Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Mystery: Solve the Riddle!

Today's Monday Mystery is a riddle for you to solve! Are you ready? Here's the riddle:

What is deaf, dumb, and blind, but always tells the truth?
You might think the answer is Harley, but you would be incorrect. On account of Harley tells lies sometimes.
You had best put some more thought into the answer.
Have you figured it out yet? Press the Answer Button to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

I did not think the answer was Harley but I didn't guess the right answer either.

Bae Bae said...

Oh.. that is a really cool riddle..
I didn't think of that..

~ Bae

Milo and Alfie said...

We didn't guess that one!

Surely Harley doesn't tell lies ~ he's such a sweet boy? Maybe her just exsajerates, or gets confused!

Ann said...

Good one Daisy. I didn't know the answer I had to look.

i beati said...

I missed it but did see 3 Daisies and that's not bad!! sandy

gemmak said...

Heh..I like that! Does Harley really tell some lies Daisy or does he just get a little bit confuseds sometimes? ;)

Forever Foster said...

Hahahaha! You're a cheeky ladycat, Daisy:)

Jen said...

*LAUGH* This is true... unfortunately, mine seems to be a tad too honest sometimes (it flat out hurts my feelings, especially early in the morning ;o)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We thinks mirrors lie too. They say Mommy is old and getting fat. We hopes they are wrong or she will start cooking "healthy" low fat food again. ~A,F,S,S

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We didn't get it, and we're not so sure about the answer, but won't say anything because we don't want to spoil it for anyone else.....

The WriggleButts said...

Fury funny!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We did not get da right answer but were shocked to learn dat Harley tells lies.

The Creek Cats said...

Oh that was a good one!!!

fetus said...

hahaha!!! harley who's that in the mirror? is that the true you? :)

Cindy said...

I didn't guess the answer. But I didn't think it was Harley.
cindy

Rosemary B❤️ said...

haha I think you made mommmie laff a lot.
She said ha ha ha ha ha ha

I never would have guessed this one.
I had to peek at the answer.
We just rolled out of bed and I have only had one bowl of meat glop.

happy day

Marg said...

This Mommy laughed a lot. Great to start the day with a good laugh. That was a good riddle, and we have to tell the truth, we did not know the answer. Good job Daisy.

Donna said...

Wow! That was very interesting. I din't kno it on the first try. It was funny. :)

Angel Simba said...

Looks like you stumped us all with this riddle. I had to peek at the answer too.

lovcats said...

lol ^^

Sarge Charlie said...

good one daisy, you are a smart woman cat........

Unknown said...

Very, very good riddle! I could not think of it! Clever Daisy. Excellent photos too, sharp focus, well-composed and a beautiful photo-model!. I especially like the last shot that shows the answer.
Best wishes,
Anna

JD at I Do Things said...

Hmmm. I didn't put enough thought into it, I guess. I hit the answer button immediately.

Good mystery, Daisy!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Well, we got this one wrong as we thought the answer was a clock!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Now that was funny Daisy...but so true!

The Fitness Diva said...

Good one, Daisy! And, yes, the mirror does not lie!!! ;D

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you stumped me that time daisy!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

pee ess: stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Totally got me on this one!

Cory said...

We didn't guess Harley...but we didn't guess mirror either. Maybe mom needs more coffee and I need a bit of nip.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I didn't get it,
this is a very clever one!!!

By the way,
Happy New Year my dearest curly lady friend!

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. Did I really just say that? I had no idea what the answer was. Loved the button!

Split Rock Ranch said...

Ha - I got it! I wish my mirror would lie to me now and then. That goes for my bathroom scale, too!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay dont wurry that harley tels lies i hav herd that sum lies are troo as in the faymus dokyoomentry calld lies wot ar troo starring the governator!!! ok bye

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You stumped us good today!

Raymond and Busby said...

We didn't get today's riddle right. Good one Daisy!

Dma said...

man that was hard. that made my head hurt.

Anonymous said...

that one slipped right past me. Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

MOL!!! Happy 2010~!!!

Puglette said...

geesh! you got me! i could not think of the answer. i hope this does not reflect poorly on me.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

brokenteepee said...

Ain't that the truth!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh we never would have gotten that one!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You challenged us on that one Daisy!
Nope, we didn't get it!

Amy & the house of cats said...

That was a hard one Daisy! But it was a good one too!

Luzinha said...

oh, yes, it does!
good one, Daisy!

have a great day! kisses for mommie and Harley!

Buggys said...

Goog one! I'm going to share that one with my grandaughter.

Joanne Olivieri said...

That was a good one Daisy, I never would have thought of it :)

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Good one Daisy. I love the picture of you in "the thinker" pose!

Sparkle said...

The mirror NEVER lies?!?! Then there really IS another cat living here that looks just like me!

Your Daily Cute said...

I sure didn't get that one either! I'm sure Harley doesn't tell lies... maybe sometimes he's just confused.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy! What a great riddle! And seeing your beautiful self makes it all the better!!!

Meadow said...

We still think the mirrors around here are lying.....seriously! :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That's a good one Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Are you SURE it is not Harley? Rats!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You had us on that one Daisy. We had to look at the answer.

Mickey's Musings said...

YAY!!!! WE guessed it :) We had to think a bit hard too,but it didn't hurt ;)
We laughed when you said it was not Harley hahahahahaha
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Anonymous said...

We didn't get it! We had to peek...that was a hard one Daisy.

Anonymous said...

You've stumped us again, Daisy! Good grief!

Anonymous said...

Good riddle Daisy..we didn't get the right answer tho!

The Meezers or Billy said...

great riddle Daisy!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That one was tough today, Daisy. I didn't get it.

Max said...

Another one I didn't get...

The Island Cats said...

That was a good riddle, Daisy. We didn't know the answer. And we can't believe Harley tells lies sometimes. ;-)

SophieKitty said...

I didn't get it right, but your comment about Harley was funny.

GLOGIRLY said...

I was totally thinking Harley until I saw Glogirly in the bathroom spending waaaay too much time in front of the mirror. She's always hogging it.

Thanks for the cool riddle!

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Black Cat said...

Duhr, I didn't get it. I thought, The Bible, but sort of knew that wasn't the answer. Good one! :)xxx

Quill and Greyson said...

Good one Daisy!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I did not get the answer... but it is soooo true!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Angel said...

:P That's so cute.. I got the right answer! High five Harley!

Maureen said...

Ha! You got me again Daisy!

Lola said...

I just got 2 new kittens and their favorite spot to sleep is right next to the floor vents where the heat comes up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails