cool. Where did you get that?

Milo and Alfie said...

Well yoo can't eat it BUT it does look fun!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Harley, that donut looks pretty enticing even though it's go a hole in the middle instead of jelly.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Jelly ... stuffie fluff ... same difference.

Hoshi said...

yum yum yum....
I think I can have dozen of those : )

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Still--you got your own donut and that's pretty cool!!!

Rusty said...

I like glazed donuts, like Krispy Cremes. Yummy!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Oh My ... Donut. Mmmmmm Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mmmm....donuts!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That one has pink frosting....it must have been meant for Daisy. We bet your jelly filled is there somewhere.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I prefer catnip myself but Chester said he would like a jelly filled donut.
--JB

Meadow said...

mmmmm....doooughnut....

Lisa Kolosey said...

Jelly no, catnip yes...haven't you learned anything from your Mommy?
~Lisa Co9T

Sparkle said...

My human doesn't like the ones with the pink icing either.

CCL Wendy said...

Harley, you make the greatest faces no matter what you're doing. Enjoy your donut, dear!

Max said...

Dood...DONUT!!!! I don't care what they're filled with, they're just AWESOME!

Baby Patches said...

OMC! A catnip donut! I has to gets one MOL hehehe

Dat is pawsome, sorry you didn't gets your Jelly filled Harley.

Purrrrrrrrrrrs

Ann said...

Oh Harley I wish I would have known, I would have brought you one home from work. I could have made a special one just for you :)

brokenteepee said...

A catnip doughnut?! What a great cat nip!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Harley you look so excited about that donut!!

L. Alida said...

Harley, you have such an expressive face! So cute!
I have been thinking about how uncomfortable you all must be with this cold snap you are having down there. I hope you get your nice warm Florida sunshiny weather back soon. Oh, when you do send some up this way. :)
Hugs,
Lorianna

loki said...

Harley, you're suppose to share your jelly-filled donut with all of us.
Now you're making me hungry!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Did you send it back Harley?

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That picture is brilliant.. Hugs GJ xx

Anonymous said...

A donut is a great shape for a toy, brilliant!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley you look like your enjoyin your nip filled donut!

purr
Abby

Sónia Mendes said...

Oh, I want one of those too...

Feline kisses from Gotchi

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I like that new toy. I do not know if I would love it though. Nothing is better than my mousies -- so far.

bonkbonk bonk

The Kitty Krew said...

Wow! That is a BIG donut, Harley!!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Catherine on Eastlake said...

OH my gosh... that is SO cute!

My kitties would LOVE a donut... where can I get one?

-C

SophieKitty said...

Mmmmmm donuts!

Maureen said...

My you look hungreeee there Harley!

Anonymous said...

Don't we all!

Your Daily Cute said...

Well it certainly looks delicious!

Two French Bulldogs said...

scream louder Harley...
Benny & Lily

meemsnyc said...

Yummy! Donuts!

Bae Bae said...

Woh... was it yummy?

~ Bae

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Our daddy looks a bit the same when he gets a donut...

Related Posts with Thumbnails