Saturday, January 2, 2010

Photo Hunters: Lick

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: lick. This is an easy one! I like to lick whipped cream. That's one of my favorites.
I like to lick the glue from envelopes.
But mostly, I like to lick my Mommeh's fingers. Because I love her. Especially after she has eaten 'tato chips.

Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

gemmak said...

Licking mommy's fingers after she had eaten tato chips is a very nice thing, my Tilly used to love to do that too :o)

Teddy Westlife said...

Why do you lick the envelopes? They taste nasty!

Poppy Q said...

Envelopes - hahahaha. Mum used to have a cat called Puss who LOVED potato chips.

That was a great post Miss D.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

You's really enjoying that cream... I haf to try it. Looks yummy.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Sparkle said...

YES! I love licking envelope glue, too! Proof that I am not so "weird," as my human would have me believe. Now, if only she would eat some potato chips instead of that dumb chocolate that's been sitting around the house for the past three weeks, I might like/lick her better.

ZOOLATRY said...

Oh yes, on whipped cream & salty tato chips... but envelopes?
Envelopes, you say? YUK!

Daisy: we wish you and Harley and your whole wonderful family a most Happy Happy New Year!

Marg said...

Daisy I love your eyes when you are licking that cream. It must be really good. We like to eat potato chips not just lick mom's fingers. But she doesn't give us very many.

Rebecca said...

Ummm yummy on the whipped cream!!!

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Manny likes sniffing my fingers but doesn't really lick them.

Forever Foster said...

I discovered envelope glue at Christmas card time! Isn't it the best!

Angel Simba said...

I like to lick certain plastic bags. Mom will have to try me out on the tater chips and whipped cream. Mostly I lick and lick myself!

Cindy said...

You look like you are in heaven eating that cream! We agree with you, except for the envelopes.

Anonymous said...

You had us at Whipped Cream, Daisy!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

The purrfect tongue for licking.

mariposa said...

Envelops don't taste good.


check mine:

Mariposa's PhotoHunt

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

sarge likes to lick his ice cream bowl!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxooxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Ann said...

I can understand the whip cream and your moms finger the envelope though?...lol

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Flynn: I like to lick mum's hands and face.
Eric: I like to lick (and nibble) dad's hair.
Neither of us have tried envelopes. We think we may pass on that one.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Glue from envelopes?! We are SHOCKED, Daisy!

The Island Cats said...

You're so cute, Daisy! I like whipped cream too!!

Wally

Donna said...

O hai. I love to taste teh yummy stuff after people eat a snak, too! I like it when my friends have had chips or a sammich. Then I can taste the leftover stuff on their fingers. :)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We likes licking whipped cream. ~A,F,S,S

Sarge Charlie said...

Happy new year and lots of licks for daisy and harley.

The Florida Furkids said...

We like the cream and licking our Mom...not so much on the envelopes though.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

JD at I Do Things said...

You are really concentrating hard on that 'tato-chip finger, Daisy! Gus and Pru love whipped cream too, but not envelopes so much. Tho I haven't tried. . .

Unknown said...

Whipped cream...
Yummy...hmmm...
even tater-chips...yes, I can understand, tato chip flavour...
but envelopes??? I guess it depends upon how they taste. Do you sometimes work as a packing assistent??
It was Cajsa's turn to help out with the PhotoHunt-theme. But she did not get to taste whipped cream. Maybe I should have tried that?
Best wishes
Anna

RJ Flamingo said...

Those are some of JJ's & Sly's favorite licks, too! Especially mommy's fingers after eating, well, nearly anything!:-))

My PH post is up, too - Have a wonderful New Year!

Unknown said...

you are a champion licker

Split Rock Ranch said...

Our kittehs know the sound of the whipped cream and come running to get a taste! Tato chip fingers are good, too. But envelopes?! Your envelopes must taste better than mine. Want to come be the official envelope licker for me Miss Daisy?

SeaThreePeeO said...

You've got this Photo Hunt licked Daisy!

Happy New Year!

Dma said...

i'm completely in agreement with you... potato chip flavored fingers are the best.

GLOGIRLY said...

Hey Daisy!
Have you ever tried Cheeto fingers?
YUM!!!

Happy New Year!
mew,
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

gengen said...

Great choice...Happy hunting...

Raymond and Busby said...

Love that photo of you licking your Mommy's finger! The photo hunt theme today is purrfect for us cats.

Anonymous said...

My kitties like to lick the same things as you Daisy.

Buggys said...

Daisy you do have good taste, oh, except for the glue! Yuck!

Anonymous said...

Daisy wut a grate post bout likking! And wut a koinsidense!! I wuz jest likking my Mummys face yesterdays wile she wuz gardening. That is the best time cause that is wen yer Mummys face is low enuff to reech.

Yer pal Dozer

PS Wipped creem shore looks yummy!!

Lin said...

ooohhh, whipped cream! num, num, num!

Scott Law said...

Tato chips huh? You must love that salty taste. Fingers can be salty even without the chips. Happy licking.

Have a great 2010. You can check out my licks here.

Meadow said...

We like to lick photographs too.....but mum puts them all away!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Whip Cream is the best. So are Moms fingers

Rose Clearfield said...

My kitty Angel loves to lick, too! She loves whipped cream as well as pretty much anything else with dairy in it: cream cheese, sour cream, etc. :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mmm, wippity cream is really really really good! Yoor still adorable Daisy...mom sez "cute as a button".

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay i like this wun!!! i enjoy a gud lik but my brother tucker is the likking champeen mama and dada eeven hav a speshul naym for him wen he praktisses his likking they call him the deemented likky man!!! ok bye

Chrissie said...

Do you ever get to EAT a 'tato chip? A teeny weeny chip of a chip?

Happy New Year, Miss Daisy, and to Harley and your mommie and Daddy. My best to you all!

Lorenza said...

Great licking pictures, Daisy!
I like to lick my mom's fingers too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

brokenteepee said...

Oooh, so you like salty and sweet do you...just like the publicist!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Thats my favourite kind of licking too.. Yummy Hugs GJ xx

Mo and The Purries said...

Bella loves to lick my fingers, too, especially after I've had some Chex Mix!
These are great pictures, Daisy!
Just don't tell my Purries that you get to lick whipped cream, okay?
Happy New Year to your family!

Max said...

Mmmmm...tater chip fingers...

Puglette said...

that's a good one, daisy. if your mommeh can stroller you to a starbucks they will give you some whipped cream on a coffee cup lid. the puggies like to lick...they like it so much that they just lick the air!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That sounds great. I wish my person would eat tato chips and then let me lick her fingers...

Anonymous said...

I used to have a sticker book as a child that had the best flavored glue... kinda pepperminty...

Love licks from pets are the bestest!

CCL Wendy said...

Yes, beans are always salty, but even moreso after potato chips! Dante's with you on the whipped cream -- but not the envelopes -- ewww! If only you knew what was in that glue!

Happy New Year to you Daisy, and to Harley and your whole family, too!

Clara said...

Daisy, you look like you're really enjoying the salty taste on your mommeh's fingers.

I have a really different take on the lick theme. Hope you'll have time to stop by and see it.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i like to lick placez we shooden't talk abowt daisy.
jus sayin.
luv--jh

Mickey's Musings said...

Those are all great reasons for "licking" heehee. We like the 2 dots of cream on your face too :)
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

'Tato chip fingers are the best! We just now noticed all the great new items in your Curly Cat Designs CafePress shop. Your shop has some really cool and original stuff. Our favorites are the Faces of Catnip items and Play Like No One's Watching prints. We are working on convincing mom that we can't live without them.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Awe Daisy your tongue is so cutes!! Spooky likes to eat and lick envelops!

Asta said...

Daisy
You have a bootiful tongue and that whipped cweam looks yummie licious!
I hope all of us have a most wondewful yeaw!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

A. said...

Daisy, you're SO much more co-operative than Bertie. Yes, he likes licking, but only in his own good time.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I forgot about licking my mom's fingers. Those are the best.

Cory said...

Oh yummy! Post pototo chip fingers!!!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh darling Daisy, you are one of a kind.

BeadedTail said...

We love whipped cream too but envelopes? You're silly Daisy!

Noll's Nip said...

That photo of you licking the envelope is priceless :)

Your Daily Cute said...

That was a really cute Photohunters theme this week! The 'tato chip lick is my favorite.

Tyler said...

Oh we LOVE to lick the whipped cream too! That's an awesome photo of your tongue Daisy. Your mom's a wonderful photographer.

Happy New Year to Your Whole Family.

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy, you are just too cute!

Maureen said...

Aw, that last was was precious.

But I like to lick whipped cream too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails