Friday, March 5, 2010

Clothes for the Working Mancat!

OH HAI! You caught me getting ready for WORK! Well, I am PRETENDING that I have a JOB. And this is what I would WEAR if I was a MECHANIC. Very MANLY, right?
Here is how I would LOOK under your HOOD! You might NEED an OIL CHANGE. I can tell because I have a DIPSTICK to check for OIL levels.
Um, Wally? If you are reading this, I might have your SHIRT. Sorry.

Share/Bookmark

101 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

I'm pretty sure you look better than Wally in that shirt, Harley.

Poppy Q said...

Harley, you sure look like a busy working mancat. Hope you get the weekend off.

The WriggleButts said...

I'll hire you on the spot if I got a car, Harley!

Virus

Anonymous said...

You certainly look the part, Harley. But if you get a job, who will keep Daisy company all day?

gemmak said...

You look like a very professional mancat there Harley :)

Jen said...

Looks good on ya Harley! (even if it does create an identity crisis of sorts :o)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Don't work to hard Harley!! We wouldn't want a stain on that!!

Marg said...

Harley you are becoming quite the model. And I bet Wally won't mind you borrowing his shirt. You sure can change my oil whenever you want. You look just like a mechanic. Have a great week end.

Forever Foster said...

Have you been pinching other mechanic's washing, Harley?

Anonymous said...

Harley, the laundry must've mixed up yours and Wally's uniforms. That use to happen a lot with our Uncle Daddy's uniforms. He was a mechanic, too! But now he's retarded... which means he gets to stay home now and putter around the house and fix our stuff.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look like a very professional mechanic Harley. Maybe Wally is wearing your shirt.

The Island Cats said...

Hey, Harley...you got my shirt!! Does this mean I get to wear your shirt??

Wally

Lisa Kolosey said...

Oh, I thought Wally might be Harley's middle name...Harlequin Walter...no? I think I recall that Quinn is his middle name (or something like that).

Don't get your paws greasy!

~Lisa Co9T

Freya's Staff said...

haha! In england, A wally is what you'd call a silly person! Not that you're ever, ever silly Harley!

i beati said...

I need an oil change sir Me wide eyes ..
Say a little prayer or two or six hundred fro Mr. Lovey . He was operated on yesterday and it's day to day ..Thanks Guys

Kathy said...

Thanks, "Wally." I think I need an oil change. I'm feeling pretty creaky these days.

The Meezers or Billy said...

phew - we thought for a minnit that you changed your name!

Cindy said...

You look great as a working mancat. Wally can always get another suit.

The Kitty Krew said...

Ummm...shouldn't the buttons and nametag go on your belly and not your back? Well, what would we know, we don't wear clothes! MOL We bet you're a fine mechanic, WallyHarley!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Kea said...

Harley, you are a terrific model! Handsome and tolerant too. None of us would ever hold still long enough to have our assistant dress us in clothes. And if she did somehow manage, we'd all freak out!

Dma said...

i'll be on the lookout for a nekked wally.

Breakfast With the Bennetts said...

Harley my dad is a mechanic and that is exactly what he wears! Well he does wear pants too not just a shirt. LOL You look great in that manly shirt.

Daisy I think you should try some pink Soft Claws. You do not have to wear them forever but you could teach lots of people about them since you have so many followers.

I hope you have a nice weekend Harley and Daisy!

Kitty kisses
Beau

A Bay Horse said...

Um, Harley, I'll whisper so I don't embarrass you but your shirt is on backwards. The buttons go in the front silly!

Anonymous said...

You'd make a great mechanic - if I had a car, I would let you work on it!

Hope you and your family have a great weekend.

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, we think you have that shirt on backwards. It looks a little bit like a straightjacket. Hmmm, did Daisy put that on you?

Lin said...

Fill 'er up, Wally! uh, Harley!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you in a manly mancat outfit, Harley...

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mechanic is a very manly job for you Harley!
It's a bonus that you are small enough to get right in there and check things out up close.

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Youza IZZA the Man Cat At Work Harley . What'za in yur Man Cat Lunch Box today?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! I think that would be an important job for a mancat! You go Harley!

Puglette said...

that is a great work shirt harley! my hubby wears shirts like that to work everyday. his are navy blue. i think he is a handsome mancat just like you.
happy friday!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hiya wally! i mean harley! you look hot in that shirt! i think i'll get one for sarge. just sayin'...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

mog said...

You can check under my hood anytime. My car sure needs a mechanic and you fit the bill. Handsome too. And silly.

Anonymous said...

That is a very mancatly work shirt Harley!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Harley, how do you keep your shirt so clean working under those cars? We think you and Daisy need to get one of those 365 Day Calendars with all fashions. We certainly would buy one!

Donna said...

I am glad u works on the cars, Harley! Now u can call your shop "Harley's." :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
WE got a kick outta your shirt and we wondered if you were going undercover and your new name was Wally?

purr on
Abby

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Harley the mechanic! We are learning so much from you and you look very cute in your mechanic shirt!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley, you look pretty cool in you work clothes, just don't work too hard :)

One Cats Nip said...

Now theres a mechanic I can trust!!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so good in that shirt...maybe you can get a job in a garage near where your mom works. That is if your not allowed to ride the bus.

Noll's Nip said...

I'll bet you could make any engine purr :)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look very manly in that shirt, Harley!

Sparkle said...

Harley, I have to protest! Girl kitties can be mechanics too, not just mancats. Unfortunately, I don't have a dipstick, just a feather on a stick, and no shirt, so I guess that would be a bad career choice for me.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It would be an honour to have you looking under our hood, Harley!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Harley you look so cool...we think that is a great career choice if you work on kitty cars only...we don't want you to get "exhausted" with those big gas cars!=^Y^=

The Florida Furkids said...

Mom wants to know if she can make an appointment to get her car serviced by you!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Pip said...

This very nice shart you has Harley. You look very mancatly indeed!
Did you sees Leno's new skit called "Cop and Kitty"? I thinks Kitty, who is a manly mancat, looks a little like you.
Anyway, I thinks of you when I sees him busting all the bad guys.
You can sees one here:
http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/clips/cop-n-kitty-2/1183383/

Has a good weekend, enjoy mom time!
TK

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Mummy wants to hire you!!

Fleurzinha & Mashi said...

Hello Harley, you are very handsome today! ;)

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Harley, You've got the girls at Furrydance's motors racing!

Ann said...

Oh Harley you are the cutest mechanic I've ever seen. Tell me though, would you try and tell me I needed something on my car that I really didn't? You aren't one of THOSE kind of mechanics are you :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, handsome and mechanically inclined wif a good sense of humor...we knew it, Harley is da purrfect man(cat).

Cats in Trees said...

With your name you really should specialize in bikes.

Your Daily Cute said...

Harley, you make Wally's shirt look good. He'll probably get all the girls now that he can tell them HARLEY wore his shirt!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Don't worry, it was Wally's day off. His shirt looks very good on you, Harley.

Jen said...

Harley, you do know it's on backwards right? Most men don't care about things like fashion so you might not care if it is on the right way, real men don't.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Harley, you crack me up!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Harley you make a very cute mechanic! We think that you would do a great job too, because we remember you telling us about cars in one of your "How does that work" posts!

WE hope you and Daisy have a wonderful weekend!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Har har har! Yoo are too funny Harley! Dat shirt akshully looks pretty good on yoo. Don't get any oil on yur handscome face k?

Mickey's Musings said...

Bet you would make a good mechanic!! You could keep your stroller in fine shape :)
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

meowmeowmans said...

You sure make a great mechanic, Harley! You can work on our cars anytime! :)

Have a great weekend!

Monty Graycat said...

Hello Daisy and Harley!
You guys have such wonderful clothes! Maybe I should get Mommy to buy us some!

I am just stopping by to tell you that I have given you an award! I hope you haven't gotten it yet, since you are so popular and I am sure you get LOTS of awards! Please stop by my blog to pick it up!
http://montygraycat.blogspot.com/
Have a good weekend with your Mom!
-Monty Graycat

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, you could work on my car anytime!

brokenteepee said...

You are a totally cool mancat Harley. But who is Wally?

Cory said...

We want to see a Harley shirt on Wally (of the Island Cats)...then you cat-mechanics can work together fixing stuff.

BumbleVee said...

Hahahahha Harley you're hilarious! I'm thinking you will do pretty much anything for treats... The way to most guy's hearts is via the direct route .... through their stomachs...

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
I wonder what do you do if you had a real job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

GLOGIRLY said...

By the looks of it, Wally must be a very TINY mechanic. ...I think I'll call him a "MINI MECHANIC!"

Harley, you can look under my hood anytime.

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Unknown said...

very cute Harley.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You look real good in work clothes Harley!

Sarge Charlie said...

how about that, I thought Harley's only job was to take naps.........

Rosemary B❤️ said...

First of all, I hope Daisy's booboo is getting better. Are you responsible for that? I hope not.
Mom says even Caesar was such a chomper and he used to love chomping Prinnie, and running off with a mouth full of curly fur when mom heard the commotion and responded with yelling instruction to Caesar to cut it out.

Harley, I this this shirt looks very good on you. It is a good thing to have a shirt for those messy mancat jobs!

bonkbonks

JD at I Do Things said...

Harley, I don't know if it's appropriate for you to be telling us about your dipstick.

I do, however, think you look extremely manly in Wally's shirt.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Yoo look very manly Harley. If we had a car we'd get yoo to fix it all up!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are very ManCatly! Now tell us, did you put the ouchies on Daisy's neck? We won't tell your Mom.

*I will!* ~Mom Angela

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Hey Harley, you could get a gig with that old band that has strange peoples in it. They might use a mechanic character...

Quill and Greyson said...

I think I am a quart low...

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Happy Purrthday, Harley.
You is a furry hansome mancat, that work shirt looks really cool.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Birthday Harley. Have a wonderful day.

Sirkka´s photo and art said...

Sweet outfit

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Happy Birthday, Harley!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Happy Birthday Harley! We LOVE yoo! We hope yoo are being spoiled today and having a FUN time with yoor fambly!

Marg said...

We came by to wish you a very Happy Birthday Harley. We hope you got lots of treats and hugs too. And also here is to many more Happy Birthdays. Have a great day.

Ariel said...

You look very handsome Harley :)

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Birthday Harley! We hope you're having a fun day and getting extra treats.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Birthday Harley!!! I have a ham with your name on it!!!

CCL Wendy said...

Harley, you are the top male cat model -- surely you know that!

By the way, today is Sunday, and the CB Homepage reported it is your birthday, so ...

Have a Very Happy Birthday Harley! I hope you get lots and lots of treats and new toys, some nip and maybe even a new outfit that isn't a hand-me-down. Have a great day!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

A furry happy purrday to you handsome Harley!

purrs on
Abby

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, Happy Birthday! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Mo and The Purries said...

Happy Purrthday, Harley!

The gang from Purrchance To Dream
and Not The Mama, too!

Forty Paws said...

Happy Purrfday Harley!!!

Why is your shirt on with the name on your back?

Luf, Us

Cory said...

Happy Birthday Harley!

xoxo from all of us at Casa de Cory

The Creek Cats said...

Hey Harley, you look like our daddy in that outfit!! LOL!

Happy Purrthday to you! Hope you have a super fabulous day! Hopefully the garage gave you the day off!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We hear somecat here is having a birthday. Happy Birthday, Harley! Hope you didn't have to go to work today. Even mechanics have to have some time off.

Quill and Greyson said...

Happy Birthday Harley!!!! Blows kisses!

Anonymous said...

We wish you a very Happy Birthday, Harley! Go ahead and eat a few extra helpings of noms:)

Christopher said...

Harley, I love that you like clothes too!
You rock! (Tho maybe you shouldn't be stealin Walleys shirt mol!!)

~Christopher

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Harley, you have the BEST eyes. I have to keep all my girl kitties away from the screen so they don't swoon over you.

Karen Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Harley! You look very mancatly in your mechanic's shirt.

Maureen said...

Hahahaha oh Harley! You look terrific! Very professional. Or should I call you "Wally?"

Related Posts with Thumbnails