Friday, February 26, 2010

Fashion Friday: Sweater Girl!

Here is my beautiful new pink sweater! It even has sparkly threads through it, and cute little pink buttons. It is a nice sweater, but it is obviously missing something...
Thanks, Mommeh! I needed my fancy hairy scarf to make the ensemble complete.
And here is my close-up! It is easy to look glamorous while wearing such a pretty outfit.
Here is another smile I am practicing. Do you think it looks too fake?
You know I love my modeling treats, but I love my special chin skritches even more. See how I scrinch up my nostrils?
Bye-bye, everybuddy! Happy Friday! I hope you have an outfit as pretty as this to wear today.

Share/Bookmark

88 Notes for Daisy:

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Very pretty--that hairy scarf definitely livened it up! I love that look on your face getting chin scratches!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You look like a dream in pink, Daisy!!

Anonymous said...

That's a BEAUTIFUL sweater Daisy. But be careful that you don't trip on your hairy scarf. . . it looks a little bit long.
We like the cloud background you have too! Dreamy!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

How can one small girl hold so much beauty??

Fleurzinha & Mashi said...

you are very pretty daisy! ;)

Anonymous said...

Ah, Daisy! You cheered Mom up this morning with that perfectly pink post of yours! And boy, did she ever need it, too!

Do you think that hairy scarf ated up the sweater, just a little bit?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look beautiful Daisy. Your hairy scarf definitely added to your outfit.

Poppy Q said...

Your outfit is cute and we love your new backdrop.

Miss D, you look so sweet getting chin scritches from your mommie.

Smooches

Duni said...

You look especially pretty today in your all-pink outfit!!!
I love all your smiles :)

Forever Foster said...

Aren't you positively gorgeous. You've outdone yourself once again, Daisy.

The WriggleButts said...

Aww.. You're such a cutie, Daisy!

Purrs,
the curly boys

A few Good Cats said...

Daisy, you look like a classic Hollywood star in that outfit!

Marg said...

Oh my gosh Daisy, what a great modeling session you did with your pink sweater and that wonderful scarf. That scarf is just the best ever. And what a great smile. You are such a good kitty.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are so glamorous, Daisy! Your new sweater is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Aww Daisy, you made my morning!

Angel Simba said...

Wonderful modeling - I like your new background!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! DAISY ... What a beauty!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Lin said...

Oh, you look like a "Pink Lady" from Grease in that sweater! (I like your squishy "happy nose" too! That made me laugh)

HH and The Boys said...

Scarf and boa to match. Pretty in pink... yes, pretty in pink.

Kea said...

Daisy, we're pretty sure you could wow 'em at the Academy Awards in your sweater and scarf. #1 for best dressed!

badgirl33 said...

pink truely is your color Daisy :)

i beati said...

I don't know the hooded sweater in the thumbnail is pretty chic too..I love your curly lashes..hahsk

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - pretty, yes but that last photo was dynamite...

Dma said...

i have the fashion sense of a newt but I do think all of my outfits look better when i wear a scarf.

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

aww, this made mom's day! she said her outfit is not as pretty as yours. its nice that your mommeh decided to go back to work so she could buy you more clothes!
ps- i like your big smile and i dont think it looks fake.
have a Great Friday Daisy and Harley!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness, Daisy, u look so kewt! That is an awesome sweater and scarf. :)

The Whiskeratti said...

Another elegant Fashion Friday from the Top Kitteh Model of the CB! TY Daisy!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you look adorable today daisy!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

BumbleVee said...

Ohhh.... I'm SO not fashion conscious Daisy......you put me to shame......

That does it...I'm off to see what is in my closet....

Breakfast With the Bennetts said...

Daisy I wish dad would let mom dress us up like you. He refuses to let us wear anything but our lifejackets. Mom did put us in swimsuits once for a calendar picture but he took away the outfits after he found out. Poo on him!

You look beautiful as usual. Tell Harley hi for me.

Beau (formerly Rowdy, mom changed my name do you like it?)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look marvelous in your fantastic sweater!

Puglette said...

i love your new sweater!! the sparkly threads are a lovely touch. i hope you and harley have a great weekend with your mommeh and daddeh!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
With as cold as it is here in Florida you will need both your pretty sweater and scarf (and maybe your mittens) to stay warm.

purry purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

gee, Daisy, you are looking beautiful in all that pink today! pink is my favorite color too. i do not have nearly as many outfits as you do though. i will have to tell my mommeh to get on the ball about that... i liked reading about how Harley was gotted yesterday. it is funneh his name was Neptune first. i do not think he looks like a Neptune though, he is definitely a Harley. guess what - my name used to be something else too! the stupid people in the bad place called me "Kinky" if you can believe that.

Liss said...

You're so pretty!

Sónia Mendes said...

That's a beautiful outfit, Daisy. You look rally stylish.

Purrs from Gotchi

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Oh Daisy, yoo make a dreamy sweater gerl!

Tibby said...

Hi Daisy!
You look stunning in your pretty pink ensemble! I hope you have a great weekend!
:) Tibby

Your Daily Cute said...

Fantastic fashion! Sparkles AND a hairy scarf?!?! You are a true diva.

brokenteepee said...

You look so happy when you are getting your chin scritches. I think that was your best shot!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That sweater is darling!!
And you always know what accessory goes best.

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, you are just beyond pretty! I love your little face! Pink works for you honey.
Harley looked cute with leopard ears too. :)
I hope you have a happy, super fun weekend!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Sparkle said...

If I had that scarf, my human would be borrowing it for her own outfits! I love the photo of you with your nose scrinched up... I don't think mine does that.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look fabulous Daisy!!!

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi Daisy!
You OWN the color pink, girlfriend! I love the sweater, I love the hairy scarf... I'd LOVE to play in your closet. : )

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy, we like the chin scritch photo the best. And to be honest, we prefer the outfit without the scarf. That is a gorgeous sweater!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat is a lovely swetter Daisy. Yoo sure know how to put together a purrty outfit. Dat's a beyootiful background too!

A Bay Horse said...

Hi Miss Daisy! Just wanted to make sure you saw this:
http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm200248.htm

I think you stock this in your deli? My kitties like the rabbit not chicken. But anyway, they say no cats got sick so that is good.

Janet said...

WOW, Daisy! You are sooooo glamorous!

The Florida Furkids said...

You look lovely! The hairy scarf really is the finishing touch.


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Pip said...

Daisy your smile looks beautimouse, and your sweater and purrfect accessorizashuns makes a very fine fashun statement.
Pink is your color!

loki said...

Ah, la vie en rose...The ladycat in Pink. Daisy, you look so pretty in pink, it's definitely your color.
Wishing you a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! And what a talented model you are! We're kinda interested in getting our claws on one of those hairy scarves...though we've got no intention of wearing it...

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Daisy! We think you look gorgeous in your new sweater! And the new smile you have been practicing is great - we think it looks very cute!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a pretty sweater and the pink hairy scarf really shows it off!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Purrfect photo shoot today, Daisy! With all the cold weather you have been having, we bet that sweater has been getting some wear.

Have a great weekend!

Bonnie Story said...

It's very simple: CUTEST. CAT. EVER!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow, you brought tears to my eyes today Daisy. OMG. Your smile is pure Zsa Zsa, before Zsa Zsa was Zsa Zsa, dahlink... Seriously, you are off the charts in the cute and gorgeous cat-egories. Your smile and sweet little wave raises the roof!!! I'm still literally recovering from these pictures... kleenex!! I'm such a fan.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, you belong on the "pink" carpet with your new sweater :)

Unknown said...

Oh pink is really your colour, Daisy!
Love your outfit.
Hugs,
Anna

Ann said...

You are very pretty in pink Daisy. Love the shots

Jans Funny Farm said...

You look adorable in that outfit, Daisy.

Meghann said...

Oh my gosh Daisy! Paris Runways here you come! now I want a fuzzy boa :)
I love the nostril scrintch :)
Hugs,
Meg and Arwen the Wonder Dog

meowmeowmans said...

What a pretty sweater! And that hairy scarf looks absolutely fierce! You go, Daisy! :)

Christopher said...

You are a beautiful ray of SUNSHINE Daisy (and so is Harley).

Plz visit my blog so I can give you some SUNSHINE =)

http://christophersgroove.blogspot.com/

peppylady (Dora) said...

Very foo foo but sometime us girl needs some foo foo and frills.

Coffee is on.

The Oceanside Animals said...

They don't like it when I wear boas to work, so I can only wear them around the house, unfortunately ...

Kimo and Sabi said...

Have a nice weekend Daisy!

Andree said...

I don't have a single thing this pretty. An outstanding outfit. I never knew your whiskers curled so prettily.

Luzinha said...

dear, you're really, really, lovely!

tell Harley and mommie that I sent a kiss!

have a great weekend, full of adventures!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

wow you are so pretty Daisy. That sweater is sooo fancy

bonks for a happy week-end

Debbie said...

Daisy, you look so pretty in pink. And your smile is purrfect. By the way, Harley looked good in the leopard ears yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your Mommeh deserves some treats just for teaching you how to model like that! You're just lovely:)

Jen said...

Very pretty. I love the new word Scrinch!

Ariel said...

Your definitely pretty in pink and yellow,red,blue etc.

4 Boys and a Lady said...

You are one of the best kitty models ever!

Carrie@MaineCoonCatNation said...

Daisy, you take glamour to a whole new level. That ensemble is made for the "catwalk"!

Quill and Greyson said...

No cat can wear a boa like you Daisy!!

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
I love your pink sweater!
You look gorgeous!
Too bad I can't wear anything these days!
Have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You look lovely in pink! I hope that Harley remembers to tell you that!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i luv yer smile daisy.
luv--jh

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy - long time no speak! :-) I can see that you're as fashionable as ever - that pink outfit, especially the scarf, is
"just DIVINE, Dahling!!" :-)

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

The Literary Lioness said...

Daisy, you're such a fashion plate! What a model!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is so so adorable and beautiful fashion of you, Daisy~!!!
I love it!!
Especially the 4th photo of you!!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is very luxurious! I like it a lot! Armani says he would wear something like that for sure!
--JB

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, you look absolutely lovely!

Theresa111 said...

Daisy, the sweater makes you look like a two year old, so sweet! the boa make you look sophisticated.

Love,
Theresa111

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We always say you look "Pretty in Pink" just like Molly Ringwald!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Ooh La La! You make me think of Zsa Zsa Gabor in this pretty outfit, Daisy!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Related Posts with Thumbnails