Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Mystery: Solve the Riddle

I have a new riddle for you today! I think this one might be a little bit hard, but you will probably get it if you do your best thinking.
What has a head like a cat, a tail like a cat, and four legs like a cat, but isn't a cat?

You may commence your thinking now!
Again, you might think the answer is Harley, because I am not certain he is a real cat. But if that is your guess, you would be wrong.
If this riddle is too hard you can press the Answer Button at any time! You might get a little surprise when you see the answer.


Share/Bookmark

86 Notes for Daisy:

Lisa + current cat said...

Oh my goodness, you were the cutest kitten ever! Good riddle.

Mrs Sweetwater said...

awwww you were adorable as a baby kitty. awwwww lil daisy kitty boo.
awwww that's teeshirt material.

Poppy Q said...

You were very tricky today Miss D. Look at your huge cute kitten ears.

Christopher said...

A Daisy kitten?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We didn't guess right and the answer did surprise us. Good one, Daisy!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Wow! You were a cute kitten! How lovely and kittenish you looked!

Teddy Westlife said...

That is such a cute picture of you Daisy!

Milo and Alfie said...

oh Daisy ~ yoo were adorable. Wot a cute little poppet yoo were!

Kathy said...

Oooo, that WAS a hard one! How could your little head hold up those big ears?! Sweet, sweet baby Daisy.

Anonymous said...

We knew it, we knew it! Ha ha ha, that's a cute picture wif your frootbat ears Daisy.

Forever Foster said...

That was a tricky riddle. We had to press the answer button. And boy are we glad we did. Those ears!:)

SeaThreePeeO said...

Aww! Cute! You certainly grew into those ears Daisy!

Cats in trees said...

Yay, we solved the riddle and adored the picture.

Christine said...

Daisy, it looks like your ears where the same size when you were a baby kitty as they are now. You just grew into them! So cute!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

What an adorable kitten you were. So the answer is Kitten Daisy.
I didn't get that one.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Marg said...

Whoo Hooo we guessed it. And Daisy you are a cute kitten. Your ears are a little on the large size, aren't they Daisy. Maybe it is the angle of the photo.Good mystery.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

So cute!!! One ear was as big as your face! Very sweet and a good riddle!

Anonymous said...

We were not surprised by the answer, only by how well you've grown into your ears!

Daisy, today's photos are just gorgeous!

Angel Simba said...

I think you could have won any frootbat ears competition, Daisy. Cute riddle.

gemmak said...

I commenced my thinking when you tolded me too but I didn't get it! It was worth clicking the button tho to see what a cute kitten you were :o)

The Creek Cats said...

Oh darn! We forgot our thinking caps today! You sure were the cutest kitten ever, Daisy!

The Florida Furkids said...

Good one! You were such a cutie pie!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Jen said...

*Laugh* Well I didn't see that one coming (big duh for me :o)

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

You got us on that one, Daisy! You were an adorable kitten and are an adorable ladycat!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Pee Ess ... hee hee about Harley!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

I made that harder than it was--should have got this one! Kittens are so adorable!

Cory said...

Those ears!!! How adorable you were! We did not guess the riddle though...maybe next week.

Anonymous said...

I haven't finished my coffee yet and I got it wrong... that was a good riddle, Daisy!

The Island Cats said...

We think that was a little bit of a trick question, Daisy!! You were such a cute bebbeh too!!

Anonymous said...

I was leaning toward a reflection of a cat.

i beati said...

wow good one

One Cats Nip said...

oh man you really had me stumped I was thinking chihuahua but then i was like the tail isnt right

Laura, Hallie, Cosmo and Nemo said...

That was a good one you had me stumped!
You were a very cute kitten with your big ears. HUGS

Noll's Nip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noll's Nip said...

Let me try that again...MOL

Daisy, you could out riddle The Riddler ;) Clever girl!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Mmmm Just want to wish you a Happy Monday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

CCL Wendy said...

Yes, you are the tricky one Daisy! I was thinking a dog because they can look fairly similar, but I was wrong, of course.

Yes, quite the ears you have, there!

Just Ducky said...

hehehehe, baby FROOTBAT Alert!

The Furry Kids said...

You got us again! hee hee
The last picture made Mama smile. :)

Sarah Coggins said...

LOL Good one, Daisy! And such a cute photo of you. :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

we guessed Billy but we was wrong

Dma said...

that was a hard one. nice ears.

Auntie E said...

My what big ears you have... glad you grew into them.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Squeeeeeeee!

the Cupcake said...

That was hard!

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Youza da most meowvalous smitten kitten ever! (pssst, don'tcha tell but I thinks youza still adoracatable)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh that was a good riddle! You were a very cute kit!

Raymond and Busby said...

Good riddle Daisy! We think you haven't changed a bit, you are still wonderfully petite!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Ears!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh - so simple yet so hard. I didn't get it. And my what big ears you had when you were a kitten but so cute

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a good one Daisy! And you were such a cute kitten!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I am glad we checked the answer button. We would have missed your great baby picture!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ohohohoh, we gots it right! Mommy was giggling at how big yoor ears were...

Puglette said...

do'h! i guessed a doggie! oh dear...
you werea very sweet baby,daisy. you sure had some ears to grow into.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

brokenteepee said...

Oh Daisy! You got me on that one!

Sparkle said...

That was a good one Daisy! I had big ears like that when I was a kitten too. In face, SOME people around here say I never completely grew into them.

Hoshi said...

huhhhhhh... that's hard...
What is it?!?!?!
Me????

lovcats said...

ohhh very nice pic when you were a kitten! :)

Ann said...

Very clever riddle Daisy. I couldn't guess the answer. You were such a cute little kitten and you seem to have grown into those ears quite nicely :)

Max said...

I did not get it! You were way cute a a kitten, Daisy!

The Crew said...

That was very hard, Daisy. We had to push the button to get the right answer!

jenianddean said...

That was a very good riddle!
--Jasper

Jen said...

That was a good one Daisy. And what a cute kitten you were.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you got me honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Joanne Olivieri said...

You are just the little jokester aren't you Daisy? You were a beautiful sweet little kitten :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You really got us fooled that time Daisy. You were a cute little kitten.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh my cat that is the cutest thing ever.. Hugs GJ x

Amy & the house of cats said...

Yay we got this one right! And what a great picture of you that is for the answer!!

Cat Street Boyz said...

OK...didn't get it, but your kitten pic gave us a lift today as your purz & prayers have, Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts & prayers(((HUGGS)))Holly & the Boyz

Anonymous said...

Aw Daisy, you stumped us again! Gee whiz!

SophieKitty said...

Duh! I can't believe I didn't get it. Sometimes I'm such a dummy.

But you were a cute little kitten, Daisy.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Sneaky. Good to see you kitten photo though.

Maureen said...

AWWWWWW!

Yes, you must have heard me squeal this all the way from Canada when I saw your photo.... lookit those ears! Tres, tres, cutie!!!

loki said...

Ah Daisy, I did not get the answer right. Good riddle...Now I have a headache I have been thinking to hard. Thanks for your advices!


Loki

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Great riddle. We LOVE your kitten picture! You are such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

We always like seeing photos from when you were a kitten!

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Daisy what a cutie you were and still are!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Awwww Daisy you were soooo cute

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That was a good one! And you were such a cute baby!
--JB

Anonymous said...

Cute kitten! We guessed wrong - we thought it would be tiger or lion.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Such a cute photo, Miss Daisy!
DMM

WillOaks Studio said...

What a cutie you were and still are, Daisy!! Even before you were a cat...so precious!

Your Daily Cute said...

OMC! I sure didn't get that one... and I'm glad I didn't. The best part was the picture in the answer!

Lorenza said...

I was clueless!
But I love your baby picture!
Adorable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Martin in Bulgaria said...

Good one Daisy! Love form Kamila.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

You are getting more and more clever every day, Miss Daisy. And you were sooo cute.

GLOGIRLY said...

You are as cute today as you were when you were a kitten, Daisy! All girl.

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Related Posts with Thumbnails