Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Harley Leopard

I saw DAISY wearing the leopard ears, so I wanted to TRY THEM TOO! How do I look? I have discovered something IMPORTANT today. Headbands SQUISH your HEAD!

Share/Bookmark

64 Notes for Daisy:

Kathy said...

Tell us, Harley. Do you hear better with four ears?

You look extra manly in this shot. Look at how big your leg looks! Have you been working out?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think that your very own ears are too handsome to hide, Harley!

Teddy Westlife said...

I dunno Harley. I think your own ears are pretty good.

Unknown said...

Harley, I think you look magnificient.

Anne said...

Harley, I don't like headbands either. You do look very handsome in them, but your own ears are so dashing that I don't think you need them.

Anonymous said...

Mom says that is true with her Tiara, too, Harley. Squishy. That is why she only wears them on Special Occasions.

We think you look a little bit "I Love Lucy"-ish in the leopard ears, Harley!

Donna said...

I think u really look like a leopard now! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :)

Anonymous said...

Harley, we think you look a little bit uncomfortable. Maybe your headband is too tight? But the ears are very exotic.

The Creek Cats said...

You look fabulous, dah-ling!

Hansel said...

harley you have MUCH to learn.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your leopard ears make you look very exotic Harley.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

WOW Harley! Awesome ears! But we prefer yoor own!

Smoochies.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, I think you should give the leopard ears back to Daisy.

Forever Foster said...

Fashion is pain, bud. Or at least, that's what mum is always muttering when she wedges her feet in high shoes. Leopard ears would be the same thing, wouldn't they?

Fleurzinha & Mashi said...

Very nice! ;)

Kea said...

Harley, we're impressed you let your human put that on your head...If ours tried that, she'd lose a finger or two. Heh.

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's furry cool Harley!

Anonymous said...

Oh the high cost of fashion!!!

Cat with a Garden said...

Your ears sure must feel warm now.

Sarge Charlie said...

Harley is too cool.....

The Florida Furkids said...

Um....we're thinking maybe you should stick with your own ears! We're not laffin....no we're not....

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Marg said...

Those are really cool leopard ears Harley. But you look a little uncomfortable. But we are glad you tried them out. Your ears are just dandy.

HH and The Boys said...

Hey Pal!

Those ears look great on you of course, but I think they look like they might pinch a bit. I would probably have to toss them off right away. Nice pose though...lookin' good.

Max

brokenteepee said...

Harley you are a big strong leopard cat!

Breakfast With the Bennetts said...

Harley you look silly in those ears! Your ears are so much nicer!

Come and see our bloggy tomorrow. Mom is going to post some pictures of me wearing my new green collar and my new green softpaws. It looks like my nails have been painted green! They are to keep me from scratching the furniture. Hope you have a purrrfect day!

Beau (formerly Rowdy)

Anonymous said...

hahaha, Harley this is the funniest thing i have seen in a verreh long time. i like your own ears much better. if you are interested in wearing ear things though, maybe you could ask your mommeh to get you some earmuffies. i think that might be a better look for you, because i am not sure the ferocious leopard look is quite your style. but i must say i really love your big manpaw in this picture! ::swoon:: oh before i forget - me and my mommeh ordered the presents for you and Daisy! it may take a little while because it is being custom-putted-together, but it should be sended to your house pretty soon. you should be able to tell which thingie is for you and which thingie is for DaisyGirl! let me know when you get it!!!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You are a very good and patient model, Harley. The ears made us smile!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

ohhh how nice!!! i think i'd like to wear some of those too!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Buggys said...

I burst out laughing when I saw this picture! Yes, headbands really do squish your head!

WillOaks Studio said...

Harley, you look pretty cute, but your own pointy ears are still better, I think.

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey Harley! Holy Guacamole youza scared me and myself but now I sees itza youza, yep uh huh it's really youza Harley!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Well Harley, we think that look is not quite what you're looking for.
Maybe a dashing fedora with a colorful feather in it.

JD at I Do Things said...

Harley, you look spectacular. But I love seeing your manly ears.

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, we are not quite sure that is the right look for you. However, your MANCAT paws are ginormous and magnificent!

The Island Cats said...

Harley...we like your regular ears the best!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you look leopard like. Personally I think you are much more handsome with your own ears--these kind of blend in on you.

Puglette said...

you look very cute with extra ears, harley! but your own ears are still the bestest man cat ears.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You look very handsome Harley, even if a tad squished.

Andree said...

Harley, I cracked up when I saw this photo in my reader! Thank you for the laugh on this stormy winter day!

Chrissie said...

Harley, my mom says that you'll get a "headband headache" if you keep wearin' those faux ears. She used to get'em all the time when her hair was long. Since I've never seen her hairs long, I'll have to take her word for it.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

While you look cute Harley, we like you with your natural ears best!

Anonymous said...

You look totally adorable!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Harley you are such a silly, cute boy! We think that although you are very cute with the ears, since you are uncomfortable, it is ok if you don't try any more headbands. We know you would be cute in them but we want you to be comfortable.

Dma said...

that's a great lesson to learn.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ouch, we do not think we would like haffing our heads skwished. Yoo look like a jungle cat in dem ears. Furry mancatly.

Sparkle said...

Honestly, Harley, I think they look better on Daisy. Leopard print is really a girl thing.

Lisa Kolosey said...

Harley, you look much better in your leathers. But, its nice to be versatile...squish heads and all.
~Lisa Co9T

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

OH Harley
We think you are adorable in whatever you wear!

Purry purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

You look adorable :)

Lin said...

And they make your ears itch. I used to hate when my Easter hat had elastic that went around my head--it was itchy!!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That LOOK is so YOU!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Harley, we think you're like a Leopard in that you shouldn't change your spots (or your ears!)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

LOL Harley! They do look a bit too squishy for you :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Those look cool on you, Harley! But they look uncomfy too.

Ann said...

I think they look good on you Harley. I agree though, headbands do squish

Meghann said...

LOL! I don't know why, but for some reason, this post struck me as so funny I choked on my water. Maybe it is because if you look quickly, it looks like you have a leopard printed brazier on your head! LOL!
Hugs,
Meg and Arwen the Wonder Dog

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Yes they do! You look cute in the ears, though!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You look cute in them too. Perhaps you can model more.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley, I like those ears and they look very good on you wowie grrrrowwwwl you look pretty dangerous

I need some cool ears like that.
bonkbonkbonkbonkies

SophieKitty said...

The headband does look a little squishy. You have a big head to hold your big brain!

Lorenza said...

Harley!
Hmmm... you look... you look... sooooo cute!
I would never wear one of those things!
You are sooo good!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley, you don't need new ears. I love your own ears much better.

Unknown said...

Uhm, we are thinking that you should leave those things up to Daisy.

Theresa111 said...

Harley, I think you would look pretty cool wearing Bobby's Indiana Jones Hat. Let me see if I can persuade him to let you borrow it for a photo shoot, but you would have to return it because he lets the baby teddy bear in the highchair wear it. Theresa

Related Posts with Thumbnails