Tuesday, January 5, 2010

No Touching!

Ah, this is very relaxing to enjoy the heat from the dishwasher.
Harley? You aren't touching me, are you?
I feel your PAW on my back!
Harley! Now you have ruined my good time.

Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

Christine said...

MAWM!!! He TOUCHED me! Make him STOP!

I hear that it is very cold in Florida these days. Try to stay warm, and Harley, quit touching your big sister!

Poppy Q said...

That looks a great resting place, even if your big little brother keeps touching you.

Smooches

Teddy Westlife said...

Little brothers. Pffft!

Ann said...

LOL that reminds me of 2 cousins I have who play the "mom, he's touching me" routine even to this day

Skeezix the Cat said...

OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC OMC

TWO tummy fotos? I think my urjes are gonna eet me all up!

Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean Daisy! Alice touches me all the time and then I have to Whapp her!

Leigh-Ann said...

I have a couple of cats who insist on lying on the top of the stove while the oven is on. The oven can be set to 450 degrees and the top just scorching, but the cats seem to love it. I don't love it, and I shoo them off whenever I catch them there, but I can't be in the kitchen constantly. That fur must provide some incredible insulation!

Marg said...

Good for you to find a nice warm place to relax. Harley, Daisy does not want to be touched. Bet you would get miffed if she touched you. You two and mommeh have a great day.

Cat with a Garden said...

Oh my, we can't help it, we think you are cute together. Happy New Year to your whole family!

gemmak said...

Lol...brothers can be so annoying can't they Daisy! ;)

Parker said...

I know how you feel Daisy!

Luzinha said...

hehe... a very good place to take a nap, doesn't it?

have a great day you all!

Forever Foster said...

Personal space, Harley. PERSONAL SPACE!!!!!!

The Whiskeratti said...

We don't think he meant to upset you, Daisy.

Angel Simba said...

Harley is showing how much he loves you, Daisy. But I know, it can still be annoying to have your space invaded.

Hansel said...

oh harley gosh why did you have to go ruin the moment?

The Florida Furkids said...

We think Harley just wanted to make sure you were warm and cozy enough.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Jemma Chihuahua said...

I'm sorry Harley ruined your good time. Boysss. I have this SAME relationship with Tofu, hrmph. Harley, you should be best friends with Tofu!

Pandafur said...

Dat Harley do same things Mr Boots duz, wat iz up wiv boy cats anyway?

Maggie May said...

You two are so cute laying up there together!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

But Harley is oblivious! Hee! Hee!

i beati said...

ug oh I saw a hard look !!! sandy

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley looks very relaxed. We're sure he isn't touching you on purpose Daisy. He's probably dreaming about his cat dancer or the big birds that visit your back yard.

Unknown said...

Funny!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I guess that it what happens when you have a sibling and you have to share the house. Sometimes I think I would like a bro or sis but then again when I see and hear of the other one bothering a great moment I know it is great to be an only. I am wondering what you did you have your mom let you be on the kitchen counter? As soon as I get up there the mom comes in and makes me get down. I don't think that is right. I hear her when she is telling me to get down but won't move until she gets up and comes into the kitchen. That is the price she will have to pay for not letting me be up there.

Dma said...

now you got harley germs.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh dear! Feeling a bit unsisterly, Daisy?

Cory said...

Ha! Harley looks like he isn't apologizing either....brothers!

JD at I Do Things said...

HEE!

Oh, Daisy, you made me laugh real hard today. That look on your face of growing annoyance. . . too funny.

Harley, c'mon over here. You can touch my back with your paw any time.

Anonymous said...

Oh come on Daisy, he's not really bothering you. Maybe he's cold too and wants to snuggle

Donna said...

Oopsey.

GLOGIRLY said...

Daisy, I don't know how you put up with that Harley. You've got more patience than I do!

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Unknown said...

I love your cats. What breed are they?

The Oceanside Animals said...

Now the swatting must begin!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hate it when Gemini does things like that to me... it is so annoying.

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Youza two izza having da FUResh Facials at da Spa- geat way to start da Mew Year!

Anonymous said...

Brudders~! They sure can be a pain in tha butt (or in your case, the back!)

Split Rock Ranch said...

Oh MAN...why do boy always have to mess things up when they can't keep their paws to themselves?! Looks like a great place to warm up though.

BumbleVee said...

he he.... that look on your face says it all Daisy.... darn little brothers anyway some days...

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your so precious he just can't help but reach out and touch you!

Anonymous said...

I know, In photo one he looks as happy as can be...then he has to reach out just far enough...Darn brothers.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hehehehehehe!! I know exactly how you feel Daisy!! Clementine is always trying to touch me and pounce on me!! Silly girl!!
Your TX furiends,

Anonymous said...

aisy, Grayson does not enjoy being touched by Whitey. Or looked at even. But they will eat off the same plate and sleep on the same blanket. BrOTHERS.

Yer friend, Gandalf (the one who is always in the middle now, like the fluff in a fluffinutter sammich)

brokenteepee said...

Brothers can be a pain in the, erm, neck can't they?

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, but it's so warm and cozy there :)

Buggys said...

It's been years since I had to listen to the kids in the back seat...thanks for the memory!

Max said...

I feel your pain...little brothers are very good at ruining a good time. =sigh=

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I'll bet that is a very warm place to lay!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I get the same trouble with Flynn when I am trying to relax.
Eric

Shaggy and Scout said...

Ooohhhhh the warm from the dishwasher must be so nice up there!

Liss said...

You two look so cute together.

CCL Wendy said...

Oh, it's just terrible when your brother touches you, isn't it Daisy? You were just lying there enjoying yourself, and he has to come along and invade your PURRsonal space!!! Harumph!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Awwww Daisy. Meowm keeps a hand on me at night before we fall asleep. I love it. Maybe that is what Harley was doing...just letting you know he was there.

Junior

The Island Cats said...

Haha! Harley was just being silly as usual, Daisy!

Sparkle said...

Daisy, your facial expressions are priceless! That said, do you think you can be a LITTLE more tolerant of Harley?

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Little brothers, pppffftt.
--JB

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, give Harley a break!
Hugz
Anna

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy, give Harley a break!
Hugz
Anna

Cindy said...

Great resting place, never would have thought of it.
Harley, leave Daisy alone!
cindy

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We think Harley just likes to be near his big sisfur...okay, yoor smaller den him but yoor still his big sisfur. We think he loves yoo...

Bonnie Story said...

Despite being cruelly disturbed by that pernicious perturbing paw, your ears in the sunlight look like pretty pink seashells. Pepper and Weederman are learning to share the biggest dog bed together! Especially when it's right by the wood stove, then it's hot real estate.

Anonymous said...

That's a great place to stay warm! We've never thought of that. What's going on around here with the chill, Daisy? Our Mom drove to Dania Beach today to stroll through the antique shops, and she said that the breeze was very nippy!

Meadow said...

Harley, the bengals here feel your pain. They get to rolling around enjoying a warm spot, and then Dexter or Cosmo throws a hissy fit that SOMEONE touched them. Sheesh. Party poopers....hehe

Lisa + current cat said...

We think you leaned into Harley, Daisy, but we are sure there are many times he invades your space. That dishwasher heat looks mighty inviting.

Luna und Luzie said...

That is a great resting place. We´ll try that too.

You remind me to Olli and Luzie. Don´t touch meeeeee hissssss

Maureen said...

Aw, brothers never respect personal space!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur warming yourselves fur ME!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Two French Bulldogs said...

I don't think we could get away with being on the counter.
Stay warm
Benny & Lily

Cats in trees said...

We think Harley is sweet. He doesn't mean anything by it.

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, it is a sign of a great Supermodel that you keep your head towards the camera while your brofur is being a pest behind you!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Ha! I love the facial expressions you caught. It SO fits the dialogue.

:)

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just dropping back by to chek owt yer tummy.

WillOaks Studio said...

I know this scenario. Purrmeister is constantly "disrupting" the lives of Red and Mariah-touching them and MORE-teenage rowdiness? lookin' for action? stirring the pot for sure....

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

That does look like the purrfect spot for a nice warm nap! Harley looks like he's really getting into it.

Lin said...

It doesn't look like your back is in Harley's way, Daisy. What's the problem??

:)

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Daisy, is there a picture of you on "I can has cheezeburger"? Looks just like you. Must be You?

The Whiskeratti said...

Daisy! You're a LOLcat tonight!!!!!

SophieKitty said...

Sorry you felt Harley ruined your good time, Daisy. I think he just wanted to show you a little love.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
That sure is a nice and warm place to have a nap!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Your Daily Cute said...

But Harley looks so darn comfortable back there!

I think Harley and Moo would make a great team! ;)

The Monkeys said...

Harley looks like he's completely oblivious to the touching...

Theresa, Joe and Bobby said...

Harley thinks you're protecting him while he is in dreamland.

momsbusy said...

daisy, isn't that you in your princess crown/outfit on i can haz cheesburger?

Quill and Greyson said...

I think he is totally touching you! Your LOL is so funny!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

aww poor baby...

smiles, auntie bee
xxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha~~
Yeah!
I do think Harley is touching you!!!

Jason said...

You have a great site here. I have a site myself where people come from around the world to debate on popular issues. I'd like to exchange links with you to help spread some traffic around between us. If you would like to, please leave a comment under my "Compadres" page letting me know when you've added my link and I'll return the favor.

Keep up the good work.

Jason
DEBATEitOUT.com

Bae Bae said...

I think Harley is giving you a back massage.

~ Bae

Craig & Caroline Hind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig & Caroline Hind said...

Hey Daisy!

You know what? I think you have been leading a double life! I think it is you, not Harley, who is the international spy!

Want to know why I think this?

Go look here: http://tinyurl.com/ya42h8g

:-)

Bye!

Craig & Caroline Hind said...

Oopsies, saw in the comments on ICHC that you saw that already!

Oh well... :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails